Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Enjoying being woke up during the night.
1k words
4
3.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry was sound asleep, enjoying a very pleasant dream that his dick was being stroked, lovingly and very well, the dream felt so real, it really felt amazing. The pleasure was unbelievably great, almost real, it raised him from the deep sleep to a point of the feeling being almost real, it felt that great. He began to stretch his legs, trying to increase his contact with the dream world when he started hearing Samantha's voice, confusion started to set in, he was having an amazing dream of his dick being lovingly stroked by an amazing sexy woman on a sexy beach, yet he was starting to make out Sam's voice, he gradually listened to the voice.

"honey, did I wake you? Sorry I thought you were awake, are you dreaming a sexy dream?"

Barry was gradually waking up, thinking about his dick being stroked, on a beautiful beach, in beautiful heat, by a beautiful woman, a beautiful woman that sounded like Sam, but he wasn't on a beach, it was winter so the heat wouldn't be beautiful and it really felt like his dick had a hand gliding along it, repeatedly gliding with a gentle but lubed grip, it felt so real. Barry opened his eyes, he was in bed, Sam's bedside light was on, the Doona was pulled back, Sam was kneeling beside Barry, Sam was stroking his dick with one hand, one well lubed hand, her other hand was gently cradling his balls, it felt so amazing.

Sam said "O-your awake, I hope I didn't wake you, I thought you were asleep, did I wake you, I'm just a little bit horny, does this feel good?"

Barry quickly trying to gather what was happening while he woke up, his dick and balls felt amazing, he looked at his dick, Sam's hand was gripping it, and sliding up and down his dick, it felt amazing. Sam was in a kneeling position beside him on her knees, but was moving up and down, Barry's balls were starting to tingle. He looked at Sam's eyes and began to say in between deep gasping breaths

"I was asleep but if this is how your going to wake me you can be my alarm every day. O-god that feels amazing. I thought I was dreaming but this is way better, O-god, sorry I was asleep"

Sam smirked, she loved having this sort of power over Barry. Sam replied with "I knew you were asleep, I was too but woke up a bit horny. I gave you a cuddle and rubbed your dick but you kept snoring, I ran my fingers up my thigh and gently ran my finger along my pussy, it was then that I realised how wet my pussy was. It was hot and wet, I started rubbing it and it felt great, I then started fingering my pussy in between rubs, it was feeling better and better. I got to a point where I rolled onto my back and with one leg over you and my legs spread wide I finger fucked my pussy hard while pinching my clit until I cum and cum hard I did. After I cum I started running my fingers from my pussy covered in pussy juice and over my anus, it felt really naughty but good, you were laying beside me, well under my leg and I was rubbing myself like that. O-god this all feels so naughty but god it's good."

Barry gasped "O-god, that feels so amazing, but I wish I had seen you rubbing yourself like that and cumming."

Sam tightened her grip on Barry's dick, and she started bobbing up and down faster, starting to breath deeper and deeper, and a little moan every now and again.

Sam added "I cum hard and not once, when I rubbed my anus and pussy together it felt so naughty, but fuck it was good. When I stated coming down from that orgasm i still felt horny but a bit guilty, that's when I grabbed the lube and sat up here to wake you up."

Barry was listening and watching her move, every part of her was moving in time with the strokes of his dick, his balls were feeling lots of love from their massage. Her nipples were erect and with each move her boobs were bouncing so nicely.

Barry asked "I love your story and this feels totally amazing I wish I woke like this more often, but why are you bouncing up and down?"

Sam closed her eyes and gasped, her bouncing was becoming more pronounced and faster, her grip on Barry's dick was getting tighter, her grip was sliding along his dick and past the head like a dick slides in and out of a pussy, as her hand went over and past his knob her grip closed tighter like a pussy closing then being forced open when the action slides the other way. Barry was about to shoot his cum every where.

Sam gasped and tried to say "when I got up here and started stroking your dick I remembered how horny I was and grabbed my big dildo that is shaped like a big dick, you know the one you love sliding it in and out of my pussy until I cum hard."

"Yes, but how?"

Sam replied with "o-god, it feels so amazing, I can't explain in any detail because I don't know how I'm doing it but I straddled it like a dick, and I'm holding its base with my feet while I fuck it, o-fuck it feels big and good, I feel like I'm straddling a guy right here beside you and am fucking him while I pull your dick, O-FUCK" as she started to cum, again, and hard.

As soon as Barry heard her story and heard her cumming he started shooting cum everywhere as well. He shot his load from the end of his dick across his belly, Sam didn't slow here stroking down because she was distracted while she cum. Barry kept cumming, he had cum all over his belly, and Samantha's hand.They began to recover from their orgasms, they cuddled with so much love for each other.