All Comments on 'Sweet Girlfriend Instructs You JOI'

by BrittanyBabbles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NeilNVNeilNValmost 4 years ago
Thoughts

I love your voice. You just need to slow it down a little to make it even more sexy.

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 4 years ago
Great Stuff!

bruisedbananab has done a terrific job. Her voice is warm and comforting while also being very sexy. She described her apparent pleasure and how to attain it with considerable clarity. In my mind's eye. I saw myself doing those things to her.

Her directions were clear and concise, and, in my experience, would generally have the effects that she described.

I really, really liked this. Please continue to give us more such wonderful pieces of fact/fiction. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That Voice

That voice is so perfect, I would follow any direction.

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioalmost 4 years ago
Yay!

So happy to see you posting here. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Your voice is sexy it felt amazing I could never thought that audio would be so special

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too fast

I really enjoyed the content but I personally think we would all benefit if you slowed down. I felt myself and my imagination rushing to keep up. An overall slower pace and longer drifting pauses would make this an even more enjoyable experience. But well done! Very soothing voice. Please continue posting. :)

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 3 years ago

I agree with all the other comments !!

Much better than listening to a text reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous