Sweaty Sex with My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRHO1952
JRHO1952
55 Followers

"Suck me baby. Work my cock with your sweet mouth," I said.

Lynn gave a powerful suck of my cock and squeezed my balls. This sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming baby," I warned her.

Lynn pulled her mouth back leaving only my cock head in her mouth as my cum jetted into it. She swallowed my load without gagging.

Lynn was flushed all over. Sweat dripped from her body. She snuggled her sweating body against me. We gently kissed. Lynn began to softly weep.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"Daddy I am just so happy that I please you. You make me feel so good and in a few minutes you will make me all woman. I love you so much."

"Lynn we need to take a couple of hours break. We need to have some food and as much as we have sweated we need water and a couple of sports drinks to help restore our systems. I need to recharge my batteries if you know what I mean," I said.

We went upstairs to the kitchen and made sandwiches that we washed down with sports drinks. We both drank a full glass of cold water.

We sat in the den sipping sports drinks and water for the next couple of hours. It was three in the afternoon when I asked Lynn if she had rested enough. She said she had and was ready for more.

"Do you want to go back to the basement?" I asked.

"Are you going to fuck my pussy now?" she asked.

"I am if you still want me to," I replied.

"Yes, I still want your cock in my pussy making me a woman," she said.

We both used the bathroom and went back to the basement bedroom. Lynn stripped off the robe she had worn upstairs and got on the bed.

The room was very warm since we had left the electric heater on.

"Daddy get me really hot and wet before you do me," Lynn said.

I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. Lynn was just as passionate returning my kisses.

"Daddy smell me and lick me," Lynn said.

Lynn's body was covered with dried sweat. She stank. Some would find her scent offensive. I found it increased my desire for her. I smelled her stinky armpits, pussy, and ass.

"Lick me all over. Get me real hot," she said.

I started with her armpits enjoying the taste of her dried sweat. New perspiration had started to form on her body. I went to her crotch with my mouth.

"Yes, get my pussy ready for your cock. Make it hot with your mouth," she said.

Her cunt was really smelly just as I liked it. I licked the sweat from her sex. I used my tongue on her pussy lips. Lynn was getting very wet from my attentions. I stopped not wanting to make her cum yet.

"Are you ready for my cock in your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes. I am so horny. Fuck me now," Lynn said.

I took my stiff rod and rubbed her pussy lips. Lynn sighed with pleasure.

"That feels so good," she said.

I massaged her hard erect clit with my cock.

"Stop Daddy," she said. "Stop before you make me cum. I want to wait till you fuck me to cum."

I aligned my cock against her hot, smelly snatch and slowly pushed into her spreading apart her stimulated pussy lips. I probed deeper until my cock encountered her hymen.

Trying to be careful and not to hurt her much I pushed through her barrier. Lynn made a noise somewhere between a squeal, a moan and a scream. I paused to let her relax before entering deeper into her.

"Are you OK," I asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she said. "It hurt, but not as bad as when you took my ass."

I slowly pushed my stiff cock into her till my balls rested against her crotch. Lynn was crying when my cock was fully in her.

I started moving back and forth in her.

I talked to her as I did her. "Fuck me Lynn. Give me your sweet pussy. Your pussy is so tight and hot. I love you."

Lynn began to loosen as I screwed her.

"Fuck me Daddy. It hurts but feels so good at the same time. Break my pussy in. I will never fuck anyone but you. Make me cum," she intoned as I fucked her.

"Lynn darling I will not fuck anybody but you from now on," I promised.

I began to fuck her harder. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock like a velvet glove. My balls began to get tight. I was nearing my climax.

"Lynn baby I am going to cum," I told her.

"Cum in me, Daddy. Fill my stinky pussy with baby makers. I hope I get pregnant. Oh, Oh, Oh, aaah." My sweet daughter orgasmed as I pumped my cum into her willing pussy.

After our incestuous fuck fest I held Lynn's sweat slicked and smelly body to me.

"Are you Ok baby?" I asked.

"Oh yes Daddy. That was the most amazing and wonderful experience of my life. I can't understand women that won't do it with their husbands or boyfriends."

"Lynn I have something for you." I opened the night stand drawer and gave her a small box.

What is it?" She asked.

"Open it and see," Lynn opened the box containing my mother's wedding ring.

"I love you Lynn," I said. "I never gave this to Mary. You are the only woman worthy to wear my mother's wedding ring."

"Does this mean that you think of me as your wife?"

"Yes. In all that matters you are now my wife," I informed her.

"Daddy I will be your wife. I love you," she said slipping the gold band on her left ring finger.

About two months later Mary came home from visiting her sister early and stood outside our love nest listening to us as we made love. As Lynn and I came together she opened the door and yelled, "What in the hell are you doing you fucking perverts. Screwing your own daughter and you Lynn playing the whore for your father. Damn you both you incest committing bastards."

Lynn answered. "I am giving Daddy what you won't. I am his wife now. I fuck him with everything I have. I use my mouth, pussy, and ass to please him. I love doing it. You have no idea of what you are missing."

Mary got all our community property along with a substantial cash payout that I managed by cashing out my IRA early. In return she signed a no fault divorce with a non-disclosure agreement.

Lynn has made a good wife. We moved to another state where we were not known. Our neighbors think we are husband and wife, which we are in every way but legal.

Our son just turned six. His sister is almost four.

The men in the neighborhood often tell me how envious they are of me for having such a young and beautiful wife.

Lynn can't often get really sweaty or smelly because of social conventions. Still we sometimes find ways to have a good, sweaty, stinky, fuck fest.

JRHO1952
JRHO1952
55 Followers
12