All Comments on 'Sweet Little Snapshots'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
msslavemsslaveover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. A beautiful introduction to what the young man was obviously made for. Wife always said she would bring a man home for me to service, back when she kept me dressed in girly things, but it never happened. Your story brought those days back to me, and what could have been if she'd only...

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Very e erotic story, he was very lucky to have a great girlfriend that enjoyed helping him find men to service him like a woman.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
my wife and me

I wish I did this with my wife. I've been a crossdresser for awhile now but my wife doesn't know. I wish she would find out and would react as Naomi does in your story. I would put on my sexy fishnet nylons, pink panties, lacy red bra, short skirt, see-through blouse, wig and high heels and put on a show for her. She'd take pictures and post them on the internet for everyone to see. My secret would be out that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking husband. Many men would come over and I'd service them in front of my wife. That is my dream. I hope to make it a reality some day. Wish me luck.

isadoreisadoreover 3 years ago

my wife found out early in our relationship that we shared a love for cock. She has a stable of men that she calls on to have me service, all the while dressed as a woman. We have been doing this for many years and an awful lot of men have used me. i do love her for this as well as her letting me be her cocksucking bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous