Sweet Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sarah had to sink back onto the seat. She repositioned the top of her bathing suit so she was covered again. Slowly, she caught her breath. Michael kissed her neck.

"Now you can say you've done it," he said cheerfully.

Sarah started the jet ski and turned it toward shore without saying a word.

***

The next day started as the previous days had started on the vacation. Sarah and Daniel were up first. Michael followed and Emily slept. At some point mid-morning, Daniel looked out onto the beach and saw two lounge chairs opened under an umbrella. Michael was in one. Daniel knew Sarah had left the condo some time earlier. She may have been in the second chair. He couldn't tell.

He looked up the stairs leading to the loft and Emily's bedroom. This time he made it all the way to the top.

Daniel quietly walked to the door of his daughter's room. He pushed it open just far enough to see her in the bed under a single sheet. He paused for only a second before stepping into the room and pushing the door behind him. His eyes never left the outline of Emily's body under the sheet.

She was on her stomach, facing away from him. Daniel saw the gently rise and fall of her ass. She wore a tank top, it appeared. He wondered what else...if anything.

Daniel was at the side of the bed, the sheet easily within reach. He carefully picked up the edge closest to Emily's shoulders. He pulled it down. As if in slow motion, her back was exposed. When he got to the end of her tank top and bare skin appeared just above her ass, he hesitated. She never moved. Another pull unveiled her bare ass.

Daniel let go of the sheet around her knees, staring longingly at the perfection of his daughter's ass and thighs. His pulse quickened when his hand first touched the inside of one of those thighs. The skin was soft and cool. Daniel moved the hand higher.

Emily was awake now, motionless in her realization she was not alone. Who was this? No matter the answer, she allowed them to continue.

Daniel fully expected his free examination of Emily's body to end when he got to the beautiful cheeks of her ass. Instead, Emily waited long enough for the 'intruder' to get a good feel of both sides before turning her head.

She was pleased to look up at father. Her smile reassured him.

"Good morning," she said quietly.

"Good morning."

Daniel never removed his hand, lightly kneading Emily's ass during the brief exchange.

"Are we alone?" Emily asked.

"For now."

Daniel raised his hand to the bottom of her shirt, pushing it up her back. Emily assisted by raising her upper body and letting him get the shirt to her shoulders. Soon, it was being pulled over her head and tossed aside.

Daniel studied the length of her nude body; Emily having kicked the sheet completely off her legs. She reached out for his cock, easily finding it under his shorts.

"Get naked," she told him.

The shorts were his only clothes, so her demand was met quickly. Emily returned her hand to his ever-growing cock and rolled onto her side. The sight of her tits only hastened his erection.

One floor below them, Sarah entered the condo after a short jog. Seeing and hearing no one, she climbed the steps to the loft, assuming Emily was still in bed. Always the mother, she wanted to check.

The door to Emily's bedroom was open just a crack; enough for light to escape. Sarah crept closer and put her hand on it. She could see the dresser. And the mirror on the dresser. What she saw in that mirror took her breath away.

A man...clearly her husband...was stretched out on the bed on top of Emily. They were nude. Her first instinct was to barge in. For whatever reason, she looked and listened, instead, for any signs of struggle from Emily. She found none.

Sarah gazed silently, comprehending the fact the pair were fucking. She knew immediately she would not interrupt. That scene would be too ugly to consider in her confused state of mind. She watched Daniel drilling Emily with his long, hard cock while she attempted to think of ways to resolve the problem at a later time.

Minutes passed. The sounds of sex in the bedroom intensified.

Suddenly, a hand was over her mouth. She glanced back at Michael who signaled her to be quiet. She nodded.

Michael removed his hand, staring in at the mirror at the same time. Without saying a word, his hands grasped the top of his mother's jogging shorts. He pushed them down until they gathered at her ankles. Sarah gingerly stepped one foot out of them.

Michael lowered his Speedo and stroked his cock to prepare it.

It was at that moment that Emily looked at the dresser and saw the faces of Sarah and Michael through the small opening of the bedroom door. Their eyes met. Daniel's cock continued to pound into her pussy like a piston. Emily grinned. It was showtime.

She wrapped her legs around her father's waist and her arms around his body. They rolled a bit onto their sides.

Michael was hard. He used his hands on Sarah's thighs to indicate he wanted her legs spread. She obliged and leaned over at the waist. Michael placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It began to spread and he pushed. He stopped when the head was in, then ever so slowly inserted the rest until his balls hit her ass.

Emily and Daniel were rolling on the bed, trying different positions, and moving on to the next without delay. Emily made sure she occasionally had a good view of the mirror, knowing now what was happening in the hallway. Daniel was oblivious to it all in his enjoyment of finally fucking his daughter.

Emily would have loved to be on top, but didn't want her father to have the same mirror view she had. So, she took the lead and always returned to the position on bottom.

Michael picked up the pace outside the room and thrust his cock into Sarah with increasing speed and force. He held her by the hips, trying not to slap against her ass so loudly anyone could hear. It was not easy, as wet and receptive as her pussy was. Occasionally, he clutched at her tits through her sports bra. The nipples were hard as rocks.

Daniel abruptly exclaimed, "I'm close, hon."

"Me, too. Keep going."

The pair outside the room knew they had little time. Neither was worried. They were close, as well.

Daniel's grunts and groans drove the other three to the edge. Sarah braced herself against the door frame. Michael fucked her wildly. Emily closed her eyes as her orgasm built toward a climax.

Daniel cried out, "Yes! Yessssss!"

"Oh, Daddy. Fuck me! Harder!"

They came together in a wild frenzy. The bed bounced under the force of Daniel's thrusts, each one depositing a load of cum inside his daughter. Michael soon followed. Sarah used a hand to rub her clit and an orgasm exploded inside her. If the experience on the jet ski was good, this was heavenly. Emily's little squeals filled the room.

Thirty seconds of pure delight ended the sessions. Daniel crumpled on top of Emily, his mouth on one of her tits. Michael pulled out of his mother and they hurriedly...silently...picked up their clothes and sneaked down the steps.

***

"What now?" Emily asked her brother when they had a chance to meet in her bedroom after lunch.

"I'd say progress is being made."

"Do you think dad is the only one who doesn't know?" she asked.

"As long as he couldn't see the mirror...and I don't think he did."

"I agree." Emily paused, and asked, "Did you and mom get a chance to finish?"

"Hell, yeah," Michael said with a smile. "It was awesome."

"So...does it make sense to meet with mom," Emily said, "and propose that we end the charades. You know, bring it all out into the open?"

Michael nodded. "Yeah. I think she'd do anything to keep dad happy. I'm not sure dad would agree to it without her approval first."

"OK. Let's find a time we can get her alone," Emily suggested.

That time occurred the next day when Daniel went on a deep-sea fishing excursion. Sarah sat on the couch watching TV when the twins walked in. Emily plopped down next to her mom and Michael took a chair across from her.

"Mom, we need to talk," Emily said.

"Oh. What about?" Sarah replied.

"Us. All of us."

Sarah looked puzzled. "What do you mean, dear?"

Emily pulled her legs up under her and said, "You watched me and dad. I watched you and Michael. We need to talk about what's next."

Sarah was visibly shaken. She took in a long breath and said, "In my opinion, nothing should be next. It should probably end right now."

"You don't mean that and you know it," Michael said sternly. "Let's quit playing games and talk about reality. The three of us want it to continue. We suspect dad does, too. We need to find a way to 'break the ice', so to speak, and stop sneaking around in secret."

Sarah nodded, knowing she was defeated and, yet, strangely thrilled. It was the start of a new era for the family and she was anxious, but hopeful. Done properly, this might work.

"Any ideas?" she asked the twins.

"I have a couple, but I'd love to hear yours first," Emily offered. "You know dad better than us."

Sarah bit her lip, thought for a moment, and began to lay out a plan.

It was that evening, after they ate some of the fish Daniel had caught, that the plan was put into action. There was no rehearsal. It was all impromptu, but all three of the participants were confident it would work.

They were assembled in the great room watching TV with Daniel on the couch, as planned by the other three. At a commercial break, Sarah and Emily made eye contact and simultaneously rose to their feet. They walked to the center of the room in front of Daniel.

"Honey, I think we have something better to watch than that show," Sarah said.

Daniel looked perplexed as Sarah moved directly behind Emily.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked.

His eyes quickly moved from his wife's face to his daughter's body when he saw Sarah's hands gliding over the front of Emily's t-shirt. Emily smiled as the hands clenched each breast, scrunching the material of her shirt. Daniel was speechless, yet his eyes never left his wife's hands which were moving down to the bottom of the shirt. Soon, they were pulling it up until exposing just a hint of Emily's tits.

Daniel watched as Sarah fondled each one tenderly. His cock strained against the confines of his shorts, but he chose not to reach for it. Not yet. Sarah gradually removed Emily's shirt and resumed caressing the tits.

Daniel was relieved when Sarah told him, "Take off your shorts, hon."

He pushed down the shorts and boxers, kicking them aside while Sarah moved her hands to the top of Emily's shorts.

"You too, Michael," Sarah said to him.

As Michael stripped, Sarah unbuttoned and unzipped her daughter's shorts. As the shorts fell to the floor, her bare pussy and ass came into view. Daniel was rock hard. Michael was getting there. They both had raging erections by the time Emily was done stripping her mother. The men lifted off their shirts and all four were naked.

Emily kissed Sarah before moving her lips to her mom's tit. She took in the nipple and then licked it hard. The men watched as Emily put as much of the tit in her mouth as she could, sucking on it while Sarah tilted her head back and moaned. Emily repeated the treatment on the other breast and the nipples glowed a bright pink.

"No more sweet little secrets," Sarah proclaimed when Emily pulled back. "From now on we're going to do this right. Whenever and wherever we want, with whomever we want."

Emily walked to the couch and ran her fingers along the length of Daniel's cock. She now knew how sweet his cum tasted and how wonderful his thick cock felt inside her pussy. She wanted more of that now.

While Emily climbed onto her father's lap and prepared to ride his cock, Sarah sat on the couch next to her husband. Michael eagerly moved between her legs and got on his knees. He watched Daniel's cock disappear inside Emily as she lowered herself onto it. Then Michael turned his attention to Sarah.

He spread her legs and put his face inches from her pussy. Michael licked all around it as a final tease before finding her throbbing clit with his tongue. He savored the sweet juices that already flowed and plunged his tongue deep inside his mother. Sarah writhed with delight when he returned to her clit and attacked it with his tongue and lips.

Daniel's attention was jointly taken by the scene on the couch next to him and Emily's luscious body bouncing in his lap. He had hoped for it the day before, but Emily resisted. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Now he had her where he wanted her and his cock loved it. He gripped her tits and squeezed the nipples, feeling her pussy grip his cock even tighter in response. At times he held her by the ass, appreciating the softness of her cheeks in his hands.

Sarah was whimpering and squirming on the couch while Michael brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. He expertly alternated between licking her clit and sliding his tongue inside her pussy. Sarah clutched at the cushions with both hands, her eyes closed.

Emily smiled triumphantly. There would be no more secret liaisons in THIS family. Her thoughts momentarily switched to her brother and she pondered what sex with him would be like. Just as quickly, she concentrated again on her pending orgasm thanks to her father's cock.

Sarah, meanwhile, was not embarrassed that she was about to cum first. She cried out with pleasure and begged Michael for more. She pulled his head closer and he buried her clit in his mouth.

"Oh God yes!!!" she screamed.

All eyes were on her and her son as Sarah erupted in climax. Her ass rose from the couch, but Michael never lost touch with her pussy.

"Yes. Yes! Yes!!," Sarah repeated over and over.

That was enough for Daniel to hear. He joined his wife in orgasm by blasting cum into Emily's receptive pussy. Emily rubbed her clit and felt Daniel's throbbing cock pound harder into her. As cum dripped over the cock, she came with shuddering intensity and sound. Just as before, her high-pitched squeals confirmed her ecstasy. Daniel delighted in watching her tits bob up and down in rhythm with his final thrusts into her.

It was now Michael's turn. He pulled his cock out of Sarah and stood over her. It took only a half dozen strokes for several blasts of cum to stream onto her tits and stomach. It collected in a pool between her tits and Sarah used a finger to spread it up onto her nipples. Her pussy reacted to the light touch of her overly tender buds, but she was more than satisfied. As were they all.

12