Sweet As Candy

Story Info
An uptight brat explores her sexuality with a stranger.
8.5k words
4.51
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by Girlsway's Babysitting Lesbians: Party Plans.

Disclaimer:

The story focuses primarily on FF intimacy (hence the category) but briefly alludes to MF sex here and there. That might be a turn off for some readers.

One or two homophobic remarks and sentiments for the sake of character development, but it's mild and I make sure the character makes up for it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Light BDSM with an emphasis on power shifts. (Well light for me...I dunno about you)

All Characters Depicted Below Are Of Age (18 and Above)

"On 28th Ave correct?"

"Yes... again, I'm so sorry this was so last minute, Gregory's on a romantic streak. Oh, I shouldn't make fun, at least he's trying, that's what matters."

Carter rolls her eyes as she makes the turn toward her favorite lecturer's home, an above-average suburban two-story with a white picket fence and a mini-van. A joke about the American dream and the rising divorce rate pops into her head... a joke she decides to keep to herself.

"I can feel you judging me Carter."

"I didn't say anything, Mrs. Okoye."

"We're bringing out the 'Mrs' now? Wow," the older lady says with a chuckle.

With the mood lightened Carter can't help but tease, a smile on her face as she turns on her charm, fully aware that she's going to crash and burn. "Part of the fun."

"Well, you know you wouldn't be having these problems with a woman."

"Oh I was wondering when we would get to this part."

"I'm being serious; no one knows how to take care of us like us."

"How many times has this worked for you Carter? Because your persistence has me concerned for your classmates... my students, poor girls not knowing what they're getting into being around you."

She says trying to emphasize just how inappropriate this conversation is, while hiding just how much fun she always has beating Carter off with a proverbial stick.

"Oh you're just uncomfortable because you know it's true."

"Wooow, that says a lot about your opinion on consent. Not taking no for an answer is a very traditionally male trait, what would you say to that Carter?"

"I would ask why you'd given me your address if you're not interested."

"I gave you my address because I want you to look after my daughter for the night, a job I fully intend to pay you for mind you. Just a job."

"Details details. I can read between the lines Mrs. Okoye and I hear you loud and clear," Carter says, winking to no one in particular as she parks her restored Chevelle SS in the driveway.

"For god's sake call me Angela."

"I kinda like calling you Mam and Mrs., it makes me feel all warm inside."

"I would love to break down for you your fixation with the female authority figures in your life, and the clear connection to your mother that poses but I have to prepare for a very fancy dinner with my husband. You young Missy have to get acquainted. You're at the house right now?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm outside. Veeery, nice."

"Gregory comes from money."

"Oh, so that's why you married him."

Silence.

It grows almost palpable as Carter stands in front of the lovely house, palm to face as she silently cringes at her lack of tact.

"That's mean Carter."

"I know...I know, I'm sorry I didn't... I'm sorry, I'm fucking stupid, I'm sorry," she rushes out, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, like a little girl hiding a broken plate behind her back.

"You know, as an immigrant, I worked very hard to get where I am and have what I have, and the economic class and or ethnicity of my husband really shouldn't be part of any conversation..."

Carter interrupts realizing this is becoming something entirely else, "Oh God, Angela no, no that is not at all what I meant I was just being dumb I'm sorry I didn't mean anything at all by it, I promise I'm..."

There's giggling from the other side of the line.

"You Americans get so flustered so easily."

"Oh wow... that's fucked up".

"You were getting too comfortable and watch your language. The key is under the welcome mat."

Carter walks towards the front door, a cream-white double door with golden accents.

'Fancy as hell.'

"I don't know how rich people do it but in my neighborhood, if you leave the key outside you might as well just leave the door unlocked and save the burglars a couple of seconds"

"I guess I'm adding a fixation on money to your psych eval. Look I have to leave, we'll be back around mid-day tomorrow, latest maybe 2 pm... hopefully, earlier. I've sent you your pay and extra for takeout and emergencies, do with that what you will, and uh, just don't let my daughter burn my house down"

"Burn it down?"

"Yes. Candice can be a little...strong-willed."

"Really? How old is the little rascal? 12? 13?"

Carter says jokingly, twisting the key and pulling down the handle.

"Candice just turned 18."

In the distance, Carter hears 'Money Machine' by 100 Gecs playing on loud, the windows vibrating at each distorted kick.

Her voice raised in response to the music as she moves towards it.

"Why are you hiring a babysitter for an 18-year-old?"

"Don't think of it as babysitting, It's more like house sitting but with the owner's kid present. Just no parties, no matter how small she says they're going to be, she's probably lying. Definitely, no boyfriends or boyfriend's friends, don't ask trust me. No friends at all if it can be helped, maybe Alina, Jeffrey's daughter, you met her right? She's a sweet girl, Candice is the bad influence in that relationship, and anyone else is trouble. Make sure she doesn't starve or get hurt, just all round take care of her and make yourself at home till we get back."

"You literally just described babysitting."

With sudden haste.

"Gregory is getting anxious, I'll pay for any extra inconveniences, I have to go Carter, good luck, byeee."

"What do you mean good lu... oh she hang up on me...wooow Angie."

Candace turns a corner and finds a young girl dancing in the middle of the living room, clad in nothing but a tank top and a tiny pair of pink underwear. The Okoye-Johnson residence is big, the ceiling high, curtains half open in front of floor-to-ceiling windows that beautifully frame a backyard flower garden with an archway and meticulously trimmed hedges.

"Angela is like rich rich." Carter thinks to herself as her eyes drift back to the 18-year-old oblivious of the stranger in her house, jumping up and down and shaking her ass, 'dancing like no one's watching.'

Candice is 5 ft. 2, her skin chocolate in tone, lighter than her mother's but not by much. Braids stretching down passed a tight little ass, jiggling each time she drops... the braids I mean... and a little bit of the ass, but clearly, "she didn't quite inherit her mother's curves."

Carter notices their resemblance, their eyes, the curve of their smiles, but not much else... "Shit, I'm not complaining." She was never the type of person who had a 'type', her motto; "Everybody's beautiful, you just gotta be patient enough to see it." An ex once told her that she was philosophizing being a slut, and... yeah, she couldn't argue with that.

So Carter was in no rush to spoil the show as Candice moved her body through the room, leaning on the door frame until Candice eventually flopped onto one of the couches and lowered the home theatre system's volume.

"Sorry, I'm back, that song is just fire, I couldn't help it. Today's gonna be a good day I can feel it in my fucking crotch girl!"

"You going to invite Derek then? To share in that fire in your crotch I mean?"

Alina responds, Candice's oldest friend and in turn her closest.

"Don't even say his name."

"You guys are off again? Well, I told you that was gonna happen. Details noowww."

"Nothing, I just...it's just not working the way I wanted it to."

"You tried the thing?"

"Yeah."

"And?!" Alina almost screams in anticipation

"I just... it didn't. Ugghhh I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Nothing's wrong with you baby."

"Are you sure? I don't think it's normal to be so bored with sex at this age."

"So he still didn't make you... even after..."

"Ugghhhhhhhhhh."

"I'll take that as a no."

Carter shifts backward away from the door. This sense of warmth flowing through her body, almost under the skin. It could be described as excitement, but that wouldn't be quite accurate. Slight shivers running up her spine as she violates a stranger's privacy, knowing full well she shouldn't but doing it anyway.

"He was so cute, and he was a lot more into that kinky shit than me even. I really thought it was gonna work out. God Ali, I think I'm gonna die alone."

"You're not gonna die alone, you're too cute."

"But most guys are gonna think I'm like... weird... for wanting to do that stuff."

"Then fuck em all, I'll marry you."

Candice giggled, her mood changed instantly.

"Yeah best friends forever fuck the world."

"Uhhh...yeah, best friends... fuck the world with a strapon baby!"

"Shut up!" Candice says slightly tense, whispering into her phone.

"I'm joking I'm joking."

"Party at my house?"

Carter suddenly pulls out of her horny stupor.

"Fuck yeah! When will your parents be back?" Alina says

"Tomorrow maybe, we'll have time to clean up."

"Yeah, maybe you could find a replacement for Derek."

"Don't say his naaame!"

"Sorry, sorry."

Carter decides it's time to break this up, walking into the room and making herself known.

"So I'm thinking like a couple of kegs, maybe three just in... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

A surprisingly loud voice from such a tiny girl.

"Uh, Hi!"

Candice burst from the chair grabbing the closest thing she can find, the speaker remote, and brandishing it as her weapon of choice.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you in my house?"

In a muffled voice, Alina is calling out Candice's name from the now downward-facing phone, trying to figure out what's going on.

"Okay let's just take a breath shall we?"

"Fuck do you mean take a breath, get the fuck out of my house before I take your head off."

"Lemme try again. Hi, I'm Carter. I'm a student of your mother's and I've been hired to watch..." Carter smiles as she corrects herself, "...the house."

"Oh my God, you're a babysitter aren't you?"

Candice says with sudden realization, her hands dropping to her sides.

"Well, I wouldn't use that particular termino..."

"A fucking babysitter. I'm an adult!"

"That's debatable."

"Fuck did you say to me?"

"Ok first, language, second pants," Candice's hands suddenly snap to her crotch as she tries to cover herself, "Third yell at your mom, not me. I'm just trying to get paid."

"I AM gonna yell at my mom."

"Go ahead."

"I WILL."

"Because that's what adults do right? They yell at their parents."

"Shut up."

Candice shimmies to the side, her hands still at her crotch as she bends her knees and paws at the floor to pick up her phone, her eyes never leaving Carters.

Carter can't help but smile at the show the girl is putting on.

"Hey... what? No, it's fine, just one of my mom's... what? No, don't call the cops, Alina NEVER call the cops, I'll call you back in a bit... yes I'm fine, I promise, I'll call you in a bit."

In the distance Carter hears Candice talk to her mom, the occasional coherent word in English and a bit of what she thinks is Igbo pouring in as, again, she marvels at the loud sounds such a tiny set of lungs can release.

"Nne pleeeeaasse." "I wasn't going to...," "แป bแปฅ ya fair?!"

Carter walks around the room looking at hung-up wedding and family photos, a younger Angela standing next to a surprisingly attractive white man, like a less bulky young Tom Selleck. They look happy except for a scruffy little girl standing between them, uncomfortable in her puffy pink dress with a death glare directed right at the camera.

"Good for you Angie."

"How long were you listening to me talk to anyway?"

Candice says already back in the room wearing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie now. Carter responds without turning to her.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"To my friend... on the phone... how long... never mind. So like, you can go. I won't tell her that you left, you still get paid, win-win."

"You were a cute kid."

"Lady, did you hear what I said?"

"Dude I'm only 25, lady? Really?"

"That's 7 years older than me, that might as well be a century. So do we have a deal? I have plans."

"No can do missy."

"What do you mean no? You get a day of doing nothing, I get the house to myself, what don't you fucking understand about that?"

"Well first I don't lie to my friends, Angela specifically."

"What does that mean? What does my mom have to..."

"Second, I just really don't fucking like you. And I can't think of a reason why I would ever do you a favor. Third, why would I pass on hanging out in such a lovely home, when the alternative is my shitty dorm room?"

She says with a satisfied sigh as she flops onto the couch.

"Look. I was planning on throwing this party, you understand that right? So if you could just chill till like midnight, latest 3 in the night then you and me are not gonna have a fucking problem and everything will be kawa, deal?"

"You ever heard the proverb, 'You can catch more flies with honey'?"

"So what do you want? More money?"

"I want to stop being insulted. Look I'm not here to harsh your vibe, I'm just doing a job, and hosting parties aren't part of it so..."

"Hursh my vibe? What are you 80?"

"Yeap this conversation is over. If I see any of your friends, I'm calling your mom."

"Ugghhhh."

Candice storms off. Carter sits there and wonders if she was that insufferable at 18.

In her bedroom, about two hours later with the sun going down and her rage going down with it, Candice calls Alina.

"Hey."

"Hey, you had me worried. I got your text, what happened?"

"My mom sent some chick over to look after me."

"A babysitter?" Alina asks while masking a laugh.

"Shut up."

"What did I say?"

"Nothing, but I can hear you thinking it...you...thinker."

"Okay, okay so I guess she nixed the party."

"Yeah, and I was really looking forward to getting some diiiick."

"Oh please Candy you were gonna do the same thing you always do, play hard to get until every guy in the room is completely uninterested."

With a pout.

"No I wasn't... plus it's not my fucking fault if they can't handle a challenge."

"In this case, it literally is your fault, plus, I dunno, do you really want to just jump onto a new guy...why not just... like wait it out a little and like figure your shit out."

"Mmmm... you have a point... but nah I want dick."

Alina rolls her eyes and flops back on the bed.

"Okay tell me about this chick."

"Oh yeah... I dunno she's like weird, she was like totally perving on me when she walked in. I was in my undies or whatever and I swear she was checking me out."

"Ewww, how old is she?"

"She said 25 or something."

"Oh, that's not so bad."

"What do you mean? She's a fucking dinosaur."

"Well, what does she look like?"

"Blonde. Dressed like a dude, fit...like athletic, kinda cute to be honest, nice tits, probably Cs... anyway, not the fucking point, the point is..."

"Wait...Did she drive there?"

"I dunno, yeah I guess."

"What was she driving?"

"Uhhh... fuck ok lemme go check."

Candice lazily rolls off her bed, moves towards her window, and looks down at the family driveway, noticing the red-tinted ride parked in front.

"Oh, it's nice.... like really nice. It's one of those muscle car things. Fuck if a dude picked me up in a ride like that I would definitely...well, at least think about giving him head."

"A Chevelle SS?"

"Uhhh...I don't know cars, Ali."

"Does it have two Ss on the grill?"

"Where's the grill?... oh yeah it says S S in the front."

"Oh fuck!"

"What? Is that good?"

"No...yes, I mean it doesn't matter. Well it does, I know her."

"Who? The chick?"

"Yeah Carter...she's a friend... well... yeah I guess we're friends."

"You guess?"

"Your mom suggested her to my dad about three months ago for housesitting.... same as you and we... kinda got to know each other."

"You got to know each other?"

"Well... yeah... we... we hooked up."

"What? With her? But like..."

"I know... I know, it was weird, it happened fast."

"Did she... force you?" Candice whispers into the phone, a look of concern on her face.

"No...no no no, nothing like that.... I mean yeah she was a bit pushy at the start, but I wasn't exactly complaining." Alina says with a giggle, "I mean it was my first time... with a girl, and she was so cute, she seemed to know what to do, so I just... let her. Candice honestly, they were the best orgasms of my life, I came so hard."

"Ew."

"Ew? What do you mean ew?"

"When did this happen?"

"I told you, like three maybe four months ago. What do you mean ew?"

"What do you mean what do I mean ew? You did that with another girl?"

"Candice, are you being serious?"

"Are you? You've never told me that. That's gross."

Candice sits there stunned... confused... flustered, goosebumps all over her body, her breath rapid and her crotch getting warmer as flashes of her best friend's body writhing under the stranger sitting in her house run through her mind. Alina still doesn't respond.

"Ali?..."

"You think I'm gross?"

"No... just... what you did..."

"Yeah, I did that... and I liked it, I liked it a lot actually. We did it a bunch of times, so that makes me gross right?"

"You liked it?"

"Of course I liked it, it was sex Candice!"

"Not really."

"Oh my fucking God how old are you?"

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you! Do you think I would ever talk to you like this? I know the shit you're into, compared to you I look like a fucking Saint."

They're screaming at each other now, looking for ways to hurt one another, an endless list of secrets willingly shared now flowing through both of their minds, an arsenal of emotional wounds.

"At least I don't eat cunt."

"Candice you fucked a guy up the ass with a dildo, eating pussy is tame compared to that shit."

"And you're a weak little bitch who turned dyke cause she's too fucking scared to even talk to a guy."

Silence.

Candice stares out into her dimly lit room, the sun now fully set, the compound security light turning on and flooding in through her windows with what to her, at that moment, feels like a spotlight. She knows she's fucked up.

"Wow Candice."

"Wai..."

Alina hangs up.

Candice, breathless as she flops back onto her pillow, her eyes shut in a desperate attempt to hold what feels like a flood back. Angry, her muscles tense with frustration as she imagines her best friend in the world crying on the other side of town.

She floats towards Alina, lying next to her and taking her head into her hands, stroking her hair in an attempt at comfort, pulling her closer... closer... until their limbs are intertwined, their hair tangled and their tongues... she opens her eyes in fear.

"Yeah...she's been in her room for around three hours I think."

Carter paces the living room, the novelty of the expensive decor worn off as she wonders how she's going to survive till morning with an entitled little monster of a girl. Her shoes off as she moves aimlessly, glancing at the hung photos and carefully crafted architecture for the umpteenth time.

Angela on the phone with her, smoking on the terrace of a 2-star Michelin restaurant, an excuse to extract herself from the suffocation of a loving and caring partner. A smile on her face as she tries...and fails not to flirt with a girl, a student, slightly less than half her age.

"I promise she's a lot less...prickly once you get to know her."