All Comments on 'Sweet Jonathan Pt. 02'

by Nexte100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OhmyGod. So. Fucking. Hot. The way the slut part of her just took over and she became a complete cumslut - this is probably one of the if not the hottest chapters I've ever read on this site. Please, please don't make us wait too long before the next one.

I hope you continue to show her as a complete cumslut for Jonathan in the next chapters too. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb writing, it flowed effortlessly look forward to the next installment.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy addition! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have read. I hope there is another part of this story coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really great a really hot read more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Enjoyed the both pats and their story build up. Looking forward to Part 3.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

PLEASE MORE!!!!!!

It is truly a wonderful story. You keep the story flowing with such ease, Your characters are so real you might find them in any high school in the world.

I love the fact that as Mia is helping Jonathon she too is getting over what her ex did to mess her up so bad. Personally I would like to know. Maybe for another chapter

I love how you wrote it that you can take this in so many directions, Isabelle, the ex, the mother, Jonathon going to college, is there a health problem with him. You left us satisfied with the chapter but left the cliff hanger to keep us wanting more, sign of a great writer.

You revealed Mia's cumslut side and that made Jonathon even more comfortable, since Mia has a cum addiction and Jonathon has his heavy duty mass cum production organ they are a couple made in heaven....LOL

once again very much enjoyed it

Thank you

StevieDallasStevieDallasalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story of a sensitive woman helping a young man realize his sexuality and potential.

Please keep up this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope you fully utilize Mia's potential to be a cumslut considering Jonathan's ability to produce that much cum. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Premise still good.

But -- for me at least -- it doesn't really deliver the goods.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congrats!!! Superbe and interesting writing! Someone who knows how to use language!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A delicious slowburn up to near the end there, but then Mia's true cumslut nature just couldn't be restrained anymore, and she broke free. And it was gloriously erotic. Well done. Hope the next 2 chapters are just as good, if not better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNexte100@Nexte100
Update - 16 June 2023 So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intent...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES