Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brinxton shrugged, "I remember hearing somewhere that you like roses."

Zayne sniffed the bouquet as he took in the soft velvet look of the petals. "I do. They're my favorite flower. So much can be said just from the colors alone. Friendship, expressing apologies, mourning, and love."

"Oh yeah? My sister always hated yellow roses. What do those mean?" Brinxton asked.

Zayne chuckled at that as he wheeled into the living room to place the vase with the roses on the table. "Yellow roses mean friendship, joy, and affection, though in the Victorian Era, they were sent as a way to express jealousy."

"Weird. She always insisted they were used to indicate betrayal. Just another thing she said out of her ass, I suppose," Brinxton laughed.

"You shouldn't give them to your loved one when you are in a relationship, as they can mean trouble for the relationship, such as betrayal and jealousy," Zayne replied. "So she isn't entirely wrong. Sometimes the meanings are complex. Such as a white or pink and a red rose intertwined mean a proposal is imminent. I believe Elias will be using that trick soon."

"You think he's not long for the single life with your sister in the mix?" Brinxton said with mock surprise.

Zayne shook his head. "He's been in love with her for forever. It was just a matter of her feeling the same. I can imagine he would have proposed the minute she showed interest, but he reined it in so as not to scare her. Ah, young love."

Brinxton smiled at the thought. "Not like us old salts, eh? Too mature to believe in the promise of heaven."

Zayne turned and gave Brinxton a wry smirk, slowly moving his wheelchair backwards towards his room. "Yeah, we'll be old maids one day while everyone around us is married. Oh the sad loveless life we shall have to lead, but at least it won't be sexless."

"Thank whatever gods there are for that!" Brinxton said as he followed Zayne.

When they got to the bedroom, Zayne secured his wheelchair off to the side and stood up, and he suddenly felt self-conscious with being shirtless. It had been okay when he was in the wheelchair because the back of the chair hid everything, but now he was standing again and unsure of himself. He had been naked in front of Brinxton before, but never after Elias putting his insecurities on display like he had that night. In his head, Zayne was damning Daniel for being such an asshole as he moved toward Brinxton and stopped in front of him. All he was wearing were his pajama pants and boxer briefs under that. The rest of him was bare; even his glasses were off right then, though he could see Brinxton well enough with how close they were to each other now.

Brinxton, for his part, kept his eyes on Zayne's face. He knew how uncomfortable it must be for him to be shirtless right now and was determined not to make that worse for him. "Did you want to put a shirt on? You don't have to show me anything you're not ready to yet."

Zayne took a deep breath and let it out before he shook his head. "I'll have to face it eventually. If it's going to make you grossed out, it might be better to know it now. Unless you would prefer I put my shirt on, then I can."

Brinxton shook his head, "No, that's okay. I'm more worried about your comfort than what I might see." He sat on the office chair. "Do you want to tell me about what all happened?"

"We were on snowboards, and decided to see who could do the best trick while going the farthest," Zayne explained. "I flipped twice, but miscalculated my timing and where the ground was because my board hit a rock and I didn't want that to ruin the trick. I should have just done a simple trick, but I showed off. I landed on my back, and broke the ice under me.

"There's a couple of jagged cuts from that, and then they've done about five surgeries now. The first was to put plates and screws in to try and get the spine straight again. They did some revisions, which included shaving off some of the bulged areas to help with pain." Zayne undid the drawstring on his pajama pants and pulled those as well as his boxer briefs off and turned around so Brinxton could see the scars. Most of his scars were fairly small for the extensive work they did, though Brinxton could see a few bigger ones along the side of his spine. Most of them seemed to flow into his creamy skin now, but a few were a little more red than the others. The ones from the ice were jagged and veered off to the side, and the skin looked like it had been pulled together for them to stitch it, so they stood out more than the surgical ones did.

Brinxton caught himself reaching out to trace the lines and asked if it was okay to touch. When Zayne said that was fine, Brinxton lightly traced the scars while Zayne told him about each one. Zayne could tell exactly which surgery which one went to, and he told Brinxton a little about the recovery from each one, and how annoying they had been, like when they used surgical glue for one of them and it came off way too fast and he had to go in to get steri-tape put on.

Brinxton asked questions when he had them, but he mostly just listened. When they had inventoried most of the scars, Zayne turned back around and sat on the bed. They talked for a while about Zayne's experiences both as a surgical patient and as a person with chronic pain.

Zayne grabbed his crocheted blanket and pulled it around him as he answered what it was like for him. He told Brinxton how they went through the school to change his major to computer science and get them the doctors notes so they knew what was going on and to help him find a school that could give him all online classes. It had been something that had changed everything about Zayne's life and hobbies. He had wanted to be a surgeon, so he learned a lot from his surgeons as to what they were doing to him and how they did it, but he wouldn't be able to have that life anymore.

Zayne motioned to the rainbow crochet blanket when he spoke about hobbies to keep himself sane during recovery periods. He learned to crochet and knit from Aspen, and he started to learn to paint and work on drawings just because it gave him something to do in the hospitals. Zayne motioned to the artwork around the room, which Brinxton hadn't looked at closely before. Most of the art in his room were silhouettes of himself doing various activities, starting with snowboarding and going to stretching and using the wheelchair.

The silhouettes were black against blue skies, but he used all sorts of colors for the skeleton that lay beneath the skin. The spine started out looking normal, but there were a few where all he was doing was stretching to one side or the other, which showed the damage to the spine right after. Zayne explained he painted those ones based on the actual x-rays and MRIs of his back right after the accident before the first surgery.

Brinxton could see as the paintings progressed, Zayne used metallic paint to represent the screws and plates that had been put in. Those had also been taken from the x-rays and MRIs they kept doing to make sure things were okay. His spine doctor liked to get updated images often so they could make sure everything was still looking okay.

"It did a lot of damage to the structures all around the area too," Zayne said after a moment of silence. "We haven't done a surgery for about two years now, but we keep up with other procedures. I get a yearly epidural, and I have one of my yearly ablations coming up. They essentially use radio frequencies to kill off the nerves around my spine so they can't send pain signals up to my brain. That's being done in January, but I think Zach has a meeting that day, so I'll probably have to use one of dad's drivers to take me to and from it."

Brinxton listened intently, asking questions where he needed to to better understand. When Zayne finished, he could tell that Brinxton wanted to hug him sympathetically but didn't want to come across as pitying. Zayne smiled at him and slid back on the bed so he could open the blanket and his arms before he asked Brinxton to come to him. As soon as Brinxton had crawled so he was laid over Zayne, he put his arms around Brinxton, bringing the blanket around them both.

Brinxton's solid arms around him, pulling him close to Brinxton's body, was comforting in a way he hadn't felt since the accident happened. It was different than when his twin and chosen brother, or the rest of his family, hugged him. It made Zayne feel safe and secure, and like he was worth being looked at with something other than pity or disgust. Feeling Brinxton run his hand along his lower back, against the scars, as if it was nothing, sent warmth through Zayne's chest and electricity through his skin.

Zayne backed up enough so that he could look into Brinxton's deep blue eyes before he pulled him into a kiss. Zayne loved everything about having Brinxton with him like this; the taste of him, the feel of his weight on top of Zayne, the warmth and passion of it, the comfort and safety he felt there. It went from a sweet, gentle kiss to something much deeper and more passionate.

His fingers made quick work on getting the clothing off of Brinxton so that soon they were both naked and against each other. Zayne pushed the blanket off of them and asked Brinxton to lay down in the middle of the bed, where he quietly commanded that he close his eyes and relax into what Zayne was doing.

Zayne started with Brinxton's neck and shoulders, running kisses and light bites along the skin there, searching for every single spot that made Brinxton moan out loud. He would spend a little extra time in those spots, and then continued down. He ran his fingers lightly along the skin of Brinxton's sides while he gently licked around his nipples. He nipped at them with his teeth, gratified with the groan that escaped Brinxton's lips and moved on to the other one.

He then slowly made his way down with his tongue towards Brinxton's center, but when he got to his pelvis, Zayne completely ignored Brinxton's already hard and dripping cock. Instead, he went down to his feet, using his hands and fingers to massage into Brinxton's arches while his mouth made a trail up from his inner ankle to his thighs. He bit into the skin here a little more firmly and sucked on the skin, easily leaving marks on the tanned skin there.

As Zayne came up to Brinxton's balls, he pushed Brinxton's legs up and apart so he had more access to all of Brinxton's intimate places. Zayne got his fingers nice and wet before he slowly pushed one into Brinxton's pucker, curling it around so he could find his prostate. He trailed up Brinxton's balls with his tongue, licking and sucking gently, with just enough pressure to be pleasurable. When he finally licked up Brinxton's hard length, he got plenty of the salty flavor of the precum that was dripping down. He moaned as soon as he took the head in his mouth, letting that vibration go through Brinxton's dick to add to the pleasure he was giving him.

Zayne began sucking Brinxton off in earnest, working him over with his lips and tongue as he flicked over that pleasure button inside of Brinxton while slowly opening him up so he was ready. He could tell when Brinxton was getting close to exploding because his breath became shallow pants and his thrusting hips became more erratic. Right before he was able to fall off that cliff, Zayne grabbed onto the base of Brinxton's cock and pulled away with his mouth and fingers, stopping the orgasm in its tracks.

"Tease," Brinxton said huskily, clearly struggling with his displeasure at the sudden stoppage.

Zayne smirked. "I don't want you cumming until you're on my cock, but I want you needy and desperate for it first. I promise, when you finally cum, it will be like nothing you've ever experienced. Will you let me?"

Brinxton looked like he was trying to come back from the brink of absolute lust. Zayne could tell he disliked making decisions in this state but he struggled through it and nodded finally.

Zayne's eyes brightened and he licked the sudden gush of precum that came out at the thought of this type of torturous attention. He moved down to rim Brinxton, giving him some time to calm down again while he softened him up and got him loose. Zayne inserted two fingers, working him open as he licked back up, along his balls, and back to the tip of Brinxton's cock. A third finger was added while Zayne took his entire length again, going down to his pubes before pulling back up and working him over again.

Zayne took him right to the edge again and then clamped down on the base of his dick so Brinxton wouldn't cum while taking his mouth away. He couldn't help but grin at the groan of frustration from Brinxton. This time, though, Zayne grabbed a condom and lube, rolling it on his own length before he used the lube to slick up inside Brinxton, then slicked himself up.

He pushed Brinxton's legs up again and settled the head of his cock right at Brinxton's opening, his gray eyes so dark with his desire. He pushed against the opening just a little bit, not enough to push in. "How badly do you want this right now, babe?"

Brinxton groaned loudly, his balls twitching upward toward his shaft with his barely contained need to cum. Pushing through the fog of need in his brain to be articulate was hard, so he simply said, "I need it!"

Zayne had a wicked smirk on his face, but he didn't make Brinxton keep begging. He pushed forward, letting his head pop through which made both of them groan in pleasure. Zayne went slowly, giving him time to adjust to the intrusion, and then slowly worked in and out until he was completely inside Brinxton. Zayne licked and bit along his neck while he felt Brinxton's tight channel slowly relax around him.

He moved down and bit down into the skin where Brinxton's shoulder met his neck. It was low enough that Brinxton would be able to hide the mark around his parents, but he wanted so badly to leave more marks on his lover, and he was gratified by the gasp of pleasure it elicited.

Zayne started to slowly thrust in and out of Brinxton, moaning at the way his tight channel molded around his cock. He sped up until he was at a good speed, his pelvis slapping hard against Brinxton's ass while he dragged his cock over Brinxton's prostate with each thrust in and each thrust out.

The pleasure that Brinxton was getting from this was far more heightened than it usually was, rolling through his entire body while centering deep in his pelvis as the climax built inside him, taking him closer and closer to the release he had been denied twice now.

Zayne was getting close himself, so he leaned forward so he could bite Brinxton's earlobe while he started stroking Brinxton's cock with just the right amount of pressure and said in a low, sultry voice, "Cum for me, Brinxton!"

With an almost animal growl, Brinxton did as he was asked, splashing cum all the way up to his own chest in thick ropy gobs. Zayne groaned out as Brinxton's channel tightened around him and the head of his cock expanded as he spilled out into the condom inside Brinxton. By the end, they were both fighting hard to get their breath back, but Zayne had been right about how explosive of an orgasm it had been. Brinxton was a little surprised he was still conscious after that.

Eventually, Zayne slipped out and tied off the condom before he went to get a warm washcloth to clean Brinxton up. He slipped down onto the bed and put his arms around Brinxton once he was done and the washcloth was thrown into the hamper.

"So, worth it, or totally something you'll never want to do again?" Zayne asked once he could hear Brinxton's heartbeat come back to normal.

Brinxton said, "Oh, totally worth it, but maybe not something I wanna do every time."

Brinxton could feel Zayne smile against his shoulder. "That's fine. I enjoy edging, and some domination and submission, and bondage, but I don't want it all the time. It's nice to spice things up though. Thank you for trying it, and for trusting me."

Brinxton didn't really know what to say to that so he just nodded. At some point he must have nodded off because he startled awake a bit later and felt the pressure of Zayne still against his back. He glanced around, looking for a clock, before realizing that there probably wasn't one. Zayne was asleep, based on his breathing, but his phone was lying on the nightstand closest to where Brinxton was. He got up and peed before checking the time. It was around midnight, so he crawled back into bed and snuggled back into Zayne's arms, covering them both up with a nearby blanket.

Zayne naturally put his arm around Brinxton again without fully waking up, obviously taking comfort in his presence.

By the time morning came around, Brinxton slipped out of bed and had a quick shower, using the guest towel and getting dressed. He found some paper and a pen and left Zayne a note explaining that he had to get to work but that he'd be back the next day and he'd stay for the weekend.

Zayne smiled when he saw the note, and read it a few times before his brother's voice broke into his thoughts. "Nice roses out there, Romeo. Or does that make you Juliet?"

"Ha ha, you're so funny," Zayne replied and sat up. "It was a really sweet gesture though, wasn't it?"

"It's a dating gesture, Zayne," Zach said with a raised eyebrow. "So, are you two official?"

Zayne shook his head. "You've given flowers to some of your friends with benefits. Does that mean you're dating them?"

"I mean, it's never been a whole bouquet before," Zach pointed out. "And usually not roses. I know you better than anyone else, Zayne. You're falling for him."

Zayne couldn't argue with that, though he wanted to. It wasn't like Brinxton's work had slowed down any, and they were still generally in agreement that this was a friends with benefits situation. "I'll be fine, Zachariah. Thank you for your concern."

"I'm going to say I told you so when you end up hurt," Zach warned him before walking back into the living room.

Zayne frowned at that, but there wasn't much he could do. He would just have to be careful and watch for signs that he was getting too attached and then do something about it. Until then, he would enjoy this and Brinxton's presence.

12