Mutual Pleasure

Story Info
Watching each other strum and pluck our instruments.
769 words
3.82
11.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryle and I usually masturbate together, which is hot. It's sexy to see her touch herself, it definitely turns her on to watch me. I even think about the times we've gotten off solo-but-together when we're having sex sometimes such a turn on. It's just so hot and weirdly voyeuristic.

I met Cheryle at an open mic night, a shy little redhead with the cutest blue eyes, we hit it off immediately. Her beautiful voice filling my ears as the band, and I played along. I had to have a drink with her on our break, finding her at a corner table, taking a seat without waiting to be asked.

How we ended up in the bathroom, that first night, my nose buried in her red pubes, is a blur. Our friendship grew from there getting together a couple times a week to jam and make love. I loved her posh downtown apartment with the view of Lake Michigan. Lounging on her couch making beautiful music together.

Watching each other strum and pluck our instruments, rubbing her cute little feet with mine, seeing her smile with desire in her eyes. Un-bottoming her jeans, her hand disappearing inside red panties, following suit, starring in those blue eyes. Artist performing for each other to bring mutual pleasure.

This has become our favorite activity watching, playing, performing, Cheryle has a regular Saturday night gig which I sit in on if my band isn't playing somewhere. She likes the green room there, though it is not green, she calls it the green room anyway. We hide away there between sets playing with our wet cunts.

Watching her finger herself, exploring her body, tasting, loving herself is so hot. The mirror in Cheryle's bedroom adds another element to the show. Seeing the whole scene play out with an artist's eye. Our faces distorted in pleasure, extasy, bodies shaking, toes curling, perfection, beauty.

The smells, the sounds, the visual, creating an erotic paradise, naked bodies intertwined. Music brought us together, sharing a special bond, growing from there, exploring together, turned on by her wit, her mind, her body, her desire for me apparent in her blue eyes.

Singing together, watching her dance, wetness growing, panties damp, dropping to her knees to lick my honey pot. Stroking her long red hair, her tongue finding my G-spot, squealing in delight.

Auralism is a sexual fetish defined as sexual arousal or excitement caused by sound, to be compared with voyeurism. This sound might be music, a voice, the actual sounds of sex itself, or other sounds, and may include enjoyment from listening to others having sex. As with most fetishes, in some cases it is simply a small additional turn-on, and in others it is a requirement to sexual gratification. Since the sound of Cheryle's voice in my ear makes me groan with pleasure, get weak in the knees.

Adding the voyeuristic aspects of watching each other pleasure ourselves, sensory overload, almost too much to bear reaching orgasmic delight. Anew world opened to me, finding new joy, an extension of performing. Adding others was the next natural step, watching Cheryle lick her ass as she licks at my wet pussy, a lesbian throuple. Fingers exploring, legs, feet, arms, mouths entangled, wild nights spent in mutual pleasure.

Throuple: A blend of the words three and couple, a throuple is a polyamorous relationship also sometimes called a triad, ménage à trois, or, for a bonus blend, threelationship. Evidence for throuple comes as early as 1994 in an internet Usenet discussion of non-traditional relationships. Throuple saw a smattering of uses online in the 2000s, but it was in 2014 that Stephen Colbert popularized the term on his TV show The Colbert Report in a story on a lesbian throuple's wedding. In 2017, the show RuPaul's Drag Race brought further attention to the term throuple when the contestant Derrick Barry discussed his throuple with an artist and fellow drag queen. A throuple also appeared in in the 2018 Netflix show Insatiable. The word throuple was thrust back into the spotlight with the hit 2020 Netflix documentary Tiger King. The show features Joe Exotic, a notorious and eccentric animal park operator who was unofficially married to two men. This relationship has been popularly referred to as a throuple.

Cheryle and I make beautiful music together on stage and off. She has expanded my horizons, opened new pleasures, now turning me on to writing our erotic story. Reading her stories made me so hot, remembering our mutual pleasure. She is my lover, my friend, my mentor, has she guides me on my lesbian adventure.