Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" I said. I wasn't sure about Jason fucking her up the arse. We had done it lots of times, and Lyndsey didn't mind it when she was in the mood. "Try it," I suggested, "But if she cries out or anything you better stop." Quick as a flash, Jason pulled out of her pussy, and pushed the tip of his cock against the hole just inches below. I was wondering if Lyndsey would stop now, by coughing or crying out but she didn't. Meeting a little resistance against his pushing, Jason spat on his cock to lubricate himself and after just a minute, his dick began to slide into my wife's anus.

"Man, this is a tight ass," he grunted through gritted teeth as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Again, I had to leave the room momentarily to calm down. Chris took over filming duties, while I splashed yet more cold water on my almost bursting cock. After five minutes or so of delaying in the bathroom I went back to find Scotty and Chris fully dressed and Jason following suit.

"Don't worry," Jason told me, "I came on her tummy, not up her ass. I thought that might take some explaining in the morning."

"Thanks," I said, watching Leighton now fuck her. Was I really thanking someone for only spunking on my wife's belly, and not up her ass? This was all so surreal, I thought as I watched Leighton standing between Lyndsey's spread thighs as Jason had been before, although luckily Leighton was just screwing her pussy. He must have been horny like me, because it didn't take him long to cum. He withdrew suddenly, and climbed on to the bed quickly, pointing his cock at Lyndsey's face and wanked himself furiously, until several gobbets of cum splashed across her cheek and mouth. Scotty was filming these last few moments, and he moved in close to capture Lyndsey's pretty face all covered in spunk.

"Your turn, hubby," said Leighton as he moved away and began to get dressed.

"I'm going to wait until you guys have gone," I said, "I'll be able to enjoy it more without an audience."

Leighton shrugged, "Okay man." Within a minute or two he was dressed. "We should make this a regular thing. It's fucking awesome. She's fucking awesome. I'd love to fuck her when she's awake and joining in."

The other guys all joined on that, agreeing in a chorus of "Hell yeah," or "Too right."

"You're one lucky fucker," said my brother, clapping me hard on the shoulder. "Let us know when the next time is, yeah?"

"You better keep this a secret, Chris," I told him and Chris nodded.

"Don't worry. Your - I mean our - little secret is safe." He patted Scotty on the back too. "Come on, let's get off and let my brother have his way with his wife. After all, we just have." The other guys laughed and I joined in, just eager to get them all out so I could have a talk with Lyndsey. Giving them a few more beers for the walk home, I locked the door behind them and raced upstairs to find Lyndsey sat up in bed, wiping the cum off her face and belly with a tissue.

"Oh my god," she said as I undressed and then sat next to her, "That was so good. I need you to fuck me now. Make love to me first, then we can talk afterwards." She grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her so I got on top of her and fucked her wet, sloppy pussy. I could tell she had been screwed already; she didn't feel anywhere as tight as she normally did, but that turned me on. Her legs wrapped around my back and as I began to give it to her, she orgasmed again, which in turn made me cum, my seed spilling deep inside her. Finally, our passions exhausted and both satisfied at last, she lay in my arms and I asked her if she had really enjoyed the events of tonight.

"It was a bit of surprise, Chris and Scotty coming in, but I've always had a soft spot for your Chris." Her beautiful eyes gazed into mine. "Were you okay with it though? He's your brother after all?"

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have let him," I said even though I couldn't think of a way that I could have stopped him. "And Scotty?"

"Scotty was a revelation," Lyndsey sighed, "He's got a big dick for such a beanpole. It felt even better than Jason's."

"I can't believe you let Jason fuck you up the ass," I said quietly.

"Neither can I," giggled Lyndsey. "But I was so horny, they could have done anything they liked to me and I wouldn't have stopped them."

We lay there in silence for a little while, just cuddling and kissing and then Lyndsey asked the question that had been on my lips to ask for the past few minutes. "So, shall we do this again? You know, make it a regular thing?"

"Do you want to?" I replied.

"Do you want to?" she countered.

I smiled. "I enjoyed it, so yes, I guess so. But only if you're sure, and who with? All of them, like tonight?"

"The more the merrier," said my wife, with a twinkle in her eye. "Do you know anyone else? Especially if they've got a big dick."

Even after everything we had done in the past week or so, Lyndsey continued to surprise me. "I could find some more guys, but how many are we talking?"

"I did four tonight, and I could have gone on for longer," Lyndsey confessed. "I only just had my first orgasm and then they were finished. Get as many as you like, I could have gone on all night."

My wife was a slut. I couldn't believe it. But did I care? No way. Life was getting better and better. "Okay," I said. "I'll get planning the next barbecue tomorrow."

"I can't wait," my slutty wife purred, and reached for my cock again.