All Comments on 'Sweet Infatuation'

by SmoothandLovely

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

totally hot story. i loved how Jimmy's boy just went with it. It was a thrill when he revealed his lace panties. i wished i was him at that moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i want to be seduced and taken just like that, a beautiful, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I very much dislike the message that it’s ok for a stronger person to force themself sexually on another when that person has told them to stop. This was rape. If Jimmy had stopped they discussed it more and then consent was given, it would be different. But of course this story was not about that so Jimmy was the alpha would have the MC “what he really wanted.” Not at all ok in my book and made this erotic disturbing, not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Get this young man connected to his friend's older brother Willy -- you yourself said he was a nice, kind guy. Maybe Willy can do much to soothe the bruised anus and bruised heart of this young man through loving tenderness. Love does not have to be brutal or forced! And maybe Willy can be sexier -- give him a dusting of chest hair and a great body built for loving this young man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Devastating that Jimmy was killed when there was so much more to this story. I wonder if a friend steps up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have like it happening to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I disagree that this story - which is, after all, a fantasy - is coercive. Clearly, his body language and choice of clothing signifies his willing participation. The way Jimmy takes him removes the burden of moral choice. I guess this part is a bit problematic from the consent point of view. Jimmy tales his pleasure and does not indulge any resistance but it is still consensual in my view. I guess my point is guys having sex with guys for the first few times like the burden of moral choice removed, they want the other person to take that responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@last anon - I hope you realize that everything you said is exactly how rapists defend their actions - body language, clothing, he let me make the choice - all means they wanted it. No, verbal consent means they want it and agree to it. The MC said “stop” and Jimmy didn’t. Simple as that. Whether it is male-female, male-male, whatever no one has the right to make that “choice” for someone else. This thinking is why rapists still go unpunished most of the time. Jimmy was a rapist, he was a robber, he was a criminal. Period. And he died as a result of his criminal behavior. Not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hello my fellow debater, I am not disputing your protocols around consent on which ground you are 100% correct. I reiterate two things ... it is a sexual fantasy. Have you ever noticed how little regard dreams have for what is morally correct or otherwise? Srxual fantasies are taking place at a deeper level than the rational mind. As readers, there is a certain suspension of belief . I know that when I sacked a guy's cock for the first time, he pushed my head down onto it. I wanted to suck his cock but the journey towards it meant pushing back against decades of conditioning. Once I got into it, I really enjoyed it. I needed that guy to supply with some gentle downward pressure the moral courage I lacked at the time. But I never judged him adversely for doing that. In terms of Jimmy and this young guy, it's an unspoken dom- sub relationship. I'd be interested to see how you explain why the boy chooses to give Jimmy a second organ via blow job and how you explain that he has an organ as Jimmy fucks him. Rucemilk60

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My first post said I wished sex fantasies didn’t send the message that forced sex without consent is ok. I truly wish that were true because the more people read or hear that it’s ok, the more blurred it becomes in reality. As for your question on the young guy blowing Jimmy later or having his own orgasm is moot IMO. Those things happened later, after the kid said “stop” and his request was ignored. Things SHOULD have stopped there until such a time when the young guy gave his consent to start it up. That didn’t happen in this story - thus, rape. That’s my point.

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69about 3 years ago

I loved this story. The way you surrendered to Jimmy, first in front of everyone in the car and later at his house. The pink lacey panties was a nice touch, a tasty signal of your femininity.

Part of me wants to be Jimmy, and take your cock and ass for my pleasure. Another part of me would like to be taken by Jimmy and all his friends, with my pink lacey panties around my ankles

Please write more.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyalmost 3 years ago

I heard a podcast years ago that claimed that everyone has rape fantasies, either raping someone or being raped. I'm not sure how the data on that assertion was acquired, but it stuck with me. And now I'm reading this story, which is a very tightly written story, sounding like it actually happened, which it may of may not have. But I enjoyed the mental confusion, the dilemmas, the contradictory impulses that you expressed so well as you were being raped. Your ending sounds so accepting, so non judgmental, that I felt that its very Zen of you. Maybe that's made easier to accept since Jimmy died so tragically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous