Sweet Baby 07

Story Info
Timmy catches up with his Mom, and his shemale Mommy.
1.5k words
4.63
8.7k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another chapter of the Sweet Baby saga! For those of you who came in late, when he turned eighteen, Timmy's mother finally introduced him to his birth father, who turns out to be hot shemale pornstar Jennifer Jizz! Timmy is of course completely enamoured with his big tittied and big dicked parent! Jennifer teases Timmy and promises that he can move in with her if he is willing to become just like her!

This is another short chapter. Sorry hunnies! But the next Chapter is already written and it is much longer and contains a bunch of the hot sex action that I know you all love. It will be HARD for you to get through it with just one box of tissues!

Chapter nine is only partially written so future Sweet Baby posting will be further apart

Don't pout! I love you all

Mistress Tawny

Sweet Baby

Born to be a Porn Princess!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Seven - Acceptance

When I got home from school Mom was still home.

In the past I had looked forward to the hour or so that we had before she had to head to work. We would enjoy a meal together and I would tell her my school problems and she might vent her frustrations of the day. But it was always good to be in her company at least for awhile. Her schedule never gave us much time together.

Mom was sitting at her makeup table. I was able to stand in her doorway and admire her for a few moments before she noticed me. She was looking very beautiful and in an unguarded moment, I actually caught her singing to herself softly and smiling, which was unusual. Her life had been hard, raising me and working late shifts.

Then she looked up in the mirror and saw me behind her. Her eyes opened wide as she turned to look at me. "Honey, your hair! Your... " and then she hugged me. This was the first time she had seen me with my hair dyed jet black.

She stepped back and held me at arm's length, taking in my hair, my pierced ears, my trimmed eyebrows and my subtly reshaped lips. And then she smiled and pulled me in for a hug again.

When she released me, there was a bit of sadness in her eyes as she asked, "Are you happy, sweet baby?" I smiled, which she took to be an affirmative. But actually, I had smiled because she had called me Baby, which was Mommy Jennifer's new name for me.

"Yes Mom, I'm happy!" I replied. Mom frowned and then used a finger to scratch gently at something on my cheek. Whatever was on her finger, she sniffed at and then flicked it to the floor.

"Go wash up," she said, "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes!"

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I didn't see anything, and then I did. There was a tiny bit of dried cum on my cheek. Jake's cum. Did Mom know that was cum? I washed my face thoroughly.

We didn't have long for dinner, but it was nice to catch up with Mom again. However she did tell me that she was going to be gone for a couple of nights and in fact might not be back until Monday, five days away. She had a small suitcase waiting at the door. She explained that she had met a nice man at the bar and would be staying with him a couple of nights, to see how things worked out. If things went very well, he was going to take her out of town for the weekend.

Mom knew I was capable of taking care of myself. As she left she kissed me on the cheek and told me to not get into too much mischief.

I wondered if she knew anything specific or was just resigned to me being more independent.

After she left, I waited an hour then pulled out the laptop computer. Neither Mommy Jennifer or Roger had given me any instructions for tonight and my date with Troy was not until the next night, Friday.

When the computer was fired up, I checked my email and found a note from Mommy Jennifer telling me to be ready for a video call at a time that was just an hour away. I wanted to look my best for Mommy so I hopped in the shower and scrubbed myself thoroughly. I then went to Mom's room and used some of her makeup and lipstick, remembering some of the techniques that Claire had shown me.

Thinking of Claire, I could not help but remember the pictures I had seen of her licking and sucking on Mommy Jennifer's ass. This got me quite hard and drippy. I had to think about baseball for awhile and wipe the precum from my dick before I could put on the pair of black panties I had decided to wear while talking to Mommy Jennifer.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and sat down in front of the laptop. I was still a bit early so I opened the text file of passwords and then logged into the Jennifer Jizz website. I tried to find a video to go along with the picture set that I had seen Claire in last night but I had no luck. I also could not find any other pictures or videos featuring Claire. Frustrating.

Of course, browsing through all of the pictures and videos featuring Mommy Jennifer sucking and fucking and being fucked had made me incredibly hard and my shiny black panties ended up with a a big black wet spot!

When the video call came through, Roger was on the screen. I was delighted to see him, but I longed for my Mommy. Roger complimented me on my appearance and then explained Mommy Jennifer would be there in two minutes, but he had asked her to call because she did not want me worrying at all if the call was late.

Then Mommy Jennifer was there, looking as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a black leather outfit that was very form fitting, though there was not much holding in her large breasts. The shape of her large cock was visible along her leg. Her face was made up very sternly and I could tell that whomever she was meeting later was in for a great deal of pain! "Tell me all about your day, Baby! I told you I wanted you to flirt more with everyone!"

I filled her in on my day, especially with the reactions of Mr. Fillmore and Ms. Wetbush, and then about Jake making me suck his cock in the janitor's closet! "Hmm... you are becoming quite the little slut, aren't you?" grinned Mommy Jennifer. I blushed. "I love it!" she exclaimed.

"I want you to keep teasing your friends and your teachers!" said Mommy Jennifer. "You need to get over any shyness you may have about your appearance. And I want you to remember what Troy has been teaching you. I want you to walk with a swish and be limp wristed. I don't want anyone to doubt you are gay!"

"But Mommy, I'm not gay! I like girls!"

"It's okay to like girls, Baby. But I want you to attract boys, and girls who like femmy boys! If you want to come and live with me... if you want to be like me... you need lots of practise!"

As we talked, I took a drink from the beer bottle and then placed it back on the desk, off screen.

"You have a date with Troy tomorrow night, Sweet Baby!"

"Yes, Mommy Jennifer, I'm looking forward to it!"

"As always, I want you to watch Troy and learn from him. And I want you to do everything he tells you to do, or not to do! Tomorrow night is going to be a special night for you!"

"Really?" I asked. But Mommy would not tell me any more.

"I have to go now Baby," said Mommy Jennifer. "Are you happy, Baby?"

"Yes, Mommy. Only...."

"Yes, Baby?"

"I'd... I... I like Troy. I really do. But I like girls too. Would it be possible... Could I see Claire one evening?"

Mommy Jennifer smiled. "She is a sweet thing, isn't she? I would be surprised if you weren't smitten with her! I'll ask her Mistress if she is willing to let Claire go on a date with you!"

Mistress??

"Thank you Mommy!"

"Just beware. Claire is not the sweet innocent girl you think she is! I have to run now Baby. Stand up and show me your panties!"

I stood and turned from side to side. My hard cock tented the panties and the wet spot was quite huge!

Mommy Jennifer giggled. "You have no date tonight, so you can jerk off as much as you want tonight, Baby! Just be sure that when you cum you are watching me in one of my videos! And you might want to find a good use for that beer bottle. Kisses, Sweetie! Bye!"

And the video call clicked off. I finished the beer and left the bottle on the desk.