Sweet Dreams

Story Info
A dream or wish... you decide.
1.2k words
3.67
859
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDIVA
DDIVA
2 Followers

The sound of the waves against the shoreline was a soft rhythm that set the pace for the evening. I could hear it, rhythmic and steady like two bodies matching speed, while I walked to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. I was lost in thought wishing he were here with me. But alas, our schedules had him in an entirely different city. It didn't matter though, even with thoughts of him burning in my mind, I was in my happy place. I could hear the water and smell the salt air.

Standing there in nothing by my short cheetah print robe and fuzzy slippers, I could feel a breeze blow throw the open windows and shiver chilled me if only a bit, making my nipples erect and only make me think of him more. Dammit, I came here to rest, and get my head straight, not think about him. I had been doing nothing but working and had not taken time to relax in a long while. It was time for a bit of self-care, I chuckled to myself knowing the self-care this weekend would definitely come from the not so "little friend" I had packed in my weekender bag.

Deciding since I was alone there was no time like the present for the bit of release and self-care I needed. I took my glass of wine and walked through the house to the sun porch and watched the sun sink into the water. It was now dark with only the light of the moon shining through the windows. The rhythm of the water only made me wet thinking about just how much I missed him, his touch, his hands on my body.

Laying back on the sofa I stretched out my legs and propped them on the ottoman in front of me letting my robe fall open. I turned on some soft music on my playlist, which only made me think of him more. Reaching into the weekender bag that I'd yet to put in the bedroom, I fished out the "self-care" tool that would provide the release I was needing. As I sat there listening to the waves, my legs parted, and I could already feel the growing wetness and need for release.

I stroked my parted lips and giggled to myself at the pleasure that only the slightest touch provided to my warm and waiting pussy. Damn, he was missing this, why did he have to work this weekend? Oh well, no crying over lost cock I chuckled and began to stroke the wet folds bringing myself to near orgasm. Nice and slick, it was then I inserted the thick toy that I knew would bring me over the edge, I knew because it reminded me of him. My head fell back against the cushion of the sofa and with my eyes closed I pictured him being the one providing me pleasure, with his mouth, his tongue, his fingers, and his beautiful cock. Working my "friend" in and out with the rhythm of the lapping waves, I was near orgasm when I swear, I thought I heard something, but I was too frenzied with the need of release to hear the door to the house open. I continued working the thick phallus between my folds and I know I felt a catch in my breathe as I neared orgasm, when I heard a slight cough and him say "Well now, isn't this quite the greeting, and the vision is hot." I thought I was dreaming until he leaned down and removed the toy from between my lips and kissed the hot wet puddle between my legs.

I barely had time to open my eyes, to make sure it really was him, even though I knew that voice, those hands. He spread my legs further and lapped at my clit. He knew just how to send me over the edge. Sucking and biting stopping only long enough to insert his fingers, look up at me and say, "Baby, you're so sweet." I know I came as he slid his fingers into me. This had to be a dream, not real. But yet, there he was, on his knees, licking and teasing the juices from my body. Damn, he was good at that. I'd said many times he was the best lover I ever had. And it wasn't a lie. He knew my body, sometimes I think better than I did. He continued to work his fingers in and out, as clenched around them, shuddering in orgasm. But he didn't stop, he continued to lick and tease, brining me to the brink of one more time and then he stopped, looked up and said.... "Really, you decided to start without me?"

I looked down at him panting, barely able to breathe and through ragged breath said, "Oh My God, why did you stop?" With that he chuckled with the laugh that only made me hotter and wetter, and said, "so I could do this." With that he picked me up and carried me down the hall to the bedroom.

Tossing me on the bed, he stood before me stripping off his clothes. I lay there, naked, hot, wet, wanting, and watching. He pulled his shirt off and the broad chest that I loved to touch, caress and kiss was bare before me. This was the first time he'd ever teased me like this. I think he found humor in watching the "lust" in my eyes. He pulled off his boots and kicked them to the side, unbuckled his belt and his wranglers fell to the floor revealing what he knew I wanted. Because he never wore underwear, his cock sprang forth like the ready soldier he was. I know I licked my lips out of pure instinct, want, and lust. I rolled up onto my knees and began to crawl towards him, wanting to taste him, feel him in my mouth, but he shook his head and said, no babe, not yet. Taken aback at hearing the word NO, I pouted.

The next thing I knew he had my legs apart and he went back to work with his mouth, teasing, biting and sucking. My legs were over his shoulders providing him with complete and total control of me, not allowing me to move unless he allowed it. He licked down the wet folds tasting, nibbling the length of my wet slit until he did it again and I felt his tongue on the most tender spot, yes, he'd dipped it into my ass, making me squeak. He knew that would happen, because like I said, sometimes he knew my body better than I did. "You know you like it, when I lick your ass," he growled, and the next thing I knew he'd flipped me onto all fours to allow better access. I thought I knew what was coming next, but he surprised me by thrusting in one deep push all the way into my wet and waiting pussy, so deep that he hit my cervix, making me cum instantly. Panting, I couldn't say a word, but instead, only try to breathe and match the rhythm he set...He had surprised me and managed to get another to take his weekend shift but didn't tell me.

And what a surprise it was.

Waking up this morning, I was unsure of where I was. The room was warm, and I knew I was naked beneath the covers, but when I rolled over, I discovered, it was only a dream. The sweetest dream. I hopped out of bed, yes wet, but ready to have a kick ass day. Today, nothing would bother me. 😉

DDIVA
DDIVA
2 Followers