Sweet and Wicked Ch. 03

Story Info
Lizzy gets what's coming to her, with a friend's help.
3.3k words
4.26
9.7k
5
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This series takes a lot of turns, and any given chapter might include female/female play, male/male play, BDSM, group stuff, and who knows what. It's all just meant to be fun, and I'll try to pick a good category for each, but be forewarned. And have fun. Life is play.

*

"This," said Dee, "is crazy."

We were out on her front porch smoking a joint. Ray was still at work and Lizzy was running errands, and I'd called on my way home to see if she was around to talk about an idea I had. She said she was around but she might be a little high, and I said that was probably better.

"She's been stressed," I said. "Work, you know. It's been tough. And I had this idea that—"

"Now that's bullshit," she said. She handed me the joint, said, "That girl doesn't get stressed. She gets mad sometimes." And she told me the story, again, of Lizzy beating up Kyle Newman in second grade because he'd colored a picture of her and Dee and he'd used, according to Lizzy, the wrong shade of brown for Dee. "Which was batshit," she said, "because we were, like, seven. And there was only the one crayon."

I took a hit and admitted that I'd made up the part about her being stressed. "But I think she still needs it. She just doesn't know she needs it."

Dee took the joint back and leaned against the porch post, smiling. "She got some ideas after seeing Ray spank your cute ass last week," she said.

I shook my head slowly. "You don't know the half of it."

"Wellllll..." she said, with a laugh.

"She told you?"

"Nah, nah." She held up her phone and grinned at what must have been a look of complete (though stoned) horror on my face. "Showed me. Just a little excerpt, though. And I just want to say that you've got a real future in the business, Tommy..."

"She's gone mad," I said.

"She does that. Anyway you think if she gets swatted like you did, she won't become the Mad Queen?"

I said that was the idea.

"I ain't sure that's how it works. And anyway she won't agree to this, you know that."

I told her I had it planned, if she was willing to go along.

"You just want to see her sweet ass get spanked by another hot chick," she said. She grinned again, and then said, "But so do I. I'm in."

*

Sunday nights are role play nights for us. Not sexual role play exactly—even if it usually ends up leading to sex—just role play. It started a few years back. Sometimes there are outfits, sometimes there are just bad impressions of famous celebrities, fictional characters and notorious criminals. Lizzy has been Annie Oakley, Cher, Grace Kelly from To Catch a Thief, Hermione from Harry Potter, and (once) a nuclear physicist responsible for single-handedly stopping a third world war. I'm always Humphrey Bogart, no matter what. None of it ever made any sense, but it became a thing.

As a result, she didn't seem surprised when she came out of the shower after her pre-dinner run and found a few things laid out on the bed: black negligee, blindfold, collar and a chain, and a pair of leather handcuffs.

She lifted an eyebrow. "Who am I?"

"A prisoner," I said.

"A slutty prisoner. What'd I do?"

"Treason," I suggested. "You're like a political prisoner. Like Princess Leia."

"Then what's with the blindfold?" She looked back at the bed, doubtful. "It's not totally me. Plus that means you're like the secret police. Or Jabba the Hut."

"You're overthinking it, kid," I said.

She groaned. "Oh my god your Bogart is so bad. Okay. Let me dry my hair and I'll be out."

While she dried her hair, I went to the door and let Dee inside. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail, and she was wearing loose, comfortable clothes. She'd also skipped the perfume, as I'd asked. No reason to tip Lizzy off. With all that she was still as gorgeous as she always is.

"If she kills me, I'm coming back to get you," she warned quietly. "Where do I sit?"

I led her to the sofa—the same sofa where we'd recently entertained Peter.

"No sounds," I reminded her. "It only works if she doesn't know who it is."

Dee shuddered. "She's gonna kill both of us."

"You want to back out?"

"Nah, I'm good," she said. "Bring me that bitch's ass."

*

I had a glass of champagne waiting for Lizzy when she came out of the bedroom in the negligee and collar, which I think helped my case.

She drank half the glass, then let me put the blindfold on.

"The cuffs are really necessary?" she asked. "I can't drink my bubbles."

"If you don't like cuffs, kid, you got to change your ways, see?"

Another groan. "Please don't tell me that was Jimmy Cagney. Fine, take this." She handed me the glass and held her wrists out behind her back. Once she was cuffed, I slipped the chain through the collar.

"Be good," she warned, as I tugged the chain to lead her out of the bedroom.

"Silence," I commanded, which made her giggle, but obey.

The lights were down in the living room and one of Dee's Spotify playlists was running through the speaker, some old-school R&B that I hoped wouldn't be too much of a clue that she was involved with this.

I told Lizzy she'd be lying across my lap on the sofa "to take her punishment like a good dame," and I could hear her roll her eyes behind the blindfold. Then I walked carefully around the sofa and handed the other end of the chain to Dee, who silently helped guide Lizzy down across her lap. This took some maneuvering with Lizzy's hands behind her back.

The negligee had ridden up, revealing the matching black thong she was wearing underneath. As I sat down across from the sofa, I watched Dee's face and saw that she was as entranced as I was by Lizzy's ass. If she'd ever seen it before—a good possibility, I figured—I was pretty sure she'd never seen it quite like this.

"If you're trying to prove a point," Lizzy said, "well, I don't know what it is. But I'd better at least get a good butt rub out of this."

Dee and I exchanged a quick look. We hadn't really discussed anything more than getting to this point. The idea was just for Dee to give Lizzy a couple of good spanks, and then I'd remove the blindfold. Lizzy would feel a little helpless and embarrassed, maybe, but she'd also learn a hopefully fun lesson. Dee and I hadn't talked details, though. I wasn't even sure how hard Dee would spank her.

Hard, it turned out. Her hand came down swiftly and forcefully on Lizzy's cheek, making her ass shake and drawing a squeal. Before Lizzy could react, Dee spanked her again on the other cheek. Then she was off to the races. Lizzy squealed and cursed and struggled against the cuffs, and the whole time Dee had a look on her face that I'd never seen. If I'd thought before that a woman couldn't look predatory when she was giving a spanking, I was wrong.

Then all at once she stopped, and put her hands down.

"Jesus fucking Christ," said Lizzy, breathless.

I thought maybe this was my cue to say something. But Dee wasn't done. She was looking down at Lizzy's butt, as if hypnotized. She hooked her fingers around Lizzy's thong and began sliding it down. She didn't pull it all the way off, though. Instead she left it just below Lizzy's knees, where it would be impossible for Lizzy to kick off herself.

"Okay, okay," said Lizzy, turning her head back, still blindfolded. "I think maybe—"

Dee tugged the chain, pulling Lizzy's head back. At the same time she used her free hand to push Lizzy's knees apart on the sofa, spreading her ass.

I wasn't sure which of the three of us was most surprised. Lizzy seemed to freeze in place, no longer speaking or complaining. I was as hard as a rock and couldn't have looked away if the building had caught fire. And Dee's mouth was open, stunned at what was doing but nevertheless in complete control.

The spanking continued, slower and not as hard as before, but rhythmically, Dee's palm coming down in the middle of Lizzy's crack time after time. Each time Lizzy shook, and each time her ass seemed to spread open a little more for Dee's hand. Dee's hand never relaxed its grip on the chain, keeping Lizzy at attention. Dee ended each swat by sliding her hand down between Lizzy's thighs, lightly grazing her pussy and raising her ass higher as she lifted her hand free.

Soon Lizzy was moaning, and from the way she was trembling and breathing I could tell she was going to cum. Dee knew it, too. She caught my eye and gave me a look—What the fuck are we doing?—and then she was fingering Lizzy's pussy while she continued to deliver the spanking that Lizzy was clearly starting to love. Lizzy's ass rocked wildly as she ricocheted between Dee's two hands.

When she came, finally, she screamed.

In the shaky silence that followed, Dee whispered, "Fuuuuuuuuck..."

Lizzy froze again. Her ass was lifted halfway to Dee's face, her thighs were still shaking, and the chain was pulled taut against the collar.

"What," she whispered, "the fuck."

"Ah damn," said Dee. She let go of the chain, but her other hand was still up against Lizzy's wet pussy.

I stepped forward and pulled the blindfold from her face. "Um... surprise?" I said.

She blinked at me a few times, and then closed her eyes and shook quietly. I realized she was still coming, little aftershocks rocking her sweet little body.

"Tommy, Dee," she whispered. "I can't..."

Dee slid her fingers up and down the crack of Lizzy's ass. "Girl," she cooed, "you're sexy as fuck."

"Keep going," she said, still with her eyes closed. She sounded drugged. "Both of you... just... anything."

Dee and I looked at each other again. She squeezed Lizzy's ass with both hands, and said, "I mean..."

I took the end of the chain and tugged it to let Lizzy know we wanted her to stand. When she was in the middle of the living room, Dee pulled Lizzy's thong the rest of the way off, while I stood behind her and undid the cuffs, before removing the negligee. My cock ached to be inside her, but I wanted to move things at the right pace. I reached around her body to move my hands across her thighs, her stomach, her breasts, finding her sweet, hard nipples. I tugged gently on the chain, just hard enough to get her to tilt her head back to me, and I said into her ear, "You're going to be a good girl for us, Lizzy, aren't you?"

She shivered and her eyes closed again. "Yes, yes," she breathed.

I looked down at Dee, who had somehow already removed all of her clothes, in seconds. I'd seen her in bikinis before and knew she had a lean, muscular body—she ran track with Lizzy in high school—but I was still stunned to see her nude. She had leaned back in the sofa and moved her ass to the edge of the cushion, and her creamy thighs were spread to reveal a smooth, shaved pussy. Her fingers were busy massaging the wet, pink lips as she watched me feel Lizzy up.

"Down," I whispered in Lizzy's ear, and I tugged down on the chain. She went down immediately to the floor, kneeling, facing toward Dee's spread thighs a few feet away.

"Crawl to her," I said. I was surprised at how easy the commands came, and how electrifying it was to see Lizzy respond. She dropped down on all fours and I started to make her way toward Dee.

"Ass up, girl," said Dee, breathing hard.

Lizzy obeyed without a word. She lifted her ass and crawled, but slowly, her naked body flowing like some wild animal moving through the jungle, a jaguar or a panther. I wondered how it was possible, when she was nude and on all fours, collared and leashed, her butt lifted like a bitch in heat, that she could look as powerful as she did. What black magic was this?

When she reached Dee, she paused with her face just inches from Dee's pussy, and looked up, as if for her next command. Dee leaned forward and took her face in her hands, and kissed her deeply.

The kiss mesmerized me. I'd never seen anything like it, the picture they made—my eyes moved from the bottom of Lizzy's bare feet, up her naked thighs, over the beautiful curves of her ass, to the hair falling over her shoulders, to her upturned head cradled by Dee, whose own naked body seemed to glow with sexuality and need. I almost could just watch them, and not even touch. Almost...

Instead I slid my pants off and lowered myself behind Lizzy's ass, using my knees to spread her thighs apart. Then I reached down and found her clit, puffy and swollen, and massaged it with my fingers as I watched the kiss between the two women finally end.

The chain had slipped out of my hand when I took up position behind Lizzy. Dee took it now and leaned back again on the sofa, using the chain to guide Lizzy's head between her thighs.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Show me..."

I watched Lizzy's head go down. Dee gasped and looked up at the ceiling as her best friend settled in with her pussy and began to eat her out.

I moved the head of my cock down the crack of Lizzy's ass, around her sweet puckered asshole, and then slipped inside her pussy. I could hear a little moan escape her, muffled by Dee's pussy, as I began to fill her up.

When my balls were against her and the head of my cock was deep in Lizzy's pussy, I paused for a second to take it all in again. Dee's hands were around Lizzy's head now, fingers buried in Lizzy's hair, chain forgotten. She'd crossed her legs over Lizzy's shoulders to pin her friend's face between her thighs. Judging by her face and the tremors running through her legs, she was already coming, and she looked like she had no plans to stop.

I grabbed Lizzy's hips and began to thrust. She tilted her ass even more to accommodate me, the cheeks separating to show off her delicious asshole. As I pressed into her, she tightened her pussy around me, sucking me in deeper, even as she kept working Dee's pussy with her mouth.

"Fuck us both," I told her. "Wear yourself out..."

Then we were moving, perfectly in sync, Lizzy the connective force between the three of us. Her ass shook and her body trembled and I could tell she was getting sweaty and exhausted, but she never fell out of rhythm, and she'd never seemed more radiantly sexy to me.

"My sweet Lizzy baby," Dee said. "I can't even... how..."

Lizzy lifted her head up to Dee, still moving her ass against me. "Because," she said, in a tired and happy voice, "I'm a good girl."

"You are, damn. Now get back to work." She shoved Lizzy's head back down. "My ass too," she said, "please..." She pulled her thighs and her hips up, and then watched—we both watched—as Lizzy buried her mouth in Dee's asshole. Dee's eyes moved from Lizzy's mouth, to my cock plunging again and again into Lizzy from behind, and finally up to my face. She shook her head and smiled, with a look that seemed to say, I don't know what we've done but it's good.

We switched positions around then, Dee and I communicating what we wanted without really discussing it out loud, and Lizzy accepting everything. Lizzy ended up on the sofa this time, her head on a throw pillow and her thighs gently spread for Dee's waiting mouth.

It was my turn to kiss Lizzy. She moaned against my tongue as Dee went down on her, and I tasted her usual sweetness mixed with Dee's juices. I caressed her rigid nipples and let the kiss keep going, loving the soft whimpering sounds and the eagerness of her tongue against mine. Then she broke the kiss, and whispered, "Your cock. Please..."

I climbed on the sofa and straddled her face, and held my rigid cock against her lips.

"Make me take it deep," she said. "Make me—"

I didn't let her finish. I stuffed my cock into her warm mouth, leaned forward to put my arms against the edge of the sofa, and began to softly fuck Lizzy's perfect mouth.

I'd never face fucked her before. Usually I wanted Lizzy to be as comfortable as possible when she blew me, and some of that was selfish—I figured it would mean a longer and happier blowjob. Now, as I opened her mouth with my cock, I was imagining it was her pussy that I was fucking. I thought of the soft, tight walls of her throat closing around my cock head, while her gorgeous tongue wrapped itself around the shaft and my balls slapped against her lips as if they were the lips of her pussy. I imagined being free to pump her face as hard as I pumped her pussy, or her ass...

I groaned and then looked down. Without being aware of it, I'd pushed all but an inch or two of my cock into Lizzy's mouth. And she was taking it. She'd never deepthroated me but now, without a choice, she was swallowing me whole, and still whimpering—quietly but constantly—because of what Dee was doing to her pussy.

"Take me in all the way," I said. And then I repeated what Dee had said: "Show me."

Lizzy reached up to grip my ass, and pulled me down against her face. I slid down her throat and felt her lips kiss my balls. I held myself here for only a second, and then lifted my hips, pulling my cock free to let her breathe. She pulled me back down. Saliva filled her mouth as she started to gag, but she gripped my ass hard and forced me to stay inside her throat a little longer. Then I lifted myself off again, before thrusting into her a third time, and this time I went easily down her throat, which now really was as wet and as welcoming as a pussy. I began rocking my hips against her, slow fucking her beautiful face as she ran her hands across my ass, now and then pulling me forward whenever she wanted it even deeper.

"Goddamn, this view," said Dee, behind me. "You guys, fuck..."

Then I was shaking, and Lizzy knew I was close. She didn't let me pull out. When I started to cum she didn't stop, opening her throat to me. I kept thrusting, and sent wave after wave of cum into her, squeezed tight and pulled in deeper than ever by her strong, eager throat.

When it was over, I lifted Lizzy's head and slid down onto the end of the sofa. She curled up on her side immediately, with her head in my lap and her legs across Dee's. She was asleep by the time I unhooked the collar and let it fall to the carpet with the chain.

Dee put her head back and smiled softly down at Lizzy. She ran her fingers along Lizzy's sleek, naked legs. "I don't even know what that was," she said quietly.

I admitted that I didn't, either. "Things are a little strange right now."

"You think," she said. "All I know is that I want to see where this goes next."