Sweet & Sadistic Pt. 02: Sadistic

Story Info
Husband dominates wife after romancing her.
3.5k words
4.58
10.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Sadistic

Yvonne crawled to the edge of the king size bed where Leo was waiting for her with the ball gag.

"Open your mouth," said Leo.

Yvonne was eager to obey. She opened her mouth and Leo inserted the ball gag, then fastened it tightly behind her head. The entire time, Yvonne's eyes were fixated on Leo's dick right in front of her. Just hanging between Leo's legs, begging to be sucked.

Yvonne wasn't sure what Leo had in store for her, but she was anxious to experience it. She was gagged, on all fours at the edge of the bed awaiting Leo's next instruction. She wiggled her ass in anticipation, anxious for something to penetrate one of the holes back there.

Leo grabbed the bondage restraints he had just pulled out of the duffle bag, a pair of black leather wrist cuffs.

"I'll start easy on you," said Leo. "Turn around. Ass up, hands behind your back."

Yvonne turned around, still on her hands and knees, and put her hands behind her back. Now her head, shoulders and tits were resting on the bed while her ass was up in the air. Leo looked and admired her luscious ass, and how her pussy was exposed in this position. As Leo fastened the cuffs around Yvonne's wrists, Yvonne could feel the saliva accumulating behind her ball gag. It started to drip out of the side of her mouth as her head laid sideways against the bed.

Leo finished fastening Yvonne's wrists together. He stood behind her as she was on all fours at the edge of the bed, and gripped her ass cheeks with each hand. He spread her ass, exposing her pretty little asshole and causing her pussy to open up a bit. Leo bent down and spit on Yvonne's asshole, then spread the spit around with his tongue.

Leo always enjoyed rimming Yvonne's asshole, there was just something about having a nice juicy ass in his face that aroused and excited him. Leo moved his face down a bit and started alternating between licking Yvonne's asshole and her clit. Yvonne, fully enjoying Leo's mouth, slightly moved her ass in a circular motion as Leo indulged himself in her womanhood. Leo's nose down to his goatee was soaked with Yvonne's juices. The more Yvonne moaned from Leo's expertise tongue work, the more saliva accumulated in her mouth behind the ball gag. Between moans you could hear Yvonne making a sucking, slurping sound trying to keep her spit from soaking the sheets under her face.

Leo noticed the slurping sound and pulled on the chain connecting Yvonne's wrist cuffs, therefore pulling her torso up so she was now kneeling on the bed facing away from him. He smacked her on the ass and told her to turn around. She turned around and Leo was turned on by the sight of the saliva seeping through the ball gag, dripping down on Yvonne's breasts. Leo reached behind her head and unfastened the ball gag. As Leo pulled the gag away from her mouth, more spit dripped down her chin and onto her breasts.

"Off the bed. Kneel right here on the floor. My dick needs lubed up," Leo said, pointing to a spot on the floor right in front of the bed.

As Yvonne got of the bed, Leo reached into his duffle bag and grabbed a black leather flogger, the same flogger Yvonne used on him last week.

"Look what I found," Leo said with a grin.

Yvonne, on her knees where Leo told her to be, looked up with a slight grin and bit her bottom lip. She knew Leo's dick was about to enter her mouth and she wanted all of it. Her mouth was salivating even more at the thought of the head of his throbbing cock pushing into the back of her throat. She wanted flogged. She wanted to be taken and used as his slutty little fucktoy tonight, the sexual outlet for whatever pent up frustration he was carrying within.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," Leo ordered.

Yvonne did as she was told and Leo slapped his dick on her tongue a few times before putting it in her mouth.

"Now suck it," said Leo.

Yvonne started sucking Leo's dick. She was quite skilled at giving head with no hands and she was definitely showcasing that skill at the moment. She alternated from fast, strong suction on the head of Leo's cock, to slowly taking Leo's entire cock down her throat. When she did that she simultaneously stuck her tongue out to lick Leo's balls. She always moaned while sucking cock, not for show, but having a throbbing hard cock in her mouth legitimately turned her on.

Leo loved it. He wanted to shoot a hot, thick load down Yvonne's throat but focused on saving the release for later. He leaned down forward while Yvonne was sucking his dick and started flogging her ass while she sucked. Yvonne let out louder moans as she took Leo's dick in her mouth.

"If you can reach your pussy with your hands cuffed behind your back, I want you to play with it. If not, play with your ass," Leo ordered.

Yvonne could reach her pussy so she rubbed it for a second, but playing with her ass made her feel sluttier and turned her on more. Yvonne started rubbing her asshole, still wet with Leo's saliva, and started to stick one of her fingers in it. It was a little awkward due to her hands being restrained behind her back, but she managed to get two of her fingers in her asshole.

Yvonne fingered her ass while sucking Leo's dick. She felt like such a dirty little slut and loved it. Every time Leo hit her ass with the flogger her lust increased.

Leo dropped the flogger and grabbed the back of Yvonne's head, then pushed his cock deep down into Yvonne's throat. He held her head in place as she gagged on his dick, then pulled his cock back out of her throat to give her a breather.

"Fuck my throat, daddy. Give it to me again!" Yvonne begged as she caught her breath.

"Don't fucking talk, just suck," Leo said, as he forced Yvonne's head back into his cock.

Leo fucked Yvonne's throat as she gagged on his dick. Spit dripped out of her mouth. Her thick, bubbly saliva accumulated at the base of Leo's cock and started to drip down his balls. Her eyes started to water from gagging, causing her mascara to run down her face. Leo felt Yvonne try to pull her head back for air, and he pushed her head down on his dick one last time and held it for a second before he released it. Yvonne pulled her head back gasping for air as her saliva dangled from her mouth to Leo's dick, separating and falling onto her chin and breasts.

Yvonne was salaciously enthralled by Leo's dominance. Still on her knees, catching her breath and fingering her asshole, she looked up to Leo and opened her mouth. She stuck out her tongue again and held it out, giving an unspoken indicator that she could take what he was giving to her, and also signaling to Leo that she enjoyed what just happened and wanted more. Yvonne was eager to accept however Leo wanted to proceed, whether it was more BDSM play, or a hot load of cum directly in her face right now.

"Nod if you remember the safe word," Leo said.

Yvonne looked up at Leo and nodded, mascara dripping down her face, tongue still out as if she was silently begging for cum in her mouth.

"Do you want some cum in your mouth, you little cum slut?" Leo asked, while he grabbed his dick and starting slapping it on her tongue.

Yvonne nodded her head as Leo put his dick back in her mouth. He shoved his dick down Yvonne's throat one more time then drug it across the inside of her cheek and plucked it out of her mouth.

"You have to EARN my cum in your mouth, you pretty little dicksucker. If only there was a way I could fuck your mouth and your pussy at the same time," Leo said with a smile. "I have an idea. Get off your knees and return to your previous position on the bed."

As Yvonne got up and turned around to get back on the bed, Leo grabbed her wrist restraints behind her back, unfastened one, then fastened her wrists back together in front of her.

"That should make things a little easier," Leo said. "Now get on all fours in the bed and await my instruction."

Yvonne did as she was told. She got on all fours and arched her back, poking her ass up. She slowly, subtly gyrated her ass in the air as if she was grinding her ass on Leo's dick. She was so spellbound by Leo's dominance, she wanted to feel his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, fucking the shit out of her. She would do anything for it at this point.

Leo and Yvonne had experimented with bondage in the past, but never to this extent. They mainly just simply cuffed or restrained each other, sometimes with blindfolds or a mask. There were so many things Leo wanted to do to Yvonne right now. All the kink.com porn he's watched over the years had him filled with ideas, but he didn't want to overwhelm Yvonne and ruin the potential for dominating her in the future. He was still going to have some sadistic fun though.

Leo went over by his duffle bag and grabbed two more bondage restraints, some black leather cuffs pretty much identical to what was fastened on Yvonne's wrists. Then he grabbed a metal bar that was about a few feet long. He fastened the black leather cuffs to Yvonne's ankles then started to connect the bar in between them.

"This is called a 'spreader bar'. It connects the cuffs and it'll keep your legs open for me," Leo said.

Yvonne got even more turned on by this. She felt like Leo's personal little slut and she loved it. She was finally starting to fully understand why Leo fantasized so much about being dominated. Although she was physically submitting, it felt so freeing and pleasurable to her. All life's crippling, tedious responsibilities were gone in this moment, and the world was not the one having its way with her right now. Just Leo. All she had to do was just be a good little slut, and enjoy it. In a strange way, she felt power through her submission, because she knew if she wanted to she could end this. But she was enjoying it way too much for that.

After fastening the spreader bar, Leo smacked Yvonne's ass then gave her a long lick from her pussy all way up her ass crack. Then Leo reached back in his duffle bag and pulled out a familiar purple dildo.

"Remember this?" Leo asked Yvonne.

"Mmmm, yes," Yvonne said, biting her lip.

"What is it?" Leo said.

"It's my purple dick that I strapped on and fucked you with last week," Yvonne said, still slowly gyrating her hips, craving Leo's cock.

Leo stepped behind Yvonne's ass and slowly, softly ran the dildo from her pussy up through her ass cheeks, then slapped the dildo up against her pussy a few times.

"I'm about to fuck you with your own dick," Leo said with a sinister smile on his face.

He leaned over and put his face in Yvonne's ass, and spit on her pussy. He then spread the spit around her pussy with the head of the dildo, and started to push it inside her. She was already dripping wet, so the spit wasn't needed, but Leo just enjoyed the act. He pushed the purple dildo inside of her all the way to the base, then slowly started fucking her with it.

Yvonne moaned. She envisioned the purple dick going in and out of her, and thought about how it looked going in and out of Leo's ass when she fucked him with it the week before. The thought turned her on even more and enhanced her arousal. She started to push her ass back into the purple dildo as Leo pushed it inside her.

"You like getting fucked with your own dick don't you?" Leo said, getting turned on watching Yvonne get into it. He started thrusting the purple silicone dildo into her faster and harder.

"Yes! Fuck me with my purple cock!" Yvonne said as she pushed her ass back into every thrust. "Give it to me please!"

Yvonne was so wet that Leo spread some of her juices up to her asshole and stuck his finger in her ass while he fucked her with the dildo. Yvonne moaned uncontrollably, and Leo pleasurably growled at the erotic beauty he was beholding. He thrusted the dildo all the way inside Yvonne one last time and held it there, as Yvonne gyrated her ass on it. He pulled the dildo out and laid it on the bed. He stopped for a moment and took a step back to appreciate and take a mental picture of it all.

In front of him was his beautiful wife, on her forearms and knees in the king-size, rose petal covered bed in front of him. Her back arched, ass sticking up. She has on a black garter belt, thigh high stockings and high heels. Her wrists are cuffed in front of her, and her ankles are cuffed and connected to a spreader bar. Her pussy is wet and freshly fucked, awaiting more. Her mascara has dripped down and dried on her face, from gagging on his dick. Such a beautiful sight to behold.

Leo headed back over to his duffle bag. At this point he's turned on so much that he's ready to cum soon. "Time for the grand finale," he thought to himself as he pulled a vibrating butt plug out of his bag.

"Are you ready for your ass to get filled?" Leo said to Yvonne.

"Yes, please fill my ass, I want you to fuck it," begged Yvonne.

"You're not making the decisions tonight, I'm in charge," Leo said.

Leo picked up the flogger and gave Yvonne a whack on her ass.

"Who's in charge?" Leo said calmly yet dominantly.

"Mmmm, you are!" said Yvonne, turned on by the stinging sensation on her ass.

Leo whacked Yvonne's ass with the flogger again.

"Who is NOT in charge tonight?" Leo asked.

"I'm not. I'm not in charge!" Yvonne said with a lustful whimper.

Leo whacked Yvonne's ass one more time just because he enjoyed it. He then bent over and kissed on her tender ass cheeks, then licked her asshole, simply because he enjoyed that as well.

Leo grabbed some lube from out of his duffle bag and squirted some on Yvonne's asshole. He spread it around a little with the tip of the butt plug and started to slowly push the butt plug into Yvonne. Yvonne moaned, feeling the plug enter her and start to fill her up. She was happy she fingered her ass earlier while sucking Leo's dick, because it made it easier for her ass to receive the thick butt plug that was now being pushed into her. She felt her asshole widen as the thickest part of the plug made its way in, then she felt it close up around it snugly as the insertion was complete.

Leo pushed the button on the base of the butt plug to turn on the vibrating function. Yvonne moaned as she felt the strong vibrations radiate through her ass, they were so pleasurably strong she could even feel them in her vagina. She started to squirm her ass and moan while the spreader bar held her legs in place. Leo enjoyed the sight and sound.

"You like getting your ass filled and vibrated, don't you?" Leo asked Yvonne.

"Mmmmm yessssssss," Yvonne moaned. "Please fuck me pleassssse I wanna feel your cock inside me."

"Didn't I tell you you're not in charge? Didn't YOU tell ME you're not in charge? You're talking too much and you need taught a lesson. I know just how to fix your talking problem," Leo replied.

Leo grabbed the purple dildo off the bed. He leaned forward and put it in Yvonnes cuffed hands.

"Suck your own dick," Leo commanded Yvonne. "That'll keep you quiet."

Yvonne put her mouth over the purple silicone dildo as she held it in her cuffed hands. She let her saliva drip down, and moaned with her mouth on the purple cock as she started to suck it. Everything about this experience made her body tingle in sexual ecstasy. She was ready to orgasmically explode, and craved Leo's cock to trigger the explosion.

Leo gripped his dick and rubbed the enlarged head of his engorged cock against Yvonne's clit. Yvonne was pushing her ass up against Leo, trying to get his cock to slide into her pussy. Leo kept toying with her, continuously rubbing the ridge of the head up against her pussy. Finally he pushed his cock inside her and felt the warm, wet sensation. Leo also felt the vibrations of the butt plug radiating into Yvonne's vagina. Yvonne's vagina was pulsating on his dick. Yvonne removed her mouth from the dildo and let out a long, loud moan as Leo started thrusting inside of her.

"Keep your mouth on that purple dick," Leo commanded, as he thrusted into her pussy. "Suck your fucking dick."

As soon as Yvonne put her mouth back down on the dildo, she started to shake, squirm, and let out high pitched moans. Leo pulled his dick out of Yvonne and started rubbing her clit with his fingers as fast as possible, as fluid sprayed out of her. She squirted all over the bed and the floor. The sheets were soaked. Her stockings were soaked. There was a puddle of her own fluid on the sheets underneath her. This is the intense orgasm she had felt building up since her previous one earlier tonight. The explosion she yearned for.

Leo put his dick right back inside her and started fiercely and deeply fucking her. He growled in delight as he felt himself getting ready to come. He was overwhelmingly aroused by the beautiful sight of his bound wife, along with the feeling of her pussy and the vibrations coming from the butt plug. Yvonne put her mouth down on the purple cock and started gagging on it not only because it turned her on, but because she knew that the sight and sound would help bring Leo closer to climax. Yvonne couldn't wait to feel his cum gush inside her.

Leo had other plans though. He pulled out and flipped Yvonne over on her back. He jumped up on the bed, got on his knees and stroked his cock directly over Yvonne's face as she laid there. Yvonne opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as she awaited Leo's hot load of thick cum. She watched in delight as Leo vigorously stroked his big dick over her face. Precum dangled from Leo's dick and Yvonne licked it up mid-air.

Leo looked into Yvonne's beautiful eyes, accented by the mascara that ran down her cheeks. He leaned over and aimed his cock right at her wide open mouth, with her tongue sticking out ready to lick up any cum the doesn't make it in.

Leo groaned and growled as he finally felt a satisfying release in his balls and the first spurt of cum shot out of his dick into Yvonne's mouth. Leo was so overwhelmed with pleasure that he lost focus on his aim and the second spurt shot a thick load directly on Yvonne's face. Leo looked down and groaned in pleasure at the sight of Yvonne's cum covered face, and finished shooting more cum all over it.

Leo collapsed next to Yvonne on the bed, satisfied and breathing heavily. Yvonne laid next to him, cum and mascara dripping down her face, enraptured and intoxicated by the submissive sexual experience she just had. Leo leaned over and started passionately kissing her, unbothered by the cum smearing from her face to his. After he was done kissing her, Leo got up, wiped his and Yvonne's faces off, and removed her cuffs.

They both laid there holding each other in their romantic, rose petal covered bed now soaked with Yvonne's fluids. They were wholeheartedly filled with content and satisfaction. Another kinky night of keeping their newly rekindled flame lit. As Leo laid there with his arms wrapped around Yvonne, Yvonne whispered to Leo, "Oh you just wait for what I come up with next week. I'm really enjoying this power exchange."

Leo and Yvonne both smiled, and ended up falling asleep in each others arms.