Sweet As Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice opens her eyes eventually, her body limp with exhaustion as she tries to gain her bearings, her mind clear and yet lagging, watching the figure of the larger girl move in front of her and yet not quite registering the shape.

Carter takes her shirt off wiping the sweat...no, not sweat... off of her face and torso. She then proceeds to take off her boots and cargo pants, leaving her in a lace two-piece set that seems crafted for her sculpted abs and well-endowed chest. Candice raises her head, surprised, her eyes finally focusing as the sexy buff older woman in lingerie grabs her by the hair and pulls her into the middle of the bed.

"It's only polite you return the favor."

"W...what?"

The younger girl stared on as Carter propped herself up, her back on the headboard, a throw pillow at the small of it for extra comfort, and her feet planted right on the sheets, leaving her sheer fabric-covered crotch at eye level. It looked like a throne from Candice's perspective and it slowly dawned on her that she was expected to pay tribute.

"I don't... I've never..."

Carter gathers the younger girl's braids in her hands, her fingers letting the individual knots flow between, playing with the hair until it eventually comes together in a ponytail...or from her perspective, a set of reins.

"I know. Don't worry, just trust me."

She felt literally dwarfed, the mass of slender muscle in front of her, in a body nearly twice her size managing to evoke both fear and excitement...maybe excitement because of fear, that subtle loss of choice at the inherent power of a larger body coaxing you into its orbit, it's influence, making it's will your will, it's needs your needs.

Carter reaches for the fabric between her legs, pulling it aside and opening the proverbial floodgates, the scent flooding Candice's nose, sweat fused with wet pussy.

"Stick out your tongue."

Tentatively, Candice does.

Carter pulls the younger girl's hair up, like a puppet, straining the girl's neck. Candice silently complies, even as Carter leans in and spits into her mouth, once, twice, strands of it landing on her face.

"Let it drip out... yeah, just like that, like a slutty little puppy."

Candice jerks a bit at that, the image of herself on her knees, barking rushes through her mind. Her cheeks warm in what she thinks is either shame or arousal...she can't decide.

"Now... lick."

Carter lowers Candice's head to her crotch, guiding the younger girl to her pleasure centers, moving her hips as with her eyes closed the little novice gets her first taste of another woman. She doesn't mind it, especially as Carter starts to coo and groan, running tingles up and down her own body, the feel of a tense set of muscles under her, reacting to each flick of her tongue, each lingering gesture... she doesn't mind it at all.

"Faster... faster."

The woman demands, her hips humping at Candice's face as the younger girl tries to keep up, her mouth drooling with a combination of her spit and an assortment of Carter's fluids, shifting between swallowing and letting the excess fall to her sheets.

Carter's grip on Candice's head tightened, pushing the face of the younger girl into her cunt, savoring the moment, fully taking pleasure as she pleases, grinding into it, taking herself to explosive climax.

The sun breaks through the cool haze of the room, light spreading into ominously dim corners turning them dull, plain. Carter, combat boots on, steps through the spread-out mess of multicolored sex toys, fully clothed, reaching out to smack the ass of the young girl sleeping butt naked in a mess of stained sheets.

She jerks awake.

"Owww."

"Get up. Your mom will be back in like five."

"There are nicer ways to do that."

"Sure, but none as fun."

Candice now sitting up scans the room, the memories of last night flooding back as her eyes settle on Carter who, absentmindedly, tries to make herself presentable.

"So...am I like...gay now?"

"What?"

"Like...because of last night."

"Maybe, I dunno."

"What do you mean you don't know? you're gay."

"Sure, I mean guys do nothing for me but I've slept with a couple of straight girls who went right back to dick no sooner than the next day. It's up to you Candice, I mean do you feel gay?"

Candice shrugs.

"I don't feel very... different. Maybe a little sore."

Carter smiles at that.

"Look. You're you. Maybe you eat pussy now, maybe you did it just one time, maybe you just like being someone's fuck toy regardless of what they're packing. You're young, you don't need to know the answer to anything right now, just find out what feels right and keep doing that. Chill, ok?"

The tension leaves Candice's shoulders but she still looks uncertain, her mind rolling through the long list of firsts she just knocked out in one night, images of Carter's naked body flashing through her mind.

Carter walks towards Candice, placing her palms on each cheek and raising the younger girl's face towards her.

"Chiiiillll, ok? We'll talk more once the coast is clear, for now, get dressed and call Alina. She'll probably do a better job at this than me."

"I don't think she's ever gonna want to talk to me... like ever again."

"You're way too intense for your age you know that? She will, just show her you're sorry and it'll be fine."

The sound of tires on gravel jerks them out of the moment.

Angela walks through the front door as Carter rushes down the steps, slowing with the last three steps, taking a deep breath, and projecting a practiced sense of nonchalance as she turns the corner and comes face to face with Candice's mom.

"Hey!" She says with welcome... pausing as her eyes meet the older woman's, Angela's whole body seemingly drooping with exhaustion, her makeup washed off, her cocktail dress tucked into a travel bag hanging slack on her side, baggy clothes hanging off her body. "Hey?" Carter asks with concern, moving towards her friend and opening her arms in comfort.

"I think I'm gonna get a divorce."

Carter pulls her in even closer.

The door clicks open, Angela jerks back from Carter, grabs her bag, and walks past her as Gregory joins them. He watches her leave, frustration and longing washing over his face... then his eyes flick to Carter's and his face becomes welcoming, more than welcoming...he's attractive.

"Hello... you must be the babysitter?"

His voice comes out in a low growl that tenses her skin. She forgets to respond

"Uh... I'm Greg."

He stretches his hand out moving closer to her. At 6 ft. 2 she has to tilt her head to meet his eyes, his hand enveloping hers, her fingertips rubbing through his skin. A faint shiver runs down her spine.

"Carter right? Is she yours? She's gorgeous."He points at her car right outside the building, his hand holding onto hers as he talks.             

"Restored it yourself?"

"Yeah," she finally speaks.

"I'd love to take a look if you don't mind?"

"Uh... sure."

"Alright then gimme a minute," he says with a polite smile and then walks past her.

"What the fuck was that?!" She asked herself, anger fused with confusion.

Candice knocks at a bright yellow painted front door, cared for dandelions planted all around the house. She waits, trying not to fidget but failing, the side of her lower lip lodged between her teeth as she goes through her half-written speech in her head.

Alina walks up to the door, looking through the tinted glass, watching Candice for a few moments, conflicting thoughts going through her mind before eventually deciding to open.

"Look, I'm not up for listening to some sanctimonious bullshit about Adam and Eve so if you're here for a fight take that shit somewhere else."

Candice looks up at the girl, her eyes scanning her best friend's bronze-shaded skin, dark locks flowing down to an impressive bust, and a body that would be irresistible if the girl that owned it was even remotely interested in showing it off.

"What?!" Alina asks, holding onto her anger, her pain, even as she feels her skin flush.

"Is your dad home?"

Candice moves closer, and Alina steps back, unintentionally, maybe subconsciously letting her in.

"No... What do you... what do you want?" Alina asks, her voice shakier as her back meets the wall. Candice leans in, opening her mouth to respond.

"I want to show you how sorry I am."

She reaches for Alina's shorts, her fingers flicking open the buttons, holding onto the waistband as she lets her weight drag them down with her. Alina, too stunned to move, watches her best friend's beautiful face lean towards her crotch, her tongue pushing out as her mouth is lost between a mess of curly hair. Bliss flowing from between her legs, right up into her belly, spreading to every other part of her body.

All that can be heard is the sound of distant cars rolling on tarmac, a breeze rustling leaves through the open door, and the muffled moans of new love.