Sweet Beginnings

Story Info
Loving his werewolf sweetheart even in her human form.
3.3k words
4.65
11.9k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Sweet Beginnings


The dragon smiled to himself in the bathroom mirror, wiping off his muzzle from droplets of water. It was just as well that Silver didn’t have to shave like so many humans and, indeed, even some furs had to shave if they were of the kind that grew facial hair that was at all undesired. And he wasn’t going to go into anything else there! That was a loaded question in itself, even if it was something that made him chuckle, a towel wrapped around his waist.

His black hair was still damp from the shower, standing up in a spikier sort of crest than usual, his lips parted, showing a flicker of the darker red tongue within. His eyes didn’t catch him off-guard anymore, although he had wondered when he was younger whether he was the odd one out because of his red eyes. They had caught people off guard but, well, Silver had many things about him that stood out and, in time, he’d seen the differences in him, including the sharp lines of the grey belly-plates that ran all the way up to the underside of his jaw, which always caught the eyes of those passing by.

No... Silver wasn’t a dragon that anyone should be passing over but he was busy in his mind, rushing through his usual after-show tasks, eager to get back to the werewolf he was visiting. Loriel had moved away from the city some time back, although she had still refused to allow him to meet her in her own home, which was a little strange but, well, her choice. He wasn’t going to push it on her, even though he already lusted for the passion that was her arms around her, the werewolf strong and muscled and yet still feminine in the best of ways. It was all Silver could do to rein in his need, maleness trying to stir. It wasn’t the time for that, those thoughts rising through, a smile pulling at his lips. Loriel was just on the other side of the bathroom door in the decadent hotel room waiting for him and who knew what state she was in?

He knew what he hoped for but, well, he was too much of a gentledragon to say that aloud!

He didn’t think to announce himself as he exited the room. Who would have thought to do that? But he was too quick in his steps for everything out there to be covered up before his eyes landed on her – but that ‘her’ was not the werewolf that he had come to enjoy and more. It took him a moment, taking in the four-poster bed, the luxurious surroundings, though the woman standing there was a woman and not a werewolf.

No, there was human skin there, pale and vulnerable, a cascade of blonde curls falling far past her shoulders in such a rough fashion that it was as if she simply hadn’t had a chance to go to the hairdressers in a while. Muttering to herself, she dug into her suitcase, fingers awkward and fumbling as if she couldn’t quite work them properly. And yet, even in her back, there was the poise and set of the Loriel he knew, the woman digging through the suitcase with a towel carelessly slung over her arm. However, that towel wasn’t about to cover up anything at all as her naked body demanded his attention, the dragon’s jaw dropping comically.

No...

“Loriel?”

The woman shrieked and whipped around – and it was then that he knew that that woman right there was the werewolf that he lusted for so, the very one that he had had so many experiences with. Without a doubt, it was her, thought her eyes blazed blue with fiery ice, the contrast in her reminiscent of the werewolf he knew, lips parted but there were no fangs behind them anymore for her to threaten anyone with. She was her but not as she was, chest heaving as she tried to tip into a fighting stance, yet her feet did not brace as well as she wanted them to. Maybe she was just more used to being a werewolf?

She stared and he stared, the gears in his head turning, far too slowly. He had to think, had to understand, and yet there was no manner of explanation due to come from her lips as she set her jaw and pulled her shoulder blades back defiantly.

Go on then, she seemed to say with her eyes alone. Work it out. You’ve been waiting for this.

So, he did.

He’d considered, of course, that the werewolf was not the only form of hers that she had. Being a shape shifter was nothing out of the ordinary in his world and culture but, well, it was a shock when someone didn’t come out and be upfront about it, as if they were hiding something. He knew that there was something more to her, how they only met at certain times of the year, times of the night, the werewolf refusing to let him see her as anything else than what she, as Loriel, believed herself to be, yet it had never felt to be his place to enquire. If she wanted to keep that part of her a secret from him, well...was it really his place to push her into spilling it all?

No... No, he wanted to make her happier more than he wanted to know the ins and outs of her life like that. Yet there was a point where that crossed over into needing to know more about her, simply to keep their relationship alive and full-bodied, fleshy and wanton and everything sordidly and sweetly carnal about her that he adored so much. And therein was where the problem lay.

Silver swallowed, neither of them moving, chests heaving. It didn’t seem to matter that her breasts were out but, well, dragging a towel, hanging, close to her chest was not going to hide her from his eyes. He’d already seen everything, although he grunted in the back of his throat, trying to work his lips, even though it was not yet the time for any manner of words to spill forth.

It should not have been as shocking as it was but, well...there was no changing that. She was a shape shifter, a creature of the night holding two forms and only one of them had been revealed to him so far. That was as it was. Her being a human, however, was surprisingly not something that Silver had considered and he couldn’t explain why even to himself.

“Why...” His jaw worked, hardly able to form the question. “Why... Why didn’t you tell me?”

It was not as it was supposed to be. The holiday that they’d wanted, the time away, the time in a city that was, duly, foreign to both of them. Loriel set her jaw harder, a muscle jumping at the corner, tension ringing through her body.

“You think I could have told you?”

The bite in her voice would have taken him back, but Silver forced down his discontent; it had no place in his mind right there and then.

“Of course you could have told me! You could tell me anything!”

The werewolf – well, not wolf anymore – scowled and turned her gaze down.

“Oh, sure I could have done that – you’d have just thought I was a weakling. You think this weak, pathetic human body can hunt? Look at it! I couldn’t keep up with you like this! I hate being like this!”

Her words took him aback but his feet were already moving, instinct working on the motion side of it, reaching for her. Loriel was so surprised at his advance that she couldn’t even spare a moment to reel from him, instead woodenly allowing him to take her into his arms as if, all of a sudden, she had found herself to be made of something hard and unyielding, something that could not bend. She had no flexibility to her even as he let out a rush of breath, winding his tail around her gently to draw her in closer, running his paws down her back and to her arms, holding her lightly in place even as his nostrils smoked with worry. Damn that habit... Though, like so many other things, it could not be helped.

“Loriel, if you think that I would ever think any less of you for this...oh, you are so wrong. That’s not right for anyone to think less of anyone for anything at all like that. I don’t even know how to get this across to you!”

“So, why do you even bother trying?” She bit back, eyes blazing, lips pressed together, hardly parting for the luxury of words to flit through like barbed darts. “There’s no fucking reason for you to stay here when...when... You know! When you fucking well know now, you don’t have to stay!”

“Loriel...”

Swallowing hard, he guided her chin up, asking her to look at him, although the dragon did not force the matter when she wrenched her chin away. He’d have to find another way to get through to her.

“You’re still the same fur...person, Loriel. You know that. I know that. I knew you were a shape shifter. A human form is not exactly something I’m going to...well...” He chuffed lowly, the laughter of bewilderment hardly appropriate in the moment. “It’s not even something that would register with me, Loriel! I don’t think about things like that! You’re beautiful the way you are, your body however it is. Your personality is the same, you’re still the same. That never changes, regardless of what skin you’re wearing!”

She blinked, looking him in the eyes for the first time since he’d stepped into the room.

“What... You...”

But she didn’t need to say the words as he stroked her chin, marvelling at how different skin felt under his fingers rather than thick, werewolf fur, so tender and gentle. He could not be rough with her, although he had no doubt in his mind that she could still be as rough as she liked with him. There was a beat of a moment and he acted on impulse rather than instinct, closing the gap between them and pressing his lips to hers.

It was different, stranger, but he was able to make it work, gently kissing her, though he could not have denied that he was at least a little worried about hurting her. He exhaled softly, not realising just how badly he’d needed her until she came up against him. Stiff and unyielding, her lips refused to part for a moment and he wondered if he’d made the wrong move, rocking his weight away from her. Yet it was the werewolf turned human that closed the distance he tried to put between them, tentatively kissing him back, the parting of his lips encouraging his to ease apart too.

Kissing her was different but different in a good way, a breath of fresh air as the great reveal closed down the last barrier between them, perhaps the biggest barrier that had stopped their relationship from progressing. There was more for them than lust and hunting, the passion of bloodlust in natural progression, and Silver groaned into her mouth as his tongue tentatively swirled around hers, exploring the one that made his heart pound so in a new light and fashion.

Ah, there was much for them to come to learn about one another but the greatest obstacle had been removed and there was so much for them to all take for themselves, whimpering softly in gentler passion than usual. It was a new flavour and a different taste and the dragon grunted in the back of his throat, almost embarrassed to be showing such raw desire for her. Yet it may well have been what Loriel needed in that moment and the urge to do it was too great, gently but firmly drawing the towel away from her. He could have wrenched it from her hands if the need had so taken him but revealing her body through a willing means was far more tantalising, her breasts heaving with breath, a paw cupped in the small of her back, drawing her litheness up against him.

They fell to the bed as if they were one entity, not knowing where any of their limbs were, though Silver was careful to catch his weight. It wasn’t about being rough, just taking it together, slowly, always together. Nothing he did was going to lose him the one who had changed everything for him, right from the beginning of that one, fateful night, and he would kiss and lavish attention on every last inch of her body until she too believed that it was as gorgeous as her muscled, powerful werewolf form. For both shapes were hers to claim and own, his muzzle teasingly snaking between her thighs, tongue flickering out against pussy lips that were devoid of hair. Her bare skin beckoned him in, flushed with heat and arousal, and he nuzzled down, adoring her thighs, letting her feel that she was just as strong and beautiful as a human as she was a werewolf. If he did not succeed in that, well...Silver would have considered himself severely amiss to not treat her as the queen that she deserved to be treated as.

There was no time to consider just how those emotions had arisen in him, curling his longer, more flexible tongue into her as she moaned, arching her hips up. There was nary a blush on her face, however, as she groaned, gripping his horns, urging him on, giving in to the whims of her body. He didn’t let her do anything else but that was exactly what Loriel needed, her passions rising, hips working, grinding onto his muzzle as if there was nothing more for her than the dragon before her. And it was different for her too, although it would only come to light later that she had not engaged in intercourse in her human form as yet, Silver bringing his sweetheart forward into life and fresh experiences as the tentative tryst between them swelled and blossomed.

It could be more. She dragged on his horns and the dragon eagerly responded, digging his tongue into her sex, slurping out her arousal. Loriel moaned and encouraged him on the best she could but it was not as if the dragon was about to stop right there and then, lusts rising, cock throbbing up to full, eager, attention once more. It was as if it was all meant to be as he fully took a more dominant role, if a gentle one, for the first time in their relationship, pushing over her as she cried out his name more softly than ever, his cock seeking out the treat of her pussy as her legs wrapped around his waist.

“Silver...”

And then his lips were on hers for it was her right to feel her body, enjoy each and every last little sensation as he drove in, stretching her pussy out and asking her to yield to him. Her sex clutched at his shaft as if she was trying to drag him deeper, wet velvet encasing his rod, though there was no rush as he slowly took something more intimate with her, her legs soft as they squeezed down on his glutes and scales. There was still strength in her too though, even though he could now a little more easily overpower her (Silver wasn’t about to take his chances on that though), muscle contracting and bunching as she showed him just what her human side could do too.

He rocked into her, lips locked, tongues tangled, tipping his muzzle to the side so that she could more easily kiss him back. Loriel moaned against his mouth and he ploughed into her all the more readily, humping and thrusting, intent on their pleasure. Her body could bring her so much and her pussy tingled after the oral delight that he had started her off with but there was still one last thing that her human form was yet to experienced, his cock teasing right over the spot that she needed.

She didn’t expect it and, yet, it still came. Humping slowly, powerfully, he drove the werewolf-woman to a grunting, groaning, howling – it was hard to tell just what sounds she was making with her lips crushed softly up to his – climax, using the leverage of her legs to hump back at him. Every ounce of strength in her body went into fucking him back, the rawer, more carnal side of her coming out once more, clawing at him, digging into his scales even though she could no longer break the barrier of them.

And, still, his orgasm rose up, heady and full-bodied, though he would not hold back when she was practically howling for him to fill her, thrusts driving, growing more powerful. He knew she could take it, of course, she could, but he wanted too to take his time, to savour the moment, building his own need and churning nuts to a heaving crescendo, blood singing, before finally unleashing his lust. Spurts of thick dragon-cream filled her, mixing with her feminine arousal, and she whimpered, breaking the kiss as she breathed his name, breath stolen from her lungs in a myriad of gasps that were not hers to steal in the heat of the moment.

Orgasm was one thing but it was not the end as they, very slowly, came down from their joint high, one nuzzling and the other kissing, however giddy her giggles were. She’d tease him for that later but the dragon could no longer deny, not even to himself, what the pounding of his heart meant, just why she felt so good to hold in her arms. Even the shape of her curled up against him as if she was always meant to fit in that little crook, finishing the jigsaw puzzle that not even Silver had known how to admit to himself.

Warmth curled through him as if he was sitting in front of an open fire but there was so much more to say, words rising and dying, cloying in his throat. Loriel murmured something that he didn’t quite catch but he smiled anyway, brushing a strand of her hair back behind her ear, admiring her form once again with a covert sweep of his eyes. There was a light bit of frizz in her hair, the curls not quite defined, but the little note too made him want her all the more – want her close to him, that was. Forever would not be long enough with his werewolf shifter partner, though their start together had not quite been as smooth as perhaps either of them would have liked.

“Hey, Loriel...”

The werewolf blinked softly, lifting her head, though the silhouette of human hair was still going to have to be something he had to get used to.

“Yeah?”

Silver blushed, running his tongue around the inside of his teeth, turning the words over in his mouth. Did he dare? He could or he could not but the only reveal that night was not to be hers.

Taking a breath, he squeezed his arms around her, drawing her in against his chest: one last memory if she didn’t feel it back. It was all he could have left, tail tensing, tugging down close to his buttocks. He had to do it.

And then he told her.