Sweet Julie Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie comes to my bedroom...
2.5k words
4.72
11.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Part 1 first... it will set the scene.

Jennie and Julie came back from their evening out at about eleven thirty. I was already in bed, reading, and Jennie popped her head in the door to say goodnight. I heard Julie call, "Goodnight, Mr Marshall, I mean - Bill," and the girls got themselves ready for bed. They slept in separate rooms. I had offered to move Julie's bed in with Jennie, but the rooms were small and it would have been tight.

I lay in bed, thinking of what Julie had said. Something like, 'keep that warm for me' as she had patted the front of my trousers, over my erection. My cock had been semi-erect ever since. I considered going to her room to see if she was serious, but decided against it. It was adjacent to Jennie's room and the chances that Jennie would hear me were too great. I tried to put it out of my mind, and turned the light off, and tried to get to sleep.

Sleep was impossible. All I could think about was Julie's lithe young body, her slim legs, taut abdomen and those gorgeous little tits, capped with the most exquisitely puffy nipples you could ever hope to see. I pictured my semen spurting all over them as she pretended to be unconscious -- I reached down and took hold of my cock. It was achingly hard, and I considered jacking off, maybe then I would be able to sleep?

The minutes passed slowly and eventually I drifted into that dreamy half asleep state, thoughts of Julie still lingering. I knew her mother; she was a very good looking woman, and I thought about her to take my mind off Julie. It started to work, but just as I was dozing off I heard my door open. I quickly reached for the bedside lamp and turned it on to see Julie closing the door behind her, taking great care not to make a sound.

"Julie, what...?" I exclaimed.

"Ssh," she hushed, putting a finger to her lips. She sat on the bed by my side.

"I got lonely," she whispered, "and I wondered if you might like company."

Julie stood up and shrugged the small dressing gown off her shoulders and dropped it onto the floor -- she was totally naked, and the sight was stunningly beautiful. Without another word she lifted the duvet and crawled into bed beside me.

"What... we can't..." I spluttered.

"Yes we can," Julie said, "Jen is fast asleep. Don't you want to? You did last night."

My head was spinning. How could this be happening? A beautiful young girl, still a teenager, had hopped into my bed! I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Of course I want to, you are gorgeous," I whispered, and I reached up to cup her left breast, and gently fondle it. Julie lay back with her head on the pillow and sighed as I caressed her breast and stroked her nipple. Her nipple stiffened and I looked down to see it pucker under my caresses. I bent over her and took it in my mouth, and Julie gave a deeper sigh and her hands went to the back of my head, holding me as I sucked on her lovely nipple. I felt her back arch slightly and I reached down, stroking over her stomach, over the soft patch of hair on her mound, and my hand dipped between her legs. Julie gave a little gasp as my fingertips touched her pussy, but she willingly parted her legs and lifted her hips upward to meet me. I had touched her briefly the night before, but I now had time to explore every inch, every fold, every crevice. She was already very wet. Julie moaned and with her right arm she reached down between us, searching for my cock. I shifted a little to give her access and I also moaned with pleasure when she found it and wrapped her fingers tightly around the shaft. Despite her tender years, Julie certainly knew how to handle a cock; she stroked up and down on the shaft, and explored the swollen head with her fingertips. Her fingertips grew wet from my precum as she caressed the head; over the weeping slit, over the helmet knob, around the flared ridge and finally onto the frenulum -- oh fuck it felt good!

I kept my fingers busy between her legs, but lifted my head up from her breasts, and looked at her face while I slowly inserted a fingertip into the mouth of her pussy. She was panting fast, her chest rising and falling, and the expression on her face was one of ecstatic pleasure.

"How did you lie so still when I was touching you last night?" I asked, keeping up a slow and steady rhythm with my finger sliding in and out.

"It... wasn't... easy," she stammered, "I wanted to... res... pond..."

I stopped the movement of my hand -- she clearly could not talk while being finger fucked.

"Try and do it now," I said, "see if you can."

"OK," Julie said and gave a little giggle. She lay still on the bed and closed her eyes, and I started moving my finger in her again. Apart from the rather rapid rise and fall of her chest, she succeeded in remaining perfectly still. I brought my thumb into play, and while my finger moved in her, my thumb made small circles over and around her clit. Some clits are tiny and hard to locate, but Julie's was quite big and prominent, and easily located. Round and round went my thumb for thirty seconds or more until Julie groaned and opened her eyes.

"Oh that feels so good, I can't keep still," she said and her hips started to writhe while her hand resumed its insistent tugging on my cock.

I could not hold back any longer and threw the duvet back and moved over her. Julie obligingly parted her legs and I knelt between them, and lowered my hips, bringing my cock to within a few inches of her pussy. I did not need to ask if she wanted me to continue, because she eagerly pulled my cock towards her, spread her legs even wider and raised her hips, tilting her pussy up to me.

Some sex is awkward and fumbling, but this was divine. The tip of my cock nuzzled against her soft wet pussy; Julie groaned and positioned the head against the mouth of her pussy; I thrust and effortlessly the head slipped into her. I reached down and took her hand from me and grasped both her wrists and lifted them up to the pillow beside her head. I wanted to be in control now -- I wanted to pin her to the bed and impale her little body on my cock.

I started a slow rhythm, to and fro, sinking a little deeper with each thrust, just as I had done the night before. I was holding her arms immobile, but that did not prevent her hips from moving, and Julie replied to each of my thrusts with movements of her hips, small movements - side to side and up and down, as I sank ever deeper into her. She worked her pussy on my cock like a skilful courtesan with years of experience.

It was heavenly feeling her warm wet pussy drawing me in - a final push and I was in her, up to the hilt. I stopped moving and so did Julie. I let go of her wrists and Julie reached down and put a hand on each of my butt cheeks, pulling me to her.

We looked into each other's eyes, not saying a word. It was wonderful to enjoy the feeling of intimacy, and the thrill of my tingling cock being gripped so tightly in her warm wet body.

"I assume I don't need to use any protection?" I said. I did have some condoms in my bedside table but they were probably well past their use by date.

"No, I am on the pill," she replied.

I started to move again, repeating the long slow strokes, being very grateful that my bed was not making any noise. When I had been married to Jen's mother when Jen was a little child our bed was horribly creaky, and I had changed it for the present one so that little Jen would not have wondered what the creaks and rattles were coming from Mummy and Daddy's room. Our sex life in the early years had been terrific, and the bedsprings were tested nearly every night.

The bed may have been quiet, but Julie wasn't, and as my thrusting got harder and faster she began to emit little mewing sounds that grew louder and louder. The only way to stop her was to bend down and kiss her, and being much taller than her that was a real test of my spine's suppleness. I could feel that I was getting close to orgasm and stopped kissing Julie.

"Is there anything you want me to do?" I asked, trying to be as considerate as possible.

"No, just do that.... do that," she replied, and I increased the tempo, driving into her so hard that her head was in danger of knocking against the headboard. Her mewing sounds began to change to a variety of grunts and groans -- I put one hand over her mouth to stifle her.

I felt it starting, that exquisite tingle in the tip of my cock that grew and grew...

"Julie," I gasped, "I'm going to come!"

She emitted a muffled, "mmmh" sound into my hand as her hips moved faster beneath me.

God, it was wonderful, I tried to avoid yelling out and only just succeeded as my ecstasy rose to an unbelievable intensity - I pushed into her hard and stopped thrusting, feeling spurt after spurt jetting through my cock as I came.

Julie clung to me as I emptied myself into her. The orgasm when I came on her the previous night had been intense, but this one was several magnitudes higher -- greatly enhanced I am sure because Julie was clinging tightly to me, mewling and moaning with pleasure as my cock throbbed and bucked within the tight confines of her pussy.

When my ejaculation finally dwindled I pulled out of her and flopped onto the bed by her side, gasping for air. I saw Julie put a hand between her legs, cupping her pussy, as if she wanted to prevent any sperm from escaping.

Julie leaned over and kissed me.

"I have dreamed about that for so long," she said, "I was hoping you would come in me last night."

"I would have loved to -- it was not easy pulling out," I replied.

"I must be so full," Julie said, "I saw how much you came last night. It was awesome!"

"You saw?" I said, "but your eyes were shut."

"I took peeks from time to time," she said, "when you were coming on my boobs I watched. You were concentrating on coming on me so hard you did not see me looking - dirty perve... but I liked it, it was SO sexy."

Julie got off the bed and stood with her hand still cupped over her pussy. She lowered her hand and I saw her tighten her stomach muscles. A thick flood of white sperm poured into her palm and she gave a little squeal.

"Sssh, "I said, "there are tissues there." I pointed to the box on the bedside table. Julie wiped her hand with tissues, and then dabbed her pussy and the river of semen that was running down her legs. Quite a few drops landed on the floor, but it is wood with no carpet, so no problem there.

"Fuck - there's... oops, sorry, didn't mean to swear. There's so much. What can I do with this?" she asked, holding the clump of soggy tissues in an outstretched hand.

"You can swear as much as you like, Julie. Just drop them on the floor," I said, "I will flush it in the morning."

Julie got back on the bed, and snuggled next to me.

"You didn't come," I said, and put a hand between her legs. "Do you want to?"

"I have never come," Julie said, "I have got so close -- I can feel it start, at least - I think it's starting, but I haven't really done it."

I admired her honesty.

"You are still very young," I said, "some women don't come easily until their thirties."

My wife had been like that. We had been married for five years before she became properly orgasmic, but when she eventually started to have orgasms, they were super intense. Soon after she started to orgasm she also began to squirt, something I loved to take part in. Sadly, I had never encountered another woman with that rare talent.

"Thirty!" Julie said, Oh no..."

"SOME women, not all," I reassured her. "But I would be deeply honoured to help give you your first."

Julie giggled. "You're sweet, I would love it if you did," she said, and kissed me on the cheek.

Julie looked down at my groin. My cock was still very erect, and oozing remnants of semen. Julie took it in her hand.

"Wow," she said, "still hard. Do you want to go again?"

I would have loved to, but I was conscious of how vocal Julie was during sex. I had not liked putting a hand over her mouth. We had been lucky not to wake my daughter -- I hate to think of her reaction if she found that her best friend was shagging her father.

"I think we have pushed our luck far enough already," I said, "can you imagine if Jen heard us?"

"Meanie, "she said, "maybe we can manage a time when we can be properly alone...?

"That would be wonderful, "I replied, "but do you really want to keep seeing an old man like me?"

"Of course I do," Julie giggled, "You can't get rid of me that easily. But you are right, I had better go back to my room."

Julie cuddled me a bit more and then slipped off the bed and put her gown back on.

"Thank you, Bill," she whispered, "thank you for tonight."

"It is me who should be thanking you," I said, "you have made an old man very happy."

"Enough of the 'old' thing, you are gorgeous," she said.

Julie bent over the bed and kissed me, and tiptoed back to her room.

Good Heavens. Gorgeous? Me? The poor girl needed an optician. I turned off the light, and tried to make sense of what had happened. Every man fantasises about making love to a young girl like Julie, and I had actually done it. The fact that Julie was my daughter's best friend was a big complication, but the rewards were so great I figured it would be worth it -- I was powerless to turn Julie down.

I am sure we can work something out...