Sweet 18 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah... MILK it, bitch... mmm...your ass... SO tight...!"

She gradually stopped her attack on his bottom, and laid down on him, her tits smashed against his back, toned abs flush on his lower back, her gigantic shaft throbbing inside him, about 4" - a third of the way? - in. She was now licking his neck - he could feel the wound there, but the touch of her slightly-rough tongue excited him. He suddenly realized that he wasn't crying, anymore, and that the meaty rod inside him... well, it didn't feel NOT right... or was it that it didn't not feel right? He was confused. He tried clenching and releasing his ass muscles, eliciting a moan of pleasure from his mom.

"So, bitch - how does it feel?"

He was damned if he was going to give her satisfaction by answering her! But he couldn't help pushing his ass up a fraction, against her crotch. She laughed, and he thrilled at the sound. So sexy...! She kissed his neck, lightly.

"You're right - gotta go on."

She lifted her torso, her hard-muscled hands two pillars on both sides of his head. He braced himself, as she pulled her cock back, a little - and then she thrust forward, mighty hips pushing the meaty shaft full force, rocking his whole body, eliciting a groan of pain and surprise from his tightly-drawn lips. She resumed her attack, driving her cock with all her might, thrust after thundering thrust.

***

Jessica was in seventh heaven. Her son's ass was all she had dreamed of - a tight, velvety hole that enveloped and hugged her cock like it hasn't been in a long while. Yes, there WERE her seed-sons - 5 had already reached adulthood, and she had raped them all, and it was very nice - tight, virgin butts usually are - but it was mostly out of her sense of familial duty; Terry was her womb-son, a part of her, who she had carried inside her for 9 months and then raised for 18 wonderful years... she loved him like almost no one else on earth - and now she was inside him, sealing their bond, a fitting opening to many years of loving. And he was now a member of the clan, a wonderful gift to be shared with her sisters, and - eventually - a father to many new futas...

She smiled happily, looking down at the small body underneath her, rocked violently forwards and backwards as she pummeled his too-cute-for-words butt. She knew she had not been wrong about him. His dad, now... poor John had crumpled into a fetal position and sobbed quietly for an hour after she deflowered him... But Terry had been primed for this his whole life, he really did want it, and after the initial shock she knew he would be a complete cock-slut... she bent down and kissed his neck and shoulders, as her cock continued to plow his ass, making steady progress.

He suddenly squealed, surprise and pleasure mixed together. She laughed happily. "That's right, bitch! You liked that, didn't you?"

He mumbled something, ashamedly, and she laughed again. Oh, baby, you don't KNOW the world of pleasure you've walked into, today! She slowed her pounding, and moved forward deliberately, rubbing against his prostate with her thick head, and then back and forth again. And again. Her son was writhing under her heavier body, groaning and moaning as she pleasured him, his whole world centered around that tiny point inside him that was driving him wild with pleasure. God, the sounds he was making were so fucking CUTE! She wanted to flip him over, right then and there, look into his face, kiss that delectable mouth forever as she made love to him...!

No, she couldn't. Not just yet. He needed a few more minutes with his face buried in the mattress, his ass up in the air, his mega-bitch mom riding him like the cock-sleeve that he was. Men needed to know their place... She of course knew it was a lie - there was no way she was NOT going to spoil her little prince; but she'd play along with tradition, just so she could tell her mom everything was done "properly"...

Terry seemed like he was about to pass out from her intense stimulation, and she decided it was enough for now; she loved making John cum by playing with his prostate, but she knew she'll have many opportunities to do it to her son in the future. For now she just wanted to get over with what her mother - mega-alpha Ursula Evans - liked to describe as "the breaking phase". Fuck this shit - she just wanted to make sweet, sweet love to her little prince!

She resumed her forward motion, making her way steadily deeper into his bowls. When she entered him - could it have been only 10 minutes ago?! - she wished she had used more lube; but by now his hole was all lubed up nice and moist, her pre-cum flowing freely, and the going was much easier. She had 8" stuffed into him when she felt the twist of his colon gripping her meat. She slowed her pounding a bit, putting more power into each thrust. That was always the trickiest - and most fun! - part, as her girth started to stretch the poor male's intestines, reshaping it to accommodate the monstrous invader. She bent down down, and whispered in his ear:

"You feel... THIS... bitch?"

He groaned, obviously petrified once again, not comprehending the unthinkable invasion, so deep into his body.

"Gwhaa... mom... so... so big... too deep..."

His despair was feeding two opposite reactions in her. He was a male in distress, something that brought out the predatory futa in her - but her maternal instincts were going into overdrive, as her baby's fear and panic were almost palpable. She kissed him on his silky shoulders, murmuring words of reassurance as her mighty hips drove her cock further into him, forging its way through his colon.

"Almost... there... baby... almost there..."

She bit his neck, again, gently this time, savoring the salty taste of his skin. Fuck that 'bitch' shit; he was her baby, her precious baby, she was not 'breaking' him - she was filling him to the brim with her motherly love...

***

She never let up her attack, but her quiet murmurings, the sweet kisses on his neck and shoulders gradually calmed him. Her steady rhythm had an almost hypnotizing effect; it freaked him out when her cock started to seemingly rearrange his back plumbing, but once he started relaxing it didn't seem so terrible. It wasn't even painful - just... well, weird. The jackhammer going off inside his butt, the slurping sounds it made going backwards and forward inside the well-lubricated tunnel, her breasts swiping up and down his back, synchronized with the hammering of her cock inside him, her lips playing on his shoulders.... was he LIKING it?

There was a dull 'thud', and he felt something hit the bottom of his buttocks. Her ballsack... Jesus, she had that 1' monstrosity all the way inside of him! Somehow, that thought did not blow his mind. She had stopped her pounding, and was now lying flush on his body, panting softly, the two of them seemingly glued together. He took in the myriad sensations of her body on - IN! - his. This... this was.... he couldn't say it, not even in his mind. He flexed his ass cheeks several times, and was gratified to hear his mom moaning in pleasure. If only he could see her face... look at his mother's beautiful face, as her cock filled his body... her GIGANTIC cock... she was just so HUGE inside of him...

After a moment she stirred, and he grunted with pleasure as her cock moved, nudging his insides. He moaned, not caring that she heard. Yes, a guy could get used to this... She moved back, a little, and he instinctively raised his ass, not willing to lose one single inch of that girthy wonder. It felt...it felt RIGHT, filling him up, wisps of pubic hair tickling him, as her balls rested heavy on his thighs...

His mom chuckled softly. "It feels RIGHT, doesn't if?"

Damn, was she reading his mind?! He squirmed a little, adjusting himself on the giant appendage impaling him, and grunted. Better not commit himself, right?

She nibbled on his ear. Those lips... he wanted SO MUCH to kiss her...! She whispered: "I'm going to pull back now, baby..."

"Nooo!" His anguished cry surprised even himself. He went on, lamely:"I... well, can't we stay like this a little more? Lots of time till dinner..."

He thought she would laugh, but she leaned down and kissed him on his half-turned cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, baby. I'll be right back..."

He bit his lip as he felt the giant shaft slide back, out of his ass hole. There was a low 'Flop!' sound as it completed the foot-long journey. He couldn't believe how EMPTY he felt! But he didn't have much time to dwell on that thought; two strong hands grabbed him by his knees, keeping them pressed tight against his chest, and he was suddenly flipped in the air, landing with a thud on his back, looking up at his mother's smiling face.

"Hi, baby."

He gaped at her, his head still reeling. Jesus, he keeps forgetting just how fucking STRONG she was! She was kneeling over him, tall and beautiful - and now she was bending down, her breasts pressing against his chest, her giant cock resting on his man-sized dick, slimy with lube and pre-cum, and her lips were on his, soft but demanding...

After a minute she disengaged, rising back up, her hands on both sides of his head.

"Ready for the main event, baby?"

Was he ever! But he needed to say SOMETHING, let her know he was NOT happy with the way she treated him before...

"So - I'm not a bitch, anymore?"

She smiled mischievously. "Oh, you're my bitch, all right - but you ARE first and foremost my little baby..."

He tried to think of a proper retort, but it's hard to be a smartass when you're lying on your back, with your knees pulled up against your chest and your butt is up in the air, your mom's massive cock lined up against it, ready to ravage your innards. He gritted his teeth, steeling himself for the coming onslaught and hoping for the best. But when she rammed into him, it was surprisingly smooth-going; his well-stretched and lubed tunnel accepted her without any obstacle, and the mammoth girl-cock slid all the way in in a matter of seconds, impaling her son all the way.

"Ghaaw! Oooh... mom..."

She smiled down at him, contendently. "Ooh, yeah, baby, you're stretched just right...!!"

She slid her cock back, going agonizingly slowly, making him very much aware of the suddenly very empty space created inside of him. She made it almost all the way out - and then slammed in, hitting his butt cheeks with her heavy ball sack, rocking his much smaller body and eliciting an ecstatic cry from him.she leaned down, putting her face inches from his, and demanded;

"Who's your mommy, bitch?!"

"Oooooh! God... YOU are! You are!"

"Damned right I am...!" She snarled in mock fury. Her back arched upwards as she pulled back out, arching downwards as she drove back into him. He looked up at her face as she got into rhythm; strands of hair flew around her head, her mouth half-open, her tongue out, her eyes shining with a wild light. He had never seen his mother like this, before - she had always been the calm center the family swirled around, keeping her composure in any and all situations... he reached out with both hands, cupping her perfect breasts, loving the feel of her erect nipples. His hands wandered, stroking her shoulders, feeling the dancing muscles underneath the silky, sweat-soaked skin. He closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation, as her girthy cock kept sliding in and out, barreling into him like a well-oiled piston, massaging his prostate with every pass, throwing him into delirium of happiness. He realized he was moaning, the sound gradually growing in volume, in harmony with his mother's grunts.

She was playing with her rhythm, slowing down, speeding up, keeping him off-balance. At one point she stopped mid thrust, just before hitting his prostate, keeping still for a bit and then pulling back - immediately repeating this, again and again, until he pleaded with her to complete the motion and touch his wonder spot. And that sensation, when her cock rammed into his intestines... he couldn't get enough of it, wanted it to go on forever, never stop...

"Hold me..." she snarled, and he obeyed, grabbing her shoulders and pulling himself up, hugging her, holding on for dear life as she bucked and rocked his body. She was covered in sweat, and her smell was nothing like that of the prim and proper lady lawyer he seemed to remember. She was a wild animal - but, where it scared the shit out of him when she was riding him, before, her jaws locked around his neck, now it drove him wild with desire. He buried his face in her breasts, kissing them, licking her sweaty skin, giving in to the unbelievable, throbbing monster that was probing his insides, eliciting girly squeals of pleasure. He was too far gone to care how he sounded. There was only hIs mom - his beloved, beautiful mom, with her gorgeous body and her glorious mammoth cock, who was making him feel pleasure such as he had no idea was even possible. His own dick - trapped between their heaving bodies - was rubbing against her toned abs, and he could feel the rush starting in his small ball sack. He was about to come- but this time he was not in his bed, a forlorn sock his only companion, beating himself off to pictures of his mom on summer vacation; now she was here, with him, her body everything he had ever dreamed it was - and so, so much more...!

"Mom... this... this is so..."

"Ooh, baby... you feel so... so good...!"

He raised his head out of her cleavage, and looked up at the goddess who was giving him this ride of a lifetime. As he felt his dick exploding, about to shoot his cum all over both their torsos, he said, as clearly as he could:

"I... I love you, mom."

He saw her eyes open wide - and then his own eyes crossed, his vision momentarily blurred as he had the first real orgasm of his young life. He was distantly aware that his mother's cock stopped its motion, feeling it throbbing stronger than ever - and then was knocked back to his senses, as a cannon seemed to go off in his belly, and his mother started to bombard his innards with her semen.

She came for what seemed like hours, her crotch jerking into him without ceasing, her baby-batter flowing like a river. She sat up on her haunches, his body held in her incredible grip, her lips mashing his, her tongue dancing inside his mouth as her enormous womanhood delivered what seemed like gallons of hot cum into his belly. He was dimly aware of the sticky fluids running out of his overflowing asshole, as he felt his belly slowly expanding... it seemed like the flow of her cum would never stop - but did he really want it to?

***

"Boy, you must be going through bed sheets like toilet paper or something..."

His mom grunted. "Your dad says the washing costs alone are hundreds of dollars each month." She tugged at her ball sack. "Calls it 'the factory', says we should figure out a way to monetize it..." she stretched, writhing lazily on the soaked bedsheet. "Who gives a fuck. l"m a big deal lawyer, we can afford it, right?"

"Mmm..." he shifted, cuddling closer, his head resting on her breast. She was lying on her back - still wearing her high-heeled shoes - and he was watching her cock, fascinated. She had just pumped what felt like a tub-load of cum into him, but already it was showing signs of life, swaying, gently, above her belly. Damn - it was so huge! Semi-erect, it was twice as big as his own... he took hold of his staff, stroking it somewhat despondently; he knew it was considered fair-sized, and he was very well aware of the futas' unusual size - but now, seeing it next to his mom's monster, it really seemed almost tiny in comparison... he sighed.

"Don't."

He raised his head, looking back at her. "What?"

She didn't raise her head. "You're comparing. That's dumb. Futa are built different, there's no point in making comparisons, it'll only depress you for no real reason."

He scoffed. "Easier said than done..."

"Well, you'd better start working at it. Don't want you to start developing complexes."

"You don't want... seriously? You're worried about me developing complexes?!"

She raised her head, smiling. "Just kidding, you're totally fucked." She pushed him lightly. "Com'n, go get showered. It's half past, you wanna look your best for Sara and grandma."

He felt his excitement growing. "Mom, I can fuck Sara now? It's OK? really?"

She laughed and tousled his hair. "I doubt you'll be doing a lot of the fucking - but, yeah. You can have sex with your sister."

He grinned, feeling almost deliriously happy. "Wow, I can't believe how... it's, like, it's all so sudden, it's like an entirely new reality, you know?" A thought struck him. "Wow - does this mean that grandma will want to fuck me, too?"

Because that was a whole new story...

His mother's smile tightened. She put her arm around him, protectively, hugging him close to her. "Yes, sweetie. Grandma Ursula is part of the clan - well, she's Clan Mother, really... so - yeah..."

He bit his lower lip. "She's, like... she's REALLY huge, isn't she? Like, even larger than you, right? How...?"

She stroked his hair, softly. "Don't worry about it, sweetie. Sara and me will stretch you out good, I think you'll LOVE it!"

He looked at her doubtfully. "In my old room - I'll hear her fuck dad, in the guest room... A lot of the times he'd be crying - like, really crying, like he was in pain..."

Jessica sighed. "Yeah, grandma doesn't like your dad very much... they really don't like each other. When he goes over the line, she likes to, well..."she shrugged helplessly. If only John could learn to keep his mouth SHUT! Her mother only visited several times a year - couldn't he just keep his mouth SHUT for 3-4 weekends in a year?! She rose on her elbows, looking at her son's worried face. SO. CUTE! "Seriously, don't worry about it, she likes you, she'll give you the ride of a lifetime!"

"O-kayyy..."

He didn't sound convinced. That's too bad, kid - life ain't no bed of roses, she thought. Well, at least he will be getting lots and lots of lovely, girthy thorns to mitigate the bad...!

"Mom..."

"You're still here? I thought I told you to go take a shower!"

"Yeah, no, listen...! All those things you said about that clan - clan, err..."

"Clan Eberhard."

"Yeah, that. Well, what is that all about?"

She sighed. Oooh-boy. If you thought having your ass filled with your mom's cock was a lot to take in, just wait till you learn the rest... Luckily, her mother loved doing the telling on this one. "It's a dumb European thing, don't worry about it, now. Grandma will be telling you all about it at dinner..."

He looked at least slightly worried, his expression making him almost irresistible.

She laughed and pulled his head in for a quick kiss. His lips were so delicious - maybe she could... NO! She pushed him away. "Seriously, Terry, go take a shower. It's going to take you hours to dump all that cum!"

He ran his hand over his distended belly. Man, this shit was INSANE! He looked at her, lowering his eyelids in what he figured would be a sexy look. "Well, can't you come and help me...?"

She almost shouted her "no!". Gritting her teeth, she pushed him again, stronger this time, almost shoving his smaller frame off of the bed. In a calmer voice, she said: "No. it's a not a good idea. I'll only end up fucking you again, and we don't have time for this now. Get going, young man! Scoot!"

He gave her the look, again. "Can I maybe just take a lick before I go?" Gesturing with his head towards the awakening giant, slowly rising from her crotch. "I really want to know how it tastes..."

She looked at him in disbelief for a few seconds, then started laughing. "Oh my god, you really ARE a cock-slut now!" She put her head against his, chuckling. "Don't worry, baby - you'll have cum coming out of your ears, soon enough... now, SERIOUSLY - go!"