Sweet and Sour

Story Info
One wants to appreciate, the other wants to cum.
829 words
4.05
12k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd picked her up at the bar down the street from my apartment. A beautiful trim piece, brunette, soft cuppable breasts with small brown areolas and thick nipples. My pussy throbbing at the sight of them. I'd almost exclusively dated men and for the most part, I've enjoyed it. However, there's something about a woman's body that I've always craved. A deep yearning to touch and taste and immerse myself in every bit of flesh I could get my hands on. Seeing her sitting on that red leather barstool made something snap inside of me. Drunk and emboldened, I had walked up to her. And, here she was now, on all fours in the middle of my living room.

I pressed my face into her ass, held tight in a pair of leggings, my hands gripping each side. Rubbing it back and forth between her ass cheeks. I deeply inhaled her musky pussy and asshole through the fabric. The scent heady, making my own pussy ache and drip. She let out soft moans as I tongued her asshole through it. My saliva blossoming into a growing bloom as I eagerly responded to her whimpering. Her pussy juices creating their own bloom as well. The vision drove me wild. I pulled her leggings and underwear down, slowly unveiling my prize, a string of discharge stretching down with them.

She apologized; said she hadn't showered today. I laughed and gripped her hips, smothering my face in her ass and sticking my tongue deep in her asshole. Swirling and bringing it out to lick up and down as she wiggled against my mouth. I stayed worshiping her asshole for a while, saliva running down and into her soaking wet pussy. It's heady scent too strong to ignore, I turned around and scooted underneath her, leaning back on my elbows. Sticking my face in her slit, my nose rubbed against her clit as I smeared her juices all over my face and tongue, drinking her in. Her hips were bucking hard against my mouth as I moved to suck her swollen clit. She'd collapsed onto her own elbows, face down in the carpet, lost in the sensation.

I moved my mouth away and plunged three fingers into her gaping wet pussy, working them in and out. "Mmmm," I moaned, "what a tasty little slut you are. Has anyone ever told you that? How delicious this pretty pink pussy is?" She thrust her hips towards my mouth, begging me to keep going. I got up, grabbing her and placed her on the couch. She immediately scooted to the edge and spread her legs wide, her eyes wanton and glazed. I crawled teasingly slow towards her. When I got close, I licked her languidly from the asshole on up to her clit, while looking her in the eyes. She squeezed her hard nipples and squirmed, watching me bring my tongue back in my mouth and swallow her slick juices.

Our eyes still locked, I slipped my hands into my underwear, fingers circling my clit. She moved her own hand down towards her pussy as well. I watched their journey, my face inches from her, as her fingers found her own clit. She circled it a few times and then held her sticky fingers out for me to suck clean. I groaned as she swirled them on my tongue and down my throat, gagging me. "This pussy?" she asked menacingly.

My fingers worked furiously at the change in mood, as she worked hers in and out of my throat. I coughed and gagged hard as she went deeper, my eyes watering. She sneered at me, laughing, and spit in my face. I started to cum as it rolled down my cheek and she pulled her fingers out and rubbed her saliva covered hand all over my face. "Has anyone ever told you what an ugly little piggy you are?" She said, as I climaxed almost painfully hard. "Get your tongue back on my clit and make me cum now. I didn't come back here with someone as ugly as you to watch you cum."

She grabbed my hair roughly and sat back against the couch, bringing my head towards her and rubbing my face into her pussy. Humping hard against my nose and outstretched tongue. I struggled to breath as she held me against her, her ass rising and falling on the couch, crying out as my tongue found its way inside of her. She gripped her fist harder in my hair as she climaxed, grinding against my eager face. She held me there a while longer and then released her grip and pushed me backwards. We stared at each other for a moment and then she was pulling up her still wet leggings and heading out the door without a glance backwards.

I lay back on the carpet as the door closed behind her. My mind spinning and confused and hoping I'd see her again.