Sweet Corinne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she glanced up at me and then once again down. She had a strange look on her face, and I was very curious about her thoughts. Hesitating she finally managed to speak, "Okay..., I like older men. Or, at least men that are more mature if you know what I mean?"

I thought for a second what she might mean. Then it finally dawned on me. There were professors, or older administrators that she might be interested in. "So, there is someone at your school you might be interested in. Perhaps a professor?"

She blushed at this point and looked deeply into my eyes. "Daddy..., I am yours. You have to know that. I would never do anything..., have sex with another man against your will. You have to know that."

I did not respond and we ended the conversation there. But, it did worry me that she might get in trouble with a professor. But I believed in her and trusted that she would be smart enough not to jump into that swamp.

Chapter 4

The next few weeks passed with a sort of normalness, a routine, that should have surprised me but did not. We slept in the same bed, ate meals together, and helped in the daily maintenance of the house. Then one day a friend of mine, Raymond, asked me if I could host the following Sunday's football game. Generally, we all went to a friend's house, Eddie, and watched the games at his house. But his house was under construction, adding a room, and Ray knew that I had a big TV in my living room. "Sure, why not? I will get some snacks and you guys can supply the beer."

"Sounds good."

I told Corinne about our game and she offered to be our hostess for the event. I readily agreed but little did I know how she was to host the event. First, she set out a table with bags of chips, various dips, a plate of cheese, and another plate with various crackers. This was before noon, and the game was slated to start at one pm. Up to this point, she had been wearing a pair of slacks and a blouse with a conservative bra underneath. She then went to our room, "Can you let our guests in, I have to change." I gave her a quizzical look, but she turned and walked away before I could ask her any questions.

The first to arrive was Raymond. Dark as midnight, with the typical features of a black man. A wide-nosed, full lips, a round and not unattractive face. Or so Corinne would tell me. He was tall, six feet and a couple of inches. Long legs and a strong body, his chest muscular, his stomach flat and well-formed. His eyes are always friendly, a perpetual smile on his face that started at his eyes. Raymond is in his thirties and is married with two children.

At about twenty minutes after the hour Eddie arrived. Eddie stands five feet nine inches and is the oldest of the four. At the time he was forty-one, separated from his wife for reasons I did not know. A white guy with long legs and a firm ass I am told that Corinne says is his best feature. Perhaps a few pounds overweight, still he was and is a good-looking man. A narrow face, a short and well-kept beard, and blue eyes that pierce anyone looking at him with their intensity.

A few minutes later Scott arrived. Scott is the youngest of our guests at thirty-one, with a sort of swarthy complexion that gave him the look of a pirate, or a more modern description, a biker. He always wore dark clothes that he intentionally wore to make himself look tough. When, in fact, he was a very nice guy who was merely hiding his boyish features from everyone. Thick and unkempt brows, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Wide eyes, with a face that none would call handsome, but neither was he ugly. A bit on the thin side, he never-the-less has a good and well-fit body. He comes about this naturally, just one of the lucky ones who has a natural well-formed physique.

We were all sitting in my living room. I was in my favorite recliner that sat at a slight angle to the seventy-inch TV. Big Raymond was sitting on the loveseat, well laying back, which sat at the opposite angle to the TV as my chair. Directly across from the TV is the couch and Eddie and Scott occupied it at this point.

Suddenly like a wind across the grasslands, beautiful Corinne came down the hallway from the master bedroom. God what a sight she made. Somewhere she had purchased a maid outfit. An extremely sexy maid's outfit, with a corset top and a ruffled skirt, black fishnet stockings, and of course black high heels to show off her incredible legs.

"Gentlemen, there is plenty of food, please dig in. Does anyone want a beer?" The three men had brought beer, but they knew Corinne was going to be hosting, so they put all the beer into the refrigerator. As Corinne said this she leaned over to place some chips on a small table next to the couch along with two kinds of dip. I watched as three men stared at her ass as she leaned over, and I had to hide a smile. She then walked into the kitchen and grabbed some plates and set them next to the food on that small table. She then left the room as we watched the game.

I think it was the second quarter when Eddie made the first comment. "God, your daughter is beautiful. I mean absolutely beautiful."

I gave a small laugh but decided to keep my comments to myself. I looked over at Scott who was the next to comment. "I know she is your what...? Stepdaughter?"

"Adopted daughter, yes," I replied.

He stared at me for half a minute with a curious look on his face, "Well..., I have to ask. Have you ever thought about, you know...?"

I gave him a look of disdain for I had no intention of answering that question. He smiled, knowing I was going to say nothing. Just then Corinne entered the room having overheard our conversation. She immediately walked over and sat in my lap. "Oh, we have more than thought about it." She had a big grin on her face and I am sure I was blushing. "I am his slut now."

I should have protested, jumped up, and said something, but it was pointless. All three men immediately knew it was the truth. This time it was Raymond who spoke up, "So, you are Mark's slut, huh?"

She put her hand on the side of my face and turned my mouth to hers. She kissed me passionately, in front of my three friends. Our mouths separated and she answered, "Yes, I am his slut. I will do whatever he wants. I love it."

Raymond then said, "Well, Mark, how about having your slut take care of us?"

I started to protest but still sitting on my lap she said, "That's up to my Daddy. But, if he wants me to fuck you..., or whatever, I will of course do it." I looked into her eyes, I could not believe what she had said. She then whispered into my ear, "If I take care of them, they won't tell anyone about us."

I looked at her with dismay. My little girl was so grown up, and such a sexual dynamo. For a moment I hesitated, but then I realized what she said was true. "Okay..., Corinne, you are theirs. Whatever they want."

Raymond was already unzipping his pants, "Come over here and suck my cock, young lady." My girl grinned and hopped over to Raymond and kneeled in front of him. She began to suck his cock in the way I had asked her to suck mine, and Raymond seemed to like it. Raymond's cock is probably about the same size as mine, so she had no problem with taking most of his cock into her mouth.

At first, I just watched, transfixed. It was Scott who said, "Turn the sound off. It's distracting." He then took off his shoes and socks. Scott then pulled his pants off and squatted behind Corinne. He reached under her skirt, pulled it up to reveal her bare ass and pussy. "Oh..., perfect," he said. His cock was already hard, he placed it at her opening and began to run it up and down her slit. "Jesus, she is soaking wet."

"Fuck," I accidentally said out loud. I had been rubbing my hands on my thighs, but now I began to undress. First my shoes and socks, and then the rest of my clothes, leaving only my underwear on. I watched as Scott lifted her ass just slightly, and slid the first part of his cock into her. She lifted her face and moaned, "Oh..., yes. F-fuck me, Scott."

"No problem there little lady. God, your pussy is tight and wet. Jesus, you love cock, don't you?"

Her mouth now back on Raymond's cock, she shook her head and said a garbled yes around his manhood. She began to moan as Scott slowly fucked her. His rhythm in her pussy sort of made it difficult for her to suck his cock, so she stroked it while looking back at Scott. "Oh..., fuck. God, fuck me, Scott. Fuck my pussy."

"Jesus this young lady knows how to fuck. God, I hope we can do this again. Shit..., I don't want to cum yet."

He removed his cock from her pussy and stood up. It was Eddie who said, "Let's take her into a bedroom and fuck her." The three men agreed, not even consulting me, so I led them to our bedroom. The guys surrounded her and took off her clothes. It was Scott who pushed her to her knees. She quickly understood what they wanted so that she grasped a cock in each hand while sucking the third. She switched from one to the other, pleasing the three men in turn, sucking and stroking. The guys would randomly reach down and play with her tits and she would smile at them. I now understood that Corinne would never be satisfied with just me in our bed.

Raymond reached down and pulled her to her feet. He then led her to the bed. "On your hands and knees little lady."

Corinne grinned as she got in place, wiggling her ass at the four of us on the bed. "So..., who wants to fuck me now?" I knew then, as I know now, that Corinne is a nympho. She can't get enough of men fucking her. "Come on, who wants to put their cock in me?" This time Scott climbed up behind her and put his cock at Corinne's opening. He not so gently slid his cock into her pussy and began to pump her very quickly. He pinched one ass cheek, then the other, and then slapped both of those ass cheeks very hard. Corinne did not complain, and I heard her begin to moan a bit louder.

Watching her on the bed, wearing nothing but the heels, I began to stroke my cock. I was finally getting into it, "Fuck that is so hot," I said as Eddie lay across the bed in front of Corinne. Scott pushed her head down and she wrapped her mouth around Eddie's seven-inch cock. She took the hint and wrapped her sexy mouth around his cock and began to move slowly up and down on his cock with her mouth. The trio managed to get into a rhythm, Scott fucking Connie while she sucked on Eddie's manhood. "God, f-fuck, that is so hot. So hot. God, she is so hot."

"Do you want a turn, Daddy," Scott asked.

I nodded my head yes and he moved aside as I climbed onto the bed. My cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life. I pushed it into my lovely Corinne and wrapped my hands around her hips. I was not going to last, it was going to be me who first emptied my load this afternoon into her pussy. "Oh..., f-fuck. God, I am going to cum in her pussy."

She lifted her head from Eddie's cock and turned around and looked at me, all the while stroking his manhood. "Yes..., Daddy, fill my pussy with your stuff. F-fill my pussy daddy." Her words lifted my desire, my need to release. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, here..., here I go. Daddy is going to fill your pussy with my stuff. Yes, baby. Yes, fuck, I am going to cum, baby." I then sprayed her insides with my cum. Over and over I pumped her, my sperm filling her love canal. My Corinne loved it, loved me once again cumming in her body.

I finished and then Raymond climbed up behind her. His is the largest of the cocks, perhaps eight inches and fat. He pushed his cock into her and she moaned very loudly. I was already stroking my cock, knowing that I wanted to fuck her again. That my Corinne was going to be fucked a lot this afternoon and into the evening. "Nice pussy, baby. God, you have a nice pussy. Tight..., very tight. I wish my wife could fuck like this. You love taking cock, d-don't you slut? Do you love my big black cock? Do you like me fucking you with my big black cock?"

It was the first time I had ever heard Raymond refer to his blackness. Corinne grinned, still stroking Eddie's cock, "Yes..., yes..., yes. I love your fucking cock, Raymond. Oh God yes..., you can fuck me any time you want. God yes, your cock is very hard. I love it, Ray..."

"Move Eddie. Move off the bed." Eddie did as he instructed and Raymond pushed her onto her belly. He wrapped his arms under and around her, pinning her to the bed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... I am going to cum in your pussy. Do you want me to cum in your pussy, Corinne?"

Her voice sort of scrunched, she replied, "Uh..., y-yes. Fuck I am cumming. Fuck me, Raymond. Fill my pussy." Raymond grunted, holding her roughly to the bed. We could see his hips lift up and down, pounding into her cunt. Harder and harder, he cock like a piston using her pussy. I doubt if she had ever been fucked this hard, but I had a feeling it would not be the last time. "Gaah, f-fuck Ray..."

"Baby..., my turn to cum in your pussy." He pounded away at her. She grunted in response to every stab of his cock in her body. It was obvious that she was enjoying it, enjoying Raymond fucking her. "Oh..., G-God, I..., here I go. F-fuck, here goes my cum little lady. Here goes my load of juice, fuck yes baby." It was obvious that at this point she was cumming inside my Corinne. Squelching noises filled the room as he finished inside my adopted daughter. It was very hot. Watching my girl get fucked this way.

Chapter 5

It was at this point that we decided to give Corinne a break. She was game and wanted to immediately have some more cock, but I jumped in and told the group that she needed a break. I walked her to the shower where she cleaned up. As she was showering, I changed the linens on the bed. Neither Scott nor Eddie had cum yet so it was then that Scott made a wild suggestion. "Baby, Corinne, have you ever been doubled? Have you ever had a cock in your ass and your pussy?"

Now we had not as yet engaged in anal. I was not sure Corinne could handle it so I interjected, "Uhm, we have not done anal yet guys."

"Well, it's about time, don't you think?"

I looked at Corinne and she looked at me, "But my Daddy has to take my virgin ass first."

She then lay back on the bed and I went and got some lube Carol had from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Once I came back with the lube I first lubed my cock thoroughly and then put a gob on my fingers and pushed it into her ass. I was on top of her, her legs spread wide. I placed my dick at her tiny puckered asshole and said, "Baby, this is going to hurt at first."

"It's okay, Daddy. I am your slut, so all of my holes are for you. Push it in Daddy..., fuck my ass."

"Put your hand on your pussy. Play with your clit as I push my cock into your ass, baby."

She smiled at me and began to play with her clit. I pushed my cock into her backside and it popped into her asshole. I stopped immediately, letting her adjust to my cock in her ass. "Daddy..., it's okay. F-fuck my ass..., I can take it."

God, it was so hot the way she almost begged me to fuck her ass. It was so tight, so wonderfully tight that I could not hold back. I began to pump her faster than I should. Especially as this was the first time a man fucked her ass. "Oh baby, I am sorry, I c-can't hold back. Oh, your ass is so tight." At the same time, she had a sort of scrunched look or a grimace on her face. "Fuck, oh my sweet Corinne I am going to fill your ass. F-fuck, baby, here I go." I squirted spray after spray into her backside. I was amazed at how much cum I still had as I had my second orgasm. "Gah," I sort of grunted as I finished in her very tight ass.

I moved aside as Corinne fell to the bed. She turned over and looked at me, "Daddy..., before you get all worried, I am fine. Just fine."

It was Eddie who then said, "Okay, good. Scott, are we going to do this double thing? I want her ass."

Scott then jumped in, "Hey, it was my idea. I get her ass first. You can lay down and she can straddle you and then I get her ass."

"Okay, fine," He said and climbed onto the bed. Corinne moved aside as Eddie lay back on the bed. "Now, straddle me, Corinne," his hand on his cock he continued, "slide down on my cock." I was at the side of the bed so I saw her smile as she slid down on his very rigid cock. "Yes... Fuck yes, you have a nice pussy, Corinne."

"God, your cock is very hard. I love it." Scott then moved behind her. He had the bottle of lube in his hand and squirted some onto his hand. First, he lubed his cock, and then after squirting another glob onto his hand, he pushed it into her ass, cum leaking out of it. "Okay..., go slow. Let me adjust, Scott."

Scott straddled Eddie's right leg and placed his cock at her opening. I sort of moved closer to watch as Scott popped his cock into her rectum. "Ohhh, God..." She groaned, unused to having two cocks inside her. She leaned forward and Eddie wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her mouth to his. It was sort of strange watching Corinne kiss another man but at the same time arousing. Their lips were locked tight, Eddie staying still his cock buried in her pussy. Scott began to pump his cock in and out of her ass.

"Fuck, that's hot," Raymond said. "I sure want some of that ass."

Eddie separated their kiss and his hands found their way to her breasts. He squeezed her mounds but then found her nipples with his fingers and squeezed them roughly with his fingers. "Oh..., God. Fuck, I am so filled up. So fucking filled up..."

Scott then said, "Fuck..., she has a tight ass. I am going to add some juice to that ass, Corinne. Oh God yes, I am going to cum in your fucking hot ass." It was obvious that Scott was quickly about to lose control. He was pounding away at her ass, Eddie holding her in place, his cock barely moving in her pussy. Faster now, his cock moving in and out of her, Scott pounded away at Corinne's rectum. Just watching him fuck her, watching them both fuck Corinne had my cock once again hard. I had never in my life had my dick get hard again so quickly after cumming twice.

"Jesus..., hurry up Scott. Fucking finish."

"Geh, ah, oh, fuck. I..., I am going to cum soon. F-fuck I am going to cum soon. God yes, fuck her ass feels so good. So fucking good." He reached up and squeezed both of her nipples as he fucked his cock in and out of her tight ass. "Sh-shit..., I am going to cum. Fuck, I am going c-cum. Here I go, fuck I am going to cum. F-fuck..., cumming Corinne..., cumming in your ass." He grunted over and over, pumping his cock in and out of her ass, in that zone. Between my cum and his, I could see it leak down her legs from her back hole. There was just something sexy, and wild about watching cum drip down her legs. Something carnal, and sexy about the way she was used. Finally, he began to slow, to finish pumping his cum into her. He pulled out and moved away, Eddie still inside her pussy.

"Okay, on your back. I am going to fuck the shit out of your pussy, Corinne." She quickly obliged and Eddie moved aside as Corinne lay back on the bed. He grasped her thighs under her knees and lifted her legs back, her feet in the air. In one quick motion, he stabbed his cock into her pussy, holding her legs up. He began to fuck in and out of her slowly, sort of teasing her. She put her hands on her tits and squeezed her nipples, "Oh..., fuck me, Eddie. D-don't tease me."

"Oh..., baby. I am going to take my time this time." He wasn't kidding either, he slowly pumped her, taking his time, enjoying her pussy. "You have such a nice pussy, God you feel so fucking good. You are the b-best fuck I have ever had."

Raymond then said, "I know what you mean. I wish my wife fucked the way she does."

Scott looked at Raymond and replied, "I would not mind fucking your wife. She's hot..., and I have never been with a..., never mind."