Sweet Hypnotic Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was afraid of confrontation, that's why I wanted him to make me confident. But when the initial shock passed, his words hit me in a different way. He was right. Realistically, I was not strong. Not physically, not mentally. The smart way to make them leave me alone was to give them what they want.

"But... I'm not sure if I could even manage to do that," I said.

"That's where my hypnosis comes in. With your consent, I wired your mind, so that you feel good and rewarded after enduring humiliation. In truth, I didn't have to do much, I just unlocked some desires that you apparently had before. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that you wanted to be bullied; merely that the sheer feeling of humiliation, submission and lack of control brings you pleasure. These are very common desires that are often suppressed because we're usually raised by our parents to be the winners in life and we experience dissonance and shame when feeling pleasure from sensations associated with failure."

I looked at him in silence, still unsure.

"Will it really work, though?"

He smiled.

"Trust me, Patrick. I helped more than just one young man like yourself. It's an effective method of dealing with bullying and hypnosis takes away all the negative influence that it would have on you. My advice -- don't fight your feelings. Let all go. Submit. They won't be nice to you but that's exactly what we are looking for, don't forget about that. Actually, I think it would be beneficial if you went straight up to the guy you recognize as the leader of your bullies. Tell him openly that you willingly chose to submit."

I nodded, not really focusing on him. I placed my forearm on my crotch, sensing my hardening dick. I hope doctor Reed didn't notice anything.

"Alright, Patrick. I think that concludes our today's meeting." We both stood up and shook hands. He was still smirking while looking me in the eyes. "You've got this."

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

If you liked doctor Reed's perverted hypnosis, I invite you to read my other series Hypnotic Erosion!

12