Sweet & Sadistic Pt. 01: Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers!" they said in unison.

They hit their shot glasses together and downed their whiskey.

Leo put his shot glass down and placed his arms around Yvonne. He gripped her plump, luscious ass cheeks and picked her up. Yvonne wrapped her legs around Leo's torso. Leo and Yvonne started passionately kissing each other. Heavily breathing, sucking each others tongues, and biting each others bottom lips. Yvonne was so turned on by the way Leo just picked her up like that. She started gyrating her hips while Leo held her, grinding her pussy on him. Leo started humping along with her.

"Pull out your dick and fuck me like this," Yvonne said while licking and nibbling on Leo's earlobe.

Leo gently put Yvonne down and quickly started taking off his clothes. He kicked his shoes off, took off his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. As he did this, Yvonne quickly undid his belt and dropped his pants, followed by his boxer briefs. She got on her knees and started sucking Leo's dick, waiting for him to finish unbuttoning his shirt. As soon as he finished, Yvonne jumped back up on him and wrapped her legs around him. Leo held Yvonne's weight with his right arm as he used his left hand to pull her thong to the side so he could penetrate her. He slid his dick right up in her warm, wet pussy. Then Leo held her ass with both hands as he bounced her up and down on his dick.

Yvonne had her arms and legs wrapped around Leo as he held her up, fucking her. She was gripping Leo's back, shoulders, and arms; scratching and feeling his muscles flex as he bounced her up and down while thrusting in and out of her. Everytime he'd thrust in she'd move her pelvis forward, clenching her vaginal muscles around Leo's dick, feeling that magnificent throbbing cock rub against her g-spot.

The way Yvonne's wet, tight walls gripped Leo's dick had him on the verge of cumming. He was also enjoying the way the heels of her shoes scratched and dug into his back as her legs were wrapped around him. He had to change positions, since he didn't want to cum yet. Leo carried Yvonne over to the bed and laid her down. He flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach, her face in the bed smelling the fresh scent of the rose petals. He grabbed her panties and slid them down and off of her. He kissed up her leg, turned on by the stockings and garter belt, and started softly kissing and rubbing her butt. He made his way up to the groove in her lower back, then started kissing back down her ass, licking between her cheeks. He spread her ass cheeks and started kissing and rimming her asshole. Yvonne was moaning and grabbing the bed sheets. She arched her back and pushed her ass up into Leo's face as he rimmed her. Slowly he slid his tongue in her ass and tongue-fucked her asshole for awhile before grabbing her hips and propping her ass up so he could eat her pussy from the back.

After about 5 minutes of licking, kissing, and sucking on Yvonne's pussy from behind, Leo started to kiss and lick back up Yvonne's ass to her lower back. Yvonne could feel how saturated Leo's goatee was with her juices, as he licked up over her asshole and through her ass cheeks once more. Once he reached her lower back he ran his tongue up her spine to the back of her neck, then blew a cool breeze back down her spine along the path of moisture left by his tongue. This caused a chill down Yvonne's spine that made her yearn for his cock back inside her. He then kissed and nibbled on Yvonne's shoulder blades, before kissing and nibbling on her neck and licking behind her ear.

Leo spread Yvonne's legs a little as she laid there on her stomach. He put his hand under her lower abdomen and pulled it up a bit, then put his cock back inside her. He loved fucking Yvonne like this, giving her slow deep strokes as he felt her pushing her ass up against his pelvis with each stroke. He put both of his hands underneath her and grabbed her tits, squeezing and rubbing them as he laid on top of her back, thrusting himself inside her. He then removed his left hand from underneath her, and he put his fingers in her mouth so she could suck on them as he fucked her. This always turned Yvonne on, she loved sucking on Leo's fingers as she laid on her stomach, taking Leo's cock. As she did it, she liked to imagine she was sucking Leo's cock and taking it in her pussy at the same time.

Yvonne's hips started to twitch a bit, and she moaned and sporadically pushed her ass back hard into Leo as he fucked her. She was close to cumming and Leo knew it. He put his fingers deeper in Yvonne's mouth, gagging her a bit, and grabbed her right tit tighter as he started to fuck her harder and faster.

Yvonne was right on the edge of cumming. She sucked on Leo's fingers, still imagining they were his dick that she was sucking on as she got fucked. Her pelvis started to convulse as she moaned louder.

"Ooooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuck I'mmmm cummmmmiiiing!" Yvonne screamed.

Leo felt a warm gush from Yvonne's vagina that gave his dick and balls a warm, wet sensation. Yvonne laid there limp and satisfied as Leo laid on top of her.

"Did you cum too?" Yvonne asked.

"No not yet," replied Leo. "I'm saving it for what's next."

"Oh so you're not done with me yet?" Yvonne said with a smile, still breathing heavily from her orgasm.

"No, not yet," Leo said with an almost sinister grin.

"Well, give my pussy a chance to rest before round two," Yvonne said laughing.

Leo pulled his dick out of Yvonne and got up. He looked down and admired her body and what remained of her sexy lingerie. He caressed her back and her butt as she laid on her stomach looking halfway-comatose from the orgasm she just had.

"You relax for a second, I'm gonna go grab my bag," Leo said, leaning over and kissing between her shoulder blades, before heading to the chair by the entrance way where he set his duffle bag earlier.

"So what's in the mysterious duffle bag?" Yvonne asked, rolling over onto her back.

"Oh just some stuff I brought to finish off our romantic night alone," Leo responded.

"Oooooh I'm intrigued," Yvonne replied, admiring the way Leo's dick hung between his legs as stood there with the bag.

Leo set the duffle bag on the bed and unzipped it. To Yvonne's surprise, he pulled out a ball gag and some bondage restraints.

"See, last week I let you take charge. I really enjoyed you fucking me, but I need to remind you who's really in control," Leo said with a grin.

Yvonne laid there and watched Leo take a few more things out of the duffle bag and lay them on the nightstand. She couldn't get a good look at everything but she laid there intrigued, anxious, and aroused.

"Is your pussy rested?" Leo asked, smiling.

"Give it five more minutes," Yvonne said, returning a smile.

"In the meantime, crawl over here and open your mouth," Leo said, holding the ball gag.

Yvonne did as she was told. She was ready to experience what Leo had in store for her.

12