Sweet Ass Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That time, I dozed off after I laid down on the lounger, and when I woke up, the shirt was open and my breasts and pussy were on display. Jamal was drinking coffee and trying to read the paper, but mostly watching me. I covered myself and asked him how long my shirt had been open, and he told me it was since he came out and pulled it open as I slept. That's why I paid him back last night."

"God, baby, that is so naughty. How about now?"

"The shirt's buttoned today. There is a warm breeze out here."

I was quiet, and Amy must have read my mind.

"Do you want me to unbutton the shirt? I probably won't be able to keep it from blowing open if I do, though." She said, teasing me.

"Yes." I managed to croak.

Amy chuckled, "Alright, but anybody in these buildings around here is going to get a free look at your wife's goodies if I do. There... All undone."

"I will be there in five minutes." I told her. "Please leave it that way."

"Okay. Oops, there it goes. The back blew up and my ass was exposed. Better hurry."

I hung up the hands free and concentrated on making it there as fast as possible while avoiding a speeding ticket.

I exited the elevator and ran to the door of the apartment where I knocked impatiently. After what seemed like forever, the door was opened by Amy, who had one hand on the wall and the other on the door knob, pulling the blue oxford shirt she was wearing completely open in front, revealing her gorgeous, naked body.

I rushed in and swept her into my arms as she laughed and hugged me. I gave her a kiss and told her how crazy she made me.

"Do I excite you more than Alex?" She asked.

I wasn't surprised that her insecurity about Alex came out so quickly, considering that I was returning from spending the night with her.

"More than anybody or anything in the world!" I told her honestly.

I knew that was the correct answer from the way she stuck her tongue down my throat as she ground herself against my leg. She pulled me by the hand through the living room and we joined Jamal on the balcony.

I greeted Jamal and Amy excused herself to go clean up and get dressed.

"You boys entertain each other while I take a shower. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, though."

Jamal and I looked at each other, and I asked him, "Can you think of anything that would exclude? I can't."

He laughed, shaking his head, and Amy punched me in the shoulder again.

After Amy went to get cleaned up, Jamal asked how things went with Alex.

"Fine. She was a little ashamed of her behavior last night, but I assured her that none of us would judge her for it, and she should relax and enjoy herself around us. I think she has led a pretty sheltered life, now that I am getting to know her."

"Did she say anything about me?" Jamal asked, giving me my first clue that he had any insecurities, and telling me he was interested in her at the same time.

I grinned wryly, "No, but she probably refrained from asking about you out of consideration for my ego. You literally fucked her senseless last night, so I don't think you have anything to worry about in terms of her impression of you."

Jamal chuckled, "I'm sorry, man. You saw her first. Also bedded her first, now that I think about it."

It was my turn to laugh. "Actually, I 'couched' her. And I have a wife already, in case you forgot. I have no claim on Alex, other than I really care for her as a friend. If you want to pursue a relationship with her, I wish you well. You two are both really good people, and jealousy aside, it would make me happy if you two fell in love with each other."

My honesty caught Jamal off guard, and he held his hands up, "Whoa buddy! I am just curious about her. I have no intention of settling down anytime soon."

I smiled at him. "You have never been head over heels for a girl, have you? I hate to break it to you, but that's how players get taken out of the game. One day they are getting more ass than a bus station toilet seat, and the next, they are standing at the altar with some sweet thing that they were banging as sport the month before, wondering how it came to this but so happy they don't give a fuck."

Jamal laughed hard at my joke, but then he saw that I hadn't joined him. "Hey, that was funny, are you okay?' His face showed genuine concern.

"I just worry about Amy." I told him. "She thinks she is just having fun with other guys. But she could find a great guy like you, who falls in love with her, and then she falls for him, and suddenly there are one too many people in the equation."

Jamal's smile faded, and he said, "I would never take Amy away from you, bro. I swear."

I smiled, and said, "I know you believe that, but if you felt about Amy the way I do, you wouldn't care who you had to hurt to have her. That's what I worry about."

Just then, Amy came out on the balcony in her sundress from the day before, dazzling both of us with her smile and looking so fuckable that I couldn't wait to get her home.

"What is it you worry about?" She asked, having heard only the last few words of my comment.

I lied, "Whether the Yankees will make the playoffs this year. I know we haven't even reached the All Star break, but they really suck right now."

Amy was indifferent about baseball, so she paid no attention to my subterfuge. She gave Jamal a soulful kiss, and he glanced at me as he kissed her, probably owing to the concern that I had just shared with him.

We said our goodbyes, thanked him for dinner, and left. On the ride home, Amy asked me about Alex.

"What did you two do last night?" she asked.

"I took her back to her place and we had sex before we went to sleep. This morning, she started crying. She was worried about how we would judge her over her behavior last night."

"I hope you told her not to worry, and that we would never do that."

"Of course. I think she was okay when I left her. She is really very inexperienced and naive when it comes to sex. I guess when you meet a beautiful girl her age, you assume she is more worldly. We need to be careful not to hurt her."

Amy was looking at me intently as I drove. "What?" I asked.

"You aren't falling in love with her, are you?"

I laughed, "No. In fact, I just told Jamal I thought he should consider a relationship with her."

"What?!" Amy said, rather louder and more indignant than I had hoped.

"Would that bother you?" I asked.

Amy recovered, and said, "No, I just don't see them as a couple. He is so sophisticated, and she is young and inexperienced."

"Well you better prepare yourself for the possibility. I think Jamal has more than a passing interest in Alex, and she is so innocent she may confuse lust with love and fall for him. You know that you can't dictate who Jamal sees just because you are sleeping with him."

Amy was quiet, so I asked the question, "You aren't falling in love with Jamal, are you?"

Amy answered, "No," but there seemed to be a lack of conviction in her response.

"Maybe we should cool it with both of them and let them sort things out on their own." I suggested.

Amy was again silent for several minutes, then she said, "I do have strong feelings for Jamal. I certainly love him as a friend, and maybe it's something stronger than that now that we have a sexual relationship too."

I felt a sense of dread over what she might say next, but I waited for her to continue.

"Do you think it's possible to be in love with more than one person at a time?"

"As in wanting to spend the rest of your life with them?"

"Yeah."

I drew in a sharp breath. "Is that how you feel about Jamal?"

"No, but I know there are people who do feel like that. Plural marriages and people who lead two lives with spouses who don't know about it until afterwards..."

"I think it would make life incredibly complicated." I said.

"I agree." Amy said. "Besides, you are all that I need to make me happy."

She leaned over and hugged my arm, smiling at me and melting my heart, but a little voice in my head was telling me I needed to be watchful of her feelings about Jamal.

Chapter 25

The following Tuesday after yoga class Amy and I were talking to Carol, making plans to get together with her and her new boyfriend, Brad. We decided to meet them the following Saturday for a dinner out.

I was rolling up my mat when I saw Alex approach us, giving everyone a smile and a cheerful hello. I had called her on Sunday, just to see how she was doing, and she seemed to have gotten over her regrets about her escapade with Jamal. We didn't talk long, but I told her we would see her at class, so she probably felt she should stop to say hi.

Amy gave her a kiss on the cheek, so I stood and did the same. Amy asked what she had been up to, and Alex groaned, saying she had been studying nonstop for upcoming exams. Then she brightened, and said, "I have something to look forward to, though. Jamal called me last night! He has an extra ticket to a show this weekend, and he invited me to go with him."

Amy's smile was frozen on her face, so I jumped in and said that sounded like fun, and I hoped she had a great time as a reward for her hard work at school. Alex was watching me, so she didn't see Amy's smile falter or her look of annoyance as she folded her towel and stuffed it in her gym bag.

As we drove home, Amy griped that Jamal had not said anything to her about asking Alex out on a date. I pointed out that he probably didn't think he needed to clear things with her if he was asking another girl out. Amy glared at me, but didn't say anything in response.

I wanted to chuckle, but thought better of it. Later that night, as we were sitting in bed and catching up on social media, I decided to probe a bit further.

"Are you upset about Jamal asking Alex out because he didn't tell you about it first, or because you are afraid it will affect your relationship with him?"

Amy sighed, "I know I am being a jerk about this. And I am sorry that you have to deal with my insecurities. The answer to your question is both, and yes, I know that I don't have any right to feel that way given that I am married to you and Jamal knows he will always be my number two guy."

I hugged her and kissed her head as she laid it on my shoulder.

I said, "You know Jamal's M.O. It is unlikely that he would agree to be exclusive with Alex, even if she got bold enough to ask him. She knows what she is getting into at this point, so maybe you will get what you wanted in the first place, a new plaything to go along with Jamal."

"I wish I could deal with this as well as you do. Aren't you jealous of Alex being with Jamal?"

I thought about my feelings, and told Amy, "Yes, I am a bit jealous. And I worry that she might get close to Jamal and never want to be with me again, but if we are going to live this lifestyle, that is a risk we take. We have to be pragmatic about these relationships. They are built on lust, and physical attraction, and if they become something more, people get hurt."

Amy finally smiled up at me. "I am so lucky to be married to such a smart guy."

I kissed her, and that led to a hug with her body pressed against me, and we ended up having a nice little interlude before we went to sleep.

Amy didn't mention Jamal at all for the rest of the week, and I figured that meant that he was on her shit list. I wondered if she was giving him the silent treatment at work and thought about texting him to let him know what was going on, but decided discretion was a better idea, under the circumstances. I figured if it was really bothering my friend, he would text me about, and then I could reply without appearing to betray Amy's confidence.

When I asked Amy where we were meeting Carol and Brad on Saturday, she told me she set it up for the neighborhood bar where Jamal took us. I laughed and asked, "Don't you think that will look a bit calculated if Jamal shows up there?"

Amy tried to appear indifferent. "I didn't even think of that. I just happen to like that bar and I think Carol will too."

I let it go and we headed out to meet them. When we got there, I didn't spot Carol at first. Amy gasped and said, "There she is," and I had to follow her line of vision to find Carol.

The reason that I hadn't noticed Carol was that she looked almost unrecognizable! She had changed her hair, she was wearing more makeup than usual, and she had on a very short skirt and tight top.

Carol had a wholesome beauty that didn't require much makeup. She usually wore her hair in loose, natural curls down to her shoulders, and she gravitated towards classically tailored clothes.

The creature in front of me had straightened her hair, cut it in a reverse bob just off of her collar in back and longer in the front, with bangs tapered to one side. She had on smoky eyeshadow and dark lipstick, and her clothes were trendy and form fitting, much more sexy than her usual wardrobe.

Amy squealed with excitement over Carol's new look as she held her by the shoulders and told her how much she liked it. I smiled mutely and gave her a careful kiss on the cheek, afraid to mess up her lipstick.

Carol blushed, and changed the topic by pulling the man next to her forward and introducing him to us.

I am not sure what I expected Brad to be like, but I was surprised by his appearance, too. I knew he was in his early forties, and owned his own business, but not much more than that. He had graying, dark hair cut short, and a carefully trimmed salt and pepper goatee. He was about six feet tall, and lean. He was wearing dark jeans and a blazer over a crew neck tee shirt. His face was handsome without being remarkable, and his eyes conveyed intelligence.

We shook hands and exchanged some personal details about jobs, family situations, and the like. They were drinking wine, so I got the same for Amy and me at the bar, and rejoined them at the narrow shelf along the wall that they staked out in the crowded room.

Amy was interrogating Carol about the sudden change in her appearance, and Carol gave credit to Brad for urging her to try the new look.

"I mentioned to him how much I liked this hairstyle on a girl in a magazine, and he said I should try it myself. I told him I was too old for it, and he told me I was crazy, and kept after me until I set up an appointment with my hair dresser."

Carol looked at Brad and smiled, hugging his arm. "When I saw how good my hair looked, it really boosted my confidence. Brad took advantage of my new courage, and we went out and bought some new clothes. He also took me to one of those makeup makeovers at Nordstroms, and told the girl to show me how to do something between goth and glamour, and here I am!"

She threw her arms out and grinned at us coquettishly, and Amy said she might want to visit the same makeup artist herself. I couldn't take my eyes off of Carol's body. The clothes she was wearing were perfect to emphasize her curves, drawing attention to her full breasts and nicely plump rear.

I glanced to Brad to see his reaction to my ogling, and he met my gaze with an enigmatic smile. Then his eyes went to my wife, and he looked her up and down, then looked back to me to see my reaction. I smiled back at him.

We finished our wine, and Brad suggested we find someplace to eat. He knew a good restaurant nearby, and called them to reserve a table. The wait was going to be thirty minutes, but he said it would take us about fifteen to walk there, so we set out on foot at a leisurely pace.

The sidewalks were busy, so the girls walked in front so they could continue their discussion, and Brad and I walked behind them.

"You have had a dramatic effect on Carol." I told him. "She looks great, and very happy."

"She is a wonderful person, and we have a lot of fun together." he replied. "I understand you and Amy also had a rather significant effect on Carol over the past year."

I looked at him to gauge his feelings. He was referring to the fact that Amy and I had included Carol in our new lifestyle, and were intimate with her. He didn't appear to be upset, so I decided to address his question directly.

"We have included Carol in our sex life a couple of times. It grew out of our friendship, and we all enjoyed the experience, but it's up to her what happens in the future, now that she is in a relationship with you."

His expression remained pleasant, but he said, "Don't you mean it depends on her and me?"

I was starting to see the parameters of Carol's relationship with Brad. He liked to exercise control over the things in his life. He owned his own business, he persuaded Carol to change her appearance, and now he was letting me know that he called the shots in the bedroom, too.

"Of course," I conceded. I remembered Carol's comment that she wasn't sure she wanted to be exclusive with Brad. That was one of the motives behind our double date, to let Brad get to know us and help her broach the topic of an open relationship with him. I wondered if the point was moot already.

We had a nice dinner, and afterwards Amy asked Carol and Brad back to our house for a nightcap. Brad didn't even consult Carol. He said it sounded nice, and accepted for both of them. We walked back to where our cars were parked and then split up.

On the drive to the house I asked Amy what she thought of Brad. She looked at me and said, "He is an interesting man. He seems to have conquered Carol rather quickly." She said that Carol mentioned several things that Brad liked and didn't like while they talked. She was already deferring to his desires in a lot of little ways.

I agreed with her assessment. "Is it a good thing or a bad thing?'

Amy said she intended to ask Carol as soon as she had a chance for a serious discussion.

When we got to our house, Brad and Carol pulled in behind us seconds later. When Carol got out of the car her lipstick was smudged and her eyes were watering. She explained it away as the result of a sneezing fit brought on by allergies.

We sat in the living room and had another glass of wine. Carol sat next to Amy and me on the sofa, and Brad sat in a leather chair across from us. We talked, and Carol told us about some of the adventures she and Brad had shared already.

He smiled at her stories, and patted his lap, suggesting she join him in the chair.

Carol got up and walked to him, then turned sideways to sit on his lap. He put a hand between her thighs, and wrapped an arm around her to hug her close. He kissed her, letting his lips linger on hers. She put an arm on his shoulders and her other hand on his chest.

Brad looked at us and said, "I think Carol may have given you the wrong impression of me. I am not naive when it comes to sex, and I like the idea of an open relationship. When she told me about her relationship with the two of you, I knew she was just the kind of girl I had been looking for."

Carol blushed, and kissed him on the cheek.

"What kind of girl is that?" Amy asked.

Brad looked at Carol with tenderness, then turned to us and said, "A sexual submissive."

Suddenly it all fell into place for me. Brad was a dom, and he was helping Carol explore her sub tendencies. I wondered if their relationship included any of the typical dominance and submission aspects, like bondage or discipline.

Amy was not going to wonder about their relationship, given her curiosity and concern for her friend. She asked Carol, "How do you feel about being a submissive?"

Carol looked at Brad, who nodded, then she replied, "It's been amazing. Some of it scares me, and some of it requires that I try things I would never do on my own, but all of it excites me. I have never had orgasms as strong as when Brad controls them."

"Why don't you show them your new jewelry?" Brad suggested.

Carol hesitated, then nodded and stood up, facing us. She pulled her top over her head, revealing a padded black bra. She reached behind her back and unhooked it, taking it off and displaying new barbell piercings in her nipples.