Sweet Dark Meat

Story Info
Inspired by a Literotica story about 2 cis women.
2k words
4.08
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

This narrative was inspired by a story I read on Literotica that featured two CIS women.

~~

I was half asleep when I heard my doorbell. My next door neighbor Carey was standing on my front porch wearing a cute little black dress and looking pissed when I opened my door that night. "Uh oh, you had another bad date," I guessed.

"I'm too old for this shit," she stated. "This guy was just... UGH. The A Hole would not stop putting his hand up my dress. I got out of his car as soon as he stopped in my driveway, and told him to lose my phone number.

"Other than that how was your date Mrs. Lincoln?" I teased as I pulled her inside saying. "C'mon in girl."

Me and Carey had become good friends after knowing each other a little over a year. She introduced herself to me the day I moved in and we hit it off immediately. She was in her 50s and divorced as was I, so we had that in common. She also had a bit of a potty mouth as well as a good sense of humor, both of which I liked.

"Toni, I am tired of these men thinking that I owe them some pussy because they had pity on me and asked me out," she said, sounding frustrated and looking like she was about to cry.

"Girl... don't let these overgrown boys get to you. The right man for you is out there somewhere," I said, then I rubbed her back for a couple of seconds to comfort her. "C'mon into the kitchen and I'll pour us both a shot of brown liquor. It'll make you feel better, at least you'll think you do, and we can talk."

She used a finger to wipe the runny make-up from underneath her moist eyes. "Shit, I look awful when I cry don't I?" she asked.

"Uh huh, you look a hot mess!" I agreed with her lightheartedly and grabbed a tissue for her from the end table as we walked past it.

"Have a seat," I said when we were in the kitchen, then I turned the TV on and set it to the 80s classic soul music channel.

"Believe it or not I use to listen to soul music when I was a teenager," said Carey.

I grabbed a bottle of my favorite scotch, then poured her a double shot over ice and mixed in some milk. After handing it her I made one for myself and sat down to wait for her to talk more about her frustration. We listened to a double play of Anita Baker songs while we sipped.

"Tony, kick my ass if I mention being interested some man again," she said randomly.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her and said, "Girl you're drunk."

"Maybe I am, but I know what I'm saying," she stated.

My forehead wrinkled when I raised both my eyebrows.

"The jerk I went out with tonight pretended to be a gentleman until he got a couple glasses of wine into me, then he kept touching my pussy," she said. "Every man I go out with is the same, that's why I'm through with them."

"Yeah right, if you knew a man had a big dick you'd let him put his hands anywhere wanted," I teased her.

"If he was black I would," she said matter of factly.

"Alright now," I said jokingly.

"I'm serious," she said. "I've always been curious about black men... and I kissed a black woman when I was in college. Actually my girlfriends use to tease me about wanting a black lover."

"Damn girl, are you sure you know what you're saying, or is that the liquor talking?" I asked with a laugh.

"Mm, it's probably both," she replied.

"Brown liquor is like truth serum," I said.

She laughed before saying, "I guess it is."

It hasn't been all on me though, y'all seem to be attracted to me too."

"Y'all," I responded, pretending to be offended.

"Black people, silly. You know how I meant that," she stated.

"Yeah I do," I agreed, then we were quiet for a few seconds. She took a deep breath then continued speaking. "After the guy left tonight I was frustrated and angry. I started thinking about why this keeps happening and I realized it's because I keep waiting for men to approach me. From now on, when I see someone I'm interested in I'm going to make a move on them."

She looked at me for a moment, then said. "Damn, I'm talking too much, I think I've had enough to drink."

"Go ahead and say whatever is on your mind," I encouraged.

She took another deep breath and pressed her lips together before saying, then she looked at me nervously while spinning the empty glass she was holding in her right hand.

I looked directly into her eyes, there was a look of arousal in them. "I came over here because I decided to take charge of who I want to be with," she said and suddenly stood up, sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"Carey we need to talk about something," I said in that tone of voice no one likes to hear.

Her face immediately contorted from what I suspect was a combination of concern, fear, doubt, and regret. "Oh Toni, I've fucked up haven't I. I saw the rainbow themed stuff you have... and I thought... I thought. Toni, I... please don't let this affect our friendship."

"It's okay. That's not the problem," I assured her.

"What is it then? You're not attracted to me are you?" she asked then tears began to wellup in her eyes.

Without saying a word I nudged her to stand up, then I stood up too. I smiled at her nervously as I tugged my sash to un-tie my robe. It fell open and my full round breasts with their black nipples spilled out. I then stood there gathering my nerve while looking at Carey's eyes scan my body.

"Toni, your breasts are gorgeous," she said as thirst returned to her eyes. "Mmmm, I like your curvy body." Then she focused on the bulge in my panties.

"That's what we need to talk about." I said, then I tugged my panties down for enough to reveal my dick and heavy hanging balls. She was so surprised her eyes bugged out and she gasped out loud before saying. "Oh my fucking God, you have a cock. How is that possible? You look just like a woman."

"Anything is possible with modern medicine and money," I replied.

"Excuse me," she said with a confused look on her face.

"I've taken female hormones and had a small amount of surgery on my face to make my body match my brain," I explained, then I bit part of my bottom lip before adding, "I hope this doesn't change how you look at me."

"Oh Toni, I love you regardless," she stated.

I exhaled when she said that, and I realized how much her acceptance mattered to me. She was perceptive enough to know that I could use a hug and she opened her arms to me. I instinctively stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her. We held each other for a moment, then we looked into each other's eyes. Her mouth opened and I stuck my tongue into it. We swapped spit until she pulled back and said, "Let's go to your bedroom."

~

As soon as we walked through the door she reached behind herself and unzipped her dress, before taking it off and draping it over a chair. She was stunning in her lacy black bra and matching panties. She held her gaze on me as she took her bra off, then tugged her panties down revealing her curly red bush and thick pussylips.

She then laid on my bed and looked at me sweetly. I slipped out of my panties and laid my head on the pillow beside hers. We kissed each tenderly and stroked the other's face lovingly. After a few moments of bonding we broke our kiss and exchanged smiles. Carey then looked down at my sex before taking my dick and balls into her hand. "Do you get hard?" she asked as she fondled me.

"It gets firm, but not hard enough to use for fucking," I answered honestly.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because of the hormones that make me look like a woman. I prefer to be a bottom anyway, so it doesn't matter, I explained.

She looked pensive as she stared at it, then said, "Would it feel good if I sucked it?"

"Mmmm hmmm," I responded.

"May I?" she asked.

"You know what..." I began. "I've never let anybody touch be there since I transitioned, because I thought I was straight and I only like straight men, but after tonight I might be bi."

She grinned widely then she moved down so her face close to my dick and pulled my foreskin back until the small mushroom head popped out.

"Mmmm Toni, this is a beautiful little cock. I don't know if I can deepthroat it, but I'll give it my best shot," she said playfully while looking at me with a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Do the best you can," I said and giggled.

She gently licked the head of my dick, then circled it with the tip of her tongue before taking it into her mouth and sucking it.

"Mmmm, so it does get bigger huh," she said after it hardened to three quarters chubby.

"Mmm hmmm. I've always been a grower not a shower," I explained.

"It's so beautiful," she said just before it disappeared into her mouth.

"Come here," I said as I gave her hip a tug to get her to get into the 69 position. After she straddled my face I used my fingers to spread her pussylips. He musky pussy scent was strong and I wondered if more had happened with her date than she'd let on.

"Please make love to my pussy," said Carey, with need in her voice.

"I love the sexy way you talk," I said, then I inhaled her fragrance and buried my nose the hair on her taint. She smelled like a mix of her womanly scent and the fragrance of the selfcare products she'd used. I tasted her tangy pussy juices when I stuck my tongue as deep into her hole as I could. She groaned on my dick in response.

"Carey your pussy tastes delicious." I said, then I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it.

"Mmm yes, that's how I like it," she moaned. "Suck my clit Toni."

I love being talked to like that and I gladly took her clit into my mouth and sucked it. It was big and I sucked it like it was a dick. She started rocking her coochie against my mouth like she was fucking it. "Oh my god, you're going to make me cum," she said breathlessly after a few moments.

I kept up my attention on her clit as I slid two fingers inside her and rubbed her g-spot. "Oh my God Toni I'm going to cum." She said loudly, then she began aggressively bobbing up and down on my dick and grinding her pussy on her mouth.

We went at it like that until I felt my nut rising. When my body tense up, apparently that pushed her over the edge too and we came together.

"Thank you Toni. That was amazing," she said as we laid side by side slowly coming down.

"Anytime," I said.

"Maybe I'll try to ride it next time," she giggled.