All Comments on 'Sweet and Sour Revenge for My LW'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 327 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cindy you slowly developing in one of the better writers in the BTB Genre! Well Done!

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I can see the justice in a btb scenario. It’s sad, though, that revenge will never bring you level to where you were before any wrong-doing.

cyendreycyendrey3 months ago

A great story, but a glaring loose end - Sinclair. A guy who is making substantiated threats, enough so that the police believed they weren’t just talk, is not likely to take his prison sentence as the price of doing “business”. Unless “Bubba” makes him a hand-me-down and shared plaything with a mop wig and kool-aid makeup, he is going to be looking for David when he gets out. It won’t be to give him a birthday card either.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story was very powerful emotionally. I felt the anger, the sadness and the full range of emotions that you managed to bring out of me with your impressive story. I usually find these type of stories interesting because I never understand why someone would do that to someone who they married, have a family with and continue to profess their deep feelings and unbreakable love and yet they continue to lie and deceive even when they have been clearly caught. This is one of your finest works if not completely your best piece of writing that I have seen. There is more of your writing that I need to get into but if it’s anything like this then I will be very pleased to enjoy everything else you have authored.

Be well and stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a BTB story, why did he intercede on her prison time to get it reduced? She was probably getting more sex in there than she wanted.

sjmbsrfsjmbsrf2 months ago

I loved this, the story is very well written with a strong plot line and very believable characters. I could feel the emotion that the MC experiences and his bemusement and dismay at his spouses betrayal and out-of-character behaviour with her lovers. Cindy is one of my favourite authors as she offers an excellent range of stories that don't dip below highly entertaining and engaging. Looking forward to reading more :-)

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

Such a sweet little thing yet the cause of so much destruction. (a woman's thing, that is)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

They settled for 2.5 when the company saved 15 by dumping the asshole CEO?????? Where did his lawyer go to school? lawyering for dummies. Minimum should have been at least 5mil and more like 7.5. The company would have still made out like a bandit and it would have been an easy decision to save their reputation. Otherwise the other got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sometimes bad people have to pay! Loved it!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Very good story. The cheating wife and her lovers were handled very nicely.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 months ago

The rating says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for your story Cindy.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Been to your city once, never again. It was a Christmas day - colder there than the Midwest. Who the hell would think to bring winter coats to Florida! Still like your tales.

somewhere east of Omaha

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Read it again. Still great. You are such a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice ending, as far as it goes.

But Jason Sinclair still needs to die.

A man like that won't stop until either he's dead or the man who destroyed him is dead.

Kill Jason. Kill him hard. Kill him slow.

Let him get use to Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry, this really feels like it was written by a woman.

Women play games (like MC did after he found out); men are confrontational.

Not to mention that I've been in this situation and the very last thing I wanted to do was have anything to do with her skank body ever again. Even if I was to stay with her for long enough time to enable a PI to get a good report, I'd probably go so far as to injure myself to be able to plausibly deny having to touch her (shudder).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice Fantasy story. At first I was thinking the poor cuckold was going to try and just take his revenge by out living them. But he finally acted Against them. The really sad fact of this story is with the way most State laws are set up. The cheating slut usually comes out the winner, and the poor cuckold always pays. It's just the way it is in real world. She could fuck her lover in the Court room in front of the Judge and jury, and Infidelity would still not be counted. Most husbands best choice is to just take any money they can grab and run like hell..

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Anon Sorry,

OK that was funny. Look at the author's pic.

desecrationdesecration28 days ago

The title makes me hungry. I was glad to see that eventually this protagonist decided simply to embark on a quest for revenge. It is not "Braveheart" or "Murphy's War," but it really does sort of illustrate both sides of revenge: how necessary it is, and how really it is just a step to getting past the people who are meatsuit parasites eating away at your life.

pummel187pummel18711 days ago

"little things"? "LITTLE THINGS"???? 🤔. If you say so 😮‍💨

LechemanLecheman10 days ago

A lesson I have learned in LIT, especially LW, is to not marry a beautiful woman, (kids are optional as the wife discards or uses them only to inflict pain), to begin sweating the longer I am married (especially in the 12+ year mark), my wife will yearn for multiple partners, become FEMDOM-based and need to emasculate me because she will to her BFF or someone she met, disregarding the love foundation built over the years of intimacy and compassion. Truly sad depiction, hey! LOLZ

Btrying2Btrying28 days ago

Multiple reads of this story. Liked it each time. My only hesitation is Kim charged with murder conspiracy. She is present in the bar when he is threatened but how was that sustained? Sure she deserves lots of grief not sure talking about her husband’s routine gets her there. But hey she didn’t go to jail. But what of her lover surely Johnathan was just as guilty as Kim. He should be in jail also. Still a good fictitious tale.

Not sure I’ve ever commented before if so hope this is not too repetitious. It’s hard to fathom how Kim became this stupid slut so wanton at work but loving at home. Mind boggling.

The epilogue style ending was good at closing up loose ends but I’d prefer another page of dialogue and interaction with the characters.

Thanks for sharing. John.

jlg07jlg078 days ago

Great job with this story. A good undetstanding of what the husband would have felt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I'm gonna read this, if only to see how you can get cuck/cuckold and BTB/divorce into the same story!

~~~

"She would be home in a few days" - She's already been gone a couple of days for a three day trade show.

~~~

Why does he need a PI with what he has?

~~~

"she found the sexual excitement something she needed and couldn't stop." - Even now?

~~~

"Kim told us your entire daily routine" - Now that he knows that they know his routine, he can simply change it, not to mention the recording of the death threat.

~~~

"Cuckold" is correct as per the dictionary definition, but certainly not cuck. I can never understand how wives can be so wild when they cheat, but conservative at home, or why they get so broken up at the divorce when they obviously didn't give a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

I enjoyed this story & I'm sorry if there are many negative comments from other readers. Writing is difficult & yet you write well & interestingly. I have read several of your stories and you write clearly & energetically.

I have known a couple of women like Kim & they are usually unrepentant about their actions. They also feel justified with their screwing around & believe they can screw anyone they want. One of the funniest scenes in this story is when Kim & David are watching the movie while talking about cheating. Kim's reaction and when she threatens to cut her husband's ball off if he cheats is both funny & usually how these women react.

It seems like there is a disconnect in their brains that does not allow for empathy, caring for another person or just giving a shit about people in general.

To be fair I have known many men like this too, including my father & grandfather. To them all women were fair game & also disposable once they tired of sex with them.

I don't understand these attitudes but then again I'm a wimpy, sensitive pussy.

Thanks for all your good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

A textbook BTB. (NUKED?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.