Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens while she's asleep, she doesn't know - right?
8.7k words
4.54
18.3k
42
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,437 Followers

Sweet Dreams 2 - "Sleeping Beauty"

(c) Paul Garland 2020

The next day after me and my two friends had screwed my wife while she was drunk and asleep, I felt an enormous amount of guilt and regret at what we had done. Probably feeling the same now the alcohol was out of their system, my conspirators Jason and Leighton both phoned that afternoon to see if we were okay.

I told them I was, and that Lyndsey was fine too. She had woken up that morning with some of Jason's cum still leaking from her pussy, but of course I told her it was mine and once I had explained my well-rehearsed story of us having some wild sex after the guys had left, she was cool with it, just putting her lack of recollection down to the fact that she was so drunk. By the time the day had ended and Lyndsey and I were cuddling up in bed, everything was back to normal. Almost.

Lyndsey and I kissed, and as one thing led to another and we ended up making love in bed, everything was great except for one small matter. I couldn't stop thinking of last night. The sight of Leighton between Lyndsey's thighs, his cock slick with her juices as he fucked her, and the vision of Jason pounding Lyndsey from behind after we had turned her on to her front. It was all too much - after only a few minutes of quite tender sex I shot my cum into her, groaning out loud with the force of my orgasm.

Because the sex had hardly been wild, and I had only lasted a few minutes at best, Lyndsey was obviously quite surprised and asked what was the matter with me, cumming so fast like I had. I had to think quick, and answered that it was the great sex last night that had got me so hot. Of course that just made Lyndsey even more curious. She wanted to know exactly what she had done while she was drunk that drove me so crazy, and suddenly I found myself in a bit of a situation.

"It's hard to explain," I stammered, and Lyndsey's eyebrows rose even higher if that was at all possible.

"What did you do?" she said, her eyes narrowing. "Is it something to do with Leighton? Or Jason even?"

I took a deep gulp with sudden nervousness, my mind racing and trying to find a convincing answer, when Lyndsey suddenly giggled. She was struggling to suppress a smirk as she pressed me further for an answer, and I looked at her, feeling slightly puzzled by her odd behaviour.

"I'm sorry," she chuckled.

"Sorry?" I was totally confused now. What was going on?

"I know," Lyndsey said quietly. Her face took on a more serious expression. "I know what happened last night. I don't remember much, but..."

"You know?" I said, shocked, "but... hang on. What do you know exactly?"

"I woke up," Lyndsey confessed slowly, "And someone was licking my pussy. I thought it was you at first but when I looked, it was Leighton."

"Why didn't you stop him or say anything?" I asked her. Was she angry with me? She didn't seem to be.

"I was drunk," Lyndsey defended herself, "and to be honest, I didn't know what was happening at first. I was confused, and it felt great, plus I didn't know how it had gotten to this or how I could stop it. I mean what could I say? So I closed my eyes and let him do it."

I couldn't believe my ears, and despite the fact that I had cum just minutes earlier, my cock started to twitch back into life as Lyndsey explained further.

"He stopped and when I next looked he was taking photos of me. I was going to say something, but then you and Jason walked in and I panicked and just pretended to be asleep again."

Did she know everything? Did she know we had all fucked her? It sounded like it and the bitch had been teasing me all this time, laughing while she watched me squirm. But I didn't mind at all - hearing her describe her side of things was turning me on incredibly. I realised she was waiting for me to say something and I cleared my throat, wondering how I could defend myself.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "At first they just wanted to look at you naked, which I thought was harmless but I shouldn't have left Leighton alone with you. I should have known he would do something, he's had the hots for you for ages."

"Really?" Lyndsey said, as if she hadn't known for years. Leighton was never backwards in coming forwards and had flirted with her constantly over the years. Lyndsey always flirted back, but that was all it was and ever had been up until last night. I was sure that it was because it was Leighton licking her pussy that she hadn't resisted too much. If it had been Jason, I was sure she would have stopped it right there and then.

"So what else do you remember?" I needed to know just how much of the night she had been really awake for.

"Everything from there onwards, until you had all... finished... and then you left me all alone." Lyndsey's face was bright red. "I... um... played with myself afterwards because I so needed to cum myself."

"You played with yourself?" I nearly choked on the words. I couldn't believe how my formerly innocent wife was talking, but I was loving every second. For years I had tried to talk her into doing something like this with me - the idea of seeing her with other men had always turned me on - but she had insisted that it would never happen. Had last night's events changed her attitudes?

"I nearly came a few times while you all took turns doing it to me, but I daren't let go. I didn't want you to know I was awake and enjoying it." Lyndsey's face was still glowing, "I don't want them to think I'm a slut or something."

"So you'd rather keep this a secret?" I said.

"God, yes!" Lyndsey said immediately. "Please don't ever tell them that I was awake. They'll think I'm easy! Last night should have never happened, but when you and Jason came in and started talking all dirty, saying how good I looked, I guess I kind of liked it. I risked a look at one point and saw you all playing with yourselves, and then you started doing it to me. I knew what was going to happen from there onwards, but I was so horny that I just let it happen."

"So you're not angry with me?" I felt a sense of relief flooding through me. She had been horny and had let it happen. That was important, and took some of the burden of guilt off my shoulders.

"I was a bit annoyed when I first woke up, but I'm not now." Lyndsey gave me a reassuring smile. "Looking back now, I can't deny that I enjoyed it. It was so different with them. Leighton felt like you, but much heavier I suppose, and Jason felt really nice because his dick was quite big, which surprised me. I liked that." Lyndsey's shockingly honest words were driving me crazy, and my cock was fully hard again so I rolled her on to her back. She didn't resist as I sank myself into her wet pussy once more.

"This is turning me on so much," I gasped as I started to screw her.

"I can tell," giggled Lyndsey then she groaned as I started to pump her harder. "That was another reason I let you all carry on and do what you did. I know you've always wanted to see me with another guy, and I realised that this was the perfect opportunity for that to happen."

I paused for a moment in my now relentless hammering of her pussy and looked at my wife. She must love me so much, I realised. "Thank you," I said sincerely to her.

"It's okay, I enjoyed it too." she smiled again. A brilliant, beautiful smile, with just a hint of mischievousness in it. "In fact, we can do it again, if you like?"

"Really?" I said and when she nodded, that sent me over the edge. I fucked her for all I was worth until we both came within minutes of each other. Nothing else was said that night. We both fell into a deep, contented and dreamless sleep but when we woke the following morning, we began to plan our next bit of fun. We planned another barbecue in a couple of weeks, and invited Jason and Leighton again, along with our other friends. While I was on the phone to him, Jason suggested semi-jokingly that we get Lyndsey drunk again and I whispered to him about that being the plan, although I didn't tell him that Lyndsey was going to be in on it this time. I could almost hear Jason rubbing his hands together in glee.

Leighton was a bit more diplomatic about it, asking if he should bother to bring his girlfriend or not, to which I replied that it might be best if he left her at home, unless he was planning to get her drunk and making it a five-some. I wasn't too bothered by our other friends coming, as they were mainly couples and usually went home early like they had done last time. This time I even arranged for our kids to stay with their grandparents for the weekend, so that we had the complete house to ourselves and no curious wandering children to worry about.

The day before the barbecue, I pulled Lyndsey to one side and asked her if she was sure about this. The plan was for her to get drunk, exactly the same as last time and then 'pass out' on the bed, in some state of nakedness. I would leave the door open so that Leighton or Jason could go in there and do whatever they wanted to her, while I watched or joined in. Again, Lyndsey would just pretend to stay asleep through the whole thing but this time I would hold back on cumming, so I could finish things off with her after the boys had gone home. I didn't want her to have to play with herself again.

Lyndsey said that she was quite looking forward to it, although she was also a bit nervous. I pointed out that if she wanted to stop it at anytime, she could do so by pretending to wake up or if need be, she could feign going to the bathroom and being sick. I admitted to being excited too, but reassured her that she didn't have to go through with it for my sake - if she had any reservations at all then I wouldn't be upset by her pulling out. Lyndsey gave me a kiss and thanked me for being such a lovely husband, but told me that she would be fine, reminding me that she wasn't just doing this for me - she was doing it for herself as well. She had enjoyed being taken advantage of last time, and was looking forward to repeat performance with any luck.

The day of the barbecue dawned after a night of me hardly sleeping a wink, purely from excitement at what might lay ahead. I was all right though, several strong cups of coffee soon woke me up and by the time I was cooking the meat on the barbecue outside, sweating in the heat of a lovely afternoon, I was completely fine and ready to go.

Lyndsey was the perfect hostess, dishing out the drinks as our friends turned up. When Jason and Leighton arrived, she was as cool as a cucumber, not giving away the slightest hint that she knew what had happened the last time they visited. Likewise, Jason and Leighton acted their parts convincingly, being friendly and chatty like normal, in fact Leighton probably flirted a little less than he usually did with Lyndsey, but that was probably because he knew he didn't need to, if all went to plan he was going to get some pussy without putting any effort in at all.

The barbecue went really well, with everyone turning up who we had invited. My work friend Mike and his wife Beth were the first to arrive as always, followed by an eager Jason and not long after by Leighton sans girlfriend. Lyndsey's friend Jenny and her husband David arrived at roughly the same time, and not long after arrived my brother Chris and his best buddy Scotty. I had suspicions that Chris and Scotty were gay, as they seemed to go everywhere together. Finally came Lyndsey's sister Lauren and her husband Brian. I couldn't stand either of them. Lauren was a stuck-up cow who thought she was better than everyone else, and Brian was just one of those yes-men, who agreed with his wife no matter what she might say and I heard he was the same at work. In their relationship I could tell that Lauren definitely wore the trousers.

The sun went down but the party continued and by the time people started to go home mid-evening, several of us were a little the worse for wear sobriety-wise. Leighton and Jason had enjoyed a couple of drinks, but stopped short of getting drunk for the obvious reasons, and I too had kept my guard up by only drinking Lyndsey's home-made lemonade for most of the day. Lyndsey herself was pretty drunk. She didn't have to fake much later I thought as I watched her comically stumble across the garden into the house to fill her glass up with yet more of my vodka, wine and fruit punch. Her sister Lauren had also fallen victim to the particularly potent punch, at one point lowering her standards so much that she talked to me for more than five minutes. Her husband Brian was his usual self, following his wife about like a lost puppy until finally settling in front of the television and watching the football. It was then that Lauren spoke to me, complimenting me on the food before wandering off, presumably to find Brian but she ended up talking to Leighton for some reason, all alone at the far end of the garden. I would have to find out what that was about later, I decided.

My friends Mike and Beth were the first to leave, much later than usual and I felt a sense of relief that our guests were finally leaving. I wanted to get the after-party proceedings under way so much that I practically chased them out of the front gate, waving them goodbye perhaps a bit too enthusiastically because I saw Jenny, Lyndsey's friend staring at me strangely. I pretended to be just a little drunk, despite having abstained from alcohol for most of the day and Jenny wandered off, seemingly satisfied at the explanation for my odd behaviour.

Excitement and anticipation were starting to get to me a little, and I finally poured myself a long glass of punch, joining Jason in the kitchen where he was talking to Chris. When he saw me, he excused himself from my brother and tugged me excitedly to one side where we could talk privately.

"Lyndsey's drunk already," he said excitedly. "Do you think we might be able to... you know, like last time?"

"All being well," I agreed. "Where is Leighton?"

Jason shrugged. "Last time I saw him he was talking to Lyndsey's snooty sister in the garden." He chuckled. "They were getting a bit friendly, I think."

I stared at him. "What do you mean? With Lauren? No way."

Jason shrugged again. "Don't worry about it. We don't need him anyway. Just you, me and Lyndsey will still be fun." Then he looked over his shoulder at Chris and Scotty who were talking quietly in the kitchen still. "Unless you want to get your Chris involved."

"Like, yeah. I think you're barking up the wrong tree with those two," I chortled and Jason laughed at loud at me, causing both Scotty and Chris to look over at us momentarily before carrying on their slightly-too-close conversation.

The football game had finished and Brian was rousing himself from the sofa, so I guessed I should find Leighton and see what was going on with him and Lauren before Brian did. As I walked through the house I saw Lyndsey and her friend Jenny talking quietly in a corner. Both girls were giggling, but Jenny again flashed me a funny look as I walked past them, which made me wonder what Lyndsey was telling her. Jenny was great looking, so if she wanted to join in then she was more than welcome. With that thought in my head I laughed to myself until I found Leighton walking back from the garden.

"Hey! Where's Lauren?" I asked him as he stole the glass of punch from my hand and took a long swig.

"Putting her knickers back on," he said then laughed at the look on my face. "Just kidding! I was trying it on with her in the garden but didn't get any further than a kiss."

"What?" I hissed at him. "Her husband's here - in fact he's looking for her right now."

"Calm down," Leighton shushed me. "I was only fooling around. She's a touch drunk and I thought I would try my arm. Why not? I've always wanted to fuck a posh bird, but I didn't get anything other than a peck on the cheek. Besides, her husband's a complete sap. She told me she's only had sex twice in the past year."

"Twice?" I laughed, "That is bad."

Brian walked past us right then, towards Lauren who was swaying as she rejoined the party. We said "Hello," to him as he passed, both trying hard to suppress our grins. Not long afterwards, him and Lauren were arguing in the garden and they left shortly after that. They didn't even say goodbye, not that Lyndsey noticed, she was well gone by the time I next spoke to her.

"I'm absolutely fine," she said, even though I hadn't asked her the question. I wasn't convinced. Her eyes were glazed, and her words were slightly slurred as she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. When she finally broke the kiss, I saw Jenny and David standing right behind her. Jenny gave me another considering look and was about to say something but her husband cut her off. He must have seen us kissing because he gave me a knowing wink, as he told Jenny that maybe they should leave us to our evening.

My brother Chris and Scotty left together not long after Jenny and David, finally leaving Lyndsey alone with just me, Leighton and Jason. Everyone thanked us for a great day, and I told them all that we would be doing it again soon. Finally, I closed the gates to the house and walked back to see Jason and Leighton waiting for me at the back door.

"So what now?" asked Jason, but before answering I asked them where Lyndsey was.

"I think she's upstairs," Leighton said. "I saw her go up about five minutes ago. She didn't look too well so I hope she's not throwing up or anything."

That would put a bit of a downer on things, so telling the guys to help themselves to drinks from the fridge, I headed upstairs to see if Lyndsey had indeed overdone it or not. I looked in the bathroom first but there was no sign of her, so I went into the bedroom to find her laying on the bed. To my relief, she was absolutely fine, in fact she looked great. She had changed into a pair of pink, silky, kimono-style pyjamas and the minute I walked in the door, she whispered to close it behind me.

"Has everyone gone now?" she asked, wide-eyed and obviously excited.

"Yeah, everyone except for Jason and Leighton," I sat down on the bed next to her and stroked her leg through the flimsy material. "Did you put these on especially for us?"

"Yes," Lyndsey giggled and I noticed that she had only done up one button on the top, revealing a bit of cleavage and her midriff as she shifted closer to me, "So what do we do now?"

"It's up to you," I told her, "You're in charge. How do you want to play it?" I reached out and fondled her tits through the silky top. Her nipples immediately sprung to attention, poking through the thin fabric.

Lyndsey thought for a minute, while I slid my hand inside her gaping top and cupped her right breast. I was horny already, just at the thought of what was going to happen. "Okay," she said finally, smiling at me and pushing my hand away as though she had only just noticed what I was doing. "I'll come downstairs for a little while, play super-drunk and then I'll come upstairs and pretend to be asleep again. Just like last time. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied. Lyndsey's speech was slurred, she was pretty drunk so it wouldn't take much acting on her part to play super-drunk. "Maybe you could tease them a little too," I suggested and pulled her final button undone, so that the tit nearest to me fell into view. "Give them a little flash or something to get them all wound up?"

Lyndsey buttoned her top up again, although it was just the one button again. "I'll think about it. I better go downstairs I guess, they'll be wondering where we are." She paused for a moment. "Give me a minute or two before you come down though."

What was she up to? I wasn't sure, but I agreed and Lyndsey went downstairs, while I went to the bathroom to give her five minutes. I took a leak and washed my hands, being as slow as I could and then went down wondering what I might find going on. As it was nothing too untoward was happening, but Lyndsey was definitely teasing the boys. I could tell by the twinkle in Leighton's eye and Jason cast me a wink as I entered the room where they were all sat. Lyndsey was sitting opposite the top boys, sprawled across the sofa with another glass of punch in her hand. It was a good job that her tits were only a modest 34B because the way her barely-buttoned-up top was gaping open, if they had been any bigger they would have been in danger of falling out. She saw me walk into the room and gave me a silly drunken smile, then she stretched which caused the pink pyjama top to be pulled tight across her breasts. Her nipples were still fully erect and poked through the fabric so that we could all but see the entire shape of her small but perky breasts.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,437 Followers