Sweet 18 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt looked at him, amazed. "What?! When? What happened?! You guys were great together...!"

"Yeah, well, year's almost over, I'll probably be going to uni out of state... Figured I'll just make a clean break, didn't want to just see it die out or whatever."

Matt was now gaping at him. "So... so you broke UP with her? Man, that's gotta be the dumbest thing I ever heard."

Terry shrugged. You'll get no argument from me, he thought. They had been together for over a year, and he liked being with her, talking with her, making out, kissing... yeah, it was nice. But... Damn, he wasn't sure what was going on, didn't understand anything that was happening, but he KNEW there was a change coming.

His mom came into his room Tuesday morning, like she did every morning on his birthday, bringing him a glass of hot chocolate and that German cupcake that she made for him on his birthday. She watched him eat it - it was tasty as always, though he thought the frosting tasted somehow different - and then, unexpectedly, she leaned down and kissed him on his mouth. It was a short kiss, but she had never kissed him on his mouth, before! She took his face in her hands, stood up and looked in his eyes, smiling her beautiful smile. "My little boy is 18..." "Yes, mom, I'm all grown up", he had said, feeling uncomfortable under her intense gaze. Not TOO uncomfortable to get a chubby under his blanket, though... She seemed not to notice. "We'll celebrate properly on Friday, with grandma and Sara..." he had looked up at her, surprised. " Granny Ursula is coming? And Sara?! Mom, I'm not a kid, I don't need..." she had put a finger on his mouth, still smiling. "I know, baby you're 18."

"Dude, you wanna talk about it? This doesn't sound like you..."

He shook his head, no. He now wanted mainly to be alone with his thoughts. That cupcake - it suddenly struck him, could it have been..."

'You sure, man? You don't look so..."

He looked up at his friend, trying to focus. "No, it's OK, really. Things change. That's all. Change." Matt looked doubtful, but he suddenly didn't care. "Look, it's a big day for me, tomorrow - my grandparents coming in and all -" he didn't mention his sister, as he knew that would get Matt fired up again. "Let's shut it down, I'll save the settings, we'll finish next week..."

Matt was gone within a few minutes, looking dazed and confused. Well, join the club! Terry thought. He laid back on his bed, and took his dick out, stroking it slowly as he listened to his mom fucking his dad. Oh, god - why was this turning him on so much?!

Up until a few years ago, nobody had really talked to him about it, explained anything to him. He had always known that the women on his mom's side of the family - her, granny Ursula, aunt Lizzie, his sis - had cocks; it was never a secret inside the family, though he was taught from a young age that it was not something you shared with strangers. Up until a few years ago the whole family used to take an annual vacation in a private hotel in South Carolina, which had a closed week for futa and their families/boy-girlfriends, which was pretty insane. Everybody walked around with pretty much everything hanging out; his mom and sis had tiny bikinis, with their flaccid cock stretching the bottoms far ahead of them, and no matter where he looked, they were always there, seemingly calling out to him...

It became a real problem as he came into his teens; his desperate attempts to hide his almost constant boners did not go unnoticed by his sister, who loved teasing him about it. Mom would just smile and tell him to go take a short swim in the cold ocean water... But they were never 'inappropriate' with him, nothing beyond gentle teasing.

His grandma, though... Granny Ursula scared him, more than a little bit. She was a large woman - taller than his mom, even, with large breasts, and a very strict demeanor. She was a dean or something, and always dressed very conservatively; but when they were at the hotel she was dressed really provocatively, with bikinis even tinier than his sister's. Her cock was really huge, and she had it standing up, held against her toned belly by her bikini bottom, with gigantic balls spilling to the sides. She was nice enough to him, but he sometimes caught her giving him looks... HUNGRY looks, which made him feel uncomfortable.

And there WAS stuff going on; there were large signs on the beach, proclaiming in bold letters "NO SEX ON THE MAIN BEACH!", but there were many nooks in the sandy dunes around it, and people would disappear there for a time, and come out flush faced. One time he decided to follow his parents after they sneaked off into one...

There was a sort of curved passage through the dune, and he walked quietly; he could hear sounds up ahead - his mother was grunting, noisily, and his father... his father seemed to be moaning?... He got down on all fours as he came closer to the widening, and peeked. The sight he saw remained with him to this day. His mother was standing straight, legs apart, and she was holding his dad up, his back to her, like a baby. She was lifting him up and then bringing him down, hard, against her body, and he suddenly realized that her cock - hard and large and veiny like he had never seen it before - was in his dad's butt, and he was sliding up and down on it. He will never forget the look of pure ecstasy on his dad's face, or the angelic smile on his mom's... She seemed to him like a goddess, some mythical being, and he stared transfixed, mouth agape, for a few minutes. He must have been making some noise without noticing, as his mom suddenly turned her gaze and looked at him. She smiled, a warm and familiar smile, and it was mom, again, beautiful and loving, and he shot up to his feet and ran away, back to his room...

She came in after an hour, as he was lying in his bed, images running around madly in his head, not really understanding anything about his world, who or what or why... She sat next to him as he lay, face to the wall, not touching him, speaking softly. She told him everything they didn't teach him in sex ed. - what a futa was, that there were thousands of them in the US alone, and that the females of her family have been futa for many generations. They were people like any other people - a little different from most, but, yes, very much 'people'.

He said nothing, and after a while she left. After that things seemed to return to normal, but he stayed inside the hotel for the rest of their stay, never going down to the beach. When his parents went back, the next year, he went to stay with his uncle Tony's family in Maine. Lots of hiking and kayaking and whale watching - zero dickgirls... he actually missed it, but he never went back for futa week at the Beachside Hotel & Resort.

And now it was almost Friday. Granny Ursula and genial grandpa Tom were driving in from Pennsylvania, bringing Sara with them, and should be here by the afternoon. They were coming to celebrate him turning 18... What the fuck? Who does that? Who cares? What the fuck is going on?!

The sounds from the next room were finally subsiding, and he turned on his side, staring at the wall. He'll have his answers soon enough... maybe more than he wanted? No, he already knew those answers, didn't he? He was just too scared to face them... He closed his eyes, trying to will himself to sleep. But the image came back, vivid and inescapable: his father's face, delirious with happiness, as his mom held him up in her arms, driving him up and down, impaling him on her large, stiff, beautiful cock...

12