Sweet 18 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he rose, reluctant, and turn to go to his room, she said casually: "And, anyway, you already know what it tastes like..."

He stopped, then turned, looking at her wide-eyed. "I knew it! The birthday cupcake, right?! I knew it tasted different! Goddamit, mom - that was NOT cool! You don't do something like this without telling me!"

She blushed under his glare. "I'm sorry, baby... I just couldn't wait. Other families, they let the boy eat this on his 13th birthday and again every year, I thought..."

She trailed off, knowing how lame she sounded. Her son looked at her sternly - and she couldn't help but start giggling. Damn, he looked so cute, with that angry look, his little man-dick bouncing on his cute little ballsack... Seeing his expression, she forced herself to stop. "I'm really sorry. I'll never do something like that without your prior consent, OK?"

His stern expression remained for a little longer. And then he sighed. "Well, seeing as how you just raped my ass without my specific 'prior consent', and I was pretty OK with it - I guess we'll let it pass this time, right?"

She nodded solemnly, and they looked at each other for a minute longer. And then, as one, broke out in giggles.

***

Yes, life was looking good, she thought after he left. It would be interesting to see how her mom manages to bring her down, this time...

note:

I was working on the painting for several hours when I realized that her expression was not in sync with the story. however, I liked it so much I decided to leave it.