Arriving Home

Story Info
Watching and enjoying leading to mutual self gratification.
2k words
4.19
7.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden had to leave work early, he couldn't hold back the thoughts any longer. Plus going to the last meeting of the day with an erection pushing hard to get out, would not be a good thing. He has had this thought for weeks now and it is about time he acted on it. The key was to get home before Cara, so that he could prepare.

As Aiden sat quietly in the corner of the bedroom he wondered how Cara will react when she sees what is laid out on the bed. Just as Aiden's anticipation is becoming too much, he hears the key hit the lock.

Cara opens the door and calls out "Babe, what are you doing home so early". Aiden doesn't call back he wants her to come to him. Cara calls out a couple more times as she walks through the house, but Aiden knows she will be coming to the bedroom, she always changes after work. "Babe, hey Babe..." getting closer and closer. Cara's hand grabs the door knob, and as she opens the door her gaze is drawn to the bed. It is not in its usual state, the usual stack of pillows and designer comforter has been replaced by towels, new pillows and a serving tray. Laid out on the tray is an assortment of toys, adult toys, and a glass pump bottle of lube.

Cara's eyes dart around the room and find Aiden sitting in the corner. Cara starts to speak "What..." and Aiden lifts his finger to his lips signaling, no talking. Cara, "But.." Aiden nods his head towards the tray and raises a brow, and smirks. Cara looks back at the tray and back at Aiden and notices the bulge in his pants, then with a smirk and a shoulder raise she decides, "Ok, I'll Play"

Cara looks Aiden up and down as he sits there quietly watching her. Cara bites her lower lip and brings her hands up to her neck. Just to run them down over her white silk blouse pulling the shirt a little tighter to push the material against her amazing breasts and her now erect nipples. Her hands keep moving down to the belt of her form fitting pencil skirt. Cara is a stunning business woman during the day always dressed as a professional. However, Aiden knows that she always likes to have something sexy under the professional attire. With her skirt undone she lets it fall to the floor and Aidens eyes follow. Just to run his gaze back up the curves of her legs, covered in thigh high stockings. Cara's blouse now unbuttoned showing that under her professional attire was a sexy lace lingerie set.

Aiden is fighting the desire to get out of the chair and ravage Cara, but this is what he wanted. He wanted the tease, the build up, the show.

Cara turns to show her ass to Aiden knowing he struggles to keep his hands off her firm full cheeks. It is not a tiny runway model butt or the now popular oversized ass. It is round, and full, and firm and perfect and it should be with the workouts she puts in. She pulls her panties down bending at the waist so that Aiden gets a long clear view of her backside. As she raises back up, she turns and throws her panties at Aiden. Aiden raises them to his face and takes a long inhale. He has always loved her scent. His cock twitches reacting to how wet they are, Cara is definitely enjoying herself.

While he is distracted Cara removes her bra and crawls onto the bed to inspect the tray of toys a little closer. Some are familiar and some are new. The first two she recognizes as hers, a discreet bullet vibrator and multi-colored glass dildo. The vibrator she has enjoyed before and the dildo was a gift that she has been hesitant to try. Then there were the other items, a small butt plug with a heart gem, and what Cara recognized as the Magic Wand. Completing the tray there was the bottle of lube she noticed earlier.

She couldn't believe it, she knew Aiden didn't mind her using the vibrator from time to time but this was another level. Cara was also a little surprised how much she was enjoying being watched. Her pussy was radiating warmth and getting wetter by the second, she was ready for some attention.

Grabbing her familiar vibrator off the tray she positioned herself so that Aiden had a good view of her pussy, and so she could watch his reaction. Cara reached out with her left hand and put a few strong pumps of lube into it. Then ran her hand all over her soft round breasts making them shine and making her nipples fully erect. Enjoying the feeling of the slippery wet lube on her breasts. She began to massage and knead them with her left hand and with vibrator in her right hand she eased it down between her legs through the nicely groomed triangular patch of hair and down the right side of her labia and back up the left. The vibrations, even on the lower setting, made her hips twitch and sent a tingle up her back.

Cara now pinching, and rolling her hard nipples in her fingers. Her breathing getting deeper as she try's to keep in control but failing. Right hand, vibrator gripped firmly, is circling her clit and running up and down her labia. Moaning with each pass over her clit. She is getting close to orgasm and she is loving having Aiden's eyes on her as she does. She closes her eyes and puts her head back knowing she is about to cum.

Aiden enjoying the wet panties on his face, finally lowers them to see Cara positioned just right on the bed to give him the personal show he was hoping for. Aidens cock was hard since he left work just thinking about this scene over and over in his mind. At least he thought it was hard, but now it is a level of hard he has never felt before.

As Cara ran the vibrator over her pussy Aiden could tell by the grinding of Cara's hips and the tightening of her well defined body that she was getting close to orgasm. He looked up from between her legs to see that she had closed her eyes and pushed her head back into the pillows. He took this opportunity to get himself naked, and free his raging hard on.

Then sitting back in the chair with a more reclined position so he could comfortably stroking his dick. Cara was closing in on what would her first orgasm of the night, Aiden couldn't stand it anymore, having his own bottle of lube by the chair he liberally spread it over the head, down the shaft and over his balls, making sure everything was slick.

Cara's moaning and grinding on the bed. Lifting and lowering her hips into the vibrator as it hummed on her clit. Her feet flat on the bed and her legs bent at the knee so she could push into it. Suddenly she stopped and her hips fell back to the bed and her muscles tightened and she held her breath enjoying the wave of orgasm running through her.

Cara's eyes opened as her orgasm passed and she looked to Aiden hoping he enjoyed the show. She was excited to see Aiden cock in hand, slick and shiny with lube. He was running his hand up and down from tip to sack but she wouldn't say he was "jerking it", he was massaging it. Somehow it looked bigger or stiffer than normal. Aiden had a nice dick, not overly large but bigger than average with good girth. Being circumcised he had a wonderful tip and a gentle curve to his left that fit Cara just right.

Cara wanted more. She wanted Aiden to come over to the bed and put his throbbing cock into her hot wet pussy. Cara even said as much to Aiden, but he didn't speak he just nodded again to the tray.

Amazed and a little annoyed at his restraint, just sitting and massaging his dick so obviously ready for riding. She turned to the tray and grabbed the glass dildo with the multi colored glass swirls and ribs, it was as much a piece of art as it was an instrument for pleasure. Wondering why she had stayed away from it so long.

She added more lubricant then ran the length of the piece of art along her pussy feeling the ribs run over her now swollen and extra sensitive clit. Each rib cause a small shudder through her body as she pulled and pushed the toy over herself. Unable to stand it any longer she pushed the tip into her wet waiting vagina, just the tip at first. Getting comfortable with the size stretching her, she pushed it in deeper. Running it it an out with her right hand and rubbing her clit with her left. She was over come with sensations. Moaning and writhing and letting out "oh god" over and over as she penetrated herself with this amazing instrument of pleasure.

Aiden massaging the hardest erection of his life with his right hand, and rubbing and squeezing his balls with the left, is overjoyed at how well his plan worked. This is exactly what he has been thinking the past couple weeks. The sexual energy in the room and the way Cara is fully invested in pleasuring herself as he watches. Every inch of her amazing body is moving and pulsing. Her hands working between her legs, her legs flexing and bending and straighten in reaction to the sensation. Her head pushed back into the pillow eyes shut tight. The part that he notices though that he never knew, maybe because he has never watched from this angle. Is the way she flexes her feet with each change in pleasure. They point straight out, and roll to the side, and her toes curl up and then spread apart. Who knew feet were so expressive.

As he thinks this her toes curl tight into each other and all the movement stops, Cara breaths out heavy and through her lips "Ohh my Fuckinngggg GOD" every muscle tight in her now still body. The moment seems to last as long as Aiden needs to trace every part of Cara's tightly flexed body from her toes all the way up to her flush face wet with sweat.

She opens her eyes as she exhales and looks over to Aiden. As she focuses on him he tightens up and cum shoots from his cock. First pump landing on his chest, next on his stomach and the last bit oozes out and over his hand as he runs it over his sensitive tip. At first Cara was shocked and amazed at the amount of cum Aiden just shot all over himself. Then she was disappointed. She still wanted him and now his cock was spent.

Aiden reached down next to the chair he was sitting in and grabbed towel he had put there in preparation. As he raised the towel to his chest and stomach to wipe off he got up out of the chair the whole time keeping his eyes on Cara. She watched waiting for his next move.

Coming closer to the bed Aiden dropped the towel and climbed up the foot of the bed. As he crawled towards her running his hands up Cara's body he never broke eye contact. Then he stopped just above her face, and kissed her hard and deep not stopping until he needed to take a breath. As he pulled away from the kiss he said "That was amazing" the only words he said since she got home.

Cara could only respond with one word "More" and as she said it Aiden smiled. Then Cara realized as she reached down for his cock it was still hard and ready. She smiled back realizing the night had just begun.