Sweater Homewrecker Ch. 05

Story Info
Relentless temptation.
1.3k words
3.8
1.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

The mohair sweater did smell of Elena. Also it was stinking from Teresa's wet juices when she played with it a while ago.

I could remember what Elena looked like in this cropped sweater: the bare belly; the big wide turtleneck hiding her chin; the long blond hair falling onto her shoulders; the scratching from the soft but also itchy material.

But I also remembered her rejecting me multiple times while wearing it. I remembered her calling me things when I just wanted to hug her in it. And then I remembered the awful arousal being around her a whole day before she decided to just take it off and put it in the washing machine.

Teresa was smiling. But there was a new, cruel spark in her eyes. She grabbed my turtleneck and pulled it so that I can follow her. She looked amazing in her oversized green cowl neck sweater and dragging on the floor was still hooked to her waist the off-shoulder one I fucked when I came in her room.

Teresa stopped to the side of her bed. She noticed a bottle of opened wine and passed it to me. I sipped. I wondered for a moment and then I sipped once again. Small drops ran from the edge of my lips down into my turtleneck.

Yes, it was my turtleneck now. And I was going to use it properly.

Teresa drank too. Then she placed the bottle on the floor and caught my turtleneck again.

- Lick me, Elena! -- she said. I was incredibly turned on. She pushed me slowly down on my knees and I saw the precum mess on her off-shoulder sweater. It looked disgusting. It smelled even worse. I've never smelled it before. At least not from so close.

But then it got closer. And closer. The back of my head felt the bed. I had nowhere to run.

Elena had nowhere to run.

Teresa pressed the knit mess onto my face. I tried to escape, still not sure what was I doing. But then Teresa pushed my face into the mess and ordered:

- I said lick, Elena!

The stupid Elena started to lick. I fucking hated her and had always wanted to dip her face into my juices. And now I could finally do it!

The taste of precum is salty and awful. But Elena was going to survive. There was nothing dangerous about it.

- That's right! -- Teresa said from above. She had closed her eyes, rubbing herself into my face. -- Use more spit! Just like that!

The knit quickly soaked from Elena's saliva. Her tongue could feel Teresa's pussy getting wetter and wetter.

But this wasn't enough. Teresa let a big spit that landed on my face. It was quickly followed by second. Then she shoved her pussy into my messed up face and started raping it. She was rough, moaning out loud, pressing my head into the bed's side and leaving me breathless a few times. But still it wasn't satisfying enough.

She closed more and left me with no light. Her giant thighs hid the view and her belly was placed on the top of my head. She started pounding my face with the sweater causing me pain in my teeth and nose. Her moaning got louder. More spit fell on my face. But that's what Elena deserved.

Teresa stopped herself close to the end. I admired her will for that.

She stepped back and I took a breath. I was coughing badly, trying to get rid of the hairs and the nasty taste in my mouth. There was spit on my eyes and I used my sleeve to dry them.

When I was able to look at Teresa again, she was holding a lipstick and something else I could not identify at first. She quickly dragged the lipstick on my lips before I could say anything. Then she used a pencil to underline my eyes.

Elena had make-up now.

- Lay on the floor! Face up! -- Teresa ordered.

I barely unlocked my tired knees and she kicked me from behind. I fell and managed to roll so that I can face her. Teresa was holding a high heel boot. While wondering what this was for, she sat on my chest, leaving me breathless. Her powerful thighs squeezed my arms into the sides of my body. I couldn't move under her weight. Up to this moment I had no idea how heavy Teresa actually was. I looked up from under the sweater greatness of her breasts. She looked mean. This scared me.

- Open wide! -- she said.

I was reluctant but she smacked my face harshly. I opened my mouth. I could feel my lips moving smoother because of the lipstick.

Then Teresa took down Tina's hat from her head and shoved it brutally into my open mouth. She kept shoving and shoving until half of the hat was inside. My cheeks swelled, my tongue got smashed and my throat hurt. Air was barealy protruding to my lungs now.

But Teresa kept shoving, this time using the high-heel.

- C'mon, open wide! -- she was telling me but I couldn't open anymore. There wasn't enough space. Or at least I thought so.

The high heel kept shoving the hat inside, pulling my lips far aside so that I can take more of it.

- I want this hat down your throat! -- she said while I was gagging on it. She added: - All of it!

I shook my head trying to escape the high heel but it was impossible. The damn thing kept finding ways to push just a little bit more of the hat inside. At some point my lips began to hurt and my inner side of the cheeks was about to explode. But the hat kept coming down my throat. The more it was shoved, the more it was soaked in my mouth, thus shrinking. Soon the knit found a way into my throat and began slowly sliding down. Teresa felt that and doubled her efforts. I was on the edge of crying but there was no escape. Tina's hat was raping Elena's throat in the most humiliating way.

Suddenly I felt my lips closing. Just a little bit, but it was a sign that the hat was all in. All this chunky wool was in my mouth. I couldn't push it off with my useless tongue. I could only moan helplessly under Teresa's weight.

My face was quickly turning red. I couldn't breathe. The soaking wool in my throat was suffocating me. I got really scared. And horny as hell.

- Now let's save this for the generations! -- Teresa smiled and took something. I recognized her phone. Before I could even think of something to do, she started taking pictures of me -- with the make-up; with Tina's hat in my awfully stretched mouth; all gagged and breathless and in Elena's favorite sweater between Teresa's thighs. I tried to get up, to fight her, begged her to stop from under my wool gag, but it was worthless. Teresa completed the photoshoot with a couple of selfies of her and me at the end.

- Now these go right into the... - she pushed something on her phone -...cloud! Only I have the password to reach them. Now you can have your phone -- I don't need it anymore.

It was the end for me. I stopped struggling. Teresa had tricked me. She had me in the most humiliating position of my life -- on pictures that were uploaded somewhere else besides on her phone.

- I see you're getting it. I have leverage over you now. I'm not a mean girl, but if you keep denying me, the pictures go straight to Elena. And Tina, by the way. I think her hat is recognizable from up here.

- Mmmpph... - I just answered.

- Life is just too short to spend it without sex. Now with this leverage, I don't need to trick you in any other way. I'll be whatever you want me to be. Just, please, fuck me already!

prut0
prut0
14 Followers