Sweet 18 Ch. 02

Story Info
Futa mom initiates her son.
7.5k words
4.32
125k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

Terry jumps - or, rather - is dragged into the futa world's deep end. Will he survive?

I tried something new - you can see it mid-story; would love to get your reaction to it.

John was in the kitchen, working on dinner, when his wife came in. One look at her, and he knew. It was time.

"Sara called, they'll be here in about 3 hours."

He sighed. He could tell she was barely holding in her excitement. "Honey, does... does it have to be this way? Can't you do it, maybe... I don't know, over time? Slowly?"

She walked around the counter and stood in front of him, looking down into his eyes. She was wearing high heels and their usual height difference more than doubled, and he felt a sudden stab of fear. She loved him and would usually never hurt him, but... this was about her son, and all bets were off.

She spoke mildly. "You remember our first time - when I put my cock in your mouth?"

Did he ever! He still remembered his panic as he felt her thick shaft filling his mouth, the large head seeming to block his throat...

"You struggled, you tried to take it out of your mouth, all you wanted was to escape. Imagine I didn't hold you, imagine I let you go."

She smiled, seeing the realization in his eyes. "That's right. Your life would have been very different. You wouldn't have had me - and my cock - in it. With almost 30 years of hindsight - Is that an option that you would have liked to have?"

He put the peeling knife down and wiped his hands. No, that alternate universe was NOT one he liked to contemplate. He walked up to her and hugged her, laying his head on her breasts. "He's just a boy, Jes. be gentle with him. He might need more time..."

She kissed his forehead. "You know that's not how it works, honey. He needs to be initiated. Imagine mother arriving and finding out he's not ready..."

He shivered, hugging her closer. She did not need to complete that sentence... His mother-in-law scared the shit out of him. She would not of course do him permanent damage - even the mother of the clan had to respect another futa's property - but she had her ways of showing her displeasure... When she was in a good mood, her enormous cock could bring a man indescribable pleasure; but she could also use it as a tool for punishment, to devastating effect... he looked up at his wife's beautiful face, and smiled.

"Do what you need to do, baby. Bring our family together."

***

Terry looked up, annoyed, when the door opened. "Com'n, mom, it's not even 3, I want to finish this last run..."

"Turn it off. Now."

He looked at her, surprised. What's going on? She was dressed to kill; high heels, very short, very tight black skirt - was her dick peeking at the bottom?! - and a tiny, tight, red tank top that showed off her buff figure. Jesus, she was HOT! He paused the game, and looked back at her. With her heels she was 6'3", maybe 6'4" - she was huge! He felt a little apprehensive as he looked at her unsmiling face. What was going on?!

"Mom, I'll be finished in half an hour, I'll shower and then I'll..."

She cut him off, her voice harsh. "Stand up. Now."

Something was most definitely going on. "Look, mom, I..."

The slap threw his head back. It wasn't so much the force of it - his mother was far stronger than any man, she could break his jaw with one punch - as it was the shock. His mother had never hit him in all his life... he put a hand on his cheek; she might have pulled it, but it still hurt. "Mom, I..."

SLAP!!

He howled, putting a hand on the other cheek. What THE FUCK?! He started to speak, but one look at her face was enough to make him stop. He struggled to his feet, feeling tears rushing to his eyes. "Mom..."

"Look at me."

"Mom, I..."

She raised her hand warningly and he stopped. Jesus, she was SCARY! ...and sexy. She towered over him, her face set into an impassive mask, broad shoulders and hard muscles a reminder of her great strength. God, she could do whatever she wanted to him, there was no way he could stop her!

"You will only speak when told to. Is that understood?"

He nodded, his eyes glued to her face. This was a nightmare, no, a prank - yes, they were pranking him for his 18th birthday! Any minute his dad and Sara will burst in with a cake, laughing...

She snapped a finger in his face. "Focus! This is the most important moment of your whole life!."

My life... sure, why not. He'll play along. Though those slaps were pretty painful... maybe...

"You've been asking to know what's going on. Well, here it is: you are 18, no longer a child. All protections that you've had up till now - all are null and void. Your ass is now mine."

"Oh, come..."

He recoiled back as her hand shot out, but she didn't hit him. Her hands grabbed his chin, clamping around it in a steel grip, and he felt his feet leave the ground as she lifted him, seemingly without any effort. Her voice was quite, almost gentle when she spoke.

"Sweetie, I don't think you understand. This is not a joke, it's not a prank. You need to listen, do what you are told and give me none of your lip. Anything else, and you WILL be punished. Is that understood?"

Dangling in the air in his mom's grip, looking into her cold eyes, he was truly terrified. Unable to speak or move his head, he blinked twice. I understand.

She smiled. "Good boy. Now, take off your clothes." With a flick of her hand, she threw him on his bed. He gaped up at her, started to speak, stopped himself in the nick of time as he saw her nostrils flaring. Jesus, he was FUCKED!

"Stand up and take your clothes off. Now."

He got off the bed, pulling his t-shirt off. one look at her face told him it was not enough. He pulled his cargo shorts down, and stood in front of her, a pair of purple briefs his only cover. He looked at her - surely it was enough?

"Lose them."

He winced. Did grownups go to such lengths with their pranks? In their last talk, his sister has mentioned his upcoming 'initiation' - though she wouldn't elaborate on it; was this like what they did in fraternities? Because he knew those guys played pretty rough... what the fuck, he'll play their little game. He pulled his briefs off and stood in front of her, defiant, and then realized that he was hard, his dick standing proud. Well, in for a dime...

"Is that what you wanted?"

His mother didn't answer. She moved to the side, watching his body critically. Years of high school soccer have kept him in shape; not as wiry as his dad, but a much nicer ass. An ass that had not been plowed by her thousands of times, a fresh, tight ass, waiting for her womanhood to defile it, teach it the ways of the world... an ass that belonged to her beloved son... She swallowed, hard. Better focus yourself, she thought. You've only began.

She moved back in front of him, noting his defiant look, that cute cock that was pointing at her proudly. Oh, yeah, just a push... with one swift motion she took her tank top off, revealing her gorgeous upper body. He had of course seen her in a tiny bikini that left almost nothing to imagination, but having her here, in his room, a menacing, intimidating presence... oh, yes, that must feel very different. She noted the twitching of his cute little dick. Oh, yes, her boy was primed... she flexed her pecs, making her perky tits jump, his eyes following, ravenous.

"Lara was, what - a D cup?"

He looked up at her, surprised. "Uh, yeah..." Lara Simmons had the best body in school - though she had nothing on his mom...

"Must have been really nice getting to second base with her."

Yeah, well, DUH! She was so enthusiastic, her body so soft and inviting, and she was really into him - why exactly did he break up with her?

His mom smiled, as if reading his mind. "A very nice girl. But there was something missing, wasn't there?"

Her eyes locked on his, she pulled her black skirt down, smiled as he drew his breath in sharply. Oh, he knows I mean business, now... and the flash of longing in his gaze told her all she needed to know. She took it in her hand, her large palm too small to hold its entire girth. It was definitely aroused, standing at almost 9", thick veins snaking around its circumference. She stepped forward, her thick girl-cock now looming above her son's pathetic, man-sized dick.

"Look at me, baby."

He tore his eyes from the thick cock that was overshadowing his own, and looked up at her face - her beautiful, terrible face - feeling numb.

"You understand this is real, this is happening."

He nodded, dumbly, feeling his whole world crumbling around him.

She raised her hand, taking his chin - softly, this time. "We'll be going to my bedroom, now."

He nodded, saying nothing. Yes, this was real...

He followed her out into the quiet corridor, his eyes fixed on her perfectly round buttocks, her large cock swinging, peeking at him from behind her thick, shapely thighs. God, she was perfection...

She felt a little disappointed when he didn't try to make a run for it. This was going too easy...! Though , really - what was she expecting? She had never actively tried to seduce her son, but he has had female cocks around him for all of his life. She thought back to summers at the beach, remembered the surreptitious looks he'd throw her way, the hunger, the longing in his eyes... Yes, she had a good feeling about her son. It won't be long, now... She felt her cock hardening further as she entered her room, her son close behind, silent. She had waited for this moment for so long...

Terry looked around, fearfully. The room was almost dark - the shutters down, keeping the afternoon sun out, a lone night light above his parents' bed shining a reddish glow.

"Come here."

He walked over, stood in front of his naked mother, waiting. This is happening...

"Get down on your knees."

He looked up at her, his eyes wide, and for a minute she thought she would need to slap him again. But he said nothing, and got down, kneeling in front of her. Good boy...

Her cock was now at over 10". She pushed it further up. "Take it in your hands."

He obeyed. It was heavy, and hot, and throbbed lightly in his hands. He noted with some surprise that it was circumcised, the big, purple head looking almost obscene, gazing up at him with its slit. That was one part of her that had always been hidden from him, and he thought that was sorta funny... and then he thought: you are holding your mom's cock in your hands, dude... Would it have been any better if she had her turtleneck intact? But it was... it was BEAUTIFUL. So thick, throbbing with life, with POWER...! He thought back to all the times he had watched his mom on the beach, her gorgeous body on almost-full display, her dick cradled in her bikini bottom, a small bit of mystery, forever denied. And he thought of that scene that he had gone over in his mind so many times over the last few years - of his mother holding his father up in her strong arms, her giant dick up his butt, lifting him, pulling him down, lifting him again, pulling him down, lifting...

"Terry."

He looked up at his mom. Her face was stern, but her eyes were soft.

"Terry, you now have to make your choice."

"Err... OK...?"

He felt her cock's throbbing increase, the monster growing in his hands as blood kept pumping into it. He kept his eyes on hers, but his senses were almost overwhelmed by the meaty shaft. God, He WANTed it!

"Terry Evans-Martinez, son of the clan Eberhard..."

WTF? Clan Eberhard? As in Oma Eberhard, that scary woman whose picture hung on the lobby wall at the hotel? No one ever told him about no clan...!

Her hands were back around his face, and she looked directly into his eyes. Her tone as she spoke was formal, as if she was reciting some legal agreement.

"You are asked to choose - as an adult - to join the clan. You will accept the Eberhard cock as your master, to be worshipped and served for the rest of your life, to give your undying love and loyalty and obedience to the Eberhard sisterhood for as long as you shall live."

What. DA FUCK?! This was like a scene out of some cheesy 80's Cannon Group film... Any minute now Arnold will be stepping out of the shadows, to fight the evil priestess... but, no, she was dead serious, and her cock in his hands was very real, its dark head almost touching his chin... What the fuck... what does it mean? What are even the options? What happens if he refuses?!

"If you so choose, you will be protected and loved for all of your life." She let go of his face and put her hands around his own, holding her cock, and squeezed lightly. Her voice was low and throaty, but her tone was normal. "If you choose to, this will be yours, forever. I love you, baby..."

She LOVES him? A minute ago she was slapping him around...! What kinda abusive shit IS this? He wanted to speak, but her intense gaze frightened him. Her cock's head was almost in his mouth, and he squirmed, not sure what to do. This was TOO insane... but there was her cock, almost touching his lips, and he felt his own dick hardening as he looked down at it. Oh, god, he DID want it, he wanted it so bad!

"How do you choose?"

Damn, this was insane! He looked up at his mom who was looking down at him, saying nothing, her eyes sparkling, her full lips tight together. Will he get to kiss her? Oh god! His gaze went down her chest, taking in those amazing tits with their large nipples; will he get to suck on them?! He looked at the giant cock in front of him, and removed one hand, moving back to the two large testicles underneath, taking the smooth balls in his palm, massaging them lightly, enjoying the feeling. Oh my god, you're fondling your mom's balls! Come ON, dude - what more do you need??!

He bent forward, putting his lips on the tip of the giant head, his tongue darting quickly to inspect it, surprised at its spongy texture. He raised his head, looking in his mother's eyes.

"I accept."

***

The large bed groaned as he landed on it, and he grunted loudly, feeling shock and disappointment. He had it - it was almost inside his mouth, he wanted so much to have it inside his mouth, taste his mom properly... Instead, she picked him up unceremoniously, and dumped him on her bed, hitting the hard mattress with his face. What the hell, he thought they were done with all the games...! He tried to get up, but suddenly she was straddling him, her rod heavy on his back.

"Stay." It was a growl, throaty and low, and he froze in place. Jesus, he WAS the game, and his mother the lioness stalking him! His knees were on the mattress, arms flush with it, his ass raised. He felt completely exposed.

"Mom, are... are you going to fuck me in the ass?"

She said nothing. He felt her hand caressing his butt cheeks, kneading them roughly, and then she leaned forward, her tits digging into his back, and picked something from the nightstand.

"Mom - I said yes, I'm in, I wanna do it, can we just - I dunno, take it a bit slow?"

She didn't answer. Her hand was playing with his butt cheeks, and he tried to turn his back and look at her, when a cold and clammy sensation hit his butthole. He yelped in surprise as his mother's fingers entered him, and he wriggled helplessly under her considerable weight.

"MOM! You can't... you can't just put your fingers in my butt!"

Her fingers stopped their movement inside him, and he was suddenly very aware of the powerful thighs locking him in place. "I... I mean..."

"...yes?"

He squirmed, feeling small and helpless. "I... I know you CAN..."

"Indeed." Her tone was mild, even somewhat amused, but the sting of her slaps, her casually cruel handling of him was very fresh in his mind. He spoke carefully.

"I want you, mom, I want your cock inside me..."

"That is nice."

"But... maybe we can take it a bit... slower? It's just... it's just so HUGE, it's a bit scary... we haven't... we haven't even KISSED yet, I thought..."

Her fingers inside his rectum resumed their slow movement, as she leaned into him, nipples digging into his back, her lips next to his ear.

"So, you want to kiss mommy, baby?"

He nodded, hesitantly. She laughed quietly, her voice throaty.

"You want to get to first base? Maybe even second base? You want to suck mommy's titties?" He almost screamed when he felt her tongue dart into his ear, flicking in and out. Oh, god, yes, please!

"Yes, mom, please! Please, let me turn around..."

She chuckled. Her fingers left his asshole, giving him a few seconds of hope, but they soon returned, with more of the gooey, cold stuff. As her fingers moved back in and resumed their work, she spoke softly into his ear. He listened, almost hypnotized by the slow movement of the heavy cock lying on his back.

"I've held myself for almost 10 years. Never touched you, never teased you, never put my cum in your breakfast cereals, like they used to do... I wouldn't let your sister play with you, like they do in many families, and I saved you from your grandmother far more times than you'll ever know..."

He tried to speak, but her hand was now on his mouth, stopping him. Her voice grew more intense, almost cruel. "So now you tell me that you're 'not ready', that you want some fucking foreplay?! Well, guess what, sweetie - mommy doesn't give a shit. Remember that wow you made - love, loyalty and obedience? Remember? Well, it means your ass is mine - and I'm taking it NOW!"

Her weight was off his body as she rose above him, her cock leaving his back. Her fingers came out of his asshole, and her hand moved from his mouth - only to go over his head, pressing it down, pinning him to the mattress. There was now a menacing intruder at his back door, her cock's large head making its presence known. He clenched his butt cheeks frantically, moaning in fear and desperation, trying to hold her off.

She laughed. "Giving mommy a hard time, bitch?"

He stifled a cry as her monster rod rammed his puckered asshole. He thought about her perfect ass, the play of muscle in her powerful buttocks, and he knew he didn't stand a chance. His mother was RAPING him, and he was as helpless as a baby... he felt the tears rushing into his eyes, didn't try to stop them.

"Mom, pleeeeze... please don't do this..."

Her monstrous cock was pressing forcefully forward, and it was making slow headway. He was crying out loud, now, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Mom... please... please, don't..."

He stopped, shocked, as his mother's teeth closed around the nape of his neck, holding him in a painful hold. It felt less like a mother cat holding her kitten, and more like a lioness holding down an antelope, about to feast on her prey. She growled through clenched teeth:

"Open up, bitch."

In shock, he released his back gate, and he felt her head slip in. It was scary - and painful - though his attention was split between the anal invader and the teeth holding his neck. He resumed his crying, as the relentless barrage began in earnest..

"That's... BETTER... bitch!"

Her shaft - her veiny, incredibly thick cock - was now several inches in, and he could feel it throbbing inside of him, each and every vein alive with the blood rushing back and forth between her heart and her massive womanhood. He gritted his teeth, wailing almost soundlessly, feeling like a pathetic weakling..

"It hurts, mom... it hurts!"

She let go of his neck, but kept her steady attack on his ass. Powerful thrust forward, taking back a bit, powerful thrust...

"You're such... a little... pussy! Just like... your dad... HIS... first time!"

He buried his face in the mattress, biting the bed sheet, trying to stop his crying. It WAS painful - but was it really THAT painful? Or was it the discomfort, the humiliation of being raped by his mom? She was now 2 or maybe 3" in, and the giant girl-cock making its way up his body seemed to fill his world. His rectum muscles were spasming, unwillingly, trying to ward off the invader, and his mom seemed to be enjoying it.

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers