Sweet as Sugar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up and grabbed the flute awaiting her toast.

"To us, may we stay forever young." We toasted the plastic flutes and took good swigs of the dry champagne. Ash took my hand and I followed her lead to the makeshift dance floor. "Will you dance with me?" as she turned the CD changer on and set the music to a low, but nicely audible level.

She stepped in and I followed while taking the lead. We were dancing to the 80s song list my mother had set up. The Thompson Twin's song 'Hold me now', a mid-tempo song, encompassed words that matched the mood as we slowly moved against one another. Then next came that old familiar love song, 'Faithfully' by Journey. The words may not have completely matched our circumstances, but the tag line rang true as Ash buried her head into the crook of my shoulder.

She began lamenting, "I feel so alone sometimes. I'm in love with you."

I hugged. "I'm sorry, If it's any consolation to you, I've missed you every day you haven't been with me because I'm in love with you too." We did always learn to fall in love again.

She shook her head, "You are always apologizing and no it isn't any consolation. It's just how things are," she whimpered. "You just don't understand. Everything I know fell apart years ago and you have just gotten to live in a fantasy world. I want to live in a fantasy world."

She caressed my jawline, "I can't be mad at you. It isn't your fault. It's just how circumstances worked out..." Then with a dazed, almost lost look in her moist eyes, she leaned in caressing me and taking me fully on the lips, "Happy New Year," she expressed in her sultry Babydoll voice.

I felt so deservedly uncomfortable as she rubbed my arms and the kiss lingered. Everything about her aroused me as Foreigner's 'Waiting for a girl like you' played in the background. We swayed to the music with my erect cock burrowing into her womb as we became lost in lingering endless kisses, the mood overwhelming our senses. I pulled back, "Ash, I'm worn out. We need to call it a night."

She had a melancholy look, nodding her head affirmatively she asked, "Will you help me up the stairs?"

I led the way as she leaned on my shoulder and held my hand while we made our way up the steps. Continuing up both flights of stairs, we made our way to the guestroom where Ash would be staying. Ash turned the knob to open the door before we entered and I closed the door. Ashley turned on the bedside lamp and sat down on the bed.

"Are you going to be alright?" I asked.

She nodded affirmatively and sighed; she was composing herself before speaking. Everything was okay, but I wondered whether I should stay or go back to my own room. I started to turn away, "I need to go check on Jill and get some sleep."

She gave me a serious look, "Jill knows about this Jimmy."

"About what?" I was confused about what she was saying.

"We are one another's gift tonight." she continued in her serious expression.

"Whatta you mean?" I needed an explanation.

"That we are going to sleep together tonight... she wants us to sleep together," she nodded as she spoke. "You go check on her, but come back here, because she gave us permission to be together."

"What?... You're serious?..." I was perplexed.

"Dead... serious." she continued, "So go check on her and come tuck me in." She looked at me seriously as I stood in shock, "Go...." she shooed me away.

I took the few steps, then headed out the door to the Master bedroom to check on my wife. I gently opened the door and headed inside to our bed. Jill had turned to her other side, but she was still out cold. This is the way she was when she would take an Ambien sleeping pill on a rare occasion.

I knelt beside her at the bed and stared at her face-to-face. Was Ashley serious? I could never believe that she would lie to me about something like this. I kissed Jill's forehead and wondered why Jill would do such a thing. I was scared to death by the implications of it all. I said a prayer to and for my wife before determining that I was going to go spend the night with Ashley.

I left the room feeling like I was in no man's land heading back to the guestroom. I entered a now candlelit bedroom not seeing Ashley. As I walked forward, I took note from my peripheral vision of the bathroom door being open. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, it was impossible not to be aware of my lovely sister's presence

In the softly lit bathroom, she untied the sash of her dress and slowly undid the buttons before shrugging off the blouse and unzipping the skirt to let it fall. There again were her magnificent womanly charms. She was wearing a beautiful black lacy set of bra and panties that enhanced her features. Next, she slowly rolled down her sheer thigh-high stockings before taking them off. Then I thought I saw her glance up into the mirror at me.

I was now as hard as hell. It had been a while since I had been this aroused. I felt young again. Like when we were young adults experimenting. My balls felt fertile and my cock stood firm and high.

Next thing I knew, she reached behind herself and released her magnificent globes, letting the brassiere slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Then she hooked her thin black hip-cut panties with her thumbs and shimmied out of them. There she was again in all of her beauty, before me. I ogled every line of her curvaceous body, as she once again seemed to be modeling her gorgeousness for me.

I was drawn to her bountiful breasts and their puffy areoles. Her shapely ass was full and firm. Her belly and hips perfectly matched her frame. Oh, and her trimmed pussy with just the finest nubbins of hair to frame it. My mind swirled with lust.

She picked up this white gown and pulled it over her head. The flimsy negligee did nothing to hide her voluptuous body. It looked to be a sheer tunic, with no sides, and only a small gold chain that brought it together at her waist. She was essentially nude as she turned off the light and stepped out of the bathroom. As she approached, I was rendered breathless seeing her body through the translucent material that only made her incredibly sexier.

Walking up to me she said, "I just want a hug and a kiss." She stepped in to fully embrace. I knew she had to feel my hardness as my aching cock pushed into her cushiony womb. The sheer fabric did nothing to subside the lust I was feeling.

As she hugged me, her soft body jiggled creating intensely erotic friction that had my cock oozing pre-cum from my over-revved libido. A lingering kiss led to another as my body enveloped my sister's sexy form. We naturally dispensed with any formalities as I gently pushed her down to the bed.

Her saucy ensemble enhanced the moment, so I wanted her to leave it on. I peeled back the hem of the nightie to get at her exposed pussy. Her excitement was obvious, the pussy slick with juiciness. I went down on her just like I always had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her silhouette in the soft light exposed every curve of the naked sexiness under the gown... Fuck... she was a goddess and I was soooo fucking horny. I leaned forward until Ash's sweet pie was staring me in the face. Out of breath, I felt as excited as I had ever been. the nubbins of her pubic hair perfectly decorated her mons. 'Yes,' I thought to myself, 'We are forever young.' She reached up to play with my hair, clearly excited at the moment.

"You know what I want..." she hissed, tilting herself until her pussy was positioned as she desired against my mouth. I felt her touch my hair as my tongue spread her labial lips open. Her pink, puckered slit gleamed with wetness. The aroma was intoxicating, as the blood raced through every artery and vein of my body.

Diving in, I ran my hands along the insides of her thighs, bringing a hand to her soppy pussy. I gently rubbed her clit, then kissed the exposed petals of her flower. The first lick caused Ash to moan deeply. Long ago, I might have taken more time, teased her a bit, but instinct had us both so heated that I didn't need to waste time, I went down on her hard, lavishing her with my tongue. Ash had her hands all over the scalp of my head as I continued to orally fuck her.

With my mouth working her pussy, my hands naturally pushed Ash's silky smooth thighs apart. Taking a break, I looked up to find that I couldn't see her face from the way her chest was arched as she undulated in pleasure. Her whole body was writhing as she bucked in climax. I rose to see her face while pushing two fingers into the folds of her honey.

I fucked her with my fingers enjoying the look of her acquiescence. She was cumming, "OOOOOhhhhh fuuuuccckkkk," she crashed hard into the wave. Eventually, the narrow slits of her eyes focused upon me as her overtly feminine chest heaved with anticipation of continuing. "Ohhh Jimmy, what have I gotten myself into," she lamented.

I pushed her belly down, taking her sex with my mouth one more time, brushing my lips along her petals, then sucking her sweet clit. I held on tight as Ash's thighs squeezed tight around my head. In mere moments, she was thrashing and squealing sounds of pleasure. I continued eating her up as she would fall back and then fumble at my head. She was rocking and grinding until her clit wedged the bridge of my nose.

I could hardly breathe, but I couldn't help my tongue sinking into the gushing tender pink. "Mmmmm! fuck!... .damn!... I!... Lick it! ...oooh... you do it so good..." she hissed, as her legs fastened around my head. Her movements pulled me in further, nearly smothering me until I forced myself up for air.

I was face-to-face, spellbound, staring at the finely covered mons, feeling light-headed from the lack of air and the aroma of her sweet nectar. Her body jiggled. Her pendulous breasts fell to her sides as she continued to recede into the bed.

Ash's lower body shifted from side to side, causing her sex to gape open as my own internal temperature continued rising higher and higher. I became conscious of my own needs. as Ash suddenly wailed, "Ahhhhgggghh!..." releasing her grip, freeing me to pull back. She was wracked with spasms as she flinched, clenched, and her feet curled. "Ahhhhh!... oh!...shhhh!...dahhh!..." she groaned, grinding into my sticky, flushed face.

I tried to breathe as her climax went on. I pulled up seeking air... and then Ash released me as her orgasm subsided.

Ash sought breath as her sheer nightie gathered at her chest. Everything below was exposed as I took the opportunity to stand and quickly dispense of my clothing.

As I leered at this beautiful, vulnerable creature, she eventually looked to return my stare. There was a sense of trepidation in her eyes -- that vulnerability. Without a word, she receded into the pillows as I came forward. My cock was an angry beast. It wanted to impale her. It wanted to feel her heat. It wanted to be wet. It wanted to be coated... to slide through her stickiness.

Her look pierced my eyes and I knew that she understood the effect she was having on me. It was time to dispense with the pleasantries. I climbed up and hovered over my Babydoll before pushing her thighs apart with my palms. "Right there... right there... that's how I want you." I positioned the rod and let it pulsate and come in contact with the furrow of her opening. Pulling back, I lunged as she cringed. "Ahhhhhh...." diving deep, "That's how I want you, Baby." I pulled back... and dove in again, "My Ohhh my. I've just wanted this, You... Inside you... I get so carried away."

"Ohhh .... uhh.... ummmm," she responded in animalistic mumbles as the feeling of my turgid serpent slithering inside her molten goo dominated her. She stammered, "I-I al-w-ways w-want you on top. Fuck Jimmy. Fuccckkk."

I long stroked her deep, telling her, "I love you to Babydoll. I always have and always will... You were made for me."

As we clung together Ashley whispered in my ear, "I was made for you Jimmy Jameson... I cum for you." She reached her hands up and grabbed my head.

I focused on the special moment; kissing my playmate, my sister, my blood. I was immersed in that familiar electric friction as our bodies collided in those awkward angles that only we knew. The sounds of passion-filled my mind, as we fucked furiously desiring climax.

As we rutted, her big tits, encumbered in the flimsy fabric, poked my own chest like they always did. We lost control in one another as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling up into me, swinging against me in our rhythm that sped towards culmination. Our bodies were wet with perspiration as we hummed in one another. "Cum with me baby... cum with me," Ash whispered her requested desire.

"Nahhhhhh! hmmmmm! Nahhhhh!..." I cried, as my balls pulsed, shuddered, and blasted inside Ashley's lovely milking womb. I twitched, bucked, and seized with a feeling of electrocution, as my scrotum volleyed its viscous, hot pearly jizz. "Ahhh... Nahhhh!... gaaa!..." I yowled as the pent up orgasm wracked me, continuing to come far longer than I had in many years.

'Ummmmmmm!...' Ash murmured in my ear as her cup runneth over with our commingled mess. Her pussy continued rippling, tugging, and milking me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I exhaled, before taking a deep breath to regulate my air. "Ahhhhhhh!" I exclaimed as I felt my phallus continue to pump into the weeping pussy. " Goddddddd!..." I groaned, pushing, seeking the end and desiring that feeling of satisfaction.

"Oh god, baby, I missed this so much," I admitted as I inhaled deeply, opening my eyes to regain my senses... It seemed like a dream,, but it was oh so real.

"Jimmy...You always show me the stars," she admitted.

"My sentiments exactly Baby... mine exactly," I kissed her forehead, then her nose, and finally her lips before staring deeply in her eyes.

Ash leaned up and tugged off her nightie, causing her now unencumbered jugs to wobble freely, before placing her arms to my sides and kissing me like she had so many times in the past. Her hand drifted down to my rub my cock, which had receded to its flaccid state. "Let's get some sleep, Jimmy. I just want you to hold me."

She leveraged me to follow as we slipped under the cover with our nude forms spooning in a memorable fashion. As we settled in the bed and cuddled, I laid in a stupor, thinking about whether my wife was truly going to be ok with all of this. Did she really ok this? Why would she?

In my exhaustion, I drifted off to the smell and feel of my Babydoll...