Sweet Aunty's Braless Situation Pt. 01

Story Info
Sweet Aunty's Orbs Mesmerize Nephew.
821 words
3.41
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone vibrated softly. She rose from her posture while keeping her eyes closed. She was tired from her overnight journey. I was sitting on the floor, focused on the ongoing meeting. As she rose, her clearly oversized gown couldn't keep up with her movement.

This took place when I was a 21 yr old inexperienced boy who had just started his job in the IT sector for an MNC. I stayed in Mumbai. Pune was my maternal uncle's home where we would always go on holidays. COVID was prevalent at the time and I had WFH which enabled me to be in Pune for a spontaneous get together with my family. The norms were relaxed for the first time since lockdown and hence it was decided that we would meet. This is a story of discovery where I explored a new dimension which I didn't know existed. That dimension revealed herself with a rustle and a soft moan.

I had seen my sweet aunty after almost a year. Yes her name was sweet as everyone has set her pet name as sweet. "Hey honey its been almost a year since we met", she exclaimed with slight dismay while embracing me in her arms. My senses picked up a strong stench as I hugged her closely as I was used to since I was a kid. But this time was different for some reason. I was slightly moved by her nectar and didn't want to let go. She had lost a lot of weight and her figure was of someone out of a fashion magazine. I felt soft globes on my chest which were squished due to her show of affection towards me.

She then met everyone else and finally went on about needing a change of clothes as she was drenched due to the long and arduous journey she had to make due to lack of a confirmed seat.

She took a bath and then went om to sleep in the inner room. I had to login for a meeting and found a place opposite to the bed.

After an hour or so, I heard,"Aah". Instinctively without any thought, my gaze followed the source of the soft moan. It fell upon the softly pink straps, which were struggling their way out of their concealment. The worn out straps, holding beautiful orbs were keen to escape. The gown along with the gracious move orchestrated the sight that would trigger my manhood.

A worn out fadish pink bra came into the picture, out of the front of the gown, while she was still in a trance. The strap had given up to time's effects and had lost their elasticity. She was not aware of her own location as she was disoriented from her tiredness.

The sight was almost divine. There was a soft naivete in her moan. It showered desperation along with thirst but all on a subdermal level.

The bra was dishelved and could barely contain its contents. The crystals inside were shuffled by her movement. I was stunned and couldn't keep my gaze lowered anymore.

The sight was majestic and hypnotic. I had never imagined watching her in such a light which showcased her seductive naive beauty.

Completely unaware, while keeping her eyes closed, she brought the front of her gown back where it belonged, and took up the phone to turn it off. She went back to her dreams. But I was forever moved.

Next day

I over heard something when everyone was asleep for their afternoon nap.

Due to a short travel plan she had only packed a small bag full of clothes and due to the hurry she had forgotten her bras! The one she had on was the only one with her and it was drenched with her juices released during the sweaty journey.

A solution was to wear a smaller bra of her sister but she was reluctant since her back was recovering from a spasm during the travel. A wrong sized bra could aggravate the pain. The sister suggested, "why don't you just avoid wearing one. No one would be anyway looking. There are only kids in the house." This solution seemed feasible since everyone's innocence in the house was marked by the reminiscent memories that children of the house will always remain children. Little did they realize that someone had indeed grown up

I could hear the shower running. I let my eyes rest, struggling to remain patient. Then a little while later I opened my eyes to her sleeping soundly right beside me. Her eyes being closed tightly I checked around the room. Everyone was asleep and we were in a corner with the sunlight kissing her body. No one could see my sight so my resolve strengthened. My gaze fell on her breasts and oh my gosh. The black top she wore had become see through due to the direct light.