Sweet Corinne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Black woman..., it's okay, you can say black woman. She is hot, and she fucks, but she is just a bit uptight."

As he said this Scott said, "Well, let us fuck your wife and she might loosen up a bit." There was a big grin on his face, and though he was joking, there was a tone of seriousness to his words. "I mean, maybe she wants some white dick."

Raymond laughed but did not say anything else. I was surprised because I started to believe that perhaps he would not mind sharing his wife.

"Jesus, f-fuck. You have such a nice pussy. God, I love fucking you, Corinne... I am going to fuck you a lot you slutty little girl."

She replied, "If daddy says so, but only if daddy says so." I did not reply. Because I know that I could never be enough for her alone. That she would need other men to keep her sexual appetites fulfilled. I knew that she would always need other men to keep her happy.

Still going slow, Eddie said, "God..., I love your pussy. Fuck you feel so good." He then released her legs, dropping them to the bed. He lay atop her, now pushing his cock into her a bit faster. He brought his mouth to her left breast and began to suck on her nipple. I could see the look on her face and she was enjoying not just the cock going in and out of her pussy, but the mouth on her tit. "Yes, you have a great pussy, baby."

"Oh..., shit, I am cumming on your cock, Eddie. I am fucking cumming. Fucking cumming so well. Jesus, it feels so good."

Eddie then went to her other tit. But instead of sucking her nipple, he bet her tit next to the nipple and then began to suck on it. To mark her. I guess it did not matter. She was enjoying the attention and I did not care about the mark she would have on that tit. He then lifted his mouth and straightened his arms. He looked down at her as he fucked his cock in and out of her pussy. At this point, he was pounding her very hard. He leaned his head back and yelled, "Oh..., f-fuck. Fuck yes... Jesus here comes my load. Here you go you slutty bitch. Here comes my cum into your body. Hell yes, fuck yes, I am going to fuck you again. I..., I am going to fuck you a lot. Shiiiiiiit," He yelled and then sprayed her insides with his juice. He kept pumping her, long after he had finished cumming inside her. He just could not get enough of spraying her insides. But all good things must come to an end and he finally finished his latest climax.

Chapter 6

As I mentioned it had become obvious that Corinne was insatiable. That evening was not over. We continued to fuck her almost until midnight. We all took turns with her, using her for our own needs. All that evening we used her and she never complained. Myself, I came in her four times. The most times I had ever released in one day in my life. The other guys fucked her, came in her various holes, at least that same amount of times. By the end of the evening, we had to carry her to the bath and clean her up. We then carried her to her bed where she passed out immediately.

"I hope we did not overdo it," Raymond commented. "I guess I am feeling a bit guilty now."

"It's okay. We probably did get carried away, but she loved most of it." In a low voice I whispered to him, "Anyway, I would like to talk to you after the other guys leave."

The other guys left after cleaning themselves up. I checked on Corinne as Raymond went and waited in the living room. She was out cold, snoring lightly as I exited our bedroom and headed to the living room. He was sitting on the couch as I entered the room. I sat on my chair and began, "Okay, do you think the guys will keep their mouths shut?"

"I don't think you have any worries there, Mark."

"Good. One other point. It might be a delicate one and if I offend you I am sorry. But, there was some mention of your wife? You know what I mean?"

"I do. I will have to think about it. I truly would not mind, and she has talked about loosening the rules of our marriage over the years. But, I am not sure whether she meant it or was just talking..., fantasizing. I will let you know. Maybe not right away, but eventually."