All Comments on 'Sweet Girlfriend'

by minoda

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

This is what i went through with my wife girlfriend. ..who is now my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More please, well written! Sgt800 at y

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Now she knows that she can get away with it because he didn't freak out . She will be fucking everyone she wants with thousands of coworker and a few thousand passengers to choose from every week . Relationship dead. He should of bent her over grabbed her hair real tight and fucked her ass until he couldn't any more, then kick her out of the room and tell her to find a new guy. No reason to stay with her he can choose from thousands of woman every week also. Never understand why while dating or married without kids would one not just walk away if cheated on. I know these are just stories but I know of many real life situations and can only understand trying to forgive if you have children to raise but even that's a very tough thing to live with, I know I could never . I could never trust someone who cheated on me the doubt would always be there. Late from work, shopping a little to long , home all day while your working , etc. I would ever have piece of mind again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great LW story , very enjoyable

eat shit annony, your dumbass hates everything.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Dear annony, such language sweetie!! When you open your mouth there's a cock in it. You're such a

sweet little fag! All the guys love how you suck! BTW bitch!!!! I gave this a 5 and it's for effort and content and for really making you mad!! heheheehe you're such a fool asshole of LIT! Such an asshole

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

Nobody would eat another guys jizz like that, otherwise a nice story. Maybe some kind of revenge is in order

goamz86goamz86about 8 years ago
Loved it

Don't worry about the LW trolls. They leave bad comments at the end when we all know they secretly love these stories. Keep going. This was a fun erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
# 1

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sticky Sweet Girlfriend!

This was an interesting story that sprang from his infatuation with Ariel on the study abroad trip to Italy. Then, later to entice her to suck him off to completion, he promised to kiss her once she had his cum in her mouth. With that deal, the devil in Ariel was ignited.

Soon, he was swallowing his own cum as they kissed and “Before I even realized it my face was buried in her messy cum filled snatch. "that's it, be a good dirty boy and clean up after yourself." From that, it was a short hop to her fucking another guy and him performing clean up duties.

This is nearly the same path that my wife and I took. I became accustomed to swallowing my own cum through kissing and cunnilinguus. Then, she took it to the next level by saying “It would be so hot if you were licking another man´s cum out of me!” I soon was, and sometimes she even sucks off her boyfriends and then gives me a cummy kiss to swallow.

I love it when I answer the door bell at 3 AM and see my well fucked wife on the other side of the peep hole. Her smeared makeup, disheveled hair do, crumpled dress, and cum leaking down the inside of her thighs, tells me she is one dirty girl and I am a dirty boy! Our motto is “the only wife worth kissing is one that has a mouthful of cum from other man” and “the only pussy worth fucking is your wife´s full of her lover´s cum.”

In fact, our next step is a vasectomy for me and she is going off the pill. I will gladly be the day-to-day father and provider for any children she has as other men knock her up repeatedly. I can´t wait to kiss her swollen belly. We are Catholics so her lovers will be the Godfathers of the children.

Her goal is to have 3 or 4 babies in the next five years; all from different men! I can´t wait to go "under the blade", "get snipped" and start "shooting blanks" to help her achieve this nobel goal.

Great story, which shows the road to becoming cuckold-cuckoldress.

stormbreyerstormbreyerabout 8 years ago
Great first story posting!

Hi Minoda, congrats on a great first story. Don't be discouraged by the rants of the moral majority. The cuckold fans loved your work!

As for this being in Loving Wives, I hope your plan is to give us more chapters where these characters get married but continue to play. Well written with a good pace, excellent descriptions and narrative. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

For a first time author this is a great submission. I look forward to reading more of your work.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
bonnietaylor2

I love your profile Pick and I love your comments about the poor old Annom sucking cock. If you don't like Cuck storys fuck off and don't read them, 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story. Please continue

Great story. Please continue. Can't wait to read the next installment.

PulpNonFictionPulpNonFictionover 6 years ago
The Making of a Cuckold

This was an extremely hot story. Both my wife and I loved it because we remember when she used to refuse to let me cum in her mouth. I made the same “deal” with her that you made with Ariel: “…If she let me finish in her mouth, I'd share a sloppy kiss with her. I was surprised to see that her cheeks heated when I made my proposition and a devilish look on her face, little did I know what secret desire I was about to kickoff within her.”

My wife had the exact same sexual responses to this “deal”, when we first made it over two decades ago. Her reading this story brought back many fond memories for her because that was when she discovered her own sexuality.

Also, I still remember just like in your story: “Her eyes locked to mine she moved towards me, pressing her lips to mine I felt a flood of hot sticky jizz fill my mouth…When she pulled away I swallowed, feeling my cum slowly slide down my throat.” After my wife first saw me swallow, she always insisted on sloppy kisses, after she blew me, and my cleaning out her pussy, after I fucked her. Knowing I was going to swallow every time really revved my wife up sexually.

It wasn´t long after that and my wife began fucking other men. Eventually, to quote your story again, “…I was turned on as some other man's semen slid out of my girlfriend's freshly fucked pussy into my mouth. "Does it taste familiar?" I heard her giggle.”

Even today, we clearly remember the first time I ate another man´s semen out of my wife´s pussy. She kind of giggled and teased me about it that first time. After that, we both knew that I would always be a cuckold and she would always be a hot wife.

I think that possibly, if a woman looks a man straight in the eye, as he swallows his own semen, it is likely a tacit agreement between the two of them. It may be just a matter of time before she will be spreading her legs for other men and hubby will become the cleanup crew.

For us, your story rings true and thus, appears to be based on your own experience. Very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *'s

Just to piss off that moron who posts all the negative comments.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Too fast

Goes from sweet virgin to cuckolding cumslut in the metaphorical blink of an eye. Draw it out more to make it more erotic in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect girl!

This story is deliciously hot! This is the kind of slut girlfriend I dream of!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This would be a dream come true it’s so fucking hot I wish I was him

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Epilogue: “All hands on deck…redhead overboard!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userminoda@minoda
125 Followers
Just your average IT guy with a filthy mind and insatiable sexual appetite. Spending my days supporting widening the wealth gap to get a few crumbs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES