Sweet Corinne

Story Info
Corinne comes of age.
8.5k words
4.3
2.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not decided whether this is a one-time story or there might be more to come. I guess it depends on the reception. So, I guess we will see.

Corinne

Chapter one

She was fourteen years old when I and my wife first met her. The young girl lived across the street from us with her father, mother, and an older sister. By the time we got to know her, her older sister had moved out and was never heard from again. At least not by myself or my wife.

One day my wife, Carol, saw her in front of her house. I was at work when she called expressing to me that she was worried about the girl. I told her to go check on her, if only for her piece of mind. As it turned out, her parents had left town ahead of the police and just left her behind. Pathetic. Not that my actions later in her life were any better.

When I arrived home that evening Corinne was in the living room, shyly sitting at the dining room table while my lovely wife fussed around in the kitchen. After going to our bedroom and changing into some casual clothes, I came back out to the living room, and then into the dining room. "Hello, little one..., my name is Marcus, but most just call me Mark." I did not know what else to say to her. It was obvious that she was very shy for she barely looked up at me and smiled.

The long and the short of it was that my wife decided to take her in. Over time she became one of the family. At fifteen I knew that she was becoming a beautiful young woman. Our house has four bedrooms. We had given her one of them. But, in truth, as she became older she also became more and more beautiful. I wondered if her classmates as she became older were attracted to her. If she was ever asked out. I did not talk to her about it for the most part because I was nervous about talking to her about personal things. At least at that point, she seemed closer to my wife.

We were sitting and eating dinner a few weeks before her sixteenth birthday. "Daddy, uhm, I have been saving up my money." As we got to know Corinne it quickly became obvious that she was very frugal. We gave her a small allowance, a pittance really, and she worked odd jobs all over the neighborhood. One job she had was babysitting and she was popular because she was very dependable. She started a minor cleaning service and many of the wives hired her. Not only did she do a good job, but she was cheap so she was appreciated. "Well, when I turn sixteen may I buy a car?"

I mention this not because of the car. I mention it because my sweet little Corinne knew exactly what she was doing. She had never before called me Daddy. I melted in that moment. Sweet Corinne, of course, was bought a car for her sixteenth birthday by Carol and I. We paid for the car of course as we could afford it. We let her keep her money.

It took a while, but finally, a couple of months past her sixteenth birthday, the adoption came through. Our new daughter was so ecstatic at the news that she jumped around the house for a few days driving both myself and Carol crazy. She was so sweet and so happy, we truly were becoming a family.

In the middle of Corinne's seventeenth year, my wife became ill. Breast Cancer. It was rough, not just on my wife, but on myself and my adopted daughter. Corinne was wonderful, she helped me to take care of her as the Cancer ate her up. It was aggressive and very fast. Just a few days before my daughter turned eighteen, Carol passed away leaving a hole in our lives. It was rough, but we managed to get through it by leaning on each other's shoulders.

Chapter two

I mentioned the possibility of boys in her school asking her out, and I wondered why she never mentioned dating. It was just not normal for a young girl her age. Finally, I did sit down with her, just after she turned eighteen, and I encouraged her to go out. She had graduated High School, and she told me boys did ask her out, but that she had no interest in dating High School boys. I worried about that statement, but I could not watch her twenty-four hours a day. Corinne did very well in school and both myself and Carol before she passed, were very proud of her. She could have applied to almost any major university in the country, but she did not want to. "Mom has just died, Daddy." She always calls me daddy now. "I want to be around for you." So, my beautiful daughter stayed at home and went to a local school. It was still a good University and she started shortly after her eighteenth birthday as she Graduated from High School the summer before that birthday. Her Birthday is in August.

Okay, now I should tell you about Corinne. Her original name was Corinne Mayora. We knew she was a Latina and eventually, we learned she was of Mexican descent. Corinne is a true beauty. A warm complexion with beautiful brown eyes. She is tall for a Mexican girl at five feet nine inches and she has black lustrous hair and the face of a beauty queen. She has an incredible body. Large D-cup breasts with small nipples and areolas (as I was to discover). She has a slim body with a perfectly flat stomach with the legs and ass of a Goddess. Any man who sees her can not help but take a second look.

I found it strange that my beautiful daughter never dated. About eight months after Carol's death, in the middle of Corinne's eighteenth year, she became a bit familiar. I mean that she started to become touchy with me. At first, I thought it was because she missed her mom, but over time I began to realize it was something else. Something that I was desperately trying not to admit to myself. At any rate, I put a lock on my bedroom door and told myself it was to keep my privacy. But, I knew there were other reasons.

I still worked the same job. But, I cut back on my hours as I wanted to be there for Corinne. But, as the months passed I started to be a bit frightened of her. Frightened because I began to realize she was attracted to me. I wondered what had caused this attraction, and I did not know how to deal with it. So, I began to avoid her. To find excuses to stay longer at work, or to go out in the evenings when she was home from school. Corinne knew, the beautiful young woman is not stupid. I was afraid I was hurting her, but I truly felt I had no choice.

One day I came home a few months after Carol passed on. My daughter was usually in her room with her door open either watching TV, doing homework, or reading. Today she was not there and I was curious where she had gotten herself to. I looked in the other bedrooms that we basically used as guest rooms. I also looked in the living room where I still had a mental picture of my wife lying on our couch. Next, I checked our small dining room off of the kitchen. She was nowhere to be found, but her car was in the garage. Figuring that perhaps she had gone for a walk or to see a neighbor, I headed to my bedroom.

I walked in my door and there she was. Somehow she had unlocked my door. She stood beside my bed wearing nothing but a full-length black night cover-up. I could not speak, so shocked at the sight of her in the master bedroom. As I stared at her she pulled the night cover open. Underneath she was wearing a black push-up bra that showed off her amazing tits. She also wore a pair of black undies and black stockings attached by garters that were attached to a belt.

I swallowed nervously. Before me stood a beautiful young woman. Though only fifteen years her senior, at that very moment, I felt like a very old man. My cock was at attention, straining against my work pants. "I..., I..."

All I could do was stutter. Meanwhile, she moved towards me and I stood frozen, like a statue. Moving right up me me, her face inches from my six-foot frame, she said, "Daddy, I want you. I want you to take my virginity. I have been saving myself for you but I can't wait anymore. Daddy, please take me to your bed."

Almost against my will, I looked down at her body. My adopted daughter's amazing figure. An incomparable beauty that I had been lusting after at that moment and I should not have. "Baby..., baby I. You..., you are my daughter. I can't do this. I just..., I just can't do this."

Even closer, she pressed her breasts against my chest. Her breaths were heaving as were mine at this point. "You can daddy. Yes, you can. I can see it in your eyes." As she said this she grasped my right hand and brought it to her left breast. Her other hand she wrapped around my neck and again, as if against my will she pulled me down and brought my lips to hers. God, her lips. Her sensuous lips. We kissed for the first time as my hand squeezed her breast. Our mouths separated she said, "Yes Daddy. God yes. Take me to your bed." My lust overcame my better sense and I pulled her into my arms. My hands reached around her, pulling her body tight to mine and once again we kissed. Our passion for each other, our need was just a wanton sexual desire. I guided her towards my bed. She sat gently and then lay back on the bed. "Daddy, take off your clothes. Come take me, Daddy."

Quickly I undressed. I had decided to give in to my desire, my need for the young woman that I had adopted and had called my daughter. But now, I just wanted her. I wanted to be inside her. What I did not know was that unlike most young women her age, her hymen was intact. Very quickly I was naked before her. "Baby..., are you sure about this?"

"Oh God Daddy, yes. I am yours. I have wanted this for so long. Please..." I climbed onto my bed next to her and she pulled me into her arms. I did not fight her, I did as asked, as she desired. She pulled me half on top of her, our mouths finding each other again. I was on her left. My left hand slid down her body and underneath her underwear. Sometime, maybe that very day she had shaved her slit, her pussy completely clean. Those underwear were very loose and stretchy so I knew what I was going to do. I climbed on top of my daughter and moved the underwear aside and placed my cock at her opening. "Have you ever..., have you..."

"No, Daddy. I saved my hymen for you. P-please slide your dick inside me and break it. I want you to take my virginity, Daddy." I slowly pushed my seven-inch cock into my daughter and felt the resistance of her hymen. I felt it break through that resistance and there was a small grimace on Corinne's face. "It's okay, daddy. I am okay. Now..., fuck me daddy. Please fuck me." Her words added to my ardor and I began to pump my cock in and out of her. I reached up and pulled one sleeve of her bra down, and then the other. Her amazing tits were before me and I leaned forward and began to suck on her left nipple as I pumped in and out of her. "Oh..., Daddy. Y-yes, I am yours. God yes Daddy I am yours now and always. You..., can do whatever you want with me. Oh God, your, uhm..."

I interrupted her, "My cock. Say my cock, baby."

"Yes Daddy, your cock feels so good in me. Oh God yes Daddy, keep doing this. Yes, p-pump me."

I moved my mouth to her other nipple and then lifting it said, "Fuck you, baby? You want me to fuck you? Is..., is that what you want baby? D-do you want me to fuck you?"

I moved faster now. I had completely lost control and I knew that I wanted her. That I wanted Corinne as my lover. "Yes, yes, fuck me, daddy. C-cum inside me daddy. Fill me up, daddy." Where she had learned to talk in this manner I had no idea. But I truly loved her words.

I knew she was on birth control, but I wanted to make sure she had not gone off of the pill. "Baby, you..., you are on birth control, yes?"

"Yes, daddy. You can cum in me. Daddy, your cock feels so good. I think I am cumming on your wonderful cock. Jesus Daddy it feels so good. So good, f-fuck me, Daddy. Harder now, cum in me Daddy, fill my pussy, Daddy. I am yours, yes I am yours."

Her words, the way she was climaxing, her pussy squeezing my engorged cock was amazing. I began to squirt my cum inside my adopted daughter. My mouth found hers once more as I finished. We kissed as passionately as I had ever kissed my wife, or any other woman for that matter. We moaned together as I sprayed her insides for the first time. The first of what was to become many.

Chapter 3

The guilt for what we had done was overbearing. I did not make love to her again for a few weeks, avoiding her. Corinne wanted to, but I made it clear that would could not do it again. I did not tell Corinne it might not be forever, because I did not know at the time.

Even after what I had done with Corinne, I still loved and missed my wife. But, Corinne's beauty and her ability to become my perfect sex partner set her apart from any other woman I had ever been with, other than my wife. For six months after Carol's death I did my best to stay away from any situation where Corinne and I might end up in bed. Each day for that six months I came home, ate a meal, and then hid myself in my bedroom. I am sure I was hurting Corinne's feelings, but I just felt it would be completely inappropriate for me to have relations with Corinne again.

But, of course, eventually, I gave in. It was a Saturday. I was watching TV in the living room when Corinne walked into the room and sat on the couch. I was on my recliner. "Daddy..., how long are you going to avoid me?"

I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "Baby, your mom died. I know it has been a while, but what happened between us that night..., well, we should not do that again."

She then did something that completely surprised me. She arose from the couch came over to me and sat in my lap. Corinne wrapped her arms around me and put a finger under my chin. She brought her lips to mine and kissed me and I could not help myself, I kissed her back. "Daddy..., we both want this. Please stop fighting it."

That did it. I stood up, keeping her in my arms I carried her to the master bedroom. She was wearing a plain white blouse and a skirt. Suddenly I felt a certain way. I threw her on the bed. While she lay there smiling I quickly undressed. I then came and sat on the bed on her right side. I reached down and intentionally tore her blouse open. As luck would have it, her bra was one of those that hooks in the front. Under her skirt, she was wearing a set of sexy underwear. I pulled her skirt up around her waist and ripped a hole in her underwear. Without a preamble or warning, I spread her legs with my knees and stabbed my cock into her pussy. My cock sank into her pussy to the hilt, into her body in one quick stroke.

"Oh, Daddy. Yes..., fuck me yes Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Yes..., finally..., fuck me, Daddy." I had no control at this point. I grabbed her arms, pinned her to the bed, and then began to fuck her like a dog. I pounded her, harder and harder, my dick stabbing in and out of her pussy. "Oh..., f-fuck Daddy. I..., I like it when you are like this. Oh, I am cumming. cumming on your cock, Daddy."

I looked down and saw her cum on my cock. That made me as horny as I had ever been. As hot, as in need of a release. "F-fuck, I..., I am going to cum in you, Corinne. Oh, fuck, here I go. Here goes my cum. Y-yes, yes, God, you are so beautiful. I love you, Corinne." I could not believe I said that, but at that moment I did not care.

That started our relationship for real. It was not exactly a love affair, but just a sexual relationship between my adopted daughter and myself. She did not move into the master bedroom right away. But, we often had sex in my bed and we never looked back. Yes, it was wrong, but we both decided it was what we wanted.

Chapter 4

The next few weeks became days of almost constant sex. At least after work and on weekends. Corinne became so proficient, so quickly, that I was in a daze of desire and need for release. But, eventually, it became clear that I would never be able to keep up with her.

During those weeks I had often performed oral sex on her, but I had not requested for her to do it to me yet. Then, one night perhaps five weeks into our sexual relationship I finally asked her to. "Baby, tonight, I want you to learn to suck my cock. Can you do that?"

I was lying back on the bed and she grinned at me and responded, "Whatever you want Daddy. I am yours to do with whatever you wish." God, she took to it like a pro from the first. Sure, I told her what I liked, but when she began to lick my balls and then up the shaft of my cock, it was as if she had been doing it for years. She engulfed my not-so-small cock, taking most of it into her mouth. I was surprised when she swallowed almost the entirety of my dick, choking and spitting some but determined to please me. Never in my life had any woman made me feel the way I felt at this moment, physically, her mouth sucking up and down on my cock.

Then I became a bit rough. I placed my hand on the back of her head and began to fuck her face, my cock deep into her throat. She could not respond as I said, "Oh..., God yes baby. You are so good at this. Oh, f-fuck baby I am going to cum in your mouth. Are..., are you ready, baby?" She nodded her head yes as I pumped and pumped, my hand wrapped through her long and luxurious locks. She took to cock sucking as well as any porn star I had ever watched. "Oh..., fuck. Fuck, here I go. I..., I am going to cum baby. Here goes my cum, Corinne. Oh God, yes, taste my cum..."

The amount of my cum must have surprised her. I had pulled back, emptying my stuff into her mouth. It was too much and leaked out the sides of her mouth, down her chin making a mess in my pubic hair and on my legs. She began to laugh and ended up spraying some of my own cum onto my stomach and chest and then I began to laugh. She quickly swallowed what was still in her mouth, wiped her face, and ran to the master bathroom. She wiped off her face and then cleaned me up with a sort of hangdog look on her face. "I am sorry, Daddy."

I smiled at her and waved her up next to me. She had managed to get some of my cum in her hair, so I used the towel to clean the strands of her hair. That was when she said something that surprised me. "Am I your slut, daddy?" I started to respond but she held up her hand to my mouth cutting me off. "It's okay, daddy. I want to be your slut. I like the idea that you want me. That you want me to be your slut."

I smiled down at my new lover. At first, the phrase she used to describe herself sort of bothered me. But, over time, it would grow on me as it is the word she likes to describe herself to me. I held her against me and felt the guilt wash over me. But, at the same time, I knew that we were going to be lovers. We can not marry for she was my adopted daughter, but we both understood that. The next day she moved into what was now our bedroom. Corinne is insatiable. I could not keep up with her, but she never complained. Our sex life is like something out of an erotic novel. Constantly active, and often kinky, Corinne just wants to try everything she has read about.

My sexy Corinne was going to college at the time. I wondered if there were any boys she was interested in and we had a conversation about it. "So..., I know you enjoy being my lover, Corinne. But, are there any young men you are interested in at your school?"

"Not really..." We were in the living room watching TV when we had this conversation. She looked down, and I realized there was something more she wanted to say, but was unable, or unwilling to express.

"But? I mean there is something you need to say?"

"May I be honest, Daddy?"

"Of course..., always."

"Okay..., I like older men if you had not figured that out. So, well, the other students don't interest me. Not at all."

There was still more that I knew she had to say. Though she was reluctant, I decided to press her anyway. To press her because there was something she was not saying. "Okay, Corinne, what is this about? I mean there is more you are not saying. Something you want to keep secret from me or are embarrassed to say."