Sweet Ass Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else did Jamal tell you about his relationship with Alex?"

Amy gave me a look and tried to hide her amusement. "What's the matter, baby? Are you struggling with the thought of losing your little 'sweet ass'?"

That got a laugh out of me. "I have to say that her ass did look particularly sweet tonight."

That got a punch in the arm from Amy, along with an observation that I was a wiseguy.

"I am actually glad for Alex and Jamal. I am not in love with Alex, but I like her alot, and I want her to be happy. I would like to stay friends with them, and if they are still interested, I would enjoy continuing our sexual relationship with them too. Why don't we get together with them and see where things stand?"

Amy bounced in her seat, "I know, let's go to the beach this Saturday. We haven't done that yet this summer."

Amy presented the idea to Jamal at work the next day, and he promised to ask Alex about it and let her know. I had a call from Jamal that same night.

"Hey Randy, how you doing?"

"I'm good. How have you been? Haven't seen you in a while."

"I know, that's why I'm calling. Amy mentioned going to the beach this weekend, and I just talked to Alex about it. Count us in."

"That's great!" I said. "I will let Amy know. Why don't I pick you guys up and we can all drive down together?"

"Thanks, that sounds good. What time do you want us to be ready?"

I told him we would be there at 8 am. We hung up and I reflected on the fact that Jamal had called me instead of Amy. I wasn't sure what to read into that, but it made me feel good that he did it.

Amy could barely contain her excitement, and had to go out to buy a new bikini for the occasion, despite the fact that she already owned at least six suits. She came home from shopping with two new ones, and modeled them for me.

The first was dark blue with a gold metallic print. It had a bandeau top and looked amazing on her. Then she put on the other one, and I immediately told her it was the winner. The fabric was hot pink, and the bottom of the bikini, though not a thong, was so narrow in back that her ass was very much on display. The top was a classic two triangle design with strings holding it together. It was the kind of suit that made a girl look hotter than if she was totally naked, because it left just enough to the imagination.

Amy was chewing her lip. "I'm not sure I can wear this in public. I have never had a suit this revealing."

I suggested that she take both, and if she got uncomfortable in the pink bikini, she could change into the other one. She liked that idea.

We were up early on Saturday. Amy packed a picnic lunch and loaded the cooler, while I put all the beach gear in the back of my Jeep. We got on the road by seven, and ended up at Jamal's condo early.

"Let's go inside and help them carry their stuff." Amy suggested.

I knew she really wanted to see what was going on with Alex and Jamal, but I was curious too, so I agreed. I found a parking spot in front of the building, and followed Amy inside. She already had on her suit, with a pair of cut-off's and a tee shirt over it.

When we got to the his door, Jamal was the one who answered our knocks. He grinned at Amy and wrapped her in a hug, picking her off the floor and giving her a friendly kiss that bordered on something more. I saw Alex watching him from the living room area, and she was smiling at his antics.

Then the girls hugged while I shook Jamal's hand. Finally, Alex gave me a hug and a kiss as well. Alex looked like she was just out of the shower, with damp hair and wearing a long tee shirt and nothing else, based on what I felt when I hugged her.

Alex said she was just getting ready to dress, and Amy whisked her into the bedroom to see what she planned to wear. I chatted with Jamal as we waited for the girls.

It took twenty more minutes, but then they emerged, ready to head out. Alex also had shorts and a tee shirt over her suit. We grabbed their gear and hauled it all down the elevator to the Jeep.

It was a two hour drive to the shore, so I left the soft top up to cut down on the noise on the freeway. Jamal and Alex sat in the back seat, and Amy turned to talk to them on the way. I was concentrating on driving, but I noticed that Amy seemed comfortable and happy talking to Alex and Jamal. I was glad she was adjusting to their relationship.

When we got close to the shore, I stopped for gas and put the top down on the Jeep. It was a gorgeous day, and the breeze felt wonderful as we cruised through town towards the beach. We didn't talk much from that point on, but we did enjoy the scenery.

When we got to the public beach parking area, we put the top back up on the Jeep, but left the windows open so the interior wouldn't get too hot. We carried our gear to an open spot on a beach that was already filling up, even at 10:30 in the morning.

I put up an umbrella to give us some shade, but the girls wanted to lay in the sun. Jamal and I sat under the umbrella, nursing beers, as the girls put down blankets in front of us. Then they shimmied out of their cut-offs and tee shirts, drawing not only our attention, but that of several people situated near us.

Amy was dazzling in her hot pink bikini. She had a hint of camel toe in front, and when she turned, half of her ass was visible in back. Alex had on a suit that looked like it had seen better days, and I would have felt bad for her had she not been so smoking hot that no one was paying any attention to what she was wearing. Her tattoos gave everyone a reason to examine her body as she adjusted the position of her towel.

Jamal gave a low whistle, catching the girl's attention and making them giggle nervously. Amy pulled her hair into a ponytail, and secured it with a scrunchy, while Alex had an elastic headband that she used to pull her hair away from her face. The two laid down on their stomachs and whispered to each other from behind their sunglasses, as Jamal and I scanned the beach for other 'talent.'

I offered to put some sunscreen on Amy. She tended to overdo her exposure to the sun, and I didn't want her to end up with a sunburn. Alex grabbed the lotion and said she would do the honors. I looked at Jamal and he shrugged. Who were we to question a free show of one beautiful girl massaging another, almost naked, beautiful girl.

Alex rubbed lotion on Amy's shoulders, arms and back, working under the strings of her bikini. Then she moved down to straddle Amy's ankles, and applied lotion to her legs, taking her time on Amy's hips and ass, and even sliding her hands partway under the bikini bottom to grope Amy's butt cheeks. That got a giggle out of Amy, who flipped over to let Alex do her front side.

Alex became a bit more self conscious with Amy watching her, but was still brave enough to do a thorough job of everything that was not covered by fabric, which meant almost all of Amy's body.

Amy demanded the opportunity to return the favor, and applied lotion to Alex, starting with her back. as she moved down from her shoulders, she let her hands slide under the bra strap of Alex's bikini. She worked outwards, and her hands moved under Alex's armpits. Alex was ticklish, and she laughed and gave a violent wiggle as Amy's hands stretched the worn fabric. The plastic clasp in the back of the bra snapped, and the bra flew open.

Alex was on her stomach, so nothing was revealed, but both girls were laughing at her predicament, Amy so much so that she collapsed on top of Alex's prone body.

"Put me back together!" Alex cried, between a fit of giggles.

Amy pulled the straps close and said, "I'm sorry Alex, but I think I destroyed this clasp. You are going to have to go topless the rest of the day."

This caused another gale of laughter from the girls, and many people around us were now watching. The guys must have been hoping that Alex would actually do what Amy suggested.

"What am I going to do?" Alex cried.

Amy gave her a quick kiss on the cheek from behind and said, "Since I broke it, I am going to give you a new one. I brought a spare suit with me and you can have it. It's brand new, so it will be my gift to you."

Alex tried to protest, but Amy was already rooting around in her bag for the navy bikini. She pulled it out, and Alex gasped. "It's gorgeous."

Amy stood up and told Jamal to help her. She picked up her oversized beach towel, and told Jamal to hold the corners while she held the middle of it, forming a small triangular concealed area for Alex to change in.

"I can't change here in the middle of the beach!" Alex protested.

"Well then, you will have to hold your bra over your chest and walk through this crowd to that changing room way over there." Amy told her.

Alex considered her options, and hopped up to step into the screen that Amy and Jamal had created. I watched as first her bra fell to the beach, then the bottoms of her old suit. Amy handed her the new one, and I saw Alex lift each leg as she stepped into it. Then she put the top over her head and pulled it down into position.

She was working fast, nervous about being exposed even briefly behind the towel on the crowded beach. The only two that could see her behind the towel were Amy and Jamal, however.

Amy was kind, and even checked with Alex before she lowered the towel. Only after Alex nodded did she ask Jamal to let go of his end. Alex looked just as good in the suit as Amy had when she modeled it for me. Jamal blinked at Alex and said, "Damn, girl."

Amy suggested that Jamal deserved a kiss for being her gallant knight, and Alex gave him a hug and a pretty hot kiss for a public beach. Then she let him go to return to his chair under the umbrella with me, and she and Amy laid down again.

"You still need lotion." Amy pointed out.

"I am going to have Jamal put it on for me." Alex said warily.

Jamal knelt next to her and finished applying lotion to her body. He didn't take as many liberties as Amy had, but you could tell there was a sexual connection between the two. I looked around and noticed a couple under an umbrella who were frowning at Jamal. It reminded me that not everyone was completely comfortable with interracial couples.

We swam and then had a lunch of the fruit and cheese that Amy and I brought in the cooler. I suggested the girls take a turn under the umbrella to get out of the sun for a while, and Jamal and I took a walk to let the girls use our chairs.

Jamal and I walked down the beach in just our board shorts and sunglasses. I noticed that we got quite a few looks from girls. A couple of young teenage girls said hi to Jamal and immediately began giggling and whispering to each other. They were obviously under 18, and Jamal just smiled and nodded to them.

I asked him about the upcoming party he was having, and he told me it was to introduce his friends to his younger brother, Marcus, who was coming for a visit. Marcus was between his junior and senior year in college, and had a summer internship that fell through. As a result, he had moved back home with the folks for the summer, and they were tired of him being underfoot in their new, smaller home. They called Jamal and asked if he could help get Marcus out of their hair.

Jamal asked the owner of the neighborhood bar he took us to if she needed any help, and she told him to bring Marcus around to meet her. Jamal was optimistic that he could get Marcus at least a part time gig there, since the bar owner seemed to be open to the idea, and was always flirting with him and suggesting that he come to work for her.

I asked where Marcus was going to stay, and Jamal said he was going to have him sack out on his couch until he could figure something else out.

We finished our circuit of the beach and rejoined the girls. It was late afternoon and they were hungry for a meal, so we packed up and headed back to the Jeep to find a seafood restaurant. Amy found a restaurant on Yelp that had a good rating, a casual atmosphere, and a view of the water.

The restaurant was packed, and there was an hour wait, but we figured it would be the same at anyplace along the shore, so we put our name in for a table. Alex spotted a miniature golf course across the street, and challenged us to a match while we waited. The hostess said she would text us when our table was ready,

Amy and Alex teamed up against me and Jamal in a battle of the sexes. I was the only golfer in the group, but as I had observed in past outings, that doesn't make much difference in miniature golf.

After the first six holes it was obvious that us guys were in trouble. I had the best score, but Alex was only a stroke off of my total. Amy was three strokes back, but the surprise was how bad Jamal was at putting. His strength seemed to be working against him, and he either hit the ball way too hard, leaving an impossible second shot, or overcompensated and left it way short. He was five strokes back and displaying a classic case of the yips, dimming any hope I had of our team catching the girls.

Amy pounced on the opportunity, and issued a challenge. "Let's make this interesting. I propose that the winning team gets to decide what we do for the rest of the day."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, since we would have to head home after dinner, but I looked at Jamal and he nodded his agreement.

Jamal actually settled down over the next six holes, and we didn't lose any more ground to the girls. The final six holes started with our team four strokes back, and we managed to claw our way into a tie leading up to the final hole.

The girls looked nervous, and I was feeling confident that we had momentum on our side, so I started talking trash, hoping to break the girl's concentration.

"What do you think, Jamal? Should we make them ride back home in the Jeep topless, or completely naked?"

Jamal grinned, "I like the second option better."

Amy laughed and said, "Careful Randy, driving two hours with no pants on might be pretty uncomfortable for you, too!"

The 18th hole was a straight shot with the classic windmill guarding the entrance to the hole. The girls had honors, and Alex went first. Her ball had perfect pace and direction, and went cleanly into the opening between the slowly spinning windmill blades.

The girls celebrated her ace by jumping up and down and high fiving each other. they were playing in their shorts and bikini tops, so Jamal and I just enjoyed the view.

Amy went next and it looked like another ace, but her ball struck a windmill blade and bounced back two feet. She managed to time the second shot between the spinning blades perfectly for her par.

I didn't want to put pressure on Jamal for the final shot, so I suggested he go next. He hit his shot, and it was a bullet. Luckily it was on target, because if he had missed the hole or hit a blade, his ball would have ricocheted all the way back to the tee.

It was now down to me, and an ace would win the match. I asked Amy what happened in the case of a tie, and she replied, "Doesn't matter, you are not even going to make par on this hole."

Jamal laughed and said, "Oh no, Randy. You can't let your woman get away with talking to you like that."

I grinned, and said, "Just watch and learn."

I lined up the putt feeling confident. I had five aces for the round, and only one bogie, so I knew the odds were in my favor. I struck the ball cleanly and it was tracking straight towards the hole. A gap opened up between the blades and I raised my fist in the air to celebrate, but it was premature. The ball slowed just enough at the end that the approaching blade hit it on the side, knocking it straight left and against the rail. I had no second shot.

Amy and Alex started laughing at me, and even Jamal had to chuckle at my predicament. I let my shoulders slump and bowed my head.

"Do you concede?" Amy asked.

I nodded and tapped my ball twice to put it into the hole. A text from the restaurant came just in time to relieve me of my misery.

Of course, the girls had to replay the key holes in the match as we ate. Jamal and I were good sports, and took our lumps as the women gloated. After dinner, Amy said she decided that we were going to get a room and stay over instead of driving back home.

I was relieved, since I was anticipating a two hour drive with no pants on. I found rooms at the local Hilton using their app, but our last minute reservation was going to cost us $300 per room.

"Do they have a double queen room?" Amy asked.

I looked at her, and then at the others, "Do you mind sharing a room?"

"Uh, I think the terms of the wager were that the winners made the decisions for the rest of the day." Amy pointed out.

Alex nodded her agreement, so I booked a queen double and put my phone away.

Between the beach and the big dinner that we had, we were all ready for a shower and some rest. We checked into the hotel with no luggage and the girl at the desk tried to hide a knowing smile as she put us all in one room. I asked for extra towels.

We lugged the cooler into our room, and once the door closed, Amy ordered me and Jamal to strip.

We looked at each other and dropped our trunks, then waited for her next command.

"The guys are going to pamper us tonight, Alex. They are going to wash us, then dry us off and give us massages. Since this is all going to be non-sexual, Randy will take care of you and Jamal will take care of me."

I began to see the outline of Amy's plan. She intended to give us guys blue balls for our defeat. I took Alex's bikini off to get her naked for the shower, and Jamal did the same with Amy. We followed them into the bathroom, and Amy just looked at me with a raised eyebrow, until I realized that she wanted me to start the shower.

I turned it on and adjusted the temperature, then angled the head so that we could leave the curtain open. The girls stepped in, and Jamal and I soaped them up. Alex smiled at me as I lathered her hair. She gave a little moan as I washed between her legs.

"Uh uh," Amy chided, "no playing with her. Just get her nice and clean."

I grinned and Alex bit her lip as I finished rinsing her off. Jamal and I both had raging erections the whole time we worked on the girls.

The girls stepped out of the shower, and we dried them off. Amy had us apply lotion to their supple bodies. I noticed that she didn't stop Jamal as he rubbed lotion on her breasts and tweaked her nipples between his fingers.

Then we dried the girls hair, sharing the blow dryer. After that, Amy led us to the beds and the girls laid down together on top of the covers of one of the beds.

Jamal and I massaged them, and I admired the faint tan lines that the girls displayed from their day in the sun. Whenever one of us would stray too close to a pussy with our hands, or spend too much time working on their breasts, Amy would chide us, "Do I have to report you to your supervisor?" Alex just giggled at our predicament.

My cock was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Jamal appeared to be in the same condition. When Amy was satisfied with her massage, she told us to stop. She leaned close to Alex on the bed and whispered something to her. Alex glanced at me nervously, and said, "Are you sure?"

Amy just smiled, and said, "Jamal lay down here on the bed," as she patted the spot between her and Alex.

Jamal laid down, and the girls rolled away from him and stood up. He looked at Amy in confusion, and she said, "Randy, lay down with Jamal."

I suddenly had perfect clarity on where this was going. I was nervous, but I laid down on the bed.

"Take Jamal's cock in your hand and stroke it." Amy ordered.

Jamal didn't protest, so I reached out and put my hand around his cock. It was warm and I could feel him respond as I slowly stroked the first erection that I ever held, other than my own.