Sweet Emma Becomes a Third Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop licking" Vicky told Emma putting her hand on the back of Emma's head, Jake's thrusts got slower and harder as Emma's climax slowed. Jake withdrew his cock from Emma's still spasming hole. Emma's eyes opened as she came down, Vicky grabbed her face in her hands and pulled her in for another kiss. Emma's exhausted body collapsed onto the bed, as Jake sat back, his still throbbing cock pointing straight up.

"Awwe Jake" Vicky said, "we fucked her out",

"No, I'm good," Emma said, muffled by the bed sheets.

Vicky pushed the hair out of her face behind her right ear with her hand. Lifting her head up, and looking at Vicky Emma said

"I haven't been fucked this good in a while, I want to keep going"

"you heard her Jake" Vicky said, "give it to her".

With that Jake climbed on top of Emma's laying exhausted body, and with a quick alignment of his cock at her hole, slid fast and hard into her with a slap of his crotch on her round ass cheeks.

"ooohhh" Emma moaned as she lifted her upper body now onto her elbows and adjusted herself to Jake being back inside her now sore pussy.

As Vicky was playing with her own pussy Emma thought she should be nice and return to eating her out. Reaching for her legs Vicky slid her ass closer to Emma on the bed, and gasped as her mouth returned to her swollen clit. Jake Laid down on top of Emma, and with his right hand, grabbed a good handful of her curly dirty blonde hair, and pulled slightly on it. Her attack on Vicky's pussy got more ferocious as he did this,

"I think she likes that" Vicky told Jake as Emma pleasured her. "Keep going sweetie" Vicky instructed Emma, "Fuuuuck' she started to moan as her pussy juices started to flow heavier and her pussy started to quiver, "put a finger in me" she demanded of Emma, who was all too happy to oblige and slid her finger deep into Vicky's now contracting hole. "That's it sweetie" Vicky purred, "be a good girl for me" as she came.

As Vicky subsided and the blood returned to her head, she looked down at Emma, who after bringing her first woman to orgasm was smiling ear to ear with a look of self satisfaction. Jake kept pumping himself into Emma as Jake and Vicky's eyes met. He's going to cum she thought to herself.

"Jakes's been good to that tight pussy of yours hasn't he" Vicky asked her new friend, Emma Nodded in reply. "How about you be good to him?" Vicky asked

"how?" Emma asked Vicky,

"Let him blow that well deserved load all over that pretty face and mouth you have" Emma was stunned, she had never done something like that before, truth be told she was not very sexually experienced, the thought was arousing, but more intimidating then she liked. Vicky noticed the look of embarrassment on her face and how she seemed to close up and shut down.

"shhhh, don't worry sweetie," Vicky said, grabbing Emma's face in both hands and looking into her eyes," we meant what we said about you not having to do anything you don't want to" Jake pulled his cock from Emma and laid beside the pair on the bed.

Crawling over to him, Vicky removed the condom squeezing the life from his girthy cock, and took it in her mouth. Emma sat up on the bed and watched in awe as Vicky expertly drew the cum from her husband's cock. Wildly she sucked, slurped and stroked like she had a road map of exactly how to make him explode. Emma watched as Jake's stomach told the tale of his approaching climax, his breath quickened and he grabbed Vicky's head to guide her mouth's pleasure on him.

"I'm gonna cum" Jake told Vicky,

As he looked over and saw Emma, now engulfed in the sight before her, her right hand playing with her clit, while her left hand braced her body behind her on the bed. Vicky pulled Jake's cock from her mouth and holding the base in her left hand, stroked the head with her right. His body convulsed, and a thick, hot stream of translucent white cum exploded from his tip, it splashed on Vicky's face, which was now also staring at Emma pleasuring herself. The next shot hitting her in the middle of her chest, and finally the last 2 with almost no momentum, covered Vicky's hand, and added as lubrication.

Emma now bewildered by the sight she had just witnessed, crawled over to Vicky on the bed, and reaching her hand out to meet Vicky's still cum covered hand on Jakes cock, looked up at Vicky, then to Jake who was still lost in the ecstasy of his orgasm, and back to his cock. She leaned down and opening her mouth, took Jakes still dribbling cock in her mouth, as the sweet taste of his seed hit her tongue she thought back to all the women over the years who had gotten her so afraid to taste it, by saying it was salty bitter, and they only did it on special occasions. That's not what this is she thought, I'd eat this every day. Jake's cock twitched as Emma pulled her mouth off, wiped the little bit of cum that was on her lip away and looked at Vicky. Vicky Just smiled in approval at Emma, and Emma felt pleased, like she had earned the respect of one of her favorite teachers in college.

Vicky got up and went to the bathroom to clean the cum from her body and face. She brought back a towel and lovingly cleaned Jakes cock and crotch of his sticky cum, and the sex they all just had. Emma started to gather her clothes off the bed, and putting her panties back on stood up.

"You're leaving?" Vicky asked her

"I--I just thought we were finished," Emma stumbled. "I didn't want to bother you guys anymore".

Vicky and Jake laughed "Sweetie" Vicky said to her "we have more couth then to fuck a woman, then throw her out in the middle of the night."

Walking towards her and taking her dress and sandals from her hands, and placing them on the chair Vicky asked her

"You prefer to sleep naked, or do you want a pair of shorts?"

Emma was confused for a moment as the events of the night and all the sensations hit her. "Shorts please" she answered.

As the trio each took turns in the bathroom, cleaning up and getting ready, the early dawn approached. Finally the three settled into bed, Jake on the far right, holding his wife lovingly in his arms, as she held Emma in hers. Finally, after the night of talking, all the drinking, the wild crazy sex, sleep, restful and earned, finally, sleep embraced them.

12