All Comments on 'Sweaty Sex with My Daughter'

by JRHO1952

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great first story

Every daddy should have a daughter like this! She needs to bring over a couple of her age friends to keep daddy happy.

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
It's ok

I love sniffing dirty panties. I always imagine how the crotch of a hot, gorgeous female celebrities, or sometimes female co worker's panties smells like after work. I imagine it would be musky, intoxicating and pungent. But I don't care, I still would want to sniff it hard. I also imagine if how her pussy smells like and I would love to lick it even if the smell is kinda strong of her musk.

When I watch high school female volleyball game, imagine what I was thinking when I look at the crotch of those gorgeous girls short shorts. Specially if they became sweaty. They must be musky, smell of a real pussy. But I'm sure it would make my cock hard.

I like your story. Only the way you relate it needs some work.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
I love getting sweaty and having sex

Story got me hard.

Best part is the shower after a sweaty night.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Kinky.

I do sometimes like to get jiggy with it right after my other half comes home from work. She says that she wants to shower first, but sometimes I get lucky and get to eat her when she is all natural woman. The dialog is kind of juvenile, but I thought the story was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Body odor,not bathing 4 days, not afetish, just fucking filthy

Daniels69Daniels69over 2 years ago

Shower and clean is romantic, loving and has its moments.

Stench and sweaty fucking like crazy sure as hell also has the same.

Most people must have scheduled life and 8-5 jobs...no thrill what so ever,

other like pushing limits and at least try new (sexy) things.

This story is f-ng awesome! Hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always enjoyed moms hot & sweaty panties after she got finished working in the yard & going to take a shower. She knew I was using them but never said a word. We never talked about it.

mellowindividualmellowindividualover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories on this site. Sharing such a depraved kink with no inhibitions is the best.

paragem_oneparagem_one4 months ago

This was a great work of stinking, hot function! Loved it!

TheNewNo2TheNewNo2about 2 months ago

The kink is fun, the story itself is hot, but I found the writing quality to be poor. Could do with more description and slowing down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous