All Comments on 'Sweet Ass Pt. 04'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

Just the most gross thing ever. Nothing sweet about that ass, just skanky and gross. Post gay shit in gay, not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Queerboy

Post his stories in L W , trying to find a reader.Pathetic, bad as Jeb Bush begging and whinning

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope Their Lifestyle and even their lives

End as quickly as my interest. For all our sakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DING DING DING

There it is, he's been sissified and tries to act like it's all Ok...please, any man who sucks cock or eats another man's cum is not a heterosexual man... the fact that he is told what to do in his own home by another man, that disrespects him by calling his wife a bitch, is fucking bullshit... that his wife continually conveniently forgets to tell him that she has done something sexual with another man even though she has reassured him that she will and still doesn't is disrespect and bloodyg damn wrong...As a man it is in our DNA to want to win, to get the upper hand and be dominant...to be considered worthy of a partner, to know you can protect... it doesn't mean you can't have compassion or humanity... but to sit back and watch while another man dominates your wife and be happy that he fucks her better... fuck that, get in there and show who's boss... I'm not against sharing, it's not what I could do in life, but as erotica stories go I'm fine with it as it can be hot to read, but not when humiliation goes with it... to hear Jamal say, don't try snowballing a black male because he would beat your ass because they ain't down with that shit... what are they special, keep dreaming...neither are White, Hispanic or Asian men who are heterosexual males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Psyatric healthy hetero husband stories are better!

According to the nowdays determination of the Loving Wives the bisexual and homosexual husband stories belong to the Loving Wives. It is other thing I do not read them.

The cuckolding lifestyle is the important part of the marriages of the bisexual and the homosexual husbands. This cucolding is not sad psychiatric disorder as at the heterosexual masochist husbands or not an addiction as at the extreme pornaddict hetero husbands.

Naturally the psychiatric healthy hetero husband stories are in the BTB and RAAC stories here in the Loving Wives!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A very different approach from "The bracelet"...

A very different approach from "The bracelet"...No gay or bi tendencies in that story...The important question in this story is: "What will happen to his wife's respect for him, as soon as he begins to suck cocks?"...If the respect is gone (in this part the writer in the end forgot about her disrespect to her husband by sucking the lover at the Hospital and hide it from the husband, even if he told her not to do it...and didn't put them talking about it after the lover had left...), soon the love will go away to...this time barely 3*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The extramarital love stories are clishes with the cucks or the clueless husbands and very rare the author shows the most interesting what will be the future of the couple.

The statistic figures show the people live more years in healthy state in GOOD marriage and life lenght decreasing in wrong marriages so to divorce from wrong marriage is life saving step.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
a really good story, I gave you a 5

for your effort and to help your score from the asshole annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who is the biggest asshole in Lit?

Why of course, it's bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2 the munch cruncher of LW. Whatever that FLAMER says is worthless. Nothing but complaints about other readers. Go suck a pole bonnie and leave the erotic readers voice their opinion, something you don't know how to do.

Based on reviews, I skipped this tale. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Also a *1* just because that retarded bt2/vastiesmith tranny liked it.

VOTE -.00001* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! "ditto"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unadulterated crap

Not worth the time spent to read it. This garbage was apparently written just to piss off the readers. Why bother? 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce

only one ending divorce as this bitch has no respect he's closet gay marriage is doomed she's doomed hospital should sack her she could have aids anything cucks need psychiatry help 4444

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 8 years ago
Crap

Just wish I could give it less than 1*...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dear annony, it's a fucking sex astory and fiction

even an asshole like you knows that fiction isn't true. You really must be a sad fag who hasn't sucked a cock yet today Gave this a 5 for a good LW story. If you don't like LW don't rea it. Don't be an asshole fag like dear annony

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great wisdh I could give this story a 10!!!

It's a great LW story right dear annony. tell the truth asshole you love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF! FUCK YOUR DEAR ANNONY MADNESS! LET'S HOPE YOUR AIDS DOES ITS JOB SOON AND YOU DIE THE PAINFUL DEATH YOU DESERVE!

REGARDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An unfortunale failure in being a man, and a husband.

I'm not sure your cuckold character is mentally ill, but I'm sure he is a failure at being a man. Jamal is just accepting pussy thrown his way, as Amy is accepting a well hung virile sex partner. Amy has already claimed she would stop whenever her punkboy hubby told her to, so the continuation of this affair is all on him. Jamal could care less. Amy will eventually realize she married a person of low self esteem, weak character, and no respect for himself nor her. So she will stop respecting him too, if not already. This is really just a story about a pathetic boy who lacks the masculinity and strength to be a real husband. He is pushing his wife into a lifestyle that is short-term pleasure and long-term embarrassment and regret. He might as well be encouraging her to become a drug addict, or a paid prostitute. He does not really love and respect her. He seeks only to sacrifice her to feed his sick fetish, and they both think its kind of neat right now because the sex is so thrilling. Once she gets the STD, or abused, or just bored with being a white fuck toy, she will realize she has no husband, no marriage, and nothing about these events that she wants to remember or repeat. After they divorce and try to reestablish their lives, they will be so ashamed of this period in their lives that they will walk right past each other, hoping the other just keeps walking and says nothing. He will regret experimenting with this life style. She will regret ever meeting and marrying Randy.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great true to life story, keep writing

I love this story. It is so true to life that I'm actually swept up in the action. You're a great writer and I can't wait for the next installment. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid nigger bullshit.

Nobody acts this way, this is just some niggers fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
What's happened to 'Sweet Ass'?

As I recall, Sweet Ass was a Russian lass named Alex. Small of top but with an attractive nether end. If I remember rightly, she caused some problems by cavorting drunk in a motor car with our first-person character.

She appeared in Chapter 1 (which I enjoyed) but I haven't been able to find her in any of the subsequent chapters, which I felt have progressively gone downhill into areas which I don't enjoy. (So I haven't voted since Chapter 2.)

But I've stuck in there hoping to find Alex sometime again. After all, it was her that this convoluted story was named after, wasn't it?

L

hansbwlhansbwlover 8 years ago
To luedon

Like you, I left the story. I noticed your comment on the Feedback Portal, that's why I post this comment.

I cannot of course give an answer to your question, but I know why. Most of these writers does not have a clue how to build up a story. There is often no relation between content and title, not in the logical category etc. I have seen writers use a lot of effort introducing persons or happenings into a story, which does not have a bearing on the story at all. Totally waste of time! I cannot for obvious reasons vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While it is very well written and very hot in places, I find Amy's constant.....

...."cheating" (having conversations and sex without including her husband, who she calms to love. Obviously not. She thinks f her own adventure and pleasure with any consideration for him. Eventually, she will hurt him and he'll go off and fuck his text flirt or so,done he bumps into. She will be hurt and outraged, because she's hot a cuquean, and the fight will commence.

Anyway, that's what I've seen.

Anyway, thanks.

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
Hit a chord

I have seen many marriages that do succeed with one or both having other partners. There are always some sorts of boundaries and agreements so the marriage maintains its priority. There are a few that I have seen convert to poly with all partners being equal. That is difficult. From how the author developed the female character she leaves her set traits and gives over too much to the new lover at the expense of the spouse. Like basically kicking him out of the marriage bedroom. A bib big no no for this kind of an arrangement. Either all four. Or 3 without Carol. Or the married couple. Agree wholeheartedly with the recent anon who tracked that anomaly perfectly. By the way the anon who commented so negatively about the lover's race. Why the hell are you even reading this category. Hated your comments even though I do not like the black bull BBC concepts because they are racially biased and hurtful to both Caucasians and Afro-Americans. Keep your insolence to yourself so you do not show your lack of intelligence and lack of wisdom to everyone.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 8 years ago
indysubmale

Really enjoyed this latest segment. Unlike one of the other readers who responded I thought the secretive actions between the wife and her lover added an element of realism to the story. They work together every day and their level of intimacy at work was bound to increase especially after the previous weekend. Sure, the husband might be surprised that he heard about it from her lover instead after his wife but he certainly can't be surprised that it happened. I really enjoy this story and I can't wait to read about the lead up to the inevitable gangbang. The interactions between the husband and wife while they discuss their wants and desires are more exciting for me than the actual sex with others. It's so erotic to read about the way the husband's fantasies evolve over time as he realizes how turned on his wife gets by seeing her husband's boundaries pushed further and further. I think the husband is finally coming to grips with the fact that he really gets off on submitting himself to his wife's desires even if she doesn't realize it yet.

Hopefully the trolls will get bored and move on but if not, oh well. They have to have some sort of outlet for their self-loathing behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I always wondered

what happens to retrenched eunuchs. Now I know, they come here and write stories

1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sweet Ass Pt. 03 Previous Part
Sweet Ass Series Info