Move-In Special

Story Info
The new neighbor gets welcomed.
1.8k words
4.31
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock knock knock, Alicia tapped on the door timidly.

Veronica still in a haze from the night before, called out, "Donny, can you get the door!?"

"Sure," moving to the door, and as he swung it open, he almost missed who was there.

A small voice said, "Hi, I'm Alicia, your new neighbor. Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could give me a hand moving my bed. The movers didn't put it in place, and it's heavy."

Donny quickly said, "yes," because when he looked down to see where this small voice was coming from, he saw a short cute little girl with big sexy blue eyes. He was still ramped up from sharing his beautiful girlfriend with the new guy in town and had plans for the new neighbor. Donny yelled out, "I'll be right back, gonna help the neighbor!", then shut the door behind him. "So where are you from?"' he asked as he followed behind her with a full view of her thick ass.

"In town, just wanted a nicer place to live than my old one", she replied. "Follow me; it's right back here," she leads.

Donny thought to himself, yes, it is, right, back there. He loved a nice thick ass. He started to get hard, and his shorts were getting tight around his cock.

"Here it is; if you could move it onto that wall, I'd appreciate it. I'll owe you one." She smiled. Donny moved the bed with no problem, and for the first time, Alicia became aware of the lump in Donny's shorts. She was intrigued, and a little turned on. He was tall and looked like a rebel, quite different than herself. "Thank you so much; you probably need to get back to your lady," she said nervously, hoping he didn't notice her arousal.

"Ahhhhh yeah, I guess I should, Donny answered. Alicia showed him to the door and thanked him again as she shut the door.

"Hey!" Donny let out. Alicia opened the door, and he said, with the intent of another great night, "how about you come by for drinks tonight? It's Saturday, and we love having new company."

Alicia shyly said, "ok, that sounds fun; see you tonight." Alicia hadn't been out in some time, so she decided to get dressed up. She did her hair in curls and made sure her make-up was perfect. She painted her nails and sprayed perfume in all the right spots. She gathered her purse and walked out the door. As she walked across the hallway, she remembered the feeling from earlier and instantly became flush. She felt her nipples start to tingle and stiffen enough that they could be seen through her thin shirt. She began to worry. Since she wasn't unpacked yet, she had no panties on because she hadn't come across the box they were packed in. She said to herself, Alicia, pull it together; if you get any hornier, you have no panties to catch your dripping pussy."

Alicia was startled when the door opened at her first knock, "ohhhh hi, are you the neighbor Donny invited over?" Veronica said.

"Um, um yes! I'm Alicia! Nice to meet you." Alicia stammered. Her mind was now really racing. Alicia thought to herself it couldn't be true, a hot guy and a sexy woman. Alicia was instantly taken by Veronica's eyes and her round breasts that were framed in a very low-cut shirt.

At the same time, Veronica looked out the door at her neighbor and was instantly possessed by her sexy blue eyes and an ass that was very thick and sexy in a tight little black skirt. They stared at each other without words for several seconds when Veronica snapped back to the moment and said, "Alicia, Donny got called into work unexpectedly, but I'd love it if you would come in and have drinks with me?"

Alicia came back with, "looks like girls' night, huh?" They giggled and went inside.

Veronica said, I'm no bartender, but I'll get us some drinks."

Alicia said, "great, I'm not picky, so surprise me." Veronica poured a couple of drinks, and they began drinking and talking. As the night went on, the drinks got stronger, and Alicia began to loosen up and break out of her shy demeanor.

"I have to say, you and Donny are a sexy couple... oh my, did I just say that out loud!?" Alicia said, turning red.

"Yes, you did, and if Donny thinks you're half as sexy as I do, then I know why he invited you over for drinks."

Veronica laughed. Alicia quickly felt her pussy get wet, hearing her new friend say she was sexy. "Oh my, can I use your restroom?" Alicia asked. "Sure, it's right through there." Veronica pointed. As Alicia walked away, Veronica noticed no panty lines in Alicia's skirt. This made her pussy tingle a little. She started thinking of the night before and it being her first threesome and she thought about the fact she had never been with a girl before. Her pussy started to fill with juices from an arousal she never felt before.

At the same time, Alicia was in the restroom and started to think, "oh my, if my pussy doesn't stop, Veronica will see my juices running down my leg and I'll be so embarrassed but I'm so horny right now, it's been months, she's hot, what am I going to do?" Alicia used tissue to wipe her pussy of the juice it had produced. She opened the door slowly and to her surprise, Veronica was on the couch with her pants and bright pink panties pulled down around her ankles. Veronica was rubbing her clit furiously and moaning uncontrollably.

Alicia froze and watched through the opening in the door. Her hand unconsciously pulled her own skirt up and found her panty less pussy. Her pussy lips had already gotten wet once more. Alicia began using her slippery juices to slide her fingers over her clit. She reached down further and pushed two fingers into her hungry pussy hole. Uncontrollably, she moaned, "eeeeeeuuuuuuhhhhh ooowwww ooowwww mmmmmm yesssssss". Her eyes had forced themselves shut but she still had the visions of her new friend in her head. She opened her eyes and instantly panicked. Donny had apparently returned home early and had now joined Veronica on the couch. Alicia didn't know what to do. She kept watching as Donny pulled his pants down, and Veronica began sucking his cock until it was as hard as a rock. Alicia's mouth started to water. She lifted her shirt and pulled on her nipples which made her moan yet again. Veronica, without removing her mouth from Donny's cock, raised her hand to the bathroom and gestured for Alicia to join them.

Alicia said to herself, "is this really happening? I want them both... his cock is huge... she's beautiful... Fuck it, let's do this Alicia!" The alcohol had given Alicia the nerve to break out of her shy ways, she pushed open the door. She made her way to the two of them, where she was greeted with a kiss from Donny. Alicia felt Veronica's hand slowly moving up her thigh. Soon her pussy was full of Veronica's three fingers deep in her pussy, and Alicia had reached down to play with Veronica's nipples. Alicia broke her mouth away from Donny's kiss and moved to suck on Veronica's nipples, made hard by her touch. Moans rang out. Veronica laid back on the couch, and Alicia climbed between her legs. Alicia started licking Veronica's pussy and enjoyed making her shake with pleasure. Donny moved behind Alicia. Her round ass was beautiful, he thought. He went to the room and grabbed some things. When he returned, Alicia had brought her new friend to not one but two orgasms.

Alicia wasn't done yet; she was enjoying giving her new friend orgasms. Alicia felt warm liquid drizzle over her ass. Donny had poured baby oil on her beautiful thick ass. Then she felt something new. It started rubbing her tight little asshole. Donny slowly slid a butt plug into her ass. Alicia could only concentrate on one thing, the new sensation of her first anal experience. She began lapping at the clit in front of her. Donny began rubbing the head of his long thick cock on Alicia's pussy, up and down. His dick became shiny with her juices. Alicia had to have his dick in her. She thrashed back onto his throbbing meat. She had never had this kind of feeling before. Her holes were filled, and she was destroying a glistening pussy with her tongue. Donny's cock pushed in and out and an urge came over Alicia. She felt a rush of orgasmic pleasure filled her pussy.

Donny pulled his cock from her spasming hole, and she covered his dick with a gush of squirting fluid. She couldn't believe it; she squirted all over him. Donny pulled the anal plug from her ass. He put the head of his cock on her asshole, and she thought to herself, " ohhh no, this huge cock is going to hurt." Alicia turned her head for a second and without words, looked at Donny giving him permission. Donny's fat cockhead slide passed her open ass. Alicia in turn buried her face in Veronica's drenched pussy and committed herself to making her cum so many times she'd lose count. At that moment, Alicia pushed her ass onto Donny's huge cock, and he was deep, his balls slapping her pussy on every thrust. She started moving back and forth taking long strokes of his cock in her butt. For every stroke she took, she licked five licks of the engorged clit in front of her. Alicia had been fingering her new friend's pussy adding fingers as the time went on. From all the saliva and pussy juice Alicia had built up, her whole hand was now in Veronica's pussy.

She was fist fucking her, and suddenly Veronica moaned out, "yessss yessss, fuck me good Alicia!" And with that, Veronica came squirting her cum onto Alicia's tits. Needing a break, Veronica pulled herself up and licked her cum from Alicia's drenched tits while reaching under and rubbing Alicia's clit while Donny stuffed her ass, pounding her with his cock.

Again, Alicia cried out, " ohhh my! I'm fuckin' cumming!" Her pussy erupted again, spraying juice everywhere. Then with a loud moan, "uuuuhhhhhhh" Donny pulled his cock from Alicia's ass and shot rope after rope of cum on Alicia's shining round ass cheeks. Veronica circled around and licked his hot cum from her backside. They all lay back, exhausted from the scene that just unfolded. Alicia could only murmur the words, "I can see we are going to be great neighbors...." The End.