Sweet Baby 06

Story Info
Timmy teases a school, and has encounter with bully!
1.5k words
4.65
5.8k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Here is the next chapter in the Sweet Baby saga. I have a few more chapters written at the moment. I am pacing them out because at some point I will catch up to what I have written and then there will be long breaks in posting. I have SO many different ideas that fight to get out on "paper" and so I jump from one idea to another.

Please be patient, lovies! More will definitely come. And I hope you cum too!

Please leave me comments

Love, Tawny!

Sweet Baby

Born to be a Porn Princess!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Six - Getting Attention!

When I woke up the next morning, I had an incredible hardon! My dreams during the night had alternated between Troy and Mommy Jennifer... or rather I should say between Troy's dick, and Mommy Jennifer's ass!

I just had to see more of Mommy Jennifer's ass being fucked, so I pulled out the laptop computer. While it booted up I went to the bathroom for a quick whizz (which was hard to do with a rigid dick) and to make sure Momma was not home. Yeah, she said she was going to be away for a couple of days, but you never know when plans might change!

I then sat down (again on a towel!) in front of the computer and signed into the Jennifer Jizz porn site. It was not hard to find videos of Mommy Jennifer being fucked in the ass, and using dildos to fuck herself, but this time I went to the stills area, looking for jpg files. I wanted to flip through those slowly. I loved the pictures showing Mommy Jennifer's ass, just after a thick cock or dildo had been pulled out, and I could see her ass gaping - I could see just how far she had been stretched!

I also love the pics showing her ass gaping open, and fresh cum dripping out, just after Roger or some other guy had shot a load deep down.

I have been fisting myself luxuriously, but I then beat my dick furiously when I came to one particular picture set. Three people were in the scene. Mommy Jennifer was on all fours, her ass pushed back and a strong man was squatting behind her with his large cock pounding her asshole. I guess he was squatting that way so that the camera could see between Mommy Jennifer's legs. Under her was lying a pretty girl who was alternately licking my shemale mommy's cock and her balls. Further into the photos, the guy came inside Mommy's ass and then moved out of the scene. The next several shots the girl laying with her mouth open, and above her was Mommy Jennifer's distended asshole, with slimy cum dripping out and sliding into the girl's mouth.

It was when I realized that the sweet young girl was Claire from the beauty salon that I groaned and my first jet of cum surged from my cock. My right hand continued to squeeze my dick as my left hand toggled the keys on the keyboard, advancing through the photoset. I could see the cum dripping out of Mommy Jennifer's ass, and Claire's tongue extended, reaching up to intercept the droppings more quickly. Then Mommy Jennifer's ass lowered and I could see picture after picture of Claire's tongue licking around the rim of her ass.

My cock surged and shot more cum into the air as the last few pictures showed Claire's lips firmly planted on Mommy Jennifer's ass and I knew her tongue was probing that anal cavity, wiping it clean.

Oh, Claire was such a naughty girl!!

Weakly I climbed in the shower and washed myself. Back in my room I started putting on light makeup but then I noticed the message icon flashing. I found an email from Mommy Jennifer. She was overjoyed with our mutual cummies from the previous evening and had instructions for me. Today she wanted me to dress similar to the day before, but she wanted me to flirt a bit more with everyone who talked to me - especially any teachers!

I had a quick breakfast and then hurried off to school!

The day followed a similar pattern to the previous day. Most guys tended to ignore me but the girls all found reasons to come up to me and talk a bit more than in past. Remembering Mommy's Jennifer's wishes I found reasons to touch each person on the arm lightly, to laugh at something they said and even lick my lips slightly. Surprisingly most of the girls responded in kind. Some of the guys backed off at a simple touch, but some of them moved so close that we were almost nose to nose!

In my maths class, it seemed like Mr. Fillmore had his eyes on me during the entire class! Since I was not one of the brighter kids and was not seeking attention, my seat was towards the back of the class. This meant that no one really noticed when I licked my lips more boldly while he was looking at me, or I spread my legs a bit wider and my hand strayed close to my crotch area. At one point I even pulled out my lipstick tube and freshened my dark lipstick a bit. Mr. Fillmore was the type of teacher who usually stayed at the front of the room, but this day he wandered up and down the rows while he talked. When he passed me his hand rested on my shoulder gently a few times.

At the end of class he asked me to stay behind for a minute. When I approached his desk, he did not stand. I suspected he had a boner and did not want me to see. Mr. Fillmore told me that my marks were way down and wondered whether, perhaps, maybe, I might want some extra tutoring after hours. I could come to his house if I wanted, or he could come to my place. I leant down and place my hand on his and told him that I would have to check with my mother and then would get back to him. I trailed my fingers across his hand as I left, grinning.

That was my last class before lunch break. Surprisingly after lunch I got similar offers of after hours tutoring from my physics teacher, Mr. Hardbottom and from my english teacher, Mrs. Wetbush who surprised me by suggesting that I call her Elizabeth while lightly stroking my hand, which sent shivers up and down my spine! My cock was hard in my panties from both encounters!

That actually gave me trouble, the hardon I mean. When I left Mrs. Wetbush's classroom I wasn't looking where I was going and I stumbled into three of the school jocks who always hung around together. I tried to apologize for bumping into them, but two of them started pushing me back and forth and even grabbed my school books and were about to toss them back and forth, playing monkey-in-the-middle with me, when the largest of them, Jake Thruster, told the two of them to head to the next class without him - he would set the geek straight!

Jake grabbed my arm and led me down a school corridor and then dragged me into one of the small rooms where the janitor kept cleaning supplies plus a bucket and some mops. He looked at me intently for a moment, then smiled slightly before saying "You don't tell anyone about this, understand?

"Understand?" he said again. I nodded.

"Get on your knees, fagboy!" he said as he was undoing his belt. In moments he had his pants around his ankle and was pushing my shoulders, making me drop to my knees.

"Pull it out," he hissed. "You've been teasing me, teasing everyone, for the last two days. Now it's time to see if you can back all that up with your mouth!"

A week ago I could not have imagined anything like this happening. A week ago if I had been dragged into this closet and been faced with this predicament I would have opened my mouth and screamed. Today I opened my mouth and took the knob of Jake's cock into my mouth and sucked hungrily!

"God, you really are an eager fag, ain't ya?" He put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me closer, forcing his cock as deep into my mouth as it would go. He held me there until I started choking then pulled it all the way out. He tilted my head up and leered at me. "Suck me off fagboy and maybe I won't beat your ass!"

The threats really weren't necessary. I'd sucked only two cocks previously but I already loved the taste and the feel of my lips sliding up and down a man's dick! And this is what I needed to do to prove myself to Mommy Jennifer!

I licked and slurped and bobbed my head for several minutes. All that time Jake grunted and groaned and kept calling me names like cocksucker, fagboy and even bumboy! It only took ten minutes before he was shooting his cum into my mouth and I was eagerly swallowing his load! He quickly zipped up and left, leaving me panting on the closet floor for a few minutes before I pulled myself together and left.