All Comments on 'Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 03'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

They'e all been good, but #3 was the best chapter yet. It was as much thought provoking and emotional as it was romantic and sexy. Daniel's apology in the playroom made him look a little less of an asshole, but he still comes across as someone who can't be counted on when the chips are down, so Zayne's better off without him in his life as a partner. We now know quite a bit of Zayne's history and why he's being cautious relationship wise, but still know very little of Brinxton and what his feelings toward Zayne are. Looking forward to finding out if he views this as just a casual affair or something much more permanent in the upcoming chapters of this very well written story.

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

I can’t help but believe Brinxton’s attention to detail regarding zayne is moving him towards the more serious exclusive dating category. I do think Brinxton’s question about who left who after an injury was pretty obviously pointed at Daniel and if anyone was to ask he was the least entitled to be asking. They were supposed to be having fun but it turned serious so quickly. Sad or unusually telling about her character that Briell left just after the game began, but it did give Daniel the opportunity to be honest. He’s clearly regretful and a bit jealous of zayne’s new fwb or more and I wonder if he’s regretting other decisions such as marrying a woman or if her parents are regretting her marrying a Bi guy?

Like MarcLuciFer and I have mentioned, we still know little about Brinxton’s history and I’m curious. Why has Zach never had a serious boyfriend? Is it partially related to his devotion to his twins exceptional needs and the busyness of getting trough all the surgeries, rehab, and home modifications of his brother zayne. Caregiver fatigue is real and maybe if Zayne has a steady boyfriend, then he can focus on his personal love life. I’m really excited for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES