Sweet Jonathan Pt. 03

Story Info
Mia continues Jonathan's sexual awakening.
17.5k words
4.7
19.8k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers

Writer's note: Thanks for staying with me in this tale of a mature beauty finding her perfect man in a young student. I greatly appreciate all the kind words that you've shared with me, and welcome your thoughts on this installment also. It was longer than I anticipated, but hopefully it satisfies. Likely one more chapter in the story of Mia and her young lover, Jonathan. Check my profile page for updates on my progress. All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Chapter 3

Six Years Prior

"What's this?" I asked, eyeing a particularly slinky green mini dress that lay on the bed in front of me skeptically.

"That's your outfit for tonight, Hon. I need to make a good impression with Tom and Mr. Williams. I told you last week that they were coming for dinner tonight. Don't tell me you forgot..." Nick responded, voice rising in alarm at the possibility of my lack of preparedness.

"Calm down, Nick. Yes, I remember. I've got dinner in the oven already, okay? Everything will be perfect," he relaxed somewhat, "but...I can't wear this." I picked up the dress, which probably would have been barely enough to cover my nipples and slit, and that was if I stood perfectly still. "This thing hasn't fit me in years."

His eyebrow twitched in frustration, and he responded in a quiet voice, "You will wear this, Hon, and you'll do it with a smile. Tonight is all about showing the guys that I'm one of the team, and that means showing off my sweet, sexy little obedient wife."

This was far from the first time something like this had happened. Working in the world of finance, I knew Nick's career revolved around his connections. And let's just say the types that Nick usually frequented with didn't exactly get on well with the women's empowerment movement.

I snorted in disgust, throwing the dress on the floor and beginning to storm off at his customary boorish behavior. Before I reached the door, he grabbed my wrist and threw me on the bed.

"Now, Honey, I think you'll find I can be very persuasive..." he started unbuckling his belt.

"I don't have time for this, Nick," I said with exasperation, "I've got to get the potatoes boiled, and I still have to do my hair."

By now his tailored wool slacks lie in a crumpled heap around his ankles, and he drew himself out of his boxer shorts.

In spite of myself, I got a thrill seeing his thick manhood emerge. He started stroking himself slowly, his...beautiful, perfect cock firming.

Breaking myself from my trance, I pleaded, "C'mon, Nicky, not right now, huh? Let's pick this back up later when our guests leave. I promise I'll make it worth the wait."

"Yes now, Hon..." he continued to stroke slowly, becoming fully erect, "Is this how a good, obedient wife behaves?"

'Fuck you, pig!' a voice inside cried in response, but I was too far within lust's embrace to put the thought to words.

Liking the expression he saw on my face, Nick grinned. "You want a piece of this, don't you? Mhmm," he said smugly, "I thought so. Wanna wrap those pretty lips of yours around Big Nick here." I nodded, expression slack. "Want me to unload these bad boys all over that sweet little face, huh?" he asked, cupping his large sack.

"Uh-huh."

"Well come get it." He sneered, closing the distance to the bed so I could bend forward and take him into my mouth. "Uhhh, look at these huge titties." The short-but-well-built man grabbed one of my breasts through the thin cotton of my summer dress. "These fat fucking funbags. Nngh." He grunted with teeth clenched, shaking my heavy mammary cruelly with a tight grip before giving the other one a rough slap.

"They're for you...sllrpph...Nicky, all...gllllppsh...for you."

I was in heaven, sucking on this divine cock. I'd never met its equal, and it brought something out of me that made me want to bow down to its rightful authority.

"Look at you, slut! You like that? Huh?" he spat, regarding my watering eyes and reddened face with a pitiless look of scorn. "Just remember this later tonight, my sexy fucking cumslut. You listen well, and I might stuff this giant thing in your tight little twat."

His words sent lurid images of the engorged lips of my pussy stretched taught to accommodate his incredible cock as we fucked. It was 'fucked' because with Nicky, it was never love-making; it was animalistic, and it was brutal. I gave him a little moan, realizing he was close when he brought a hand to the back of my head, gripping my hair rudely.

"Mmm, yeah. Fuck yeah, Hon, get it!" Nick was close, and intuiting what was to come, I stopped moving my head, letting him take over. His other hand joined the first at the back of my head, and he shuffled closer, thrusting with his pelvis to get as much of his insane length into my mouth. I'd never been able to deep throat him, and he made me pay for it. Just before his climax, he jabbed my soft palate as though he might actually be able to pierce it, making me recoil in pain. He hadn't a thought for my comfort, however, as he started to drain his swollen balls first in my mouth, then pulling free to paste my face and neck with a torrent of hot cum.

Nirvana. Being showered so thoroughly in a man's hot sperm was my happy place, and all thought to Nick's ill-treatment blew away in a flash as I savored the unending tide of his spend covering me.

Moments later, as I sat there on the edge of the bed, his pearly cum cooling in the conditioned air of the apartment, my mind slowly returned to me. Like some junkie coming down from a high, I felt lucid once again, depressed beyond measure and seething with hatred for the man standing in front of me.

Nick cleaned himself with a pair of my panties that lay on the bed and pulled up his pants. Picking up the too-small dress, he offered it to me, saying, "Now, if you want more of that later, this is what you'll be wearing tonight. And I want you on your best behavior, wife. Understood?"

"Yes, Nicky."

********************

Present Day

We were coming into the fourth quarter of the school year, and life was bittersweet. While Jonathan and I grew closer, I was in anguish over the fact that each set of the sun took me one day nearer to his matriculation. We'd stopped our tutoring sessions (the educational segment, at any rate), but soon found that we had worried for no reason about what his mother might think of our continued rendezvous. It seemed that with a sixty-hour-a-week job and two younger siblings to take care of, she couldn't really be bothered to track her oldest son's whereabouts all that closely.

In the weeks that had followed that first moving day of discovery, we were intimate a few more times, all in a similar fashion. Though I badly desired to just rip his clothes off and ride him until we were both insensate from pleasure overload, I plotted our progress carefully, and each encounter was contrived. I longed for the day when we could engage in such acts with the casual ease of a comfortable couple. To sit on the couch and reach out and pleasure my lover on a whim, holding him while we watched a movie. Or play with him nonchalantly in the car as we drove about town, finding a quiet spot and taking to the back seat when the mood struck us like a couple of horny teens. To come home after a long day at work and push him to our bed, stripping my mate and worshiping his skin with kisses.

But the situation was not all grim. I was a patient woman, and Jonathan was acting more daringly around me when we were in private: nuzzling my breasts, caressing my thighs, giving me kisses for no reason, running fingers through my hair. And of course, plenty of sensuous massages. It went without saying that such acts were met with hearty encouragement. I'd made it very clear that no part of me was off-limits, but I let him dictate our rate of progress, and he was still reserved. Our budding romance might have adopted the pace of two shy young lovers rather than a couple of my years (appropriately, I conceded), but I was nevertheless grateful that the romance was growing.

And there was still the issue of Jonathan's demanding libido and production troubling him. I helped him with it as often as he allowed me to, of course, but there was only so much I could do while shackled by his discomfort.

I'd come up with a plan to spend an entire day with him in order to better understand the challenges he faced. Not that I didn't have more devious motives as well, but I genuinely wanted to wear his shoes for a day to see it all first-hand.

Right on time, my doorbell rang, and I greeted my expected guest with an enthusiastic grin, bubbling over with excitement for what I had in store for us, "Hey, Handsome."

The dark-haired boy's eyes sparkled at the sight of me, "Morning, Beautiful." He set his hands on my hips and drew me into a brief but steamy kiss. I closed my eyes, enjoying the minty flavor of his lips.

Pulling away after a moment, I cocked my head to regard him. "Well, wasn't that nice... You ready to go, Babe? I appreciate you being on time; we should probably hit the road. I've got a pretty full day planned for us."

"All set." He replied, patting the duffle he carried. "Where are we off to, anyway?"

"I got us a Groupon deal for a climbing session," Jonathan drew back in surprise. "It's at one of those 'Ascent Zone' places. Ever been?"

"Yeah, once. Thanks, Mia, that was really nice of you."

"Of course! A girl's got a right to take her man out on a date, doesn't she?" I took his hands into mine, squeezing them in delight.

He nodded down at me with a boyish grin, but after a moment his eyebrows bunched, "Wait a minute, though. Didn't you say you wanted to hide the fact that we're...you know, together?"

"That's true, but we should be fine if we get out of town. We'll head to the other side of the state line, towards Springfield. There's no way we'll be recognized all the way out there. It'll just look like a fun aunt taking her favorite nephew out to catch up."

"Pshhh," he scoffed, "Zero chance anyone would think you're old enough to be my aunt, but if you're down, I'm down."

"Alright then," I said with finality, "I'm driving. Let's hit it."

I grabbed my things and made for the door. Jonathan had stepped out into the breezeway to wait for me as I locked up. "And after the climbing, I'd like to take you shopping," I said, biting my lip with a smile. He groaned in response. "Oh, stop. It'll be fun. I promise." My eyes twinkled with mischief as I looked over my shoulder at his dejected-looking form. I started toward the parking lot once more without him. "Coming?" I asked sweetly.

Jonathan's brisk footsteps announced that he'd caught up, but just then, I felt a sharp pinch on my ass.

I yelped in pain, turning to him to give him a firm slap on the shoulder. "Jonathan!" Quickly, I scanned the area to see if anyone had witnessed his indiscretion. "Not here." I mouthed the words harshly. Where was this kind of behavior when we were in my apartment...?

Looking suitably chastised, he responded, "Sorry, Mia. Kinda crossed a line there, didn't I?" The blue-eyed boy rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh, don't worry, Jonathan..." I shot him a smokey sidelong glance, lacing my words with promise, "I'll find a way for you to make it up to me."

A blushing, crooked grin was his only reply.

We hopped in my Camry and I queued up some music, heading for the highway. Despite my earlier bravado, I knew our outing wasn't without risk, but I was too excited at the prospect of the two of us sharing an honest-to-God date to let it stop me.

"So," I began, "there's actually another reason why I wanted to take you out today that I didn't mention earlier, as long as you're comfortable with it."

"Oh?" I caught his turn from the side of my eye while driving.

"I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to learn more about what your condition entails...when you're in public," I said cautiously.

"Mia...really?" The young man whined.

"I'm serious! Listen, you're going to be going away to school soon. You'll be in a new place, with new people, and I...well, I worry for you. I'm so incredibly proud of the steps you've taken with me over the last several months, but I think you realize that it's going to be different when it's no longer just you and me in my apartment. I think I might be able to provide some techniques to help you with it, but I won't be able to know for sure without seeing firsthand."

Briefly, I took my eyes off the road to read his expression. Seeing mild acceptance, I continued, "So, for today, I want you to tell me anytime you feel pent up or in need of relief, and I'll take care of you." I shot him a serious look, "Okay?"

He looked bemused. It spoke loudly to me that we'd come far enough that I could even talk about this so freely and not make him immediately retreat into his shell. My gaze swept downward momentarily, and I appreciated again the fact that he hadn't felt the need to hide himself from me for some weeks now.

"Alright, Mia. It's always a little nerve-wracking going out like this, but you've never let me down. I know I'm in good hands with you. Although I'm not sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

"You let me worry about that. Today, you just listen to your body and let Mia take care of the rest. Alright?"

"Alright."

I felt touched at the depth of Jonathan's faith in my ability to whisk him out of whatever embarrassing situations he would no doubt face later today.

"Good," I gave him a firm nod, "While we're on the subject, I've done a little research into what's making you special down below." I paused for a reaction, but he remained silent. "I'm not sure how helpful it is, but what I found was a condition called hyperspermia. Have you heard of it?"

"I think I found something about that online, yeah. What is it, exactly?"

"That's where I'm struggling a little bit, to be honest. I'm not a medical professional, but it sounds like doctors don't even really knows what causes it; it's just a collection of symptoms. Clinically speaking, any male producing more than a certain threshold amount of semen during ejaculation has hyperspermia. It's pretty cut and dry, and based on what I've seen, I'm pretty sure you easily clear that bar. It's also normally accompanied by an elevated sex drive, which also fits. Still, I'm hesitant to draw any real conclusions without more concrete evidence. So I think it would best to, uh...measure it." I glanced at him out of the side of my eye to see how he took that. "We need to be scientific about this, after all."

He grinned at me. Jonathan may have been young and somewhat naïve, but he wasn't stupid. He was probably guessing - correctly - just how much I was planning to enjoy this little experiment, but to my relief, he didn't say anything beyond, "You're the boss, Mia."

We drove on, and what had started as merely gray skies turned into light rain, prompting my automatic wipers to engage. Their slow, mechanical rhythm was soothing in the comfortable silence between us. Jonathan looked out the window at the passing countryside placidly.

Looking over to him, I finally spoke, "You look thoughtful, Jonathan. What's on your mind?"

"Oh, do I?" he roused from his reverie, "I dunno, nothing really. Thinking about the future, I suppose." he paused, choosing his words, "Just appreciating how much I have, and worrying a little bit about what I might have to give up...when I go away this fall." He looked at me meaningfully.

His words surprised me yet again, and I recognized that I'd been so fixated on my own fears that I hadn't even considered that he might fret for us as well.

I smiled at the dark-haired boy, frustrated that I needed to interrupt the moment we were sharing by having to keep an eye on the road. I reached for his hand and laced my fingers through his. "You impress me, Jonathan. To appreciate the good things in life shows wisdom. Not a lot of young men your age think like that, you know," My voice took on a trepidatious edge, "But when you talk about 'how much you have', might you be referring to...us?" My eyes flicked over to him nervously.

"Yeah," at this single word my flatlining heart found a pulse again, "I am. I'm happier than I've ever been before, Mia, and it's all because of you, but I'm also just a kid. What do I have to offer you? You could have some handsome, rich guy to make you happy. I haven't even gone to college yet, and even after I do, jobs are tough to find in the field I want to get into, at least from what I've heard. I feel like...like I wouldn't really be a partner to you. I don't want you to have to support me; I want to provide for you." He shook his head despondently, "It just doesn't seem like much of a relationship. And on top of that, I've still got four years of schooling to get through. You're young and beautiful, but I know four years is a long time to wait for someone. Could that even work?"

I wanted to pull the car over, take his face in my hands, stare into his beautiful cerulean eyes, and tell him that none of that mattered. That I couldn't care less about some wealthy man or what he could give me. I'd convince him that even if he didn't get a job right away, we'd find a way to make it all work out. The long-distance situation was just logistics that could be worked out; I just wanted him. A side of me admitted that to hand waive such things was the height of naivete, but my heart just wouldn't hear it.

"Jonathan, I care for you a great deal. I know what we have is unorthodox, but you give me joy like no other man I've been with. And this is just the beginning! I don't want what we have to end before it's even gotten started. Especially not for a reason as silly as playing the 'what if' game. I'm committed to making this last. If this is something that you want also, then I'll do whatever I can to make things work between us." I let that marinate for a moment, unsurprised that he had no reply. I gave his leg an affectionate squeeze, "Just think on it. I know you have a lot on your mind."

I decided to change the topic, "So, give me some pointers on climbing."

Jonathan laid some knowledge on me for the remainder of our drive, and soon enough I was turning onto the road that the address listed. The rain was coming down steadily now, and we drove through an industrial park filled with a variety of small businesses. Many of them appeared closed for the weekend, and I turned into a parking lot that looked particularly vacant.

Leaning forward in my seat to look up, I scanned the roofline of the building I drove alongside for security cameras and pulled into a spot around the back that had none nearby.

"Now, Jonathan, we're nearly there, but I suspect you might be needing a little help before we go in. True?"

"Actually, that'd be-" he began.

I bulled on, forestalling his objection without really registering his words, "Because let's face it - climbing is a hot and sweaty activity, and we're going to have to get changed into some lighter clothing, so you might struggle to hide what you've got going on down there. More than that, there's a fair chance there may be some attractive women about wearing revealing clothing, too, if you know what I mean." I gave him a level look. "I assume you'd prefer to avoid any mishaps when we're thirty feet up a climbing wall. Now, would you like me to take care of you?"

He surprised me by letting out a chuckle. "Mia, I may have my hang-ups, and I appreciate you wearing the kid gloves with me for so long, but at this, point I'm gonna go with, 'pretty please, with cherries on top'" He put his hands together in supplication, then got serious. "But here? In the parking lot?" He looked around, "What if someone sees?"

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers