Sweet Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting at the base of her spine, just above her buttocks, he slowly massaged upwards, and then traced his hands down her sides. He rubbed her shoulders and the back of her neck...slowly but surely the tenseness of her muscles faded.

He kneeled as she rolled over and slid off her pajama bottoms, and then he placed her foot against his chest.

Massaging the oil into her foot, between her toes and around her ankle, and then worked up her calf.

Moving up to her thighs, she had to spread her legs a bit; he reached the very top of her thigh and felt the side of his hand brush against her softness.

He stopped massaging her thigh and moved back down, starting the process over again on her other leg, starting at her foot.

Then he moved and sat beside her, running his fingers over the back of her hand, slowly massaging his way up her arm, till he reached her shoulder.

He straddled her again, moving away from her neck and kissed his way down the right side of her body, running his hands over her back, just above where his lips trailed.

When he reached her lower back, he moved his hands down to her ass and started squeezing it lightly, letting his hands explore while he kissed her lower back.

"I'm done with your back. If you roll over, I'll continue with the rest of the massage."

He was spending more time just letting his fingertips lightly trace on her skin than doing a muscle massage.

He kissed his way up her stomach, stopping as he reached the swell of her breast; he looked up into her eyes and ran the tip of his finger around the base of her breasts...spiraling upward to her nipple, then leaned forward to do the same thing with his lips, letting the tip of his tongue trace around her breast.

As he worked his way lower, he teased her, rubbing around her thighs

"You're driving me insane. If you don't do something soon, I'm going to scream."

She watched as he knelt between her legs and felt his hardness finally at her entrance.

Closing her eyes, she felt him slide deep inside...trembling as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Each penetration made her moans grow louder as she let the passion flow over her body.

She felt him push her legs wider for deeper penetration...meeting each thrust with one of her own as the intensity grew.

As they laid on the bed, both covered with sweat and sticky passion, they shared a passionate kiss.

Chapter Six

Six months before wedding...

Tamara, Quinn and Tori went to order their dresses, so that Tamara would have the support and help that she needed.

Tamara sat in the passenger seat of Tori's car with a sigh.

"If you don't want to do this, we don't have to." Tori ensured her with a slight smile.

"What do you mean; we can't go naked at the wedding." Quinn said from the backseat.

"That's not what I mean, Quinn." Tori noted, looking at Quinn.

Quinn looked at her with a puzzled look on her face.

"You didn't tell Quinn?" Tori asked, looking over at Tamara.

"No, I told you that I didn't want anyone to know." Tamara replied, crossing her arms.

"Don't want anyone to know what?" Quinn questioned, poking her head up into the front seat.

Tamara gave Tori a mean look and pushed Quinn back into the backseat.

"It's something that's not going to happen again, so let's just go get our dresses ordered." Tamara said, looking out the window.

After arriving at the dress shop, the girls went in to choose their dresses for Tamara's wedding.

Sitting on the bench seemed like forever while the models went from dress to dress until Tamara chose the nine hundred dollar, strapless princess A-line with a chapel train.

"What other colors does it come in?" Tamara asked, looking at the consultant.

"They are all either white or ivory, but I can give you the color pallet for the trim color."

"I would like to have ivory."

The consultant smiled and nodded.

After Tamara changed, and chose the other color for her dress...orange...it was Tori and Quinn's turn after they went out to eat and came back for their appointment.

"I would like for them to be wearing the same orange as on my dress if we can find something in that color." Tamara noted, sitting on the bench.

Tori and Quinn looked at each other.

"Why orange?" Tori questioned with a puzzled look.

"Halloween themed wedding." Tamara replied with a smile.

After going through the dresses around their budget, Tamara wanted the spaghetti strap long chiffon in the same orange as on her dress...perfect; but it was over the budget they discussed.

"I don't like long dresses." Tori complained, looking at Tamara.

"And it's over our budget." Quinn added, crossing her arms.

Tamara felt hurt to hear her closest friends criticize the dress she loved.

"If I pay the extra thirty dollars on each dress, will you wear them?" Tamara asked, frustrated.

The girls looked at each other and back to Tamara.

"If this is what you want, we will pay the full price. It's your wedding, not ours and we need to respect that more." Tori replied, feeling embarrassed at how she had been acting.

Back in the car, Tamara turned around to look at Quinn in the backseat.

"I was thinking...you're my best friend and I know I can trust you with the secret I told Tori."

Quinn leaned forward as Tamara told her the secret that had been making her more stressed than the whole wedding itself.

"I don't want anyone to know. It's bad enough that I've done it and stressing over it."

Chapter Seven

Five months before the wedding...

Tamara was with Zeb at the bakery to do some wedding cake tasting.

"What do you think about a chocolate cake?" Tamara asked, looking over to Zeb.

"It's whatever you want."

"Well, I don't particularly like white cake. That's why I asked."

"Okay, chocolate cake it is."

Tamara just smiled. She had a picture in her mind of the cake she wanted and hoped that the baker could make her vision become a reality.

"I want it to be orange and black with spider webs and black sparkling roses on the top."

The baker nodded and jotted down notes.

After the bakery, they were off to talk to their caterer and discuss the food for the reception.

Before getting out of the car, Zeb looked over at Tamara.

"Are you sure that you want this place for the reception?" He questioned with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yes, it's big enough and I love their food." She replied, stepping out of the car.

Zeb nodded and followed her inside.

After looking at the choices given to them for a fall inspired meal in their price range, Tamara and Zeb agreed on a four course dinner including a vegetarian alternative and cocktail hour.

***

Three months before the wedding...

Tamara was sitting at the kitchen table, looking through templates of wedding invitations from the local store, choosing the best one.

"It doesn't matter on the type of font, but the wording should be unique because of the Halloween theme." Tamara noted, looking over at Tori, who was on the other side of the template filled table.

"What do you want it to say?" Tori asked, picking up the sample choices.

"Well, I was thinking the traditional 'You are invited' stuff, but on top maybe something like 'Til death do us part' with our names. Like this one." She replied, handing her sister a sample.

"I like that one." Tori said with a smile.

"Now all I have to do is finalize the guest list and order the invitations." She noted, looking down at her notebook.

"Do you have enough time with mid-terms coming up?" Tori questioned, putting her hand on the notebook.

"I do need to put back some time to study, but I think I can handle it." She replied, looking up at her.

"Do you need help with studying?" Tori asked, taking her hand away.

"Mateo offered to help, but I don't know if I should take up the offer." She noted, closing her notebook.

"Afraid of what might happen between you if you go?" Tori questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Kind of; I mean, I'm sure it won't happen again, but there's always that chance because it's happened already." She replied, starting to clean off the table.

"I would take the offer. As you said, it was a one-time thing and it wouldn't happen again." Tori said, helping Tamara clean.

Tamara smiled and looked back down at the invitation samples in her hands.

Chapter Eight

Two months before the wedding...

It was about 8:00pm and Tamara was on her bed, addressing wedding invitations when she looked at her watch...she was going to be late for her study session with Mateo.

In the dorm parking lot, she struggled to close the door of her car.

"Damn piece of crap!" She exclaimed and slammed the door...finally it stayed and she locked it.

She walked up the sidewalk up to the doors and up on the elevator to Mateo's room.

Tamara poked her head into the room and saw that Mateo laying, shirtless, on his bed, watching TV.

When his eyes met hers, he smiled and motioned her to come in.

She walked over and sat at the desk, taking her notes out of her book bag and handing them to Mateo.

Looking at them, he calmly asked her a questioned from them.

"Well..." She mumbled, distracted by his muscles not being covered by a shirt.

"I know it's distracting, but it makes studying more effective." He said with a wink.

For about an hour, he quizzed her while she tried to stay focused on the material; the he laid the notes on the desk beside her.

"Good job." He complimented.

She stood up, taking off her shirt, straddled him and their lips interlocked.

She struggled with his belt, but soon undid it and proceeded to strip him.

She pulled down his boxers to reveal his hardness...smiling as she took it in her hand and began to stroke him.

His breathing became heavier as he neared climax, but she wasn't going to let him.

"Not yet." She said and placed Mateo's hands on her bare breasts.

One of his hands ran across Tamara's stomach and belly button, and down into her jeans to her softness.

He could feel the warmth and the moisture on his fingertips; and began to finger her slowly.

Her breathing quickened and her hips began to thrust forward as she tried to take off her jeans.

Mateo allowed her to take them off...he wanted her fingers pulling at his hair, her nails against his chest, her lips on his neck.

He pushed her down...he knew exactly what she wanted and how much he could do with her.

He entered her...their bodies moved together. She rocked against him, feeling rushing waves of pleasure coursing through her body...she couldn't think of anything but his hands on her and her moans quickly bordered on screams as she felt his pace become faster.

He picked her up and rested her back against the door while he thrust inside her...she dug her fingernails into his back as he threw his head back...body tightening and he exploded.

As they began to come down off their high of ecstasy...he kissed her nose and cheek.

"Whatever this is between us; I don't want it to stop." She whispered, looking into his eyes, as she lowered her feet to the floor.

He just smiled and gently kissed her.

Chapter Nine

The next morning, Tamara woke up with her head on Zeb's chest.

"What am I doing? I'm supposed to be getting married soon and I'm losing it." She thought to herself as she ran her hands over her face.

Walking into the bathroom, she splashed water on her face, hoping it would help her mind from racing...Zeb walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Good morning." He said with a smile.

Only thing she could manage to do was smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"What are you going to do today?" He questioned, letting her out of his embrace.

"I need to go get the tuxes and deliver them to the guys." She replied, walking out of the bathroom.

"Aren't I supposed to do that?" He asked, following her.

"Yes, but you have to go to work." She noted with a slight smile.

Zeb rolled his eyes and sighed.

"We have a week long honeymoon, you need to get some work in and I need to study more." She informed, sitting on the bed.

"I thought you knew all of it." He said, leaning against the bathroom door frame.

"I guess I'm just being modest." She replied, blushing.

He chuckled and went to the closet.

"I guess I'll get ready to go to work." He said, pulling out his work clothes.

Later, Tamara found herself in front of the dorm room door she was the night before. Her heart pounded when she knocked.

"Hey, Tamara." Mateo greeted with a smile.

"I brought you your tux for the wedding." She noted, handing it to him.

"Oh, okay." He noted while his smile faded.

She went to turn away to go meet Tori and Quinn for lunch, but turned back and looked at him.

"Listen, last night was great and all, but Zeb and I are getting married. I can't be doing this and if you can't accept that, then make up an excuse to get out of the wedding or I'm going to tell Zeb everything." She informed, crossing her arms.

Mateo just nodded and watched her walk down the hallway toward the elevator.

Meeting the girls for lunch, Tamara pulled up to the restaurant and put her car in park.

While she looked in the window where her best friend and sister were sitting, she sighed...she had to talk to someone and they already knew her secret.

Walking in, she looked at her feet until she reached the table.

"What's going on? You don't look like you're feeling well." Quinn noted, looking over at Tamara.

"I'm not. I need to talk to someone." She replied, folding her hands on the table in front of her.

"Well, we're listening." Tori said with a slight smile.

"Do you remember that secret that I told you?" She asked, not looking up from her hands.

The girls nodded, setting down their menus.

"Well, it didn't only happen once. It was more like three or four times."

"What are you going to do?" Tori questioned.

"I'm not sure until this coming weekend."

"Why then?" Quinn asked.

"Well...um...I may be pregnant."

"Mateo's?" Tori questioned.

"Yes. Zeb and I have been using protection."

The girls were silent for a moment.

"Don't say a word; I can see it in your face. I know I screwed up and I have to pay the price for it." Tamara said, looking up.

"Do you still want to go on with the wedding?" Tori asked.

"I don't know." She whispered with tears coming to her eyes.

The rest of their lunch date, the girls were silent.

Chapter Ten

One month before the wedding...

Tamara became distant with Zeb, once again, but he just thought it was the stress over the wedding being so close.

"You have to tell him." Tori said, holding the phone in one hand and painting her toenails with the other.

"What if he cancels the wedding?" Tamara asked, pacing by her car in her own driveway.

"There's more to worry about than the wedding, Sweetie."

Tamara sighed...she knew her sister was right.

"Are you coming in?" Zeb questioned, opening the front door.

Tamara waved a hand at him and turned to face her car.

"I have to go, Zeb just yelled for me."

"Okay, take it easy."

Tamara pushed the end button on her cell phone, sighed and walked into the house she called home for over a year.

"Sorry, I was on the phone with Tori talking about the wedding." She informed, shutting the door behind her.

"It's okay. Are you sure you don't want to elope? You seem so stressed. I hate to see you like this." He asked with a concerned look.

She turned to look at him with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, wanting to pull her close.

"I've gained weight and can barely fit into my wedding dress." She replied, running her hand across her stomach.

"Then we can by a cheap dress at the department store." He said with a smile.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I've gained weight because I'm pregnant." She informed with a sigh.

"We were so careful not to let that happen until after the wedding." He noted, taking a step forward.

Tamara stepped back toward the door.

"You were careful, but I wasn't." She said, looking at her feet.

"What do you mean? You didn't stop taking your pills because I see you take them every day." He asked.

"Pills only work a percentage of the time especially when you're not using a condom." She replied explained.

"The only time I didn't use one was at the beach and I know that you would be showing at least a little by now if it happen then." He noted, looking down at her stomach.

"Zeb...it's not your baby." She finally said, her heart pounding in her ears.

Zeb was shocked as he leaned on the wall for support.

"Then whose baby is it?" He questioned with wide eyes.

Tamara turned her back to him and looked at the door.

"Whose baby is it?" He repeated getting angry.

"Mateo's." She replied and walked out of the house and to her car.

Zeb stood on the porch, looking at her with tears in his eyes.

"The wedding is canceled and I will be at my sister's until you and I figure out what we want to do." She informed; then got into her car and drove away.

***

The mouse cursor on the computer clicked on the word print.

When the printer was finished, she grabbed her three-hole punch and placed the papers in order with the words 'Sweet Darkness' on the front page.

Tamara, carefully put the pile of papers in a three ring binder and into her bag, heading to see Zeb for the weekend.

When she arrived, there was another boy in the dorm room with him.

"Tamara, I don't think you have met my frat brother." Zeb noted as the boy turned around.

"Hi, my name is Mateo." He introduced himself.

Tamara's heart pounded...she knew she would have a lot of explaining to do.

12