Sweet As Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure that is true Angie, but I'm not gonna stay long enough to find out."

"Oh... you've given up already?" Angela tonguing with the cigarette nestled between her lips.

"Well I didn't say that; I'm just changing tactics. Maybe I'll get Mrs. Okoye to visit my dorm room instead, you know, for a little... extra tutoring, maybe some extra credit, a few recommendations here and there. I'm very confident I can earn them."

"I don't favor students. That would make me a very bad Lecturer and I take pride in my work, Carter."

"Mmm... I hear you, I hear you. Maybe I could... invite a couple of other students, we could make it a group sess..."

"Angela?" Gregory interrupts, his hands tucked in his pockets as he tries and fails to project some kind of confidence in front of his wife. "Are... you coming back in?"

Angela, startled turns to him, her other hand covering the front of the phone and lowering it out of view in a subconscious act of shame.

"Yeah... yeah of course I'm just getting an update from the babysitter."

"Is...is this okay?" He asks, vaguely gesturing all around him, the room behind him empty, bought out for the night with what Angela is sure was a small fortune. The tightness in her chest gets harder and harder to ignore.

"Greg, it's all so beautiful, thank you. I was just making sure Candice was good for the night, she wasn't picking up her phone. I promise I'll be back in a minute."

"...ok," Gregory answers after a few seconds...as though he's choosing to believe her. With a smile, he turns around and moves back toward his seat.

"Carter I have to go," Angela says into her phone, her other hand now draped over her face in exhaustion.

"Yeah... I understand... are you ok?"

"You should focus on my daughter like I paid you to," Angela says curtly, hanging up the phone.

Carter sighs dropping her phone on the couch and rolling her eyes at the sheer thought of what she knows she's about to do.

"Not that big a deal Carter, she's barely out of high school, you're afraid of a fucking high schooler? No cause you're a big girl, you're the boss, just let her know that, show her who's boss."

Shoes on, wood creaking, she starts her journey upstairs, trudging with each step.

"Just go in there and lay it out you know. You're the cool auntie right, you smoke weed, you get laid like...constantly, it's no big deal. She could learn a few things if she could just shut her fucking mouth for a couple seconds... ok... calm down."

Carter pauses halfway through the hallway, flickers of light coming from the doorway at the far end. The door ajar, and slight panting audible in the distance.

"Pizza...right? Everybody loves Pizza, you're fucking insane if you don't like Pizza...unless you're a vegan. Kids these days are so fucking weird; I can bet money she's probably a fucking vegan."

Carter reaches the door, her hand stretched out to push it open. The bottom of the door hits what looks like a Blu-ray case with a broken disk on the side of it, she reaches down and picks it up, widening the door as she looks at the cover.

It takes her a second under the dim light but she soon recognizes the exposed leg of a woman in a black leather corset and nothing else. Underneath her, his face covered with a gimp mask is a naked man, his head pressed onto the woman's foot as she stands posed ready to whip him, her hand raised in the air with a cat-o-nine-tail waiting for the down stroke.

The heat of the room surprises her, sauna-like, almost musky, sweat mixed with the scent of something familiar...pleasant. A slight tingle rushes down her body, then right between her legs.

Carter raises her head to the room now, her eyes registering what looks like scattered toys on the ground, dildos of various sizes, a pair of furry handcuffs, a strapon, more Blu-ray disks she assumes are of the same kind and a big trunk dragged out from under the bed, askew, seemingly where all this was once kept.

On the bed is Candice.

Her head lowered, micro-focused on the laptop between her spread legs, the flicker of the screen spotlighting her naked body, eyes closed, earphones plugged in, her right arm moving rapidly up and down, hand at her crotch.

Carter freezes, uncertain of what to do, conflicting emotions running through what feels like her entire body, she can't help but stare, the look on Candice's face is mesmeric, this desperate need, frustration intertwined with anger. The younger girl whispering under her breath, "C'mon...c'mon...fuck, c'mon."

Carter moves forward without thinking, more of Candice's body comes into view, her small breasts taut, her nipples hard almost begging to be touched... twisted... licked. Sweat drips from the girl, pooling under her on the bedsheets, she's soaked... "she'd have to have been doing this for a while."

She's begging, an insistent mantra turned into a desperate plea... "pleeease," Candice whispers to herself, her palm meeting her clit in rapid succession, her middle finger and index soaked in grool as they stretch her out, sliding back and forth, piston-like.

Carter recognizes that pungent whiff of sweaty, desperate pussy... she's lost in it, her hand stretched out towards the younger woman, willingly sharing in her desperation, hungry for the chance to satisfy.

Candice is in a familiar place, her hands cramping, her bicep sore with exhaustion, and yet her mind stubborn with need. She mentally scrolls through her favorite fantasies, some have even come true. Derek O'Conner, a very pretty 6 Ft. 2 linebacker, a prospect for National League football on his hands and knees barking like a little bitch. Mr. Keller, her former math tutor begging her to let him cum and being met with a resounding "NO." She listens to the half-pained half pleasured moans of the male pornstar being stretched out in bondage on her screen, hoping it'll push her to the edge, knowing it won't.

She feels like she's going insane, opening her eyes to the feel of a hand on her face, a girl's hand, a silhouette looming over her, flowing locks covering her computer as the girl leans in.

"Alina?" Candice asks in tearful hope.

"Huh?" Carter responds in a dumb lust-filled stupor as the screen light's up her drooling face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Candice screams, jumping up and away from the bed turning on the lamp at her bedside, then grabbing it and brandishing it as a weapon, "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?"

Carter blinks herself out of it.

"Okay why don't we just calm down."

"Calm down? CALM FUCKING DOWN? I could report you for this shit, you fucking rapist dyke."

Carter jerks back in disgust.

"That is not a nice word," She says slowly in response.

"Nice? I'm gonna call my mom, then you can talk nice with some of your dyke fucking friends in prison you pedo."

Candice rushes for her phone, but Carter has already covered half of the room, her body almost doubling Candice's in muscle mass and height, no match.

Carter's hands are on Candice's wrists lifting the girl to her tiptoes, her tits jiggling in the air as she strains to hold any control of the situation.

"Let me go or I'm gonna scream."

Carter in response twists one of the smaller girl's arms behind her back and then puts her right hand at her throat, squeezing gently but firmly as she leans in menacingly until she can feel Candice's ragged breath on her own cheek.

"I'm gonna tell you once and only once. Don't use that word again."

"DYKE DYKE DYKE DY..."

The sound of flesh on flesh rings through the room, remnants of it scream in Candice's right ear as she stands stunned, face to face with the first taste of real violence in her entire life.

Her knees buckle, her breath turns erratic, her skin flushes, and her pussy begins to contract and release as she floats down and shudders on her bedroom carpet. Her body shakes as she double's over in complete loss of all motor functions.

"Shit...are you like epileptic or something?"

"N..nno... oh god...don't look."

She says to Carter, her face warm with shame as she feels her thighs get slicker and the fur under her get damp. Carter recognizes this, the all too familiar convulsing and tensing, the held breath, the stifled moaning.

"Oh... oh wow." She can't take her eyes off the young girl no matter how much she knows she should. She always believed that a woman was at her most beautiful when they were at the mercy of their own body.

Candice looks up realizing that her audience isn't going to show her the courtesy of privacy, the mercy of dignity. Their eyes meet and it's like a jolt to her core, her pussy gushing in euphoria as she watches this stranger watch her, revel in this moment of torment, of complete and utter powerlessness.

Impossibly she feels herself cum harder, new peaks of euphoria as they never break eye line...and then she comes crashing back down into a heap of flesh.

"I think I'm done." She says breathlessly, completely spent, her mouth muffled as she hides her face, "I think I peed myself."

"Pee? No that's squirt... girl cum."

"I can do that?" She giggles, breaking the tension.

"I guess so." Carter responds, joining in the laughter.

"That's the first time I've cum in... I don't even remember how long."

"That's not right."

"You're telling me."

Shivers rush through her at random intervals, the aftershock of her world being rocked to its core.

"You need help getting up?"

"Yes please," Candice responds. Carter grabs the naked and still twitching girl by her torso and flops her onto her bed, the wet splotch splotch of damp fur under combat boots motivating tingling pulses of shame through Candice's core. "Uhhh... I feel like I should thank you...but that might make thing's weirder"

"Oh nah, you weigh barely a thing."

"No...I mean... for... oh god, never mind."

That has Carter giggling again.

"No woman should ever need to say thank you for an orgasm... but it is still nice to hear, even though I barely did anything. So, you're into this sort of thing?" Carter asks, gesturing vaguely towards the assortment of toys and light torture devices, though half of them look right out of the box, tags and plastic still on.

"I guess," The younger girl answers under her breath.

"You guess?"

She sits up, her stark nudity almost completely forgotten as she pushes the point, a newfound confidence as she elaborates.

"I'm a domme... you know, a sadomasochist, mostly focusing on shifting power dynamics, you know contradicting normative gender performance, light on the bondage, the whole rope play thing always felt like more work than its worth, I'm mostly into..."

"Wait wait... how old are you again?" Carter asks trying to hold back the amusement on her face.

Candice, slightly tenser, "18... and a half, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Nah, It's just, you're throwing a lot of big words at me for an 18-year-old. How long have you been at this?"

Candice pauses, slightly more self-conscious, "...a couple of months." She rushes to add, "But, I've been thinking about it for a long time."

Carter moves toward her, sitting on the bed, trying to level with the girl.

"That's alright, look, I'm not one to judge, I've choked out a few girls in my day lemme tell you." Carter laughs trying and failing to ease the tension, as a look of worry grows on Carter's face. "I'm just saying, it feels like you're jumping in head first and you don't need to do that. It's a real easy way to get yourself hurt... or worse, hurt someone else."

Candice winces at that. Carter pulls the thread.

"Have you tried this with someone else?"

"Uhh...yeah. This guy I am... I guess, was dating... we tried some stuff, but he kinda freaked out halfway through and he hasn't called me since... it's been a frustrating week."

"Yeah... that happens, trust me... sometimes people say they want something... sometimes we think we want something and we're not entirely sure about what we're getting into, that's why we take baby steps."

Candice takes a second, her eyes facing downward as she seems to internalize all of this.

"Did you..." hesitating, "...'choke out' Alina?"

"What?!" Carter responds, slightly put off-balance by the shift in the topic, "Oh...right she's like a family friend to you right? She talked about you a lot, but no. She wasn't that kinda girl so no worries there."

Again Candice hesitates, almost pushing herself to follow her train of thought.

"W...what did you guys do?"

Carter stands up from the bed, putting a bit of distance between herself and the now clearly comfortably naked younger lady.

"I dunno Candice, I'm not sure I want to air out someone else's business like that, especially if they're not 'out out', you know?"

"We had a fight."

"Oh...well I'm sure you guys can patch things up."

"I'm not so sure."

"Trust me. She's a very big fan of yours...like very big. You guys'll patch it up."

"But that's the thing. I just feel like I don't really know as much about her as I thought I did. So I thought I'd ask you. What did...what was she like? With you I mean."

Carter sighs, choosing to sympathize, taking a step closer to Candice and lowering her voice as she answers.

"She's... she's not the choking type. She's more the 'hold me close and don't let go type'. I got the sense that her favorite part of our little flings was when we just lay there both tapped out, "Carter's eyes drift a bit, getting lost in it, "...and just listened to each other's breaths slow back to normal. It was all a little bit too lovey-dovey for me, but I gotta admit...it was a good time, she kinda wanted to just know that someone was there, with her... you know?"

"Show me."

Candice stands, moving closer to Carter as she backs ups. Her voice low as she leans in as close as she can, her chest thrust towards foward, watching the older girl's eyes shift uncertainly from her body, to her face and back to her body. Carter, nervous, speaks.

"What..what do you..."

"Make me feel what you made her feel."

"Candice remember what we just talked about? Jumping into things head first."

Candice pauses.

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, I'll be the first to admit that, but I know that when you touched me..."

"You mean slapped you?"

"...yeah... that. I feel like I've been going about this the complete opposite way, and right now I'm feeling a lot of things that I'm not sure about and I'm kinda scared but I've also been soaking wet for the full duration of our conversation so I just want to see... what happens if... does that make sense?"

"I guess... but shouldn't you figure that out with someone your own age."

Stepping back, offended.

"Fuck you. I'm old enough to know what I want."

"Well, that's debatable. You're a pretty girl, it won't be hard to find some nice girl in your class who..."

"You didn't have a problem fucking Alina."

Wincing. "I admit...that was a questionable decision on my part. Which is why I stopped it the first chance I got."

"She told me you fucked multiple times."

"Look I never said I was some model for moral righteousness, I'm just saying this probably isn't what your mom meant when she paid me to take care of you."

"It's cause I'm black isn't it?"

"OOOOKAY! Let's just slow the fuck down okay, I've slept with a ton of women of color, in fact for the past year I've been trying to bang Ange... Uhh."

"What?"

"Never mind. Just trust me I have no issue with your skin color."

"Then explain it to me Carter cause you have a young girl, naked in her bedroom, begging you to do...things with her and you're acting like a little bitch about it."

"There you go with the insults again."

Carter turns and moves towards the door but Candice cuts her off.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"

"Candice listen..."

Candice hesitates, taking in a deep breath before cutting Carter off, fully aware of how far she plans on pushing this.

"Can't fuck men, can't fuck women, fuck are dykes even good for?"

It was almost comical, the naked 5ft 2 girl squaring up with Carter's 5ft 11. Candice's head tilted up, convenient, as the larger woman's left hand closed around the smaller's exposed throat, pushing her back into the half-open door, slamming it shut with a thud.

"This what you want?" Carter asked calmly as Candice latched onto the bigger girl's arm and struggled for breath, tensing with shock... and then relaxing into lust-addled resolve as she pulled Carter's hand tighter onto her throat and whispered under strained breathing...

"Yes."

"You dumb little girl."

Carter raises her right hand and swings it to meet Candice's left cheek, the younger girl's eyes rolling back as she tries to center herself, her face now stinging, warmth spreading under her skin, her body shaking with adrenaline as she fails to catch her breath, throat blocked by the bigger, more muscular girl's grip.

"Again," Candice begs.

Carter pauses... and then swings again... and then again, Candice whispering for more after each hit, her eyes tearing up, her mouth wet with drool, and pain clear on her face yet her body... chest pushed out toward her aggressor, her toes curled up in ecstasy, her thigh's sliding back and forth, squirming as they spread out the mess dripping in-between.

Candice reaches out, Carter pulls back in response, for a split second wondering if the smaller girl is fighting back, loosening her grip and watching as she pulls towards her, her mouth open, eyes half closed as her pleas for pain turn into something else, something Carter is more familiar with, pure unabated need.

The two women embrace, their lips latched onto one another, their tongues wrestling as the smaller one guides the larger towards a sweat-soaked mess of linen, polyester, and cotton.

They crash onto the bed, and with a distant thud a laptop flops hard onto the floor, sounds of whipping and begging suddenly filling the room. Candice on top, her legs spread open over the larger girl's hips and shirt, her dripping pussy dragging onto rough flannel soaking it to the skin. Candice's hands explore Carter, like a puppy with a new toy pawing, scratching, and nibbling without restraint, driven by a tangled mess of excitement and satisfaction in equal parts.

Carter, impatient with the amateurish attempt at sapphic intimacy, grabs the younger girl's wrists and twists her body to the side, pinning the frustrated little nymph onto the now bare mattress. She squirms but Carter's grip is firm and eventually, Candice gets the message.

Slow kisses are planted on the nude body, the pace now fully in the more experienced girl's control. Carter lets her lips linger, her tongue flicking out right as she pulls back, traveling from one shaking part of the girl's body to another. Her neck, to her collar bone, to the bridge between her breasts, to her ribs.

The first lick came as a shock, a jolt running through her, her spine arching by itself as her eyes flew open in shock. The feeling of a wet tongue lapping at her soaking lips and then flicking off her clit, again and again, drove her insane as her body twitched and twisted and her mind ran wild in a haze of dopamine.

Carter grabs onto the girl's legs hooking them onto her shoulder, her toned, lean biceps flexing as she holds the struggling girl down, her mouth now latched onto her sopping gash, eagerly digging at the cream dripping out and then moving up to the swollen clit above and exploring every nerve ending.

This variation leaves Candice on the brink, frustrated and then almost satiated, back and forth, choking on her words as her hips attempt to speak for her, pushing into the older girl's face but failing to get any real leverage against her far more athletic body and its vice grip. She finally gives up, leaving her body literally in the hands of another woman, hoping that she will show mercy, submitting herself completely... and at that moment she feels herself rush towards climax.