All Comments on 'Sweaty Catcher'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 4 years ago
A "5" for Bravery

Liked the dialogue, the sense of fun and the characters, but woefully lacking sex, and what sex there was lacked detail.

Promising, but room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too fast

Slow it down, take your time. You write well, good use of grammar and flow. Just slow it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What they said

Not war and peace, not wham bam, but the goldilocks option

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was trash

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 2 years ago

This story had good story tags, and the content didn’t disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS I JUST LOVE TO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. PLUMP!

2. BIG BOOBS!!

3. BIG BUTTOCKS!!!

4. HAIRY ARMPITS!!!!

5. HAIRY PUBIC BUSH!!!!!

LUCKY ME... MY WIFE HAS ALL THE FIVE... THOUGH AN EASTERN INDIAN WOMEN... WHEN WE GOT MARRIED... SHE WAS 20... PURSUING HER GRADUATION 3RD YEAR... WITH A HEIGHT OF 5'9"...

WEIGHT OF 210 POUNDS...

BOOBS OF 40D...

BUTTOCKS OF 44...

BUSHY ARMPITS...

HAIRY CROTCH...

THE DARK, DENSE, LONG, WAVY AND UN CUT HAIR IN THE RIGHT PLACES... CAN PUT A HAIRY PORN STAR INTO SHAME...

WE SPENDS QUALITY TIME IN FOREPLAY... MOSTLY I INDULGE IN HER HAIRY ERRONEOUS ZONES...

IN KITCHEN I LOVE HER SWEATY AND SALTY ARMPITS...

IN TV LOUNGE I ADORE HER BUSHY ARMPITS...

IN BEDROOM I ADMIRE HER HAIRY PITS...

SHE BEING A HYGIENE FREAK MAINTAINS HER HAIRY JUNGLE LIKE A HEAVENLY GARDEN...

CLEANING, WASHING, SOAPING, SHAMPOOING AND CONDITIONING HER HIDDEN TREASURES...

SHE WEARS SLEEVELESS TOPS AT HOME AND I LITERALLY DROOL OVER HER HAIRY POSSESSION...

SHE IS A HAIRY DIVA!

I WORSHIP HER LIKE A DEMI GODDESS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous