All Comments on 'Sweet Ass Pt. 06'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same old story.

Always the same with these people... Tell me is Randy really a equal or is he the house maid... Randy do this, Randy do that, Go get coffee, how about suck a cock, I don't see Jamal deepthroating Randy, but hey, Amy loves Randy and respects him so she forces him to suck dick...such love... if she don't give a fuck about Jamal and really wants to see a dude suck dick why not get Jamal sucking her husband's cock. She treat's her so called "lover" better than her husband. Any chance she gets to act the slut with Jamal and get his dick in her she's game, not once has she said, "you know what, I'm good, I'll pass today." And I love how an author makes the point everyone who is monogamous and aren't fucking multiple people have got it wrong, But I don't see these so called enlightened people living open and out, no one in their life knows that's the life they have decided to live. Very rare has someone had the guts to live life like this and be judged, if you truly believe your life should be lived so, then you shouldn't care if others don't agree as long as your happy... people like saying one thing but doing another...and before anyone asks, I don't have a problem with stories about swapping, I can enjoy and think they can be hot, but what I get annoyed at is relationships that are not equal or partners whom think selfishly and can't step back access the situation to see if it's good all round or decline if need be... love is about being unselfish, doing things for that person for they will appreciate it knowing even though you might not get anything out of it yourself, watching their back so they don't get hurt, either from someone else or you or even themselves and you hope the person you love does the same back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I reached out and held his cock, the first one that I had held other than my own.

If you like that gay shit, Read on. If you don't, turn back. It isn't even good gay shit. Just putrid, vile people doing vile things.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
After all she did and still he doesn't see...

After all she did and still he doesn't see how his wife doesn't respect him or love him...His wife will do everything in order to keep her lover!! That's what's important to her...This is a sad tale about a man that in order to keep his wife, the woman he loves, close his eyes to her behavior of disrespect, pretends he his stupid and that doesn't see that his wife loves another man and wants that man just for her...That does everything for that man fun, even making her husband suck him!!! And he with no self-esteem, no self-respect, lets himself be disrespected and humiliated, in a desperate try to keep his wife!!!! A really sad tale...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just awful

Even for fiction I can't envision a man THAT stupid. She's a complete and utter bitch. Both of them turned out to be really unlikeable characters for different reasons. Neither clever or entertaining. Wading through 6 pages of this drivel just wasn't worth the time.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What comes next

The wedding or the funeral....I vote for The Funeral!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If it was your

funeral we would all vote for you to die dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would you please stop wasting our time, . . .

and just get directly to the part of the story where Jamal gets Alex and Amy pregnant, and Amy persuades Randy to have a sex change operation so he/she can be Jamal's past and future bitch. Then Jamal pimps out all three of his new bitches and lives off their prostitution profits, until Alex, Amy, and Randi die from AIDS, and Jamal turns out to be the beneficiary of their $1M life insurance policies, that were instituted far enough in the past to avoid any fraud investigation.

Or whatever else sick ridiculous shit you've got planned. Just stupid and gross.

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best storylines going now. The sex is hot, but I like most the emotions described. Amys jealosy of Jamal and Alex, her anger with her husband hooking up with Alex though she was with Jamal, is unfair and unreasonable, but emotions ofte are. It is possible to have sex without emotions, but there is a strong connection between sex and love, and there is real danger involved.

bimale63bimale63about 8 years ago
Nice

Was an amazing story great characters and storyline great sex and progression in his willingness to work on letting his bi side out can't wait for the next installment. ..

Serrand62Serrand62about 8 years ago
@stormbreyer

Please, don't get bothered by any negative voting. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree

This is one of the best on-going stories on this site. Please, continue. Hope there will be many more parts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Denial

When does Randy confess that he's gay? Living a repressed life isn't healthy and clearly cocks are his biggest turn on.

TarcoTronTarcoTronabout 8 years ago
Worth rereading

I read all six parts again. It's really refreshing to see a married couple that really love each other, although they are enganged in such a life-style.

It's some kind of addictive. Hope you dont make us wait much longer for ch.7 and many more parts.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 8 years ago
Rose colored glasses.

The husband does see that the wife perfer's her black lover to him, she shows it time and time again, and Randy sees it, and still does nothing to stop his wife's actions, wait till the young black brother shows and sweeps Amy off her feet.She says that she only loves her husband, but her actions betray that. If Randy can't shut her down, he needs to dump her, cause she is not done betraying him, and will eventually dump him. She betrays him at work, and to his face, and he tollerates it. She don't love him, or need him, why bother?, she can have big black dicks 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next part

I don't know why, but I like this story. Especially I have sympathy for Randy. I only hope the author hasn't abandon his story and there will be many more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next chapter???

Waiting a little eagerly for the next installment. Hope it will come soon.

Zarek11Zarek11almost 8 years ago
3 Months now

I check every week or so, if a new chapter is released. Hope the author hasn't given up on this story. It's a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Me too

Counting the days for the next chapter. It’s a little frustrating to wait so long

Serrand62Serrand62almost 8 years ago
Hhmm... dont't know

It's been awhile since the last part. Asking myself if the the author has given up on his story? That would be very disappointing. Thought this was a good one. We'll see

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doormat

One partner serving as a doormat for the other seems like a sure recipie for the relationship to fail. She says one thing “you are all I need” then by her actions she emonstrates that this is obviously false. It seems clear that despite her protestations she has no respect for him. He sees this but is so afraid of losing her that he does anything she asks even when he feels humiliated in the doing. Sadly this scenario is fairly common in real life albeit in much less intimate extremes. Good story even though the “doormat” aspect is very frustrating to me. I’d like for him to say no or require her to do some submissive acts so as to have a bit of parity in their marriage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Jamal is in so many cuckold stories, how does he have time to protest?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sweet Ass Pt. 05 Previous Part
Sweet Ass Series Info