Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch it - you'll have someone's eye out with those," Leighton remarked, pointing at her tits.

"Hey cheeky," Lyndsey slurred, "You shouldn't be looking." Then she stretched again teasingly, and stood up. "I'm going to bed," she yawned to emphasize her faked tiredness.

"Want some company?" offered Leighton, back to usual flirty manner now that the other guests had gone home, but Lyndsey told him off and left us, walking rather unsteadily up the stairs and leaving us three guys alone.

"How long shall we give it?" Jason asked, obviously eager for some fun.

"Give it ten minutes, she's that pissed that it won't take long," I went to fetch some beers. By the time we had necked those, I thought I would go and check if Lyndsey was ready and headed up to the bedroom. She was laid out on the bed pretending to be asleep, but when I whispered her name she opened her eyes and asked me what was happening.

"I'm just checking if you're ready," I explained.

"I'm nervous," she confided, "but yes, I'm ready. What do you think I should do?"

"Unbutton your top? Or take it off altogether?" I suggested, "Whatever you want, just something to get the guys going."

"Okay," she unbuttoned the only button and opened her top so that one breast was in full view. She was laid on top of the covers, so I told her to get in bed but throw the covers off, because it looked more realistic that way and then I remembered something.

"Are you okay if I maybe video it?" I asked tentatively, remembering the boys' suggestion from last time. Lyndsey thought about it for a moment, so I tried to sell the idea to her further. "Your eyes are going to be closed through most of this, so I thought maybe we could watch it together afterwards. You'll get to see everything then - the guys' dicks, and everything they do to you?"

"Go get it sorted then," Lyndsey sighed and so I left her to do just that. Leighton and Jason were helping themselves to another beer each, but stopped as soon as I walked back into the kitchen.

"Well?" Leighton asked, echoed by Jason.

"She's well out of it," I told them. "I just unbuttoned her top and got her tit out and she never moved at all." I embellished a bit to give the confidence they both needed to do something. "I had a good squeeze, and... nothing. Not a murmur, just like last time."

"Cool," said Jason. "I'm going to go and have a look." Leighton said he would follow in a minute or two.

"Go for it," I told Jason and Leighton and I walked back into the front room. We sat watching the television for a few minutes, waiting for a call from Jason but nothing came. I could tell Leighton was itching to go upstairs too from the way he was tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair, and how distracted he seemed when I tried to talk to him. I wanted him to go up there on his own. For some reason the thought of my two buddies being up there alone with Lyndsey, doing whatever they wanted with her turned me on.

"I'm going to see what's happening," Leighton said finally, standing up and taking a deep breath, "Are you coming?"

"I'll leave you two to it for a bit if you like," I said but I did stand up. "You go up, I'm going to try and find the video camera." Leighton's face lit up at that, and then as quick as a shot he left and headed up the stairs to find Jason and my wife. The camera didn't take long to find because I knew exactly where it was, but I gave it a few more minutes before finally heading up to see what was going on. I was intrigued as to just how far they might have progressed things without me there but when I walked into the bedroom I was slightly disappointed to see that events hadn't gone that far just yet.

Lyndsey was laid on her back, still with her top on but it was butterflied right open so that both her breasts were visible in the light coming in through the open door from the landing. She was naked apart from that however. Her bottoms were discarded on the floor next to the bed, and one of the boys had pulled her legs wide apart, so that her newly trimmed hairy pussy was in full view. Lyndsey had been at Jason's mercy for perhaps ten minutes, and Leighton had been here too for maybe five so I was disappointed they weren't fucking her yet. Jason was playing with her cunt though, slipping a single finger in and out of her wet hole, while Leighton photographed it on his mobile phone. They both looked up at me and grinned as I showed them the camera.

"Got it!" I whispered. Even though I didn't need to talk so quiet, I needed to keep up the pretence.

"Great," said Leighton, putting his phone away, then he unzipped his flies and pulled out his already erect cock. "Film this then."

Jason chuckled as Leighton moved to the edge of the bed nearest Lyndsey's head. Pulling her long, dark curly hair out of the way, he gently moved her head to face him, and then began to rub his cock on her cheek and lips. Lyndsey didn't move a muscle, so he began to rub the tip of his dick harder against her lips. Lyndsey obliged him by opening her mouth slightly and Leighton shoved his end inside her mouth slightly, using his other hand to try and gently open her jaw further. I had switched the camera on and zoomed in to capture it on film. Bit by bit he eased more and more of his six inch dick into her mouth, until he was deep enough to be able to gently fuck her face. Then I moved the camera down to her pussy, zooming out until I could see the whole of her body and Jason sitting next to her, fingering and playing with her clit. Now and then as he stroked his fingers over the swollen pink bud, a little shiver of pleasure would run through Lyndsey's lower body.

"You don't think she'll wake up, do you?" said Jason.

"No way," I reassured him, "She's even more out of it than last time." I began to unbuckle my trousers with the free hand not holding the camera. "So are one of you guys going to screw her, or do I get the pleasure of going first?"

"She's your wife mate," said Leighton, "Besides this feels pretty good. Do you think she'll choke if I cum in her mouth?"

"Save it for her pussy," I told him as I slipped out of my trousers and shorts. My cock was aching, it was that hard at the sight of my wife being molested like this.

"Or cum on her face or tits," chuckled Jason, moving out of the way so I could climb between my apparently sleeping wife's legs, passing him the camcorder as I did so. Lyndsey let out a very quiet grunt, stifled by Leighton's cock in her mouth as I quite roughly pushed myself into her pussy.

"Watch out mate," said Leighton. "Don't wake her up, she might bite my cock off."

Jason laughed at that and started to video me as I fucked Lyndsey. I felt like pounding the shit out of her, I was that horny, but I didn't want to arouse the lads' suspicions and besides, I wanted to save myself for the private fuck that we were planning to have after the guys had finished with her and gone home.

After only a few minutes, I felt myself getting too excited, so I pulled out to let one of the other guys take over. No sooner had I got up than Jason handed me the camera, and took down his own trousers. His impressive cock, maybe an inch or so bigger than mine and Leighton's was already hard too, and I moved to the side of the bed with the camera to capture the moment that he stuck it inside her. I zoomed in as he rubbed his shiny bell end against the folds of her pussy, already wet from my cock, and then slowly shoved it inside her. Keeping his weight supported on his arms, he began to slide himself in and out of her, a little deeper each time, until his full length was enveloped inside her.

"God, she's tight," he commented, flashing me a toothy grin and then he started to pump himself in and out of her properly, still keeping himself raised above Lyndsey so as not to wake her.

"Does she feel good?" Leighton asked. He had pulled his cock from her mouth, and was wanking himself off as he watched his buddy fuck her. When Jason nodded he added, "Well, don't cum inside her again, because I want a go after you."

"You can wait your turn," chuckled Jason.

"Now, now, children," I chided them, "There's plenty for everybody. She'll be out for hours, so you can both take turns as many times as you like." Just as I said that, I heard an odd noise from downstairs, like a knocking at the door or something, then a soft bump. I looked at Jason and Leighton and asked them if they had heard that, but they both shook their heads, obviously too intent on Lyndsey. Feeling slightly alarmed, I quickly put down the camera, slipped on my trousers and headed downstairs to check, but there didn't seem to be anything to worry about. The door was still unlocked, so I locked it and then headed back upstairs to see what I was missing out on. When I had returned, Jason and Leighton had changed places. Leighton was above Lyndsey just like Jason had been a few minutes before, but was screwing her with a bit more confidence than the timid Jason, banging into her, although not too forcefully. Jason was holding the camera once again, capturing it all for me and Lyndsey to watch afterwards, although he didn't know it.

I had just taken my trousers off once again, and was going to take the camera from Jason so they could both have some fun with her, when a noise behind me almost made me jump out of my skin.

"What the fuck?" said a voice that I recognised. I spun around to see my younger brother Chris standing right behind me, his eyes wide at the sight before him.

"What the fuck? More like what the fuck are you doing in here?" I was furious and shook my fist at him. "How did you even get in?"

"We knocked but there was no answer, so I tried the door and it was open. Put it away dude," Chris pointed down at my erect cock which was standing straight out in front of me, then looked over my shoulder at what was going on behind me. "Bro? I never knew you and Lyndsey were into this sort of thing."

I turned and looked at Jason and Leighton, who were both frozen in shock looking at Chris. Leighton was still on top of Lyndsey, balls deep inside her while Jason had completely forgotten about the camera in his hand and was just staring at me with an 'oh shit' expression. The only person who hadn't reacted to my brother walking in on us was Lyndsey. She was still laid there, eyes closed and seemingly out of it. Surely she must have heard the commotion?

"We're not into this sort of thing," I lowered my voice, as if I didn't want to wake Lyndsey up and then put a finger to my lips to hint to Chris to do the same. "She's drunk. Completely out of it."

"It's a long story, Chris," Leighton spoke up, climbing off Lyndsey as he did so, and then proceeded to briefly explain how he had found Lyndsey half-naked on a visit to the toilet, and had a sneaky feel of her tits and pussy. Jason took over, explaining semi-truthfully how he had walked in and then one thing had led to another, culminating in me joining in too and it all leading to this.

"Wow! Whatever floats your boat," Chris walked into the room and looked down at my wife, top open, tits and pussy exposed for all to see. "Man, I always thought Lyndsey was hot, but she's even hotter than I thought. She's got a killer body, bro."

As Chris had a good look at Lyndsey, something clicked about what he had just said. When saying that he had knocked on the door, he had used the word 'we.' Just as I was about to ask him who 'we' meant, another person walked through the door.

"Chris?" Scotty said, then froze at the sight of three guys and a woman in various stages of undress in front of him, "Whoa. What's going on here then?" At the appearance of sometimes effeminate Scotty, I covered my dick with my hand and so did Jason and Leighton, much to my amusement.

"Isn't a bit obvious?" Chris smiled smugly at me, "So big brother, do I get to join in? Or do I get to be the one that tells mom and dad that their golden boy is actually a dirty pervert?"

"But aren't you...?" Jason was interrupted by Chris before he could say the word.

"Gay?" Chris interjected, "Fuck off Jason. I've heard that enough. Me and Scotty are just best mates, like you guys. Hey, there's something to be said about three men being naked in a room together, you know?"

"You think we're gay?" Scotty asked incredulously as he joined us in the room.

"Keep it down mate," Leighton told him, "She might be out of it, but you don't want to risk waking her by shouting your fucking head off, do you?"

"So?" Chris ignored his buddy, and took his shirt off, while waiting for an answer from me. "Do we get a go?"

I couldn't believe how crude my brother was talking. Do we get a go? It was almost as though she was a fairground ride or something. I looked at Lyndsey, laid spread-eagled on the bed. Her neat triangle of dark pubic hair framed a set of pink pussy lips that looked wet and very inviting. I couldn't blame Chris for wanting to fuck her, I would if I were in his position. She hadn't moved at all. Before tonight we had agreed that if she felt uncomfortable at any point, all she had to do was cough or give any other sign that she was waking up, and I would get the lads all out of the room so that she could 'wake up' and not have to face them. That would save her any embarrassment with them afterwards, but she hadn't coughed. She hadn't budged an inch.

"So, Chris wants to fuck my wife," I said loud enough for Lyndsey to hear. "Scotty, do you want to as well?" I wanted to make sure that Lyndsey was okay with this and that she knew exactly what was going on.

"Hell yeah," said Scotty, and stripped off his shirt to reveal a surprisingly buff torso. Chris was completely naked now, except for a pair of socks and he climbed on to the bed next to my wife. I was watching Lyndsey for some sign that she wanted to stop this, but none came, not even when Chris's weight moved on the bed, which she must have felt because my brother was a big man. Six inches taller than me at six four, he was broad with it too. His cock wasn't much longer than mine though, maybe a half inch at most and like all of us before, he was already fully aroused by the sight of Lyndsey's tits and pussy. Still she didn't move though, so I guessed she must be up for this. Chris was a good looking guy I had to admit, so maybe she fancied a bit with him.

"Well, I can't really stop you, I suppose," I said, one last thing to give Lyndsey the heads up to what was happening. She was going to get fucked by five men here by the looks of things.

"And you're videoing it too?" Scotty must have noticed the camera in Jason's hand as the makeshift cameraman zoomed in to watch Chris begin to feel Lyndsey's tits. I felt a touch of envy for the first time right then, maybe because it was my younger brother playing with my gorgeous wife who I loved so much, I didn't know, but at the same time I was so aroused and turned on that I didn't care what happened. Was I about to see my previous so innocent wife get gangbanged? I hoped so.

"Shit, Scotty!" said Leighton then, making me look over. Scotty was naked too, in fact everyone except for me and Jason were, but what Leighton was exclaiming at was Scotty's dick. Scotty himself was tall and skinny, but his cock wasn't. It was as long as Jason's seven incher, maybe even a touch longer but it was thick, almost as wide as my wrist was at the narrowest part. A huge vein ran up the side of it, and it looked hard and angry with a steep upwards bend. "You lucky bastard," chuckled Leighton as Scotty approached the bed, where Chris was now pushing two fingers in and out of Lyndsey, while Jason filmed it.

"I'll show you I'm not gay," grinned Scotty and he climbed on the bed at the other side of Lyndsey to Chris. Leighton just watched, stroking himself and Jason began to do the same with his free hand. I daren't touch myself because I was scared that if I did I might cum right there on the spot.

"Nice seventies style hairy pussy bro," commented Chris as he fingered Lyndsey. Scotty was sucking and playing with Lyndsey's 34B tits now.

"You should get her to shave it next time," said Jason.

Chris looked at me strangely. "Next time? Do you do this regularly?"

I cursed inwardly at Jason's clumsy slip-up. "No, it's happened just once before," I admitted. "This is the second time."

"And did you all fuck her?" Scotty asked and I nodded, "So then you set it up again. How long will she be like this for? Did you drug her or something?"

"No," I said sharply, "It's just alcohol. She'll be like this for a few hours at least."

"She never could hold her drink," Chris confirmed to his friend, then positioned himself between her legs. "Excuse me bro, while I fuck your wife. I've always wanted to do this," he said as he slipped the head of his cock inside her, "Fuck yeah!"

Jason passed me the camera, and then moved Scotty out of the way. "Watch this," he said as he pushed his cock between Lyndsey's lips again. Lyndsey opened her mouth for him, letting out a little moan as Chris shoved himself into her balls-deep. As my brother began to screw her properly, I passed the camera to Leighton and asked him to film it while I went downstairs and made sure everything was locked up, so that we wouldn't get any more surprise visitors. Really, I just needed to get out of there because if I watched any more I was going to pop my cork.

I went into the bathroom first, and splashed some cold water on my dick to try and cool it down. It worked to an extent and then I went downstairs and pretended to lock the already-locked doors. Chris and Scotty must have walked in and then walked the other way through the house to me, so that I never saw them and locked the doors behind them. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the sofa for a while until I could trust myself to go back upstairs.

About fifteen minutes later, I slowly walked back upstairs to find Scotty fucking Lyndsey. She was on her front, with her arse and legs trailing off the bed. He was standing between her thighs, and was pumping her really hard from behind, with no fear of waking her at all. Chris was sat on the chaise-lounge nearby, drinking a beer. His cock was flaccid, so I guessed he had cum, though I couldn't see where.

Scotty upped his punishment of Lyndsey's pussy even further, ramming into her as hard and fast as he could, and I heard Lyndsey moaning gently. Was she awake? I walked around the bed, past the watching Jason and the filming Leighton and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, so she was still okay with this and pretending to be asleep. I noticed some cum splashed on her cheeks and because Jason and Leighton were still sporting hard-ons I presumed it to be Chris's.

Suddenly Scotty groaned out loud, and pulling out he spunked on Lyndsey's backside. Jets of hot cum shot out of his impressive dick, all over her lower back and arse. Then I saw Lyndsey's eyes flicker open carefully and seeing me, she flashed a smile, before immediately closing them and resuming her sleeping pretence before anyone could notice. She was enjoying this! I never knew my wife was such a horny little bitch!

"My turn," said Jason and immediately took Scotty's place. His cock went straight inside her, and hands on her shoulders, he gave Lyndsey as good a screwing as what Scotty just had. After a minute or so, he turned Lyndsey on to her back, and lifted her ankles up over his shoulders so he could get deep into her. Again, Lyndsey moaned as he started to pump her.

"Steady," warned Chris, "Go steady."

"Don't worry bro," I told him, "There's no way she'll wake up. I wouldn't be surprised if she came and slept right through it, she's that out of it."

"Does she take it up the ass?" Jason asked, not even slowing down as he asked the question, but before I could answer, my prediction from a moment before came true and Lyndsey came. Her legs quivered violently as her orgasm rippled through her, and she moaned out loud, then as it subsided she resumed her previously unconscious state.